Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) brighamw has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Remember when colleges used to be about open debate and the exchange of ideas???

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/p...aAt8uG6uUySGTN

This must be the new version of tolerance and diversity of thoughts and ideas

neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All this time I've been doing conversations the wrong way. Apparently if you are losing you just punch the other person in the face. Or is it that he was trying to demonstrate "white priviledge" to the other person by making her black so they know how it feels? Err... well atleast make her eye black.
    All of this has been posted before, and all of this will be posted again.

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    The man should be fired and serve a month in prison. We should have higher standards for people in positions of influence, not lower.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I f*cking hate this "white privileged" bull**** propaganda, anyway. The notion that you're racist and bad even if you haven't done anything, just b/c you're white. Yea, right. Talk about racism right there.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    I f*cking hate this "white privileged" bull**** propaganda, anyway. The notion that you're racist and bad even if you haven't done anything, just b/c you're white. Yea, right. Talk about racism right there.
    I agree. People in general need to stop whining and move on.

- CS Lewis

Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spetsnazos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    his picture was interesting...

1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    your post reminds me of this:
    -Commander of the Infidel Alliance.

They say the only way to kill a lion is a rear naked choke, me personally I would just kick it in the head.
    -Bas Rutten

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward
    Whoever can not take care of himself without that law is both

NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000)
    This. As an Asian, I'd tell the racist professor "What white privilege? Oh you mean people who work hard?" I swear some of these racists make it sound like there is a conspiracy going on.

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Saying someone has "white priviledge" is not the same thing as calling them racist or bad.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm not aware of this "White Privilege" thing... sounds cool, how can I get in on it?
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    Saying someone has "white priviledge" is not the same thing as calling them racist or bad.
    its the idea of "white privilege" that people take offense to. it is bad. and to think that its not bad is pretty stereotypical on your part.
    i dont have **** to show for the color of my skin. if i got the finer things in life just because i was white what would be the point of going to college or working or anything else ive busted my ass doing. i would just sit around being white and having **** handed to me.

They say the only way to kill a lion is a rear naked choke, me personally I would just kick it in the head.
    -Bas Rutten

makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol at only white people saying white priviledge doesnt exist. How exactly would you notice, if your white? Most people are not even conscious, and the perpertrators themselves are usually not aware as well.

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 1sknnyJ View Post
    its the idea of "white privilege" that people take offense to. it is bad. and to think that its not bad is pretty stereotypical on your part.
    i dont have **** to show for the color of my skin. if i got the finer things in life just because i was white what would be the point of going to college or working or anything else ive busted my ass doing. i would just sit around being white and having **** handed to me.
    I understand what is being taken offensively. My point is, that stating that there is "white priviledge", whether it exists or not, is not the same thing as calling a white person racist. Re-read JUSA's post.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) neonhypoxia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by makavelli1988 View Post
    lol at only white people saying white priviledge doesnt exist. How exactly would you notice, if your white? Most people are not even conscious, and the perpertrators themselves are usually not aware as well.
    Umm...

Originally Posted by NotStandingBy View Post
    This. As an Asian, I'd tell the racist professor "What white privilege? Oh you mean people who work hard?" I swear some of these racists make it sound like there is a conspiracy going on.
    Do people not read other people's post here? Is it just that some people want to run their mouths (I guess run their fingers in this case.) and not bother to listen to what anyone else said?

Oh, and I'm part asian myself and there is no such thing as white priviledge.

NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000) NotStandingBy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I knew someone would say this.

That's why I said AS AN ASIAN.

Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    I'm not aware of this "White Privilege" thing... sounds cool, how can I get in on it?
    You sit around and do nothing. Being white means you automatically get everything handed to you.

Since you are white, I will get other girls to throw themselves at you.

I understand what is being taken offensively. My point is, that stating that there is "white priviledge", whether it exists or not, is not the same thing as calling a white person racist. Re-read JUSA's post.
    i got you bro. i wasnt calling you out, its just that you happened to have the post that sparked my thought.

-Bas Rutten

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

You sit around and do nothing. Being white means you automatically get everything handed to you.

AWESOME! Thanks!
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

ok but no white girls please. i dont want them to feel like they get me just because they are white.

-Bas Rutten

So where does the priviledge come in? Explain...

- Jayarbie

makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) makavelli1988 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Yes, because one Asian says white privilege doesnt exist must mean we are all lying and creating excuses for our laziness

Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    So where does the priviledge come in? Explain...
    Before i answer that, what do you think 'colored' people mean when they say white privilege?

Yes, because one Asian says white privilege doesnt exist must mean we are all lying and creating excuses for our laziness
    Make that one asian, and one part asian. But of course since one person here said it does exist then that must mean its true. Oh, wait, you just pretty much stated that the opinion of only one person doesn't count so it looks like that means your's doesn't either. Just don't punch me in the face, I need it to stay looking good for the ladies.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saying someone has "white privilege" is not the same thing as calling them racist or bad.
    It's an inherently racist idea. The notion that blacks are held back due to overwhelming present and historical racism - by whites - and that even someone who isn't actively a KKK member is still getting benefit from it. So, no matter what, you can't avoid it. You're white? You should feel guilty now, because of **** other people did a long time ago which may or (more likely) may not have any bearing on anything today.

The fact is that if you statistically look at the black population, there are some problems. Problems in education, crime rates, etc... and this whole "white privilege" was dreampt up to explain it. Why aren't blacks succeeding as a whole? Racism! Let's not even look into the disastrous effects Welfare has on families (and the disproportionate amount of blacks on Welfare), the awful Liberal educational system (which couldn't be more racist if the KKK themselves designed it), the black community itself (with Al Sharpton-eque, "Everything is Whitey's Fault!" leaders) or anything else beyond the notion that it's always about racism. Right.

Saying someone has white privilege might not be as awful as an outright racial slander against someone - but, again, it's racist nonetheless.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Before i answer that, what do you think 'colored' people mean when they say white privilege?
    welcome to 1950 bro. colored people? really?

-Bas Rutten

An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000) An hero is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Remember when colleges used to be about open debate and the exchange of ideas???
    no I don't, I just started college a couple months ago

Originally Posted by 1sknnyJ View Post
    welcome to 1950 bro. colored people? really?
    [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qIdxc0EEs44/ScfiIQq4mRI/AAAAAAAAAjs/YIDoTQ0b4F0/s400/AliensOfColor.jpg[img]
    You're from Alabama. Jus' Sayin'

I think it's an excuse and a convenient little "weapon" to use, just like the race card.

I answered, now your turn to tell me how I'm so "privileged."

- Jayarbie

The fact is that if you statistically look at the black population, there are some problems. Problems in education, crime rates, etc... and this whole "white privilege" was dreampt up to explain it. Why aren't blacks succeeding as a whole? Racism! Let's not even look into the disastrous effects Welfare has on families (and the disproportionate amount of blacks on Welfare), the awful Liberal educational system (which couldn't be more racist if the KKK themselves designed it), the black community itself (with Al Sharpton-eque, "Everything is Whitey's Fault!" leaders) or anything else beyond the notion that it's always about racism. Right.
    It's quite ironic really.

Centuries of slavery couldn't destroy the black family.
    A 100 years of segregation couldn't destroy the black family.
    40 years of liberal education have annihilated it.

- CS Lewis

You're from Alabama. Jus' Sayin'
    what exactly are you saying? **** is gonna get real if you think your brittish ass is gonna give me a history lesson.

-Bas Rutten

tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000) tts0lid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Does anyone here know someone who wouldn't hire a black person to work for them? Unfortunately I do.