Registered User BigHairDontCare's Avatar
    BigHairDontCare has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigHairDontCare has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigHairDontCare has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigHairDontCare has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigHairDontCare has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigHairDontCare has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigHairDontCare has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigHairDontCare has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigHairDontCare has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigHairDontCare has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigHairDontCare has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Bulking As A Teen?!?!!

1. What should I eat I already know I can't eat all healthy food can't afford it I can probly get 2,000 calories from healthy food. Is it okay to get the rest from anything like chips cookies fast food I simple cant afford anything else??

2. How many pounds a month should I be gaining?

3. Does carbs matter while your bulking?

4. My goal is to become ripped/shredded with lots of muscle any tips on how I get there?

5. Any advice that you have please give me it will help a lot?

Quick Facts: 16 6'3 195 I work out on weekdays and have a basketball game every saturday. I've been cutting for the last 5 months at 1800 calories and lost 70lbs. I get about 100 to 140 grams of protein a day and again I can't afford to get anymore than that.

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1: Eat the foods you enjoy to satisfy your nutritional requirements - disregard your perception of said food being 'healthy' or 'unhealthy'. Your body doesn't understand food names, only nutrients.

2: A good place to start is 0.5lbs - 1lb weekly, provided you're aiming to pack on LBM without getting too chubby.

3: CHO fuels your body; although they're not an essential macronutrient, your performance will stagger without them in your diet. They also provide calories (which can be used to reach your caloric intake goal) and they're tasty!

4: Bulk with a small surplus.

5: Read the stickies. Try this for starters.