Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Psamty: This Is Where You End, And I Begin

It's rare that I take time out of my busy schedule to look into an average Joe Blow forum poster to the extent that I google his name and start reading some of the stuff he writes, but forgive me if even I was taken aback by the damn near insane comments he has littered Huffington Post with.

Simply put, let's establish this right from the beginning:
    1. The guy does not believe ANYTHING he writes. He will say one thing today and another thing the next day - even if it's completely contradictory. He counts on people not going through his Comments section to note all the glaring inconsistencies, straight-up contradictions and straight-up insanity.
    2. The guy engages in 'hit-and-run' trolling - enters certain topics, screams something that appeals to a specific segment of the interested reading public that is commenting on a specific thread - then after all the fog of war has subsided, posts another troll message again that is completely contradictory to what he previously said.
    3. The guy (evidently from his postings) is from a privileged minority class (he's from India, I presume) and thus as part of his culture - there is a strong predominant cultural prejudice against Muslims. That would explain his rampant anti-Muslim hostility.
    4. The guy (as a privileged member of this minority class) seems to hold bat**** insane and near-psychopathic tendencies - and seems to approve of the sweatshop workers that constitute a great part of his 'peoples' in India. This is outrageous and despicable - once again, here is the all-American 'mom and applepie' psamty on display once again:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/p.../hater.jpg?o=1

The problem here is not that you're not a true American, psamty. That in itself is no reason for consternation or any hostilities on my behalf. It does become an issue when I see you making posts such as this, though:

Originally Posted by Psamty on Huffingtonpost
    "What is slave labor to you could be the opportunity for a much better life for them. Consider this"

"I understand corporations don't hire these guys out of the goodness of their hearts, but those "slave labor" jobs you refer to are massively beneficial to a developing country. It isn't slave labor if people can enter and leave the job of their own free will."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social...ll&sort=newest

Ushering in support for fake 'clean energy' alternatives on forums

Originally Posted by Psamty on Huffington Post
    "I want to stop using oil. But it's not a simple consumer choice like you're brand of toothpaste. It's not like there's an aisle in the grocery where you can buy electricity produced from solar or wind energy.

It must be a collective effort. We as a society must demand that our governments to give us alternatives. "
    Whatever the government cheerleads, you cheerlead too - even though you portend to be a critic of Obama. Moving on....

Iraq - Humanitarian Crisis/Mass Killings

"“Most Iraqis were killed by fellow Iraqis in religious sectarian violence. Get educated.”
    Despicable and deplorable right there. You sir, are scum. Go back to Tactical Iraqi and make some more nice-sounding and fluffy and nice-looking psyop bull.

Greece riots
    "“LMAO. The future of European youth is bleak indeed, as they have been sold out by their leftist masters. With unemployment rates for youth at well over 20%, they truly are a lost generation. Unfortunately, America is going that way too.” "
    Here is where Psamty always frames himself to be against 'liberals'/'the left'.

Oh - I love the Republicans one minute...

"“Democrats supported slavery. They opposed black voting rights. They opposed desegregation for the longest time.

Republicans have been consistent supporters of black rights, because they believe in individual rights. Dems were more than happy to squash black rights for the "greater good".
    OK, fine. You have this love fest going on with the Republicans - you're entitled to do that. But then you come around a few days earlier and state things like:

Psamty going into his Obama lovefest mode again - Republicans are 'repubs' - scum

"“This is seriously a drudge level article. It's like when Obama suggests regulations and repubs scream "communist!"
    People who criticize Obama for doing too little are the same ones who would achieve nothing at all if they were in power"
    Just the previous page ago - which was separated by at most 2 days - he was all 'leftists this - leftists that - leftists supported slavery -blahblah - pathetic administration - when a couple of days ago it was 'people who criticize obama for doing too little should shut up'

'Long live the rich - rich are paying taxes - Going back into repub 'Greed is good' again

Actually, the poor fleece America. The rich are the ones paying the taxes. Did you fail civics 101?”
    Ummmm...... yeah..... That's why Davy Rockefeller admitted he doesn't pay taxes. What about Timmy Geithner.

Lulz. Next.

'Lives beyond its means' talking point again

"“Greece is a classic example of what happens when a country spends too much and lives beyond it's means. Blaming financial institutions for this is dumb. The blame belongs with the Greeks themselves, who borrowed too much money and did not have either the ethics or the discipline to pay off their debts.”
    Psamty, remember when I talked to you, and I brought up to you Antony Sutton's book 'Wall Street And The Rise of Hitler' - where it went into investment bankers that funded Hitler and so on, and now you come right around and say 'blaming financial institutions for this is dumb', when just a few days ago on this forum you were all gung ho for 'going after Wall Street' - those very same financial institutions you now shield and deflect any criticism from?

Massive cluster**** right there. But then, there is a method to your madness, isn't there, Prasan Samtani?

More 'government regulation' - yet a few days later he is AGAINST government regulation and wants to give more to the corporations

"“Um, it was the UNDERzealous regulators who got us into this huge financial mess. I think it's clear that more gov't regulation is needed.”
    Then, he suffers from MPD again, and goes into...

Give corporations 'control' over governments

“Not at all. Government control, as demonstrated by history, is always worse than corporate control."
    Umm - yeah - that's why Mussolini and fascism/corporatism were so good for everyone involved. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh right.

Even somebody else on Huffington Post ridiculed you for that statement alone. But then again, these are not 'real' opinions you are inputting here, are they?

Another classic:

"“Not at all, governments are the ones conducting illegitimate wars, not corporations. I'd much rather give carte blanche to corporations than government”
    'Illegitimate wars' - notice how he frames that - illegitimate wars, yet they're providing for his paycheck. Hmmmm - something doesn't check out here. Somebody wants to appeal to the masses here using their own terminology and talking points.

But then - you reveal yourself again when you say 'Give carte blanche to corporations' - because you're sitting there pretty swell at Tactical Language & Training, right? DARPA and the boys make sure that you're well fed and well looked after.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH - notice when Psamty was all 'Why are all Libertarians such fascists'. Remember that?

Psamty pretends to be a Libertarian sympathizer

"“Yet you consistently vote for more and more of your dollars to be taken by government. Go figure.

Vote libertarian next time. That way you keep more of your dollars and give it to those you deem deserving. I'm glad you are beginning to see the immorality of taxes towards things you don't believe in.”
    Ohohohohoh - schizophrenic personality disorder alert again. Somebody wants to dig up his thread where he's all 'anti-libertarian' and pretending that all libertarians are fascists?

Insurance companies are your friends - public option is not necessary

"“All this demonization of insurance companies needs to stop. The fact is that health care is a scarce resource, and providing unlimited amounts of it is simply not feasible. One of the reasons the public option was not on the table is because a lot of dems realized this and accepted a compromise was necessary.”
    See - here you are leading up to the following talking point - promoting 'triage' and 'rationing of healthcare' as a good thing.

But wait, we'll get to that.

First, let us assume that you were being genuine about 'public option' not being necessary and a compromise was a reasonable move on the Dems' behalf.

But then you say in the thread 'American Public Divided on Health Care Reform':

But wait - a few days ago, Psamty was ALL FOR the public option - wow

… "“Right, exactly. Currently we have price rationing. A public option would allow us to create a system where we use non-price rationing. Private healthcare will always be superior, but those who cannot afford it will have some care, as opposed to none.”["
    So, which is it, you snake? At one point you're Mr. Long-legged MacDaddy himself, and at other times you're channeling Rush Limbaugh.

Rationing is good - next government-supplied talking point - psamty gets subsidized for every bullet and talking point he makes on HuffPost

"“People need to be less afraid of rationing. Health care is a scarce resource, so it cannot be given out freely. Rationing will happen, and it should be faced upfront. There are some treatments that will simply be too expensive to administer.
    Oh - but WAIT - WAIT!!!!! Those comments would lead you to believe he is all for Obamacare. But wait, then he said this a while back:

"75% of Americans oppose this "trash bill" - pretending to be against Obamacare
    "“75% of Americans oppose this trash bill.”
    See - you're not even COUNTING on people going through your comments page to note all the glaring inconsistencies - it's basic 'hit and run' manipulation of the mobs.

Psamty shifts back into 'I support a genuine democratic arm of the democratic party'

"“A lot of progressives will stay home or vote green party? Good! then maybe I can get behind the sensible arm (blue dogs) of the democrat party...”
    Segues back into 'Public option is GREAT - Single payer, no!" - yet a few days later, people need to shut up about the public option already

I'm a big believer in free markets but the public option is fine with me. Single payer, no thanks. I'm happy with my insurance, goverment shouldn't force me to use theirs”
    Ohohohohohohoho.
    Last edited by squarepusher2; 06-25-2010 at 10:09 AM.

squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) squarepusher2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Now he goes back into his genuine personality which is all about fuelling the 'war on terror'

"¿Islamic terror isn't confined to America. It has been happening in every country that has dared to stand up to the extremists - india, Indonesia, and many more. It needs to be eliminated by any means necessary¿
    Why do you keep mentioning India, 'Prasan Samtani'? Why do you keep posting in threads dedicated to the Hindu religion and so forth? What's the backstory there?

Slave labor is good when you look at it - except when my ass is on the line

What is slave labor to you could be the opportunity for a much better life for them. Consider this. The "economic miracle" in Asia occurred when a large percentage of people went from making $1/day to $2/day. This boost in income allowed them to send their kids to school, feed their families and create a brighter future.
    NEVER FORGET. "What is slave labor to you could be the opportunity for a much better life for them".

Oh my god.

Originally Posted by Psamty on HuffingtonPost
    I understand corporations don't hire these guys out of the goodness of their hearts, but those "slave labor" jobs you refer to are massively beneficial to a developing country. It isn't slave labor if people can enter and leave the job of their own free will.
    Hey Mr. India, I hope they kick you out of the US, so that you have to go back in your boat and start working in one of these sweatshops over there, Mr. See how you like it. I dare you, I doubledare you, you piece of......

Continuing...

Serfdom? There is no serfdom!

"¿Serfdom, I think not. Many people throw around these words without understanding what they mean. As long as you have economic freedom, serfdom is by definition impossible. Bondage is a pre-requisite for serfdom.

And no, not having the resources to pay for a good life does not qualify as serfdom. That is an unfortunate circumstance. Even predatory animals who roam free with maximum liberty in the jungle have to face the reality that resources are sometimes unavailable. That is not serfdom, that's simply a hard circumstance.

Ohhh, but a few days earlier, 'serfdom' was VERY SCARY to you.... Ohohohoh - another contradiction again....

OH - I'm so afraid of serfdom - yet a few days later, serfdom does not exist - the mind boggles

¿Your comparison to China unfortunately demonstrates the authoritarian tendencies that Americans are trying to resist. China is able to have ambitious projects because it is essentially an authoritarian government, there's no one in the way, so the Communist party can push through anything they want.

I'd rather have uncontrolled healthcare and lower taxation than sell myself and my descendants into serfdom. Thanks, but no thanks.
    You're like a chameleon, psamty - you don't believe ANYTHING YOU POST. You have no convictions, no beliefs - you're just a bottomfeeder that loves his job insurance as part of the MIC tapestry of companies that YOU WANT TO HAND DIRECT CORPORATE GOVERNANCE OVER TO. Wow - this just in - you really ARE a troll.

Just go away Mr. Samtani. Walk away in UTTER SHAME, if you have any self respect. If there was a real person sitting behind that keyboard and terminal, you would be pulling your hair out of your head right now because somebody took the TIME and EFFORT to expose your ass - the fact that you don't believe half of the bull you write.

Don't even try to get the moderator to delete this, Mr - because I can post it again
    Last edited by squarepusher2; 06-25-2010 at 01:57 PM.

Bodymore, Murderland. YARDGORILLA's Avatar
    YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So I take it you don't like him?

Ah, it's the internet, lots of people could try to read into anyone's psyche on a forum, or even on personal emails.

It's just not reality to a degree.

Psam is always courteous to me and he can post what and where whatever the fuuck he likes, even if I don't agree with him alot of the time. He has intelligence and provides some good fodder as opposed to the other foolishness I find on here.

OP-you a stalker?
    Gay Friendly(no homo)-/Black Friendly(no racist)-/Hick Friendly(no inbred)
    "It all began in Afrika"

neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Should I just get you two a room? Perhaps something with a romantic view?
    All of this has been posted before, and all of this will be posted again.

VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VAPlowhorse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This may be the one true case in the R&P where posting this pic is justified.

Disciple of the tire flip and Utilikilt.

mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000) mehdi84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Perhaps it's his way of assimilating.
    Because if it were easy, I wouldn't be interested.

Originally Posted by YARDGORILLA View Post
    So I take it you don't like him?

Ah, it's the internet, lots of people could try to read into anyone's psyche on a forum, or even on personal emails.

It's just not reality to a degree.

Psam is always courteous to me and he can post what and where whatever the fuuck he likes, even if I don't agree with him alot of the time. He has intelligence and provides some good fodder as opposed to the other foolishness I find on here.

OP-you a stalker?
    Care to comment on any of his bat**** insane quotes - especially the part about there being no 'slave labor' necessarily? You condone this crazytalk and psychopathic tendency towards one's own kin?

Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fist-Of-Freedom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I lol'd.

GJDM.
    ☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰LOOK UP☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰✈

YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000) YARDGORILLA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by squarepusher2 View Post
    Care to comment on any of his bat**** insane quotes - especially the part about there being no 'slave labor' necessarily? You condone this crazytalk and psychopathic tendency towards one's own kin?
    You feel that you can diagnose a person being insane and being a psychopath from online forum posts?

Delusions of grandeur there stoolpusher?
    "It all began in Afrika"

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this thread is strange

therefore, here is a kitten

i want my time back
    I want to touch the butt.

caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    getting a little creepy there square pusher. i've read through about 25% of those posts so far and don't see anything particularly outrageous or contradictory.

JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000) JuanDenver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    inb4 1,000 strawmen attacks by the usual suspects.

Whats funny is they dont realize they only represent ~10-15 people among the 2,000 who will click on a link and every one of the 2,000 dont take them seriously at all.

You feel that you can diagnose a person being insane and being a psychopath from online forum posts?
    Oh, so you admit we don't have to take any of his comments seriously - since he really doesn't mean it. It's just a game, right?

"What is slave labor to you could be the opportunity for a much better life for them. Consider this"

"I understand corporations don't hire these guys out of the goodness of their hearts, but those "slave labor" jobs you refer to are massively beneficial to a developing country. It isn't slave labor if people can enter and leave the job of their own free will."

caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caseys5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It isn't slave labor if people can enter and leave the job of their own free will."
    it sounds kind of harsh, but why is it wrong?

Oh, so you admit we don't have to take any of his comments seriously - since he really doesn't mean it. It's just a game, right?
    Let's take a moment, breath. You are really spun out here brah.

WHAT IS REALLY MAKING YOU MAD AT PSAMMY-BOY? Just say it.
    "It all began in Afrika"

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    What is wrong with that post?

Apart from a few minor contradictions, all of those posts basically confirm my ConservaDem beliefs.

When I said serfdom was scary, I was referring to the forced labor of the Chinese government, not the free labor in call centers in India and the like.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    I guess my suspicious were right then, squarepusher is a radical leftist who is upset by my snubbing of the progressive left, and support for center-left Dems.

- CS Lewis

goddamn NWO agents and their pushing of moderate policy. SICKENING.

Originally Posted by psamty View Post

When I said serfdom was scary, I was referring to the forced labor of the Chinese government, not the free labor in call centers in India and the like.
    Both are despicable and deplorable at the same time. There's no distinction to make there. You can't take back what you said there - that part was the only tiny shred of evidence that lent us some 'honest insight' into your real personality right there.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice new fake account you got yourself there. Way to have a pair, hiding like that OP.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000) ll ReNeGaDe ll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I really don't see a big deal. He contradicted himself a few times, but that is pretty much it. Also, it seems like he dislikes both the right and the left. I'm the same way. Why U So Mad?
    Ignore list: abdus

Both are despicable and deplorable at the same time. There's no distinction to make there. You can't take back what you said there - that part was the only tiny shred of evidence that lent us some 'honest insight' into your real personality right there.
    So its confirmed then, you find third-world workers making better lives for themselves after being employed by American corporations overseas despicable.

Keep this in mind. squarepusher sees no distinction between forced labor camps and low wage jobs entered out of an employee's free will.

Translation: You are a far-left troll that is upset about my dislike for progressives.

The one "contradiction" I made was recommending that people vote libertarian. Of course, most people remember I was a Paulbot during the 2008 elections, until I changed my stance a little while later. Nothing surprising, JUSA used to be a Bush crony before he became a libertarian as well. I wouldn't call that a contradiction, but instead a change of heart.

- CS Lewis

GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000) GeorgeCarlinJr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JuanDenver View Post
    inb4 1,000 strawmen attacks by the usual suspects.

Whats funny is they dont realize they only represent ~10-15 people among the 2,000 who will click on a link and every one of the 2,000 dont take them seriously at all.
    rofl someone seems pretty upset his thread got trashed
    chargers

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    I really don't see a big deal. He contradicted himself a few times, but that is pretty much it. Also, it seems like he dislikes both the right and the left. I'm the same way. Why U So Mad?
    Lol, agree. I find myself having some level of common ground with him, even when I disagree with him (which is some of the time). I find him a slightly-left leaning but non-authoritarian type, which is fine with me. I also think he's intellectually more honest than many posters here, he calls out people like gjohnson and other extremists quite often.

The one "contradiction" I made was recommending that people vote libertarian. Of course, most people remember I was a Paulbot during the 2008 elections, until I changed my stance a little while later. Nothing surprising, JUSA used to be a Bush crony before he became a libertarian as well. I wouldn't call that a contradiction, but instead a change of heart.
    Harsh word, but I can't disagree. People change their opinions over time.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

So its confirmed then, you find third-world workers making better lives for themselves after being employed by American corporations overseas despicable.

Translation: You are a far-left troll that is upset about my dislike for progressives.

Pathetic retort, and you know it.

You're out of bullets. Better retreat while you're ahead. Your little buddies here cheering you on are not going to help you worm your way out of this.

Better ring up the forum moderator again and ask him to pull this thread also. LULZ.

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, how close are you to Minneapolis? If you're close, PM me because I want some of what you're taking. It's payday today so don't worry, I have money.

Kaiulani is not very well liked. (-100) Kaiulani is not very well liked. (-100) Kaiulani is not very well liked. (-100) Kaiulani is not very well liked. (-100) Kaiulani is not very well liked. (-100) Kaiulani is not very well liked. (-100) Kaiulani is not very well liked. (-100) Kaiulani is not very well liked. (-100) Kaiulani is not very well liked. (-100) Kaiulani is not very well liked. (-100) Kaiulani is not very well liked. (-100)
    You feel that you can diagnose a person being insane and being a psychopath from online forum posts??
    They do it to me-BASED ON MY ONLINE FORUMS POSTS, but you won't say that they have "Delusions of grandeur" now will you?

Selective enforcement feels good doesn't it? Only thing is, now everyone sees it for what it is. Congratulations for helping to bring unwanted attention to a DARPA social puppeteering shill by thinking you could defend him.

You're out of bullets. Better retreat while you're ahead.
    Stoolpusher, did you see the great thread about buying a slave?
    "It all began in Afrika"

You're out of bullets. Better retreat while you're ahead.
    Keep this in mind. squarepusher sees no distinction between forced labor camps and low wage jobs entered out of an employee's free will.

Because I do, I must be a corporatist troll.

People are truly amazing, they claim we need a middle ground, and then when someone takes it, they are criticized by both camps.

Question: What is happening in Washington right now?
    Answer: Dems won't vote for anyone who is not a "true progressive", Repubs wont vote for anyone who is not a "true conservative". Then when these mortal enemies of each other take office, we then wonder why they cannot work together.

GJDM.

Better ring up the forum moderator again and ask him to pull this thread also. LULZ.
    I've never done this. I'm fairly egotistical and enjoy the attention.

- CS Lewis

Originally Posted by Kaiulani View Post
    They do it to me-BASED ON MY ONLINE FORUMS POSTS, but you won't say that they have "Delusions of grandeur" now will you?

Selective enforcement feels good doesn't it? Only thing is, now everyone sees it for what it is. Congratulations for helping to bring unwanted attention to a DARPA social puppeteering shill by thinking you could defend him.
    What............................are you on? I'll take a bump.
    Paranoid ideations, sounds like a party.
    "It all began in Afrika"