notausername has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Photos from my first show - 1st place

Here are the latest photos from my first show 24th September 2005 where i came first [69kg], I only decided to compete 6 weeks prior, see my previous post for diet details.
    For my last week preperation I followed Layne Nortons pre-contest advice[http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne36.htm] as well as Francesco Casillo[http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/casi3.htm] it was tough, but i can honestly say they worked to perfection.
    Attached Images

mikey8888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikey8888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikey8888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikey8888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikey8888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikey8888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Mike

Awesome job!!!

You look like you were born to bodybuild.

Best transformation ever!

Mike

Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lieb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    man you blow those other guys away, no wonder you took first. impressive

I-hate-Squats is not very well liked. (-100) I-hate-Squats is not very well liked. (-100) I-hate-Squats is not very well liked. (-100) I-hate-Squats is not very well liked. (-100) I-hate-Squats is not very well liked. (-100) I-hate-Squats is not very well liked. (-100) I-hate-Squats is not very well liked. (-100) I-hate-Squats is not very well liked. (-100) I-hate-Squats is not very well liked. (-100) I-hate-Squats is not very well liked. (-100) I-hate-Squats is not very well liked. (-100)
    good job man, you're legs are awesome!

Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000) Mass Pro is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Hey great job.. However, the other guys looked like crap.. They looked like they never even dieted for the show.. They just showed up and jumped on stage lol!

Rats is not very well liked. (-100) Rats is not very well liked. (-100) Rats is not very well liked. (-100) Rats is not very well liked. (-100) Rats is not very well liked. (-100) Rats is not very well liked. (-100) Rats is not very well liked. (-100) Rats is not very well liked. (-100) Rats is not very well liked. (-100) Rats is not very well liked. (-100) Rats is not very well liked. (-100)
    holy ****. what the hell is that ball in your hamstring? i've never seen that before!

Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bad Meets Evil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your definiton is amazing, and that guy doing the weak-ass ab pose doesn't hold a candle to you.
    GS Warriors, 49ers, and Sharks.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great job mike, congratulations. I am very glad that my article was able to help you out in your preparation.

-Layne

hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000) hxcBB is a complete loser! (-2000)
    yeah that guy to the right of you in the second pic looks like hell. but your lookin great anyway

Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000) Fidelis is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Rats
    holy ****. what the hell is that ball in your hamstring? i've never seen that before!
    I thought it looked more like a dimple. Anyway, I've never seen it either.

edit: Nevermind, I see what you mean now.

Hamstring ball

Originally Posted by Rats
    I am not sure what the ball in my hamstring is either, I pulled my hamstring about 4 years ago playing soccer and can only think that the muscle shortened because of it. It doesn't give me any problems and if anything is quite unique I guess.

Other contestants

Originally Posted by Mass Pro
    Hey great job.. However, the other guys looked like crap.. They looked like they never even dieted for the show.. They just showed up and jumped on stage lol!
    Yes the quality of the other contestants in my weight division wasn't as good as I had hoped for, but at the end of the day you compete against yourself and must be as good as you can be. The weight division higher than me would have been harder, but I dieted to get into the lower division for this comp. Next year I would like to come in heavier but just as lean and take the middleweight title.

T-101 is not very well liked. (-100) T-101 is not very well liked. (-100) T-101 is not very well liked. (-100) T-101 is not very well liked. (-100) T-101 is not very well liked. (-100) T-101 is not very well liked. (-100) T-101 is not very well liked. (-100) T-101 is not very well liked. (-100) T-101 is not very well liked. (-100) T-101 is not very well liked. (-100) T-101 is not very well liked. (-100)
    congrats - look good there

Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

Great job, man!
    "Cruelty has a human heart, every man does play his part." -Iron Maiden, "Paschendale"

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

"but why make a topic to see other people get mad? answer that question. is this your life that you stay on the computer for hours and make a topic to see other people get mad. then if you do then u have no life. move out of your parents hose and read a book called noob"

Stronger by da week! bodybuilda's Avatar
    bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bodybuilda has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Damn great training, those legs are awesome.
    Height 5'11
    weight 165
    PR's:
    DEADLIFT RAW: 345 x 1 reps
    SQUAT RAW: 275 x 3 reps
    BENCH RAW: 185x1rep (incline)
    Both no belt straps, no chalk or nothing.
    Just practically naked doing them!
    Check out my journal
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=448005[/url]

coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreythong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Lieb
    man you blow those other guys away, no wonder you took first. impressive

i was thinking the same thing good work mike

RebornBsrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RebornBsrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RebornBsrk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what the hell look at the guy too the right of you in the 2nd pic he isnt defined at all ? what was he thinking ?

S.P.G has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking good man!!