kufan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kufan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kufan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kufan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kufan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kufan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Help with deciding on which supp to purchase

I am 20 years old and I am taking usp labs jack3d, along with amplified wheybolic extreme 60 protein, and a multivitamin. I was looking at purchasing the new version of e-bol, as i had seen some good reviews. I lift hard 4-5 days per week and play basketball at minimum 2 days per week, and sometimes will lift after playing competitively for a few hours. My main goal is to cut some bf (through basketball) but most importantly I am trying to gain as much muscle mass as possible. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance

joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joakman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kufan121 View Post
    I am 20 years old and I am taking usp labs jack3d, along with amplified wheybolic extreme 60 protein, and a multivitamin. I was looking at purchasing the new version of e-bol, as i had seen some good reviews. I lift hard 4-5 days per week and play basketball at minimum 2 days per week, and sometimes will lift after playing competitively for a few hours. My main goal is to cut some bf (through basketball) but most importantly I am trying to gain as much muscle mass as possible. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance
    Not going to happen. Pick one or the other.

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    E-Bol would be a good choice, but you'd be wise to get a better foundation built first. Some EFA's and a creatine for example.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

kufan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kufan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kufan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kufan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kufan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kufan121 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I guess what I am trying to say, is that I am not neccessarilly as concerned with cutting, as I am gaining muscle. I could definatly lose 4-5% bf, but since playing basketball again (6-7 months ago) I have lost a considerable amount of weight, all while improving my strength. I am going to continue playing basketball as cardio, but I am more passionate about improving my lifts and becoming stronger.

~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you want to gain lean muscle mass then you need to consume more clean calories. Eat=grow

Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    E-Bol would be a good choice, but you'd be wise to get a better foundation built first. Some EFA's and a creatine for example.
    I will look into the efa's, and for creatine I currently have gaspari nutrition size on, but I left it in my apartment back at school, which I will be back soon.

Again, thanks for the help

~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ~~Aries~~ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will look into the efa's, and for creatine I currently have gaspari nutrition size on, but I left it in my apartment back at school, which I will be back soon.

Again, thanks for the help
    Size-on is a good choice.

I ended up buying some efa's but they didn't have the e-bol. I've also read that e-bol stacks well with t-bol but at 20 years old i don't think it will do much as My body is producing enough already. I've taken test boosters in high school but I was a noob and prob wasted my money. Any thoughts about adding test boosters such as t-bol being benificial?

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    **** it buy the applied nutriceuticals line up