IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

IronTerminator's Shock Therapy + Storm Review/Log

I've been using Storm for a bit now by itself and I've been satisfied with the results so far. After cycling off stims for a few weeks, I just recently started taking Shock Therapy along with the Storm preworkout. I do a high volume full body workout 3 days a week, but I will only be using Shock Therapy when I actually feel that I need the extra energy. I'm bulking right now on 3500 clean calories per day, and my lifts generally go up in either reps or weight each week. On my first day of using Shock Therapy, I was sick with a moderate cold, and I was really lethargic from it all day. I use a personal blender, so no scores for mix ability will be given.

Other Supplements:
    ON Fish Oil
    ON Opti-Men
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Bulk Beta-alanine for off days.

SHOCK THERAPY

Taste (5/10)- Not bad, but not good either. I got the Wild Punch flavor and honestly it barely has a taste at all. It's not a chore to chug it down which is nice, and as long as it works I don't really care about the taste.

Profile (10/10)- I really like the profile of this preworkout product. It includes various nootropics, antioxidants, some creatine and beta-alanine, and even some fiber. Seriously, this is one of the only preworkouts I've seen with a decent amount of fiber. That combined with the antioxidants make this seem like one of the "healthier" preworkout products out there.

Price (10/10)- One of the best deals on a preworkout around, 30 bucks for 50 servings is an amazing deal.

STORM

Taste (9/10)- I was surprised by how good the fruit punch flavor of this was. It gets a point off for being a little too sweet in 14oz of water, but I definitely enjoyed the taste and I'd actually order this as a drink at a restaurant. IMO it is even better than Sour Green Apple Green Magnitude, which is pretty damn tasty.

Profile (8/10)- I really like all of the ingredients in the blend of this creatine. It includes proven forms of creatine such as creatine monohydrate and creatine magnesium chelate, along with beta-alanine which is a staple supplement for me. My only issue is that most of the ingredients like beta-alanine are probably underdosed, and citruline malate is definitely underdosed.

Price (9/10)- Not as cheap as monohydrate of course, but it's one of the cheapest "fancy" creatines out there.

STORM + SHOCK THERAPY

Energy (8/10)- The energy from Shock Therapy was great, but much different compared to other preworkouts I have used. Usually, I take preworkout products 10 minutes before my workout because they always seem to hit me instantly, but Shock Therapy took around 20 minutes to kick in. When it did kick in though, I DEFINITELY felt it. It didn't just come on gradually, but all at once I suddenly got a rush of energy and I was filled with the urge to lift the heaviest thing I could find. The energy was not jittery "run a mile inbetween sets" energy, but rather it was useable energy that allowed me to push through my workout with max effort without tiring. I didn't think I would be able to maintain my lifts with how tired and sick I was, but with Shock Therapy and Storm

Pump/Vascularity (9/10)- Pumps were great, but Power Shock is making this hard to judge as I was getting amazing pumps from that by itself. Even without any supplements I usually have good pumps and vascularity.

Focus (10/10)- This is where this combo shined for me. I had complete focus during my entire workout even though I was feeling like total crap beforehand. I completely forgot I was even sick, and all I could think about was pushing out one more rep. I didn't even really notice my muscles getting as tired, but they hurt like hell afterwards.

Well that's it for the first day's review, I'll probably update tomorrow but I don't plan to use Shock Therapy tomorrow.

IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Took Shock Therapy and Storm today, which is my toughest workout of the week (high volume and intensity with supersets).

Energy (9/10)- My energy levels were already pretty high today, but I took Shock Therapy for that extra boost since today is the highest volume of the week and supersets tire me out like nothing else. My energy level stayed solid throughout the workout, and I experienced no crash afterwards. I had an "alpha" mentality and felt like I could lift anything.

Focus (8/10)- I usually have trouble focusing today, because the supersets get me so pumped I can't help but pose a little in front of the mirror inbetween sets (home gym so I'm not showing off) I did have a great feeling throughout my entire workout that I could lift anything and only wanted to push myself harder, and Shock Therapy definitely helped me stay on track throughout the workout.

I won't even bother commenting on pumps for today because supersets always get me really pumped anyway, but all in all I had a great workout today and I'm loving this combo so far.

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    May I ask why your taking Beta-Alanine on OFF days!? Take it pre-workout!

Originally Posted by furyhockey View Post
    May I ask why your taking Beta-Alanine on OFF days!? Take it pre-workout!
    To see the full benefits of beta alanine supplementation, it should be taken every day. Like creatine, the effects build up over time and the only thing you notice from a single dose is the tingles pretty much.

chadpearson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadpearson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadpearson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadpearson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadpearson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadpearson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadpearson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadpearson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadpearson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chadpearson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've been taking Shock Therapy for a couple of years now and am completely satisfied. Although my body has adjusted to it, I still feel energized during my workouts. You wouldn't believe how many comments i get from nurses about my vascularity...they love me.
    I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the review. Im a fan of the Shock / EAA Nitro combo my self.
    Universal - www.UniversalUSA.com
    Animal - www.AnimalPak.com

My Personal Site - www.ChristianCoronato.com

_Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Definitely a Shock Therapy fan here! Let's see how this plays out.
    Best Meet Lifts:
    SQ: 460 (sleeves)
    BP: 350
    DL: 510
    Total: 1300 (242 wrapped)

"I refuse to tip-toe through life, only to arrive safely at death"

www.animalpak.com

Thumbs up Holy Sh**

Well today I took a scoop of Shock Therapy 15 minutes preworkout with GMS and Storm along with my usual VPX Power Shock intraworkout... the pumps were so intense it actually hurt like hell while doing dips.Strength continues to go up steadily thanks to 3700 clean calories per day and my awesome stack. The only negative I noticed today with Shock Therapy was I wasn't nearly as focused as I usually was, but the strength and energy were there all the same. Also, I am moving up the taste rating of Shock Therapy to a 6/10 because with half the amount of water I was using it has much more flavor and is actually pretty decent tasting.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronTerminator View Post
    Well today I took a scoop of Shock Therapy 15 minutes preworkout with GMS and Storm along with my usual VPX Power Shock intraworkout... the pumps were so intense it actually hurt like hell while doing dips.Strength continues to go up steadily thanks to 3700 clean calories per day and my awesome stack. The only negative I noticed today with Shock Therapy was I wasn't nearly as focused as I usually was, but the strength and energy were there all the same. Also, I am moving up the taste rating of Shock Therapy to a 6/10 because with half the amount of water I was using it has much more flavor and is actually pretty decent tasting.
    Cool, keep us posted
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Took Shock Therapy again along with Storm preworkout yesterday, had an amazing workout. I pushed myself as hard as I could and I'm continuing to break PRs on all of my lifts. Got great energy and pumps from the combo today, although I did notice some stomach discomfort later on in my workout. I think this may have actually been from VPX Power Shock, because since I started taking it I actually noticed some heart burn during my lifts. I will not take the Power Shock during the next workout to see if it is causing it.

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Definitely keep us posted. The energy from ST is powerful.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice review! Make sure you are getting enough BA everyday, it seems to work better the longer you are taking it.
    Gym.....Tan.....Laundry **Georgia Crew** Newton County** ** Twinlab MILITIA member since 2014 **