healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Is this an exercise? This is the same ? from the teen section.

Okay first hang from a chinup/pull up bar. Then you do something like a reverse shrug. You know you like shrug yourself up with your traps. To add weight you wear a belt and put a chain through the belt and put weights in the chain. Just something interesting.

supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It could possibly , but I cant see how that would work the traps.
    'Ain't Nothing to it but to do it'
    'Lightweight'
    Ronnie Coleman

healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) healthy n_fit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't know either. I just was hanging and did that motion and wondered "Could I have just made up a movement? I better go ask"

supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) supersatellite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No. Now I really think about it, I even decided to test it. There was no way I could shrug when in that position even with assistance. To me that is just not an exercise.
    'Lightweight'
    Ronnie Coleman

Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i do them. you're just going about it wrong. hang upside down from a dip station and extend your legs straight up. now shrug or pull yourself up. i call them reverse dips.
    Dixi

~Acta non Verba~

2002 Competition stats:
    (1st year competing)
    Overall Championships: 2
    1st in class: 3
    2nd in class: 1
    4th in class: 1 (Pro-Qualifier)

Hang upside down!!! What the hell do you think I am? Im not a bat thats for sure, and if it is an exercise its a stupid one at that.
    'Lightweight'
    Ronnie Coleman

Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by supersatellite
    Hang upside down!!! What the hell do you think I am? Im not a bat thats for sure, and if it is an exercise its a stupid one at that.
    f uck off, bitch. i wasn't taliking to you. check out my stats and my pics, then talk **** to me, punk
    Dixi

~Acta non Verba~

2002 Competition stats:
    (1st year competing)

D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by Pboy
    i do them. you're just going about it wrong. hang upside down from a dip station and extend your legs straight up. now shrug or pull yourself up. i call them reverse dips.
    and i call them retarded

Originally posted by D-Termine

and i call them retarded
    This from a guy who, by his own admission, is just getting ready to wear his first Medium sized T-shirt. Listen to who you want, but I'd stick with the two-time Overall natural bodybuilding Champion.
    Dixi

~Acta non Verba~

2002 Competition stats:
    (1st year competing)