laxguy5566 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Crispy Pizza Crust Recipe!

So I've been on keto for a couple weeks and have been discovering new recipes. My latest find is how to make delicious crispy crust for pizza. And it's really simple!

What you need:
    Olive oil
    Block of mozzarella cheese

What to do:
    1) Heat nonstick pan on medium heat
    2) Pour enough olive oil to fill a nonstick frying pan about 1/3 inch of olive oil
    3) Cut up the mozzarella block into small cubes and put in the pan.
    4) Cover the pan with a lid and let it melt for about 8 minutes. Periodically spread out melted cheese so it covers entire pan.
    5) Turn up the heat, take off the lid, and let the cheese get crispy for a couple of minutes.
    6) Scrape off soft cheese and excess oil on top.
    7) Peel it out of the pan and you can save it for later or put it under the broiler for a few minutes with toppings.

And that's it. Top with with some Italian seasoning and toppings, and you've got yourself a crispy thin crust pizza.

Oh and you can use the excess cheese and oil to make another smaller crust

I'm also thinking if you cut these into small squares they will make good chips.

Forever Musclebound aaaaaaaaaachooo's Avatar
    aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000) aaaaaaaaaachooo is just really nice. (+1000)
    SERIOUSLY???

I gotta try this. Prolly slap on some pepperoni & salami for added fats.
    Put this on a bed of spinach and top with ranch. YUM!!!
    505 / 315 / 545

Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zuper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OMG I want to try this so bad now! Thanks! Aaaaaaaachoooo - did you try it??