seflower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

which creatine should i use?

Hi!

Just wondering which company does the best creatinesupp, there are so many. Are they all the samt, except for the price, or are there significant differences between them, and in that case, which is the best?

Thanks
    ceflower - just another teen...

Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Paco has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Prolab has a good one.

Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Antonio is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Prolab is the way to go.

Tony1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ultimate Nutrition is also a very good brand. They use Creapure just like Prolab. I buy the 300 gram bottle for 11.95 US dollars.

Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles
    Creatine Monohydrate is a good one to use.
    Muscles

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just be sure that it is a creapure type creatine.
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz
    "This is a matter of science -- your feelings mean **** all." -Par
    "You are my bitch." - BigCat

Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles Muscles
    HPLCPure is fine also i have it used it mega massive gains with it.
    Muscles

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mega massive ? You sound like VPX or SDI ad ...

VPX SDI? The hell is that?
    Muscles

Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Cat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm rather pleased that you don't know that.

If youre trying to say that I dont know what im doing then screw ya. I know what I'm doing Im not a 15 year old who just comes on here to write whatever I desire.
    Muscles

VPX and SDI are two scam operations that sell sub-par supplements at ridiculously high prices, usually by passing them off as better than steroids through childish though inventive advertisments. My only point was that Mega Massive is the type of hyperbole they would use. Lets just Mega massive isn't immediately a phrase that I would associate with creatine.

Didn't intend anything by it, merely that your words seemed inappropriate in the context.

im not a scam type of person and when I say mega massive i mean growing a lot you dont understand youll have to wait for my article im not going to beother arguing with people over this stuff. its not worth it.
    Muscles

AsSuMe is a name known to all. (+5000) AsSuMe is a name known to all. (+5000) AsSuMe is a name known to all. (+5000) AsSuMe is a name known to all. (+5000) AsSuMe is a name known to all. (+5000) AsSuMe is a name known to all. (+5000) AsSuMe is a name known to all. (+5000) AsSuMe is a name known to all. (+5000) AsSuMe is a name known to all. (+5000) AsSuMe is a name known to all. (+5000) AsSuMe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cell-Tech is the best just read their 6 page adds in every damn publication you pick up. I'm being sarcastic of course.
    P.S. Has anyone tried the creatine chews?

Originally posted by Muscles
    im not a scam type of person and when I say mega massive i mean growing a lot you dont understand youll have to wait for my article im not going to beother arguing with people over this stuff. its not worth it.
    Your article ?!?! I know I can't wait now ...

From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by seflower View Post
    Hi!

Just wondering which company does the best creatinesupp, there are so many. Are they all the samt, except for the price, or are there significant differences between them, and in that case, which is the best?

Thanks
    Sorry for the long wait, but I promissed to answer your post. It took me a while to find out which product I like. Bodyfortress is the product I prefer.

Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000) Viktor777 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DRACOMACHINE View Post
    Sorry for the long wait, but I promissed to answer your post. It took me a while to find out which product I like. Bodyfortress is the product I prefer.

Very Strong Bump
    AWP

Anti-Whiteknight-Police

From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I try and sample the many products out there, before I simply say "This one is the best". So to be fair, I had to try hundreds of products over the last year, and this is the best bang for the buck.

I am almost finished with the best whey protein question, posted Nov. 2001

I will give an answer in a few months.

lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DRACOMACHINE View Post

body fortress is great inexpensive and u can find it at any walmart
    i am useing the protien and nos product now
    negs or i neg you..........wait wut...lol... i will leave it like so

Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Raul_Duke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lift.iron View Post
    body fortress is great inexpensive and u can find it at any walmart
    i am useing the protien and nos product now
    Just don't buy the body fortress shaker that walmart sells. lol.

I want to punch that thing in the mouth because it leaks like crazy.

lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lift.iron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry

Originally Posted by Raul_Duke View Post
    Just don't buy the body fortress shaker that walmart sells. lol.

I want to punch that thing in the mouth because it leaks like crazy.
    no **** and the ink smudged off and stained every frigin thing i touched for 20 min before i seen it hapining
    negs or i neg you..........wait wut...lol... i will leave it like so