Thread: How am I doing?

danielenrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielenrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How am I doing?

16 years old. 170 lbs, 5'11". Attempting to bulk now, maybe to 185/190.
    Max Bench: 240
    Max Dead:340
    Max Squat:310

Pictures below. Criticism/Advice/etc. is appreciated, I have to lift on my own. :x
    Second one is a two year comparison, from 185 lbs/18% BF to 170 lbs/14% BF.
    Attached Images

What isle is the mayo on? Nate2010's Avatar
    Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How are you doing......?
    How the fawck do you expect me to know how you are doing. Your the only one doing whatever the hell it is you are doing. So only you would know that what your doing is doing what you want it to do. If I were doing what you were doing, considering what your doing is getting it done, then I may know that what your doing is doing a great job. But Im not, doing what your doing, so therefore I dont know how the hell your doing. But, whatever your doing, that is, if you are doing what you say your doing.....then keep doing it..
    Heres and idea, you know that thing at the top of your screen its square and says "search" on it. Yeah there you go, you see it? Why dont you actually use that damn thing and quit expecting people to feed you like your a damn baby. I here people say the only stupid question is the one you didnt ask.....that is a lie. 395/520/650 from 3" deficit @235.

danielenrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danielenrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well i mean, I need advice and such from more advanced, experienced lifters. I don't know, any parts of my body that lack or aren't up to par, etc. I didn't mean to sound like an idiot. I mean, I got advice on my split and it's been said it's alright. I just want to know if appearance wise, I need to put any extra work. And if bulking is the thing I should do.

Milorunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milorunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milorunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milorunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milorunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milorunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milorunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milorunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milorunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milorunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milorunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sexy!!!(no homo) ...... I bet thats the answer you were looking for.

Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nate2010 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by danielenrico View Post
    Well i mean, I need advice and such from more advanced, experienced lifters. I don't know, any parts of my body that lack or aren't up to par, etc. I didn't mean to sound like an idiot. I mean, I got advice on my split and it's been said it's alright. I just want to know if appearance wise, I need to put any extra work. And if bulking is the thing I should do.
    Lol....to translate my long ass redundant post....

It looks like your doing a damn good job to me.

Routine?
    Heres and idea, you know that thing at the top of your screen its square and says "search" on it. Yeah there you go, you see it? Why dont you actually use that damn thing and quit expecting people to feed you like your a damn baby. I here people say the only stupid question is the one you didnt ask.....that is a lie. 395/520/650 from 3" deficit @235.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nate2010 View Post
    Lol....to translate my long ass redundant post....

It looks like your doing a damn good job to me.

Routine?
    #5 in your sig... beautiful

i shed a tear

My routine currently is

Day 1: Back/Tris
    Day 2: Heavy Quads/Light Hams
    Day 3: Off
    Day 4: Chest/Bis
    Day 5: Deadlift/Hams/Light Quads

Medial Delt work gets thrown in where it can, and I don't do much direct ab/trap/calf work

&Thank you, could I ask for your advice in gaining weight and such? As in, what have you done to grow?

Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    #5 in your sig... beautiful

i shed a tear
    lol....indeed.

My routine currently is

Day 1: Back/Tris
    Day 2: Heavy Quads/Light Hams
    Day 3: Off
    Day 4: Chest/Bis
    Day 5: Deadlift/Hams/Light Quads

Medial Delt work gets thrown in where it can, and I don't do much direct ab/trap/calf work

&Thank you, could I ask for your advice in gaining weight and such? As in, what have you done to grow?
    When I first started lifting, I ate everything. BigMacs, Pizza, Lasagna, you name it. But now, I follow the 10-20% rule. Where as most of my food intake (80-90%) comes from grilled chicken, tuna, wheat bread, bannanas, eggs, etc. And then the other 10-20% comes from junk food, fast food, and so on. (college is brutal).

But anyway, that at about 3500-4000 calories a day, combined with squat plentiful workout, heavy ass weight, and long ass days on the farm is how I gained.

EDIT: dont forget the Whey Protien and Creatine. Probaly the only two supps that work.

Alright, I typically eat clean about 3000 cals. I think i should raise it a bit.. Chicken, Oats, brocolli, sweet potatoes, egg whites, nuts, wheat bread, milk, protein shakes, etc. And I squat twice a week (First being a PL style, heavy parallel squats for low reps, second being lighter with higher reps ATG or as close to it as I can. And if you count front squats as well..)

Alright, I typically eat clean about 3000 cals. I think i should raise it a bit.. Chicken, Oats, brocolli, sweet potatoes, egg whites, nuts, wheat bread, milk, protein shakes, etc. And I squat twice a week (First being a PL style, heavy parallel squats for low reps, second being lighter with higher reps ATG or as close to it as I can. And if you count front squats as well..)
    Wow....Me=Impressed.

Keep it up man.

Aha, thanks! What kind of split do you use?

And should I throw in more shoulder/trap/ab work?

bump, still need more advice/help/etc...

embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) embulldogs99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    youve made great progress so far.

i would say at 5'11 170 lbs you should bulk to around 200 or so before you cut. obviously its based on individual preference but i definitely would not cut right now. eat 500 cals over maintenance and keep lifting hard
    s/b/d current: 325/285/405 goal: 405/315/500

Time to ball

XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lookin pretty good bro, what you need advice on?
    Staple Supplements:

Allmax Nutrition Isoflex
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Rage
    iForce Hemavol
    Thermolife C-bol
    Orange Oximega Fish oil
    Every time you don't give 100%...
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you... -Anonymous

Hm, should I hit shoulders more directly/often? Should I do direct ab work? And as I'm trying to bulk, would 1 lb a week be reasonable? Thanks!

whoa, haven't been on in a couple days...but i see no more opinions blah