Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Makin' The Gym Shake With Quake!

Scivation Quake 10.0 FRUIT PUNCH!

An Epic, Earth-Shaking Pre-Workout Formula.
    The no-nonsense, scientifically-proven effective ingredients formulated into each powerful serving of Quake 10.0™ work synergistically to:
    • Support LEAN MASS GAINS*

• Promote MUSCLE PUMPS and FULLNESS* 

• Provide INTENSE ENERGY and MENTAL FOCUS*
    Use Quake 10.0™ as a stand-alone pre-workout formula or, to support faster, more effective results, 1) consume Quake 10.0™ 15-30 minutes before training, 2) sip Xtend during training, 3) drink 2 servings of Solution 5 every day.
    THE ONE PRE-WORKOUT FORMULA THAT LEVELS ALL OTHERS TO THEIR SMOKE AND BROKEN MIRRORS!

Intro: Names Jeff and Ive been a supporter of Scivation for quite some time now. One of my all time favorite preWO's was Vasocharge but that has been replaced by the all new Scivation Quake! I will be logging the new fruit punch flavor of Quake and putting it to the test to see how it holds up and supports my quest for mass!

Stats:

Weight: 188.2lbs as of this morning.
    Height:5'10''

Diet: Im currently coming off a 12 week diet and slowly reverse dieting to reset my metabolism and minimize any unnecessary fat gain. I believe in hitting macros for a day and having freedom with your food choices. Ive had great success with this and will continue to utilize it, even moreso now that Im going into an offseason so I will be more liberal with food choices. As of now im at..

Macros: 250C/230P/50F ... These will be getting bumped this week as my weight has stalled the past few days and in close to 2 weeks time Im only over my lowest dieting weight by a few ounces.

Training: Following an entirely new split. I was doing the power/hyper which I love and will go back to at some point in between routines. All I can say on the new split is it involves various intensity techniques and rep schemes with quite a bit of volume and various frequencies for muscle groups. Its pretty brutal and I think Quake should serve as some needed fuel to do battle in the gym!

Goals:

1. Add Lean Mass- right off the quake writeup as it supports lean mass!
    2. Add strength- this took a bit of a dip during dieting and i need to get back to my old numbers and then above and beyond those!
    3. Experience focus and pumps! - Not a major goal but sometimes coming off a strict diet and entering the offseason my mind is more carefree and not having a specific guideline i sometimes lose sight of where I want to be. I need Quake to provide the mental clarity so that everytime I step in the gym I give it my all knowing the catalyst for growth has been achieved! And for the pumps, towards the end of dieting these dwindled down and im hoping with increased cals and Quake I can experience nice full,massive muscle pumps!

Im really excited to get started and hope that Quake will deliver!
    Last edited by Swedeheart; 06-30-2010 at 04:34 PM. Reason: typing error

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for getting this up remember these 3 things:

1) When you try your first serving of Quake start with 2 scoops and assess your tolerance, and then presume your way up to 4 scoops (Max Dosage) and as you continue to do this please report on the following:

Pumps
    Focus
    Energy
    Taste
    Mixibility
    Price
    Overall

PLEASE place this review in your log and in the Quake 10.0 Thread which is found in my signature

2) Throughout your log I ask you to be DETAILED on how this aids your workout, how you dose the product, and record your workouts to assess if anything is attributed to them from Quake 10.0

3) Have fun and good luck! I look forward to your feedback

Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As I was walking into work today the UPS truck turned onto my street as I was near the end. I didnt look back to see if it stopped by my house, figured it would as im expecting a few things. Sure enough when I got home I had a box waiting, ripped it open and there I found the all new fruit punch flavor of Quake 10.0!! I was gonna go ahead and sample a scoop but it was already after 7 and I did not want to interfere with my sleep at all. Quake is potent! and at 1 scoop its still filled with stims to get you goin.

Tomm will be my first dose at 2 scoops before I head to the gym. On tap tomm is shoulders/traps with some abs and (LISS if I have time). Will be a mix of presses and laterals, some supersets and drop sets so the pump should be very apparent.

Just some new changes...

Macros: Got a slight bump in these... Im now at 265C/235P/70F ( +15C/5P/20F from last time) Im an endomorph and so my carbs wont go sky high as others can. Im not sure how high they will get but Id assume in the 300s somewhere. I do enjoy the higher fat intake tho as I can include more foods and I love PB. Coming right from Marc and Derek of Scivatiom ,'proteins and fats are the substrates for growth' and that is what I am after.

Weight: Woke up this morning at 188.8 .. Last sunday on the 4th went overboard with my food intake and so i was holding some water/bloat for a few days. No more of that and from here on out I will hit macros everyday and be consistent. I had to do extra cardio and drop carbs one day to level things out and that robbed some valuable energy. It also interupts tracking my weight to see how or when I need a macro bump. I will be consistent .....until vacation where I will take a break from tracking : )
    Last edited by Swedeheart; 07-08-2010 at 07:22 PM. Reason: misspelling

Post the initial review i outlined in this thread please sir.

Good info to start the log!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123158133

Day 1 - 2 scoops

Weight: 187.0lbs - Im actually down in weight. This is 4ounces from my lowest weight during dieting plus im eating over 500cals more now. Ill take it tho I will never gain weight fast again in the offseason. I have a much diff approach for this offseason. Reverse Dieting FTW!

Workout: Today in my rotation was shoulders/traps with some LISS cardio to finish off. Went in and started with some DB shoulder presses. I havent done these in awhile and man they are always a tough exercise for me. Worked my way up to the 80's then a drop set to really smoke the delts. Then I went into some trap work with shrugs followed by lateral raises and finished off with some rear delt work. Workout went awesome and I was very pleased today. I was very much in the zone and came in to do battle. I def attribute this to quake as it mentally gears you up and on some days I would not have pushed as hard or gave in when the pain set in. With quake in my system I grinded out those last few reps and really gave it all today. My shoulders are warm now and I know I will be feeling them tommorrow ; ) ...As for quake heres my initial thoughts..

Pumps: 9/10- I felt very full and my shoulders were really poppin. I had veins runnin thru them and my arms, even during shrugs had veins in the neck/traps. Love that! Right from the warmups I felt the blood rushing to the muscles and after that the pump was intense. My shoulders looked grainy and i thought I was gonna pop outta my skin!

Focus: 8.5/10- One of my favorite aspects right here. Some days my mind wanders and im conscious of whats around me. Not today! Right into the zone and I was dialed into my workout with alot of intensity. This truly brings your workout to another level when your locked in like this. Cant wait to see what 4 scoops does.

Energy: 9/10- Very good here on only 2 scoops. I was not gassed thru any of the workout and even at the end I felt the intensity was just as high from the start. Awesome benefit right here. Some days at the end Id be crawling to my last exercise. Today the energy carried me right into LISS and I felt so alert on the treadmill, 30mins went by like that. Easily coulda done more sets and more LISS! I did not want to stop today.

Taste: 10/10- All I can say is this is downright incredible. Easily one of the best tasting preWOs ive ever had. I mixed 2 scoops into 8oz of iced water and it was a tad sweet but so refreshing. It went down so smooth and really made me think I was drinking a juicebox! And no aftertaste whatsoever! That is what impressed me the most. Ive had the berry taste and it did have a supplementy aftertaste but fruit punch had ZERO!

Mixibility: 10/10- Put the water in the cup and added 2 scoops. The powder instantly dissolved itself and there was no need to shake it. I simply mixed it with a spoon for 10 seconds and bam it was perfect! And it left no clumps/residue behind so it completely dissolved that fast.

Price: 9.5/10- I believe you can get this for $24.99 and at 2 scoops that 40 servings. Awesome deal which with all the above factors simply cannot be beat!

Overall: 9.5/10- I am very impressed with jsut 2 scoops of this. Between the long lasting energy, focus and pump you feel unstoppable in the gym. Its hard not to get an awesome workout on this stuff. Not only that I guarantee you will absolutely love the taste and look forward to it before your workouts! I am very pleased so far.
    Last edited by Swedeheart; 07-10-2010 at 07:26 AM. Reason: added info

The focus aspect really shines on this product, and can't say enough about how well Chuck flavors anything he makes. One of the main reasons I love scivation. Everything is affordable, tastes great, and is backed by quality ingredients. NO BS or fillers.

On the focus I tell people it gives me 'spidey senses' lol. Lol everything just seems clearer around you and you just zone in like no other.

One of the biggest things that has kept me using Scivation products whether it be whey, xtend, or the PreWOs is the fact that nothing has ever given me stomach issues or bloat whatsoever. On top of that the taste is great and for the price and quality its simply unmatched.

Plus you got Marc Lobliner standing behind his products 110% and more so thats more than enough reason ; ) ..The customer service- top notch enough said theyve made me a customer for life.

Day 2 - 3 Scoops of Quake 10.0!

Weight: 186.0lbs Down a lb from yesterday and this is the lowest I have been in a long time, lower than any point during my recent cut too.

Diet: PreWO i enjoyed some chocolate rice cakes and honey nut cheerios with scivation whey to wash em down. Came home and had oats, apple cinn cheerios and chicken PWO. Worked all day so i kept it basic with just ezeckiel bread, peanut butter and chicken and some Sol 5 to fill in numbers. No time to cook so I just grabbed some easy sources. Last meal im going to enjoy some chicken and for dessert Greek Yogure with blueberries and strawberries <--- this has become on of my favs now!

Workout: Today was hams,quads and calves with some ab work. The majority of the emphasis was on hams today. Started off with SLDLs, havent dont these for a couple weeks so the feel was a bit different. Worked up to 295 for 8 and then finished off with some leg curls and drop sets. Also my split includes glute ham raises. Never done these before so theyre going to take some getting used to. But man my hammies are smoked right now, like completely dead. For quads I did some wide stance smith squats then some calf work. Really focusing on a slow tempo to work the calf muscle. Finished with some decline crunches supersetted with hanging leg raises.

Pumps: 8.5/10- I never really feel the hams getting pumped but for the quad/calf work the pump was def there. I wish my calves were as big as they are when they get pumped : ( , then they deflate to normal size. I guess thats a negative side effect of QUAKE lol "muscles may appear larger in the mirror than they really are."

Focus: 9/10- Man today was one of those days I just didnt have it in the gym. Even with quake it wasnt a normal day. I think after killing it yesterday so badly and then working at night, then having to wake up and force myself into the gym before work today left me mentally and physically drained. None the less without quake today I wouldnt have made it thru this workout. Despite being tired, quake def pushed me to get work done and still got in a productive session. Quakes very beneficial on these 'off' days.

Energy: 8/10- I just did not have it today. You cant expect a supp to be a miracle and make up for outside factors such as sleep,work etc. Regardless if I didnt have quake today I might have took the day off. Just very drained. Got my quake in tho (smart move of upping to 3scoops) and still got the job done. Quake def made up some ground for my lack of energy and enabled me to do what I did today.

Taste: 9.5/10- I mixed 3 scoops into 9oz or so of water. Def a little stronger than I expected and this prob needs more water. None the less it was still very refreshing just a tad bit on the stronger side. The flavor hit me harder but still enjoyed every drop!

Mixibility: 10/10- 3 scoops into 9oz of water mixed instantly with just a spoon and stirred for 10 seconds. The powder itself does half the work for you : )

Price:10/10- At 3 scoops a day you still get in over 26 workouts with this and at $25 thats less than a dollar a workout. With the proven and effective formula you cant go wrong. When comparing to other PreWOs your getting one of the best out there and for how long it will last you this is a bargain!

Overall: 9/10- Very impressed with Quake as a whole. Provides a great workout with intense energy and focus, pushes blood to the working muscles, tastes great and comes at a very affordable price. For everything it has its at the top of the list for preWO supplements.
    Last edited by Swedeheart; 07-10-2010 at 07:42 PM. Reason: error

Your detail is outstanding brother. Thank you so much for your thoughts. I appreciate you posting the 2 and 3 scoop updates in the Quake thread. Look forward to what 4 brings

No prob man, just givin my feedback...

Anyways..

DAY 3 - OFF : )

Weight: 185.8lbs- This is my lowest yet, even during dieting I never broke into the 185s and im doing less cardio now, NO HIIT at all and eating 500kcals more...Reverse dieting really does pay off and im much happier with no gain than doing what ive done in the past and going to fast and gainin unnecessary weight and fat. But for this week i average out the weights and im actually at 187.8 for the week ( -0.2lbs). I overate a little last sunday and the weight jumped due to water/bloat but since then has consistently dropped and been at a fast pace.

Shot Tommy a text about this and he is going to give me a macro bump tonight and suggest i back off the cardio some too..

Notes: I woke up and after weighing myself, first thing I did was mix 1 scoop QUAKE FRUIT PUNCH in to water lol. I was literally craving the flavor, im telling you its that good! This has never happened before with a supp and taste. It seriously reminds me of some kind of juice and since i hate drinking calories I look forward to my Quake.
    Last edited by Swedeheart; 07-12-2010 at 03:51 PM. Reason: added info

Unfortunately today on my rotation chest/tris falls on a monday, which we all know as international chest day lol...hopefully gym wont be too crowded mid-late afternoon..nonetheless lookin forward to today as i expect some nice pumps..Chest/tris are easy areas to gauge the pump..
    Last edited by Swedeheart; 07-12-2010 at 03:51 PM. Reason: misspelling

Day 4- 3 Scoops!

Diet 265C/235P/70F:[/b] Woke up and had a very nice breakfast. PreWO did some whey/cheerios/choc rice cakes then came home and had some more whey/oats/cheerios and a piece of cinn swirl bread : ) .. At night just stuck to some fruits for carbs, PB for my fats then had some clams/oysters, grilled chicken and 2 small beef ribs i had left over from yesterday!

Workout: Chest/Tris/Abs- Dont normally like to do chest on monday but its how my rotation fell this week. Surprised tho that the leg equipment was in use today. Started off with some Incline DB and worked up to the 95s for 4 (havent done these in awhile so again i hope to get more weight/reps eventually but just getting a feel for them again). Then went into some HS presses and finished with some DB flyes and a drop set to get the blood flowing. Triceps was pressdowns and some kickbacks finished by CGBP at the end which was very tough. Then just some weighted ab exercises and finished with 30mins LISS.

Pump: 9/10- After getting into some of the sets my chest had that hot/fiery feeling to it and the blood was really rushing in. Felt very full at one point and very happy with the pump today. By the time I got to tris they were already workin so the pump was there. After pressdowns they had that good pain of the throbbing sensation and by the end they disappeared lol, usually happens to my tris when they get overpumped!

Energy: 9/10- Coming off a long work week so this monday was gonna be rough i could feel it. But i got in and pushed thru a hard session. No real fatigue set in and the whole time thru my energy levels were def up. I coasted thru LISS and could have easily done more. Always love killing it at the gym but leaving without a dead tired feeling.

Focus: 9/10- Was pretty much in the zone the entire session and really focused on myself. Gym was very busy and full of distractions, yet very few interrupted my mindset. Def coasted thru at a nice pace and felt the mental strength was on par today too!

QUAKE Thoughts: Quake def helped me today. I was a little drained from the previous week but luckily quake carried me thru and i was able to beat some previous weights used on some of these exercises. One thing I notice about quake is even the days im a little mentally/physically tired Quake gives me that push to give my all during a workout and really grind out those reps and make the last few count. On a normal day I prob would have given up on a rep but quake really allows me to push it.

Notes: One thing I need to do is allow more time in between my preWO meal and actual session. Today i was a little late and consumed quake about 45mins after my meal. I want to get that to be 1+hr to make sure its more of an empty stomach. Also im going to try Greek yogurt preWO as something diff and its really light, and with some fruit and splenda its delicious!

Also to anyone Im lookin for input, when doing a DB incline press whats your preferred degree of angle? I started off with 15 degrees but felt that was a little too much like a flat and then went to the traditional 30degrees. Im lookin for max upper chest emphasis (who isnt?). Curious as some might feel 15 is too low while 30 could be too high.

Def felt the diff and was a b*tch to kick the DBs up haha since i havent done that in awhile. Thats another thing i need to work on my kickups/kickbacks some more to get myself in a better starting position. I started with the 95s too low and relied on some spot to get the initial rep up.

Upates: I normally train in the mornings before work today but i was so wiped out today i slept in and rested up since my body was telling me to do so. Its Back/Biceps tonight so i did not want to rush a workout and have a subpar session! Last week plus yesterday caught up to me and hit me hard this morning. I figured it will be nice tho to have 3 solid meals in before training.

Last week my weight began to dip pretty quickly and steadily so we monitored it this week to know when to bump the kcals up. Sunday night i left myself a good amount of macros and had a free-ish meal (might of went over but who the hell cares its the offseason and i had beef ribs and seafood cooked for me after work lol). I felt a tad bloated monday morning and weighed in at 188.0 which still was a weight stall and weighed myself today and the weight dropped to 187, again being lower than last week..

So my new macros are 310C/235P/75F (+45C, +5F).

This should get me gaining again and bump up the energy/recovery some!

Thumbs up

The angle is up to the individual and how it will hit your pecs at a different setting. If you are wanting to work more upper pec you put the angle higher up.

As for quake, try it on a complete empty stomach, no meal prior to working out (meal frequency is overrated BTW) and see how it works. 3-4 scoops may leave you in a zone that you will never leave (serious) its pretty intense, and it fuels me solid. I train fasted and it works wonders.

Thanks for the details man. GET BIG!

DAY 5 - 3 Scoops Quake!

Weight: 187.0lbs today...Yesterday was 188.0 after a free-ish meal sunday nights..Had lots of meat so i felt it weighin my stomach down in the morn but 2lbs aint nuttin ; )

Diet: 310C/235P/75F - Got another bump in macros as i mentioned since its been 3-4 weeks of reverse dieting and my weight is nearly identical to when i ended my cut/diet phase. Im very happy with this tho as last year i learned my lesson and gave in to the cravings and didnt reverse diet properly and gained way too much way too fast. Food choices stay pretty much the same. Eggs, ezeckiel bread, turkey bacon and fruit for breakfast. Brought some Sol5 and XF choc mint whey to work with some yams then preWO tried a new meal which consisted of half a serving granola, 3 rice cakes, some vanilla yogurt then some more whey. It def kept my stomach lighter and dosed my Quake 60mins after this.

Workout: Back/Traps/Bis My hams are incredibly sore and to start it called for either Tbar rows and BB rows. I knew my hams were too fried to stabilize my body so i went with supported Tbar Rows and this was def a good move. Then went into some HS rows and ended with a superset of rows with shrugs. Bis included some preachers, hammer curls and ended with some supersets and dropsets for a nice pump! I went thru this pretty quickly focusing on the squeeze and making every rep count.

Pump: 12/10- It was seriously an awesome pump tonight one of the best ive had in awhile. From the first few sets i felt my back swelling up and my lats were soon on fire. The filled out quite nice tonight and during bis i had that fiery sensation in my arms and during hammer curls my veins were protruding more than ever!

Energy: 10/10- I dunno tonight was just one of those nights where you feel like a god in the gym. I was cruising thru this workout taking minimal rest times and goin from set to set and exercise to exercise. Even now typing this im ready to go for more. I didnt wanna leave the gym tonight and felt like i coulda repeated the workout no problem!

Focus: 10/10- Again it was jsut there. I was so mentally into the gym it was unreal. Nothing on my mind but what i was doing. Being that ive been kinda drained lately it takes a toll on you mentally, but tonight i was grinding out those last reps and pushing my bodys limit all night long. Love that and thats what truly makes for an epic session in the gym! I was def in the zone all night.

Quake Thoughts: I woke up today dead tired. I slept much later than usual and just did not want to move today. From how I felt in the morning I figured it would be a crap workout. Even at work I was kinda draggin. Something wasnt there today. But I came home and had my preWO meal then started getting ready. Gotta say once Quake hit me tonight it really saved me and gave me a better workout than i thought i would ever have. On those days where you dont have the desire you slam down your QUAKE and its gametime! I contribute alot to quake tonight and it really picked me up and blasted me thru this workout. Tonight was alot of sets and back is pretty taxing and then to go into bis is even more. I looked down at my notebook and was like sh*t still not even at bis yet. But one awesome part of Quake is that the energy/focus is so sustained that even thru a long workout it carries you thru the entire way. No crash or dips in energy. Very steady and smooth and long lasting.

Right now 2 hrs after my workout i go to mimic a bicep movement and my arms just cramp up : 0 ..quake is some crazy stuff!

Notes: I took some of bobs advice and went longer after my meal and even my meal was kept lighter. That def heightened the effects of quake and made today epic. Another thing is the days i work the mid after noon shift i will prob set up my schedule as i did today and workout at night rather than force myself into the gym in the morning!

Day 6: OFF - Much needed. Actually did some LISS in the morning quickly just to get some blood flowing in my legs as my hams have been extremely tight/sore. I think those GHRs really did me in lol...

Day 7: Quads/Hams - Hams are feeling better today and I will continue to stretch them out throughout the day. Normally on tues/thurs I train in the mornings before work but ive decided to go at night now. For one the gym is quieter plus i get to relax during the day and not feel like im forcing myself into the gym. I also like to get a few good meals in me before the gym. I will be doing something diff today which consists of...

DOSING: Per Bob's request I will be training fasted tonight! Well not entirely but I woke up and had my first meal around 10:15am, second will be 130ish before work then technically my preWO will be around 430-5pm at work. I work til 7 so i will come home and slam down 3ish scoops of quake. Its leg day so if i feel i need the burst i will up it to 4 tonight. So tonight it will be anywhere from 2-3 hrs after my last meal that I dose QUAKE. Longest ive normally gone is 60 mins so this is def should give me a diff response.

I can do this semi-fasted way to gauge a diff perspective on Quake but I wouldnt do it entirely fasted upon the morning just after waking up. From my own experiences I used to workout this way and it just was not optimal for me. So tonights dosing should give the best of both worlds...

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have been asking the other guys this same question. How long does the pump last after your workout?
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    I have been asking the other guys this same question. How long does the pump last after your workout?
    A pretty good amount of time. Ive noticed it the most in bis/quads. The other night 2 hrs after doing bis they were still warm and i got the cramped feeling easily in them by just mimicking a curling motion. So to give you an idea some workouts i still feel pumped/full up to 1-2 hrs after a workout..

The energy on the other hand, that carries over a few hours sometimes. Its very easy to do cardio afterwards and ill come home from the gym still amped up.

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That sounds sweet. Thanks for getting back to me on my question.

Originally Posted by Swedeheart View Post
    A pretty good amount of time. Ive noticed it the most in bis/quads. The other night 2 hrs after doing bis they were still warm and i got the cramped feeling easily in them by just mimicking a curling motion. So to give you an idea some workouts i still feel pumped/full up to 1-2 hrs after a workout..

The energy on the other hand, that carries over a few hours sometimes. Its very easy to do cardio afterwards and ill come home from the gym still amped up.

^^ No prob man glad you stopped in. Any other questions feel free to ask and ill gladly offer my input..Def recommend trying out Quake tho one of my fav preWOs...check out the store they sell single servings to sample.

Cool I think I may just check it out.

Your Focus will be beyond belief, if you ever train first thing in the morning, do not eat pre-workout and just dose quake and be blown away!

^^Hmm Bob im really considering that..Tonight was close to 3 hrs with no food then QUAKE and once I got goin I was really into it and pushed myself very hard! If I didnt train tonight late night I would, I hate working out PM then having to train AM...But next week sometime ill try to set this up!

Tonight was lunges across the gym at 930pm FTW : )

Day 7 - 3 Scoops Quake!

Diet: 310C/235P/75F - Days I have work i keep it simple so it makes it easier to track macros..Just alot of ezeckiel bread,yams, pb and whey today. The times Im more I like to get more creative and cook up nice meals to be able to enjoy at home. Still got some macros left prob gonna do greek yogurt, strawberries, PB all together (then freeze for a bit) and then chicken on the side!

Weight: Wed- 187.2 lbs / Today-186.8lbs

Workout: Quads/Hams - Started off with some BB squats then went into a superset of hack squats and leg presses. These were murder, tho my hack squat numbers are greatly improving! Finished em off with leg extensions and some drop sets to get every little fiber activated. For hams it was just some leg curls thrown in the mix to torch em.

**My hams very very tight and a bit sore all week. Warmed up good but they def interfered with my squats. I made the best out of it I could but the def were a limiting factor tonight. Still put up the best numbers I could and despite this the quads are still 'warm' right now.**

Pump: 10/10 - I warmed up in the elliptical tonight and just from that my glutes were getting pumped lol. Started off with heavy BB so no real pump there but was I got into higher rep ranges man the quads were on fire. They got pretty full and some nice detail came out and some veins across them yes! Towards the end they were just throbbing and had that hot feeling to em so they were just full of blood tonight!

Energy: 9/10 - Went into the gym later tonight, didnt get in there til almost 8. So energy was down a bit to start but once Quake kicked in it was go time. After my set of squats quake was in full force and i was just smashing thru the workout. I went up in weights/reps tonight and needed very little rest between sets. For some it was just enough to rack the weight or move to the next machine and BAM it was time for another set!

Focus: 9.5/10 - During my first sets I wasnt totally focused. Part of this was due to my hamstrings bothering me and it was the main thing on my mind. But once the blood got flowin and they loosened up i just killed it the rest of the way. I entered the zone at the start of my 2nd exercise and from there i was worried about nothing but my workout. Quake really helped to dial me in and made for another epic workout. From the start i thought itd be a so-so workout due to the hammy but after BB squats it was pure awesome! One of my fav parts is the focus, really helps you push out those final reps when normally you would give in, really enables me to push my boundaries!

Notes: Another great workout in the books. I was able to beat most of my lifts tonight despite the hammy issue. Walking out of the gym going down the stairs my legs were just wobbly and i know i destroyed them. Tonight I lifted semi fasted and I do believe that heightened the effects of Quake, most notably the energy and focus. Once I got into it, something came over me and i jsut wanted more and more and enjoyed the leg torture : ).

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good stuff man! I have a tub laying around that gonna get to soon. Just picked up the Vanilla Whey 5lbs tonight and it's bomb!

Where in MA are u?

Awesome man def get on that quake soon! I love the vanilla. I think sludge is the best with the vanilla mine just ran out I miss it haha. .

I'm in the Springfield area u in MA too?

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Swedeheart View Post
    Awesome man def get on that quake soon! I love the vanilla. I think sludge is the best with the vanilla mine just ran out I miss it haha. .

I'm in the Springfield area u in MA too?
    Nice, have you tried both the Whey and Sol5 vanilla?

yuup I'm down here on the south shore in Marshfield. Go to school @Umass Boston

Yep my last tub of whey was the scivation vanilla..Only tried the vanilla Sol5 once in a sample..I have a tub of chocolate now but my next order will include vanilla Sol5, not the biggest fan of the chocolate..

Cool man Im headed out by boston in a couple of weeks to see paramore..Going to school locally here in my area tho.

Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    Good stuff man! I have a tub laying around that gonna get to soon. Just picked up the Vanilla Whey 5lbs tonight and it's bomb!

Where in MA are u?
    Bro thank you for the support. Next time you order you can get 10lbs for as cheap as 55$ from a TOP SUPPLEMENT SITE, as a FYI. Vanilla is indeed the bomb I agree. But if you want to roll a 5lb next time. Chocolate is solid and I have heard incredible things about the strawberry.

Jeff - Great job man, More cals, and a solid workout. Thanks for your detailed feedback I cannot ask for anything else.

Day 8 - 3 Scoops Quake Fruit Punch!

Weight: 187.4lbs

Diet: 310C/235P/75F - Today it was just so hot out i wasnt all that hungry. I had some eggs for breakfast and other than that all my meals were whey or Sol5 with a little chicken for my last meal. PreWO i went with a yogurt,rice cakes, cheerios and some whey which is effective yet light prob going to stick to this for awhile! Other than that kept it simple today and cooked up a bunch of yams, currently lovin them. I dont think i could ever get sick of yams+peanut butter+ splenda ; ).

Workout: Chest/Back/Shoulders - Started off with some DB presses. Towards the end of my diet i stuck to alot of HS so im still getting my groove back on certain things. Got up to the 95s on my last set and was pleased with that. Did some inlcline HS (love that machine and went up to 305 (as it would account to on a normal BB) and finished off with some cable flyes. For back i was focusing on width and went with pulldowns and shoulders were light today and hit with smith presses. Solid workout and really killed it today. Gotta thicken my chest out want to fill out my shirts better!

Pump: 9.5/10 - Ive been experiencing some really good pumps lately. I think the increased carbs + Quake is really doing its thing. During lat pulldowns my lats felt HUGE with my entire upper back feeling enlarged and again felt very warm. My chest got a nice pump and felt very tight throughout the sets. Even my shoulders which dont always get the best pump were really crankin today.

Energy: 10/10 - It was hot as hell today and the heat really drained me as i was out and about doing errands before the gym. Walked thru the doors not knowing what kind of workout to expect. Hopped on the elliptical to warm up and got a sweat goin then kicked things off. From there Quake did its job and my energy greatly increased. I was cruising thru this workout and was ready for more and more. One thing Im noticing is my rest times are decreasing and throughout the entire session I do not drag one bit. My split has alot of volume and intensity technique and cable flyes were last, at that point id normally be worn out but with Quake today i dropped down and busted out a burnout set of pushups then some quick upright rows. I easily could have done more!

Focus: 10/10 - Today this was just awesome again. I was very zoned in and made every rep count. Compared to the last time this workout was on my rotation, I beat out all my old lifts rep and weight wise. I love the mental edge you gain in the gym as I cant say enough about this. The reps you want to give in, Quake ensures you push past em and absolutely destroy it. Thats prob my favorite part right now just pushing past limits and smashing the last few reps out! I feel like a monster sometimes jsut grinding out my last reps and not giving in.

Notes: Yesterday I dosed Quake semi fasted and today was about 50mins after my light meal. I was in a rush today due to the morning and having to be in work or else I would have waited longer. Still tho the effects were awesome and i think a light PREWO meal is most optimal for me. The energy/focus may have kicked in a tad later but once they came on it was gameover. Today was a fantastic workout and already my back is tired along with the chest and shoulders. Mission accomplished!
    Last edited by Swedeheart; 07-16-2010 at 07:41 PM. Reason: error