AngryBudha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bodybuilding.com Supplements.. How long should I wait?

If it's been awhile since I ordered a particular supplement how long should I wait before trying to get in contact with whoever?

MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000) MusclesFlyers is just really nice. (+1000)
    drop customer service an email bout ur problem if ur product hasnt arrived within the first week..they have great customer service

sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sidewinda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's always two days for me, but I live pretty close to a distribution center... three or four days max. I've always enjoyed great customer service too.
    not big yet... but im gonna get there
    the battle of the doggpound has begun

genetic_deadend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    BB.com has excellent customer service...they respond to emails within a day...I had an order that took a while too because the item was backordered and it wasn't mentioned on the store page. It's no big deal to write them and ask em. You are the customer!

Dorian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yep if it is a concern then go for it and email them with the issue...