Page 1 of 68 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking The Buff and the Beautiful

Since everyone wants an end to the senseless post-whoring and a return to the old ways, I thought it was time to bring drama back to the Misc. section. So here is the first episode of "The Buff and the Beautiful." Introduces all the main characters and the storylines. Not sure how regularly I'll update, or how long before I get bored, but provided there are no problems, I'll try to keep it going.

BTW, none of the characters or stories are meant to represent anyone here in any way, shape or form. If there are similarities, I apologize in advance.

Enjoy

FADE IN:

INT. HALLWAY - DAY

An ordinary hallway with gray walls, cold linoleum floors, and humming, fluorescent lights.

COOKIE, (late 20s) overweight in an inappropriately tight spandex workout suit, plows along.

She stops at the door to the weight room and looks in.

INT. WEIGHT ROOM - DAY

Ordinary weight room, plenty of benches and free weights, a suitable selection of machines.

CARLOS, (mid 20s) freaky huge, brown skin, reps 585 in the squat rack.

INT. HALLWAY - DAY

Cookie sighs.

INT. WEIGHT ROOM - DAY

Carlos racks the weight and steps back.

TYLER, (mid 20s) also freaky huge, but smaller than Carlos, passes a paper to Carlos.

Carlos inspects the paper and hands it back to Tyler.

CARLOS
    Looks like a good first cycle. When do you want it?

TYLER
    I'll let you know. I'm still looking for a family medical history. Sucks being adopted.

CARLOS
    Have faith. You'll find them. And you'll see there's nothing in your blood to worry about.

INT. HALLWAY - DAY

COOKIE
    It'll never happen, Cookie. A guy that good looking won't even notice you exist.

INT. WEIGHT ROOM - DAY

Cookie leaves the doorway.

SCOTT, (mid 20s) huge, vascular, and proportional, approaches Carlos and Tyler, pats both on the back of the shoulder.

CARLOS
    I could set Scott up with a cycle.

SCOTT
    You know I'm all natural for life.

CARLOS
    Wait till you get your pro card, then see where all natural gets you.

Carlos laughs, steps into the squat rack for another set.

TYLER
    Two weeks out. Must be exciting.

SCOTT
    It'd be more exciting if I could eat again.

TYLER
    Think about that pro card instead.

BRANDY, (early 20s) female bodybuilder type, and COLLEEN, (early 20s) almost anorexic, enter the weight room, prance up to the guys.

Brandy and Tyler lip lock.

BRANDY
    (to Tyler)
    Is my brother talking about me again?

TYLER
    Naw, himself.

BRANDY
    What else is new?

Carlos steps from the squat rack. His eyes lock with Colleen's.

CARLOS
    Who's the friend?

BRANDY
    This is Colleen. I thought she could work in with me and Tyler. I'm trying to get her into bodybuilding.

CARLOS
    Good luck.

Brandy, Colleen, and Tyler head to a bench.

CARLOS
    (continuing)
    You're turn. Think you're up to it?

SCOTT
    I think I remember 585.

Scott steps into the squat rack and starts his set.

KYLE, (late teens) slight muscular build in a "Buff's Gym Trainer" tee shirt, passes by the squat rack.

KYLE
    Make sure you put the weights back when you're done.

Kyle walks toward the end of the room.

CARLOS
    Forget to put away your dumbbells once and that prick won't let it go.

Scott steps from the squat rack.

SCOTT
    They were the 160s.

CARLOS
    I'd like to pound him with a 45 if he wouldn't go crying to daddy to have me banned from here.

He steps into the squat rack.

At a flat bench, Brandy loads a 45 to either side of the barbell.

COLLEEN
    What are you doing?

BRANDY
    Lifting weights.

COLLEEN
    That's a lot of weight! Do you want to look like your boyfriend?

TYLER
    Relax Colleen, you won't get this big from lifting.

COLLEEN
    But I just want to tone.

BRANDY
    Shut up and lift.

Scott notices two kids by the dumbbells.

JAKE, (late teens) a 140 pound Mr. Olympia, curls the 30 pound dumbbells with his entire body.

RANDY, (late teens) stick thin all around, watches.

Carlos steps from the squat rack. He sees the two kids.

CARLOS
    Oh no!

SCOTT
    We should help him out before his friend gets him killed.

CARLOS
    This ain't the dog pound. Leave the newbie for the animal warden.

Jake passes the dumbells to Randy.

JAKE
    You try. I need a drink.

Jake leaves the weight room.

SCOTT
    I'm going to do it.

CARLOS
    Scott, no!

Scott approaches Randy.

SCOTT
    You might want to start with a lighter weight.

Scott racks the 30s and passes the 10s to Randy.

SCOTT
    (continuing)
    Don't be embarrassed. I started with the fives.

Carlos folds his arms and scowls at Scott.

Kyle glowers at Carlos on his return trip. He heads for the door and leaves the weight room as Jake returns.

Jake sees Scott and Randy. His mouth drops. His eyes bug out.

INT. LOCKER ROOM - DAY

Ordinary locker room. Lockers line the wall. A couple of benches sit in the middle. Showers hide at the far end.

Kyle enters. He glances around. No one else is there.

He grabs a set of lockers, pulls them back, exposes a hole in the wall.

INT. PIT - DAY

A room-sized pit, dirt walls, lit only by Kyle's flashlight.

Kyle inspects the pit, turns to a picture of Carlos on the wall. He laughs.

KYLE
    Let's see how big you are when I lock you down here.

FADE OUT.
    Last edited by John Promise; 01-07-2004 at 03:31 PM.
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Colleen comes up with a new scheme to win over Carlos. But first she has to gain the trust of her captor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ooo, the mystery, the intrigue!

"I just want to tone"

"Shut up and lift."

Something profoundly satisfying about that.

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by seanconnery
    Ooo, the mystery, the intrigue!

"I just want to tone"

"Shut up and lift."

Something profoundly satisfying about that.
    I still can't decide if Cookie is buff or beautiful

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Colleen comes up with a new scheme to win over Carlos. But first she has to gain the trust of her captor.

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by John Promise
    I still can't decide if Cookie is buff or beautiful
    Pffft. Buff is beautiful!

Did you actually remember how to do proper script format from your high school days, by the way?

Originally posted by seanconnery
    Pffft. Buff is beautiful!

Did you actually remember how to do proper script format from your high school days, by the way?
    So now you want mass produced storytelling and proper script formatting. Just be glad spelling is close to perfect.

Carcharodon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carcharodon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carcharodon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carcharodon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carcharodon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carcharodon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carcharodon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carcharodon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carcharodon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carcharodon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carcharodon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up I like...

It's got a Stephen King kind of feel to it. It's bitingly satirical and creepy as well. Very nice little piece that kept my attention throughout.

Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rocky388 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: I like...

Originally posted by Carcharodon
    It's got a Stephen King kind of feel to it. It's bitingly satirical and creepy as well. Very nice little piece that kept my attention throughout.
    bump

great work..i look foreward to checking back at this thread
    +Rocky+

BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BPP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: Re: I like...

Originally posted by Rocky388
    bump

great work..i look foreward to checking back at this thread
    ditto! well written

raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

"Don’t be embarrassed. I started with the fives."

poor scott.
    Pumping Iron in Valhalla

DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by raprazant
    "Don’t be embarrassed. I started with the fives."

poor scott.
    It's easy to feel sympathy when you can relate hey?
    PSN name is Dark__Falcon

Rap your one of a kind bro, you will be missed.

raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) raprazant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by DarkFalcon
    It's easy to feel sympathy when you can relate hey?
    yeah it sucks, i have to use the pink and yellow rubber-coated weights. i do look pretty cute though doing tricep kickbacks. weeee!
    Pumping Iron in Valhalla

Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

interesting read.. i like the suspense
    send me to hell cause I ain't beggin' for my life
    ain't nothing worse than this cursed ass hopeless life
    - Pac

"Death gotta be easy, cause life is hard"
    - 50 cent

DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by raprazant
    yeah it sucks, i have to use the pink and yellow rubber-coated weights. i do look pretty cute though doing tricep kickbacks. weeee!
    lmfao... That's the rap I remember.
    PSN name is Dark__Falcon

Rap your one of a kind bro, you will be missed.

I'm really good looking. JoeJoeJoe's Avatar
    JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JoeJoeJoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    AHHHHH.

Finish the story
    Finish the story
    Finish the story
    Finish the story
    Finish the story
    Finish the story
    Finish the story
    Finish the story
    Finish the story
    Finish the story
    Finish the story
    Finish the story
    Finish the story
    Finish the story
    Finish the story

Please
    SuperFlex!

shadowboy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thats some good stuff man .....keep it up .
    "I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse."- I.asimov

"A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side." -Aristotle

" either your in it 100% or you get the **** out ! " Animel pack

Talking Here it is, Episode 2

Ha ha...poor Scott indeed.

CAST (in case you missed it)

Brandy - Bodybuilder chick
    Carlos - Lifter/the source
    Colleen - Skinny, newbie chick
    Cookie - Fat chick
    Jake - Gym pussy
    Kyle - Disgruntled PT
    Randy - Gym newbie
    Scott - Would-be pro bodybuilder/ Brandy's brother
    Tyler - Adopted lifter/Brandy's boyfriend

FADE IN:

INT. WEIGHT ROOM - DAY

Tyler, Brandy, and Colleen take turns on the flat bench.

Scott demonstrates curling to Randy. Carlos watches from the Squat rack.

Jake enters the weight room. He sees Scott and Randy, storms over.

JAKE
    What's going on?

SCOTT
    I was helping your friend out.

JAKE
    I was helping him.
    (to Randy)
    Whatever he showed you only works if you stick needles up your ass.

Scott laughs.

SCOTT
    I'm not a roid head.

JAKE
    Right.

SCOTT
    (to Randy)
    If you want any more tips, you know where to find me. I'm Scott by the way.

RANDY
    Randy.

Scott joins Carlos.

JAKE (V.O.)
    I don't know how, but I will make him pay for showing me up.

CARLOS
    Told you to leave him alone.

SCOTT
    That was too much fun. You up for cardio?

CARLOS
    But I just worked legs!

Scott looks around.

SCOTT
    I don't see any puke.

CARLOS
    I know you want that pro card, but do you have to torture the rest of us? Let me put the weights away and I'll follow you out. Only as far as the locker room though. You're on your own with those cardio monkeys.

Carlos and Scott unload the barbell.

BRANDY
    (to Colleen)
    What do you think of Carlos?

COLLEEN
    He's gorgeous.

TYLER
    Gorgeous? Who the hell calls a guy gorgeous?

Brandy smacks him.

BRANDY
    I think you two will hit it off. I saw the way he looked at you.

TYLER
    Forget it. Carlos will never ask her out. When it comes to women, he shuts down. He's never been confident in that area.

BRANDY
    Then we'll have to give him a push.

Carlos and Scott leave the weight room.

INT. CARDIO ROOM - DAY
    Rows and rows of equipment fill the room, all with views of a television.

Cookie pedals a stationary bike.

COOKIE
    Think about your Latin lover, Cookie. He might not see you now, but twenty or thirty pounds and you'll be his goddess.

Scott enters and takes the nearest treadmill.

Cookie stares. Her pedaling slows and she hangs her head.

INT. LOCKER ROOM - DAY

Kyle steps from the hole in the wall, replaces the lockers.

Carlos enters. He takes some clothes from a locker and changes.

KYLE (V.O.)
    What a perfect time to lay him out and bury him in that pit. No, I must wait for the soundproofing material, or theyÂ’ll hear his screams.

Kyle leaves.

Carlos finishes and leaves.

INT. CARDIO ROOM - DAY

COOKIE
    (to herself)
    Who are you kidding? You'll never look good enough for a guy like that.

She dismounts the bike and leaves.

INT. HALLWAY - DAY

Carlos walks along.

Cookie shuffles from the cardio room, crashes into him.

COOKIE
    Oh my God! I'm so sorry.

Their eyes lock.

Carlos drops his head to move on, but stops himself.

CARLOS
    I don't suppose you'd want to have dinner with me?

Cookie's face lights up.

COOKIE
    You want to have dinner with me?

CARLOS
    Why not?

COOKIE
    Then why not come to my place tonight and I'll make dinner?

Tyler, Brandy, and Colleen enter from the weight room.

Colleen sees Cookie handing a piece of paper to Carlos. She remains behind, staring as Tyler and Brandy head to the locker rooms.

BRANDY
    Are we going out tonight or what?

TYLER
    I can't. I have a lead on my biological parents that I want to check out.

BRANDY
    I'll go with you.

Tyler takes her face and plants a kiss on her lips.

COLLEEN
    (to herself)
    I can't let Carlos choose that cow over me. I won't!

FADE OUT.
    Last edited by John Promise; 01-07-2004 at 03:40 PM.

EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000) EliteBSU is a name known to all. (+5000)
    DUN DUN DUNNN

kyle and collene will bury carlos and cookie in the pit

i can see it

Elite

Ihateeveryone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice work

Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000) Alpha Q Up is just really nice. (+1000)
    maybe its just me but i really dont like the transition from when carlos bumps into cookie and then asks her out right away... it all happens to quick and it doesnt really make too much sense unless there is something about carlos we dont know

other than that, good work
    send me to hell cause I ain't beggin' for my life
    ain't nothing worse than this cursed ass hopeless life
    - Pac

"Death gotta be easy, cause life is hard"
    - 50 cent

Originally posted by Alpha Q Up
    maybe its just me but i really dont like the transition from when carlos bumps into cookie and then asks her out right away... it all happens to quick and it doesnt really make too much sense unless there is something about carlos we dont know

other than that, good work
    Yeah, kind of the compromise to keeping it moving without a lot of nagging details.

thegamecdr v2.0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Here it is, Episode 2

Game - Rapist wearing a Jason mask
    Carlos – Lifter/the source
    Colleen – Skinny, newbie chick
    Cookie – Fat chick
    Jake – Gym pussy
    Kyle – Disgruntled PT
    Randy – Gym newbie
    Scott – Would-be pro bodybuilder/ Brandy’s brother
    Tyler – Adopted lifter/Brandy’s boyfriend

Am we supposed to add on to the story now??

I added one new character, just for that extra zing!

Re: Re: Here it is, Episode 2

Originally posted by thegamecdr v2.0
    Am we supposed to add on to the story now??

I added one new character, just for that extra zing!

No, go write your own! Call it As the Bench Presses...or something like that
    But this Game character could be interesting...Rapes Cookie one night in a dark alley. In her grief, Cookie seeks revenge on Game's parents only to find out that her father had an affair with Game's mother.

Horror of horrors, Game raped his half-sister!!!

When Cookie ends up preggers, it's the standard Who's the Daddy story. The baby belongs to Game, so out of honor, Game gives up his raping ways and takes Cookie to West Virginia to marry her.

thegamecdr v2.0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: Here it is, Episode 2

Ha ha...poor Scott indeed.

Game- rapist in Jason mask
    Carlos – Lifter/the source
    Colleen – Skinny, newbie chick
    Cookie – Fat chick
    Jake – Gym pussy
    Kyle – Disgruntled PT
    Randy – Gym newbie
    Scott – Would-be pro bodybuilder/ Brandy’s brother
    Tyler – Adopted lifter/Brandy’s boyfriend

Scene opens over dinner table at Carlos' place. Cookie wearing a giant circus tarp, because she's a fat ass; and, Carlos wearing some sort of damn robe around his head, because he's muslim.

Carlos
    I'm glad you decided to come over for dinner.

Cookie
    Oh Carlos, hehehehe, I'm so glad you invited me. I have a confession to make.

Carlos
    yes?

Cookie
    I've had a crush on you for the longest time. I've been exercising non-stop in hopes of getting rid of my gigantic chesnut ass and dreaming of you sweeping me off my feet.

Carlos
    Awwww. I've got a confession too.

Cookie
    oh my darling, yes?

Carlos
    When I asked you to dinner, my intentions were not to dine with you, but rather to dine on your fat ass.

Cookie
    wha....

Carlos reaches over table for butcher knife and swings at Cookie...

Fade Out.

Int. Street, Day.

Some random gorgeous chick is walking down the street. A van pulls up next to her, out comes Game wearing a Jason mask. Game grabs the girl from behind with ether soaked rag and drags her back into van.

Fade Out.

Graphic scrolls across screen reading 'Devl is a flaming homosexual'. Pointless, but entertaining and informative nonetheless.

I'm tired, but this is pretty fun

Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000) Patrice_Lumumba is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want more more more, and yeah Carlos sounds like a weirdo.

looks good so far ! keep it up
    "I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse."- I.asimov

"A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side." -Aristotle

Talking Episode 3

Supposed to be the big date, but forgot to put Jake's revenge into motion...and that's very important for the upcoming mayhem.

FADE IN:

INT. GYM LOBBY - DAY

A bright open area, reception desk on one side, juice bar on the other.

At the juice bar, LISA, (mid teens) serves PATRONS.

Carlos stands at the bar, sips from a smoothie.

Tyler enters the lobby and saddles up to the counter.

LISA
    Usual, Ty?

TYLER
    Yeah.

Lisa makes another smoothie.

CARLOS
    What's on your mind?

TYLER
    It's Brandy. We've been going together for three years now.

CARLOS
    And you want to see other people?

Lisa hands the smoothie to Tyler.

TYLER
    Thanks, Lisa.
    (to CARLOS)
    No, I want to ask her something.

He takes an engagement ring from his pocket.

CARLOS
    Are you sure?

TYLER
    There's no one else I want to spend the rest of my life with. But I don't know when to ask her. I want it to be perfect, except I'm not good with perfect.

CARLOS
    Forget that, it's the big wedding she'll remember more. Just ask her.

INT. CARDIO ROOM - DAY

Scott jogs on a treadmill while Brandy stands by him.

SCOTT
    Have you and Tyler done it yet?

Brandy smacks him. Scott missteps, keeps his balance.

BRANDY
    What kind of a question is that? You know I want to wait!

Randy enters and approaches Scott.

SCOTT
    Yes?

RANDY
    I'm sorry. Don't want to interrupt.

SCOTT
    Not at all, she's only my sister.

BRANDY
    You are horrible, Scott!

SCOTT
    And Tyler's probably waiting for you.

BRANDY
    We'll talk tomorrow.

Brandy leaves.

RANDY
    I wanted to know how long it took you to get that big.

Jake enters. He spies on Randy and Scott from behind a stairmaster.

SCOTT
    8 years of hard work and calorie counting. In a couple weeks, I'm competing for my pro card.

RANDY
    And you never used steroids?

SCOTT
    No, in fact I'm taking a drug test before the contest as a publicity stunt.

JAKE
    (to himself)
    Don't count on passing that test.

Jake leaves.

INT. JUICE BAR - DAY

Carlos and Tyler talk, drink their smoothies. Tyler replaces the ring in his pocket.

Brandy sneaks up behind Tyler.

BRANDY
    Ready to go?

TYLER
    Yeah.

Brandy and Tyler leave.

Jake enters, runs to Carlos.

JAKE
    You a dealer? I want some steroids.

CARLOS
    And who are you? A narc?

JAKE
    No! I want five D-Bol pills.

Carlos laughs.

CARLOS
    What are you going to do with five tabs?

JAKE
    I want to make sure the stuff's good before I commit to more.

CARLOS
    I'm not a scammer.

JAKE
    Can I have the pills?

CARLOS
    No. Come back when you do your homework.

JAKE
    What kind of a dealer are you?

CARLOS
    One with a conscience. Run along and take your Flintstone Chewables.

Carlos turns his back on Jake.

FADE OUT.
    Last edited by John Promise; 01-07-2004 at 03:43 PM.

Talking Episode 4

Drew up the date episode quick...here ya go.

FADE IN:

INT. JAKE'S ROOM - NIGHT

Pictures of naked women cover one wall flanked by pop star posters on the othes.

Jake enters. He takes a Playboy from under his bed, flips through the magazine.

JAKE
    I can't believe that *** won't sell me the D-Bol! What am I supposed to do?

He pulls out the centerfold.

JAKE
    (continuing)
    I'll have to find someone else to get me the pills.

EXT. ORPHANAGE PARKING LOT - NIGHT

Tyler's car pulls into a spot.

INT. TYLER'S CAR - NIGHT

Tyler shuts the car off and turns to Brandy.

TYLER
    This is it. The orphanage they sent me to after I was born. They have to have information on my real family.

BRANDY
    Are you sure you want to do this? And what if they won't tell you who your parents are?

TYLER
    I don't care who my parents are. But I need to know if there's a history of heart disease or strokes or anything else that might affect my cycle.

BRANDY
    Then I'm with you.

They kiss, leave the car.

INT. COOKIE'S APPARTMENT - NIGHT.

The dinner table sits in the middle of the room, decked for a feast. Dim lights, candles, and soft music set the mood.

The doorbell RINGS.

Cookie rushes from the kitchen with a tray.

COOKIE
    Coming!

She sets the tray down and runs to the door. After a quick adjustment of her clothes and hair, she opens the door to Carlos.

COOKIE
    (continuing)
    Just in time! Dinner is ready.

Carlos enters, inspects the room.

CARLOS
    A lot of trouble for a first date.

COOKIE
    Wait till you see the food.

Carlos sits, looks over the tray.

CARLOS
    Chicken. Lemon pepper?

COOKIE
    (smiling)
    Yes. And the steamed vegetables are on their way.

Cookie leaves for the kitchen.

CARLOS
    Chicken and vegetables, my favorite.

Cookie returns with the vegetables. She sits opposite Carlos and the two serve themselves.

COOKIE
    I didn't lose ten pounds by eating McDonald's every night.

CARLOS
    I'm surprised! You don't look like someone who needs to lose weight.

COOKIE
    (giggling)
    Stop it! But I want to know. A guy like you could have any girl you want. Why did you ask me out?

Aaron Neville's "The Rain Song" plays on the radio.

CARLOS
    No talking. Let's dance.

COOKIE
    I don't know how.

CARLOS
    Neither do I.

He escorts her away from the table. They dance.

INT. ORPHANGE-ADMINISTRATOR'S OFFICE - NIGHT

The ADMINISTRATOR sits at a desk. Tyler and Brandy sit opposite.

ADMINISTRATOR
    I'm sorry, I don't have your information and you won't be able to get it.

TYLER
    I'll go through the courts if I have to, but I must know about any medical problems with my biological family.

ADMINISTRATOR
    It's not that simple. When someone adopts a child, we turn that child's records over to the state.

TYLER
    Where are they?

ADMINISTRATOR
    Destroyed. There was a fire five years ago at the Human Health and Services office. Adoption records, Welfare records, Abuse files-everything was destroyed and there's no back up.

TYLER
    So the only way to get this information is if my real parents come forward.

ADMINISTRATOR
    I'm sorry.

INT. COOKIE'S APPARTMENT - NIGHT

Cookie and Carlos dance as "The Rain Song" ends.

CARLOS
    You have beautiful eyes.

COOKIE
    And you have a tight butt.

Carlos laughs.

CARLOS
    And your mouth...

He plants a steamy kiss on her lips. They wrap their arms around each other.

Dan Hill's "In Your Eyes" plays.

INT. JAKE'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

"In Your Eyes" plays on Jake's radio. He turns it off.

JAKE
    God, I hate that song. And I hate those muscleheads who think they own that gym.

He slams the magazine against the wall.

JAKE
    (continuing)
    I will put them in their place.

He glances at the pin ups on his wall, shuts off the light.

A slow, steady SQUEAK echoes from the bed.

INT. TYLER'S CAR - NIGHT

Tyler starts the car. "In Your Eyes" flows from the radio.

TYLER
    I can't believe that information is lost.

BRANDY
    Don't worry. If something bad was going to happen, it would have come up by now.

He looks into her eyes, smiles.

TYLER
    I was going to wait for the right time, but I can't think of a more perfect time.

He removes the ring from his pocket, shows it to Brandy.

TYLER
    (continuing)
    Brandy, will you marry me?

BRANDY
    (beaming)
    Yes! Yes, Tyler.

She throws her arms around him.

INT. COOKIE'S APPARTMENT - NIGHT

"In Your Eyes" plays. Cookie and Carlos undress each other.

COOKIE
    I know it's only our first date, but maybe we should take this to the bedroom.

CARLOS
    I think you're right.

Carlos sweeps Cookie in his arms and whisks her to the bedroom.

FADE OUT.
    Last edited by John Promise; 01-07-2004 at 03:52 PM.

Sammy The Bull is just really nice. (+1000) Sammy The Bull is just really nice. (+1000) Sammy The Bull is just really nice. (+1000) Sammy The Bull is just really nice. (+1000) Sammy The Bull is just really nice. (+1000) Sammy The Bull is just really nice. (+1000) Sammy The Bull is just really nice. (+1000) Sammy The Bull is just really nice. (+1000) Sammy The Bull is just really nice. (+1000) Sammy The Bull is just really nice. (+1000) Sammy The Bull is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL @ i dont care about who my parents are i want to know of anything that could effect my cycle

True class act ..................im hooked

nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Quality material, keeps me from the drudgery of homework, thanks!
    My take on working out: http://www.lifeofastudent.com

[ claps]

i want more ....