Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    stop being a liberal hippie ******* that soaks up anything a starving journalist will write

look at your life and what you are doing with it

if your healthy have good freinds or family and are making moves in positive direction for your life then dont concern yourself with politics like this
    *no crew* crew

PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Mobraelite View Post
    stop being a liberal hippie ******* that soaks up anything a starving journalist will write

look at your life and what you are doing with it

if your healthy have good freinds or family and are making moves in positive direction for your life then dont concern yourself with politics like this
    This is the mentality our government want ignoramuses like you to have.

Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    does it matter that it was a military base? And yes, it was a deliberate attack.

and the vietnamese didn't send the U.S. troops packing. The u.s. civilian population sent the u.s. troops packing

how the fuk can you be 30 years old and be this ignorant.
    Flairon, I know the history, but you chose to go a different direction instead of talking about the question itself. We can discuss the vietnam thing as a second, but I want to know what he means by lost the war.

Originally Posted by Tekkendo View Post
    Just u know, z is from africa and he thinks Qadaffi was a good guy and a humanitarian out to save africa. lol fukin lolz

He is part of the CT crew. So, dont waste your breath and don't get your jimmies rustled too much by the garbage they post.
    I am from Africa and know more about what Quaddafi did than you, you think by lumping me in a make believe group somehow negates what I am saying, childish nonsense doesn't affect me. Quaddafi is dead, Libya is in ruins, Libyans are starving, terrorists are killing civilians, yet oil is still flowing. Whether you liked Quaddafi or not doesn't change that the US massacres "dictators", destroys infrastructure and leaves civilians dying.

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Zedbimmer View Post
    Flairon, I know the history, but you chose to go a different direction instead of talking about the question itself. We can discuss the vietnam thing as a second, but I want to know what he means by lost the war.

I am from Africa and know more about what Quaddafi did than you, you think by lumping me in a make believe group somehow negates what I am saying, childish nonsense doesn't affect me. Quaddafi is dead, Libya is in ruins, Libyans are starving, terrorists are killing civilians, yet oil is still flowing. Whether you liked Quaddafi or not doesn't change that the US massacres "dictators", destroys infrastructure and leaves civilians dying.
    The u.s. fixes infrastructure that is destroyed and heals civilians.

you're welcome.

LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes we do have a stupid breed in this country. They read the Kremlin funded propaganda for da true newz.

U said to read a book? Well read this book then.

http://www.amazon.com/Disinformation...857121-7286724

Disinformation: Former Spy Chief Reveals Secret Strategies for Undermining Freedom, Attacking Religion, and Promoting Terrorism

THAT.

Americans giving any sense of credibility to RT is akin to Americans discussing Tokyo Rose in WWII as if it were news.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demoralization_(warfare)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Rose

RT is the same thing as Tokyo Rose, just through a different medium and different nation. We are at war with Russia as far as Putin and Co are concerned. Putin and his KGB friends have been taking Russia right back into the USSR of the Cold War for many years now.

Anyone who quotes RT as if it were anything other than rampant anti-American propaganda should be immediately perma-banned.

Discussing problems with our goverment is one thing. Posting RT is something else entirely.

Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tekkendo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It was the libyans that overthrew and killed Qadaffi, u tool. lol

Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100) Zedbimmer is not very well liked. (-100)
    The u.s. fixes infrastructure that is destroyed and heals civilians.

you're welcome.
    I would like to see proof of this and if for some reason it makes your fuzzy heart feel better than you send relief to maimed children from bombs the good for you. I am sure the families of 9/11 would love to be helped by al-qaeda, you insult your own intelligence.

Flairon if you let this slide then I know you are full of ****.

Back on topic.

The use of drones on US citizens should be a violation of US law as well as international laws, this idea that you can randomly kill someone who might attack something is stupid. This is just tyranny at its best, when will we see an alqaeda operative responsible for terrorist attack put to trial, how many years later now and yet no one has been brought to justice, wtf?

PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Is this why Southern Libya is currently being seized by pro-Gaddafi insurgents.
    http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/01/...-war-in-libya/

Gaddafi would have won if it wasn't for good old NATO.

Originally Posted by PSUbrah View Post
    Is this why Southern Libya is currently being seized by pro-Gaddafi insurgents.
    http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/01/...-war-in-libya/

Gaddafi would have won if it wasn't for good old NATO.
    Tekkendo is like a fly, he purposely lands on you so swat at him and miss, in the end you just hurt yourself, he is a master of redirection.

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would like to see proof of this and if for some reason it makes your fuzzy heart feel better than you send relief to maimed children from bombs the good for you. I am sure the families of 9/11 would love to be helped by al-qaeda, you insult your own intelligence.
    Hiroshima
    Berlin Airlift

Who do you think is going to rebuild Iraq? It won't be Iraq or any other country in that sh*thole of an area. It will be the red white and by god blue awesome machine
    We've been guarding s. korea for about 70 years now

We're a big bundle of loving awesome..don't drink the hatorade.

Hiroshima
    Berlin Airlift

Who do you think is going to rebuild Iraq? It won't be Iraq or any other country in that sh*thole of an area. It will be the red white and by god blue awesome machine

There was no need to build the country until good old Murica jammed there ass in there. Also the thing with Iraq, as opposed to South Korea, is people there actually value independence and their sovereignty. Truth be told they don't want us there.

Originally Posted by PSUbrah View Post
    There was no need to build the country until good old Murica jammed there ass in there. Also the thing with Iraq, as opposed to South Korea, is people there actually value independence and their sovereignty. Truth be told they don't want us there.
    Yeah..there was no need to build a country in 2014 with infrastructure that dated back to biblical times.

Truth be told you have no idea what you're talking about. Now get your ass back to class schoolboy and stop talking about adult stuff.

Hiroshima
    Berlin Airlift

I don't usually question your logic Flairon no matter what you say, but come on man. You drop bombs on a civilian city calling it "shock and awe" killing mommies and babies, destroying hospitals, water purification plants, farms etc, then stay killing people for 11yrs. Running tanks, helicopters, drones, check points, searches, raids, etc, terrorizing people and blocking all forms of commerce, and you sit here talking about rebuilding. I guess even the slave masters back in the day thought treating people like that was a blessing since it was coming from someone as awesome as them.

Yeah..there was no need to build a country in 2014 with infrastructure that dated back to biblical times.

Truth be told you have no idea what you're talking about. Now get your ass back to class schoolboy and stop talking about adult stuff.
    you have no idea what you are talking about, you need to take your meds first.

I don't usually question your logic Flairon no matter what you say, but come on man. You drop bombs on a civilian city calling it "shock and awe" killing mommies and babies, destroying hospitals, water purification plants, farms etc, then stay killing people for 11yrs. Running tanks, helicopters, drones, check points, searches, raids, etc, terrorizing people and blocking all forms of commerce, and you sit here talking about rebuilding. I guess even the slave masters back in the day thought treating people like that was a blessing since it was coming from someone as awesome as them.
    Yawn..is this the best that high school educated brain of yours can come up with?

Yawn..is this the best that high school educated brain of yours can come up with?
    That's all I need for you, you are done here.

Stop Hating Start Lifting zakatak333's Avatar
    zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by essenn View Post
    CIA gets data from NSA outlining the location of a SIM that a suspected terrorist may have used.

CIA bombs the location of the cellphone without solid proof, or evidence that a SUSPECTED terrorist is there.
    Lets forget about the fact that these drone attacks are wrong (that's already established), and focus on the fact that they are being carried out with solid evidence and innocent men, women and children are being murdered.

Maybe you should 'r' ... will give you more insight into what's going on around the world.
    The muscles i value most are the ones directly surrounding the spine, the hips, the scapula, the femur and the tibia... in that order.

Basically the whole body minus chest and biceps... pretty much the opposite of what your local gym looks like on a typical Monday.

Originally Posted by zakatak333 View Post
    Jennifer Lawrence is where you get your logic from?

Anti-Circumcision Police JonathanRhimes's Avatar
    JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanRhimes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    military operations do not need the approval of jury.

Oh no.. better read those nazi troops their rights and get them a team of lawyers. Dont want to commit murder by firing at them!!
    BRB politician wants to kill you for political reasons, designates you as an 'enemy combatant' and kills you with the military. No trial necessary.

This abuse is prevented how, exactly?

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I think assassinating US citizens without holding a trial is a dangerous precedent.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    I hear you, and I get why some are concerned. But to me it all boils down to risk/reward. Especially when my life, or the life of ones I love is at stake. Do we run the risk of killing innocent people? Yes, we do. But unfortunately that is the reality of war. Innocent people die. What is the reward? We prevent another 9/11 from killing my family. I think on a physiological level all humans would make the same decision and agree with me but emotion gets in the way of our natural instinct to survive.
    So you are OK with the Government killing it's own citizens without any sort of trial at all?

Do not add anything to this sentence because nothing else matters or is important but the above statement. Either side could come up with "what ifs" til they died. The important discussion to be had is that the Government has deemed it okay to kill it's own citizens WITH NO TRIAL. There is NO innocent til proven guilty. If you are okay with that well then I don't know what to say.

Registered User PrettyPinkDonut's Avatar
    PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TaterAndEgg View Post
    Seriously?? You do know that both of them WERE trained and groomed by our CIA, don't you?!

Please tell me how many of our 'freedoms' were protected in Iraq? Oh yeah, soldiers came back to less freedom here in the U.S. - that sucks. Now we're protecting opium fields in Afghanistan. Please tell me what evidence linked Osama or Sadam to 9/11? Are you really going there?

The USG did not have enough evidence to indict OBL for 9/11, and Sadam was a dictator but our own President isn't very far off himself. You only know about what you hear on the media, turn off the TV and read some real books about what's happening around the world and in this country. Here's a hint- you won't find it in a 5 minute newsclip from CNN/MSNBC/FOX.

How about you go to those families in Iraq and tell them to deal with the radiation effects of depleted uranium. Better yet, tell that to our returning soldiers having children with birth defects.
    I like some of what your sayng but we are definitely not "protecting" opium fields. On the contrary we are making them burn them, which is IMO an uninsightful understanding of Afghan cullture.
    BRB thinking a random opium farmer gives a flying **** about how our ****ty gvernment agencies handle the retarded drug problem in America
    BRB thinking opium farmers can feed their families with U.S. gratitiude
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

That's all I need for you, you are done here.
    Yeah..probably should back out of this thread before you get smacked around much more.

Originally Posted by PrettyPinkDonut View Post
    I like some of what your sayng but we are definitely not "protecting" opium fields. On the contrary we are making them burn them, which is IMO an uninsightful understanding of Afghan cullture.
    BRB thinking a random opium farmer gives a flying **** about how our ****ty gvernment agencies handle the retarded drug problem in America
    BRB thinking opium farmers can feed their families with U.S. gratitiude
    why should we give a sh*t what opium farmers think

ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000) ProLibertas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JonathanRhimes View Post
    BRB politician wants to kill you for political reasons, designates you as an 'enemy combatant' and kills you with the military. No trial necessary.

This abuse is prevented how, exactly?
    Don't worry the secret government court that approves these attacks will only use it's secret deliberations and decisions to keep you safe.

PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why should we give a sh*t what opium farmers think
    Guy can no longer make money for huis family....guess what organization he turns too.
    Also it is not OUR country. They are not subject to our rules.
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Originally Posted by PrettyPinkDonut View Post
    Guy can no longer make money for huis family....guess what organization he turns too.
    Also it is not OUR country. They are not subject to our rules.
    millions of people around the world make money for their family without growing opium. Heroin is a huge problem in the U.S. and about 95% of the worlds opium comes out of those areas.

If s. America is 'subject to our rules' when it comes to the drug war, what makes you think that the opium farmers arent? Do we care what the drug cartels in the south think? Nope.

millions of people around the world make money for their family without growing opium. Heroin is a huge problem in the U.S. and about 95% of the worlds opium comes out of those areas.

If s. America is 'subject to our rules' when it comes to the drug war, what makes you think that the opium farmers arent? Do we care what the drug cartels in the south think? Nope.
    Please come to Afghanistan and tell me what options these people have. The marajuana plant can also be grown in the ****ty soil here but guess what other market we stifle

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

Yeah..probably should back out of this thread before you get smacked around much more.
    you must be confused about how being smacked works, its my hand to your face, not your face to my hand. Defense it when you are protecting your side, offense is when you leave your side to attack the other side, that bit of information will help you in life.