Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CWP1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWP1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWP1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Primordial Performance 1-T Log

I haven't been able to find any "1-T only" logs. There's at least one logger that's stacking with Epistane, but none that I could find which were exclusive 1-T logs. I don't have a lot of time to give frequent updates with full diet and exercise regimen but I thought I'd do a mini-log of my 1-T cycle.

Here are my stats as of day 1 (11/21/08):

Height - 6'1"
    Weight - 175.8lbs
    BF - 10-12%

My background is that I've been lifting on and off for about 7 years. I started really focusing on building mass in early August. I also added about 900 calories/day to my diet. This brought me up to about 2800-3000 clean calories per day. I've gained about 16lbs over the past 16 weeks. I was taking Mass FX the two months prior to starting my 1-T stack. At this point I'm as big and strong as ever so there's no muscle memory effect from here on. My long-term goal is to get up to 190lbs and cut down to 8-10% BF (hopefully 180-185lbs).

I purchased two bottles of Primordial Performance 1-T which will last me 6 weeks at 5 pumps/day. My PCT is 1 bottle of Primordial Performance Sustain Alpha. This stack cost about $180 so gaining any less than 10lbs over the cycle would be disappointing based on the cost and the success I have experienced gaining weight naturally. The only other supplement I am taking is Opti-Men Multivitamin twice daily.

Today is Day 12. I have experienced amazing pumps since starting the product. In fact my bicep measured almost a full inch larger post-arm workout than cold. I'm not sure I ever measured my pumped arm but I am sure it's larger than normal. This week I have added weight to most of my major exercises. This is a good sign that my strength is increasing. I would say that I look bigger in the mirror but so far the scale is not reflecting it. Today I weighed in at an even 176, only 0.2lbs more than day 1.

Side Effects - Yesterday I began noticing increased acne. My nuts are still normal size and my libido is good. I don't believe I'm prone to hair loss and have not noticed any thus far. No noticeable increase in aggression.

At this point I'm being patient and waiting for the 1-T to kick in. Based on an interview I heard with Eric from PP he didn't begin seeing results until week 3.

I'm going to update this as anything noteworthy occurs. I'd be interested to hear how others are progressing with their 1-T cycles.

He_Who_Forgets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) He_Who_Forgets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) He_Who_Forgets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) He_Who_Forgets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) He_Who_Forgets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) He_Who_Forgets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) He_Who_Forgets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) He_Who_Forgets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) He_Who_Forgets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) He_Who_Forgets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) He_Who_Forgets has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    keep us posted!

CWP1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWP1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CWP1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today was my 15th application. I typically input my Bodyspace weights each Friday at about 10am to keep it consistent. My weight today was 176.2. This is an increase of 0.4lbs since Day 1. It's an increase of 1.0lb since my last weigh-in 8 days ago.

I did notice some increase in strength during last night's leg/back workout. I wouldn't call it extraordinary but I was able to add some weight over the prior week.

Still no sides to speak of aside from some minor acne.

I'm really hoping this stuff really kicks in over the next two weeks and I see some nice gains. If not, I'll probably be returning the second bottle for a refund.

Also, just a few words about the consistency/application of 1-T. The lotion rubs in and dries quickly. It doesn't have much of a smell once applied. It doesn't stain my clothes and it leaves my skin softer, even after showering. I was also very impressed that it easily washes off my hands with soap and water. I'd give it an A+ on ease of application.

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whats your diet like?
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

Originally Posted by bigasssnowman View Post
    Whats your diet like?
    500 cals - breakfast
    200 - mid-Am
    600 - lunch
    200 - mid-PM
    600 - dinner
    500 - late

These are minimums. Lunch and dinner are sometimes higher. I would say 2600-3000 per day. Protein is all from natural food (tuna, chicken, beef, eggs, yogurt, etc.). My body doesn't tolerate bars and shakes well. I eat a lot of complex carbs like oatmeal. I have been on this exact diet since August and have gained 17 lbs over 17 weeks. The gains have been very steady and mostly lean.

bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigasssnowman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    That isn't very much. How many grams of protein are you eating? You should be trying to get as close to 350 - 400 grams a day.

Not sure if its the same country wide but in Cali Raleys has boneless skinless chicken breast onsale for 1.88lb and safeway has it for 1.99lb.
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net

I am going to increase my protein. Right now I get about 150g or so. It's tough to get a lot when you get it all from food.

I did contact Eric at PP about my concern with not gaining any weight. He had a couple thoughts. One is that some guys don't begin to see noticeable effects of the product until the 3rd week (this week for me). Another is that the thermogenic effect of the 1-T may have me losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time. He also felt my protein intake was light. I will say that I've gained 17lbs of mostly muscle since August under the same diet as I'm on now.

Eric suggested I complete the full six week cycle and if it doesn't meet my expectations they will take back the empty bottles for a full refund. That says a lot about the reputation of a company when they suggest you use all of the product and still offer a refund.

Why dont you use protein powder? you could easily get in an extra 100+ grams a day.
    1 year out!

www.mindandmuscle.net

I've tried powders many times, all kinds. Always end up with a stomach that's so screwed up I can barely function. My stomach can't seem to tolerate creatine either. I certainly wish I could .

I have the same problem with creatine even at 2g a day.. =( i'll send you a pm on some protein powder to try.
    1 year out!

www.mindandmuscle.net

Day 21 Update - Today I weighed in at 177.2, a 1.4lb increase since day 1. I'm a couple days away from finishing my first bottle of 1-T. I would have expected to have seen more by now. I plan to continue for another week or two and possibly end the cycle early if I don't see any extraordinary gains. I have not made my final conclusion on this product but can definitely say I wouldn't recommend a 1-bottle cycle.

As far as sides go... I have felt extremely lethargic during the past three days. I can't really say that's due to the 1-T since I've experienced no other sides. No increase in acne, no loss in libido, no shrinkage, no hair loss. My temper seems to be flaring a bit more than usual; however, I'm under more stress than normal at work and home.

I was hoping for a great chest/arms workout on Tuesday but didn't really add any strength from the prior week. I feel like I pulled something in my shoulder so we'll see how I fare at my next chest/arms workout on Sunday. I was more sore than normal yesterday and today so maybe I worked harder than I thought. Tonight is legs and back.

johnb1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnb1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnb1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnb1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnb1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnb1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnb1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnb1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnb1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnb1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnb1027 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    damn i was kinda hoping this **** was for real seems like it sucks

Some people are having success with it. There a log on Primordial's site where a guy has gained 13lbs in 22 days with only 1-T. There's another log on the same site where a guy gained 7lbs in 14 days stacking the 1-T with Phyto-Testosterone (another PP product). I've read some other successful logs but most are stacking it with other PH's so results don't mean much.

You really need to double your protein intake. Have you tried other protein powders; rice, goat whey, hemp?
    1 year out!

www.mindandmuscle.net

I have tried egg white powder with the same upset stomach as whey. Never tried any of the ones you mentioned. Can you get good gains from non-animal based proteins? I have increased my protein intake this week. Been drinking a ton of milk.

Just read an email I missed from Eric at PP. He mentioned that he didn't notice anything until the end of the third week and got most of his gains during the 4th week. I was at the end of the 3rd week yesterday so we'll see what happens this week.

Thats weird that you can drink tons of milk and not get sick, being that whey comes from milk.
    The problem with taking none animal protein is that you have to mix and match to be able to get a complete protein. If you ate only peanuts you would need to add in other sources of plant proteins.
    For instance glutamine is protein and if you take a teaspoon of it you will get 5 grams of "protein" but the problem is you are missing the 9 essential amino acids. (aminos that your body cant make on its own) Do some research there is a ton of info on this as well as which none animal foods contain which amino acids. Make sure and stay AWAY from SOY
    1 year out!

www.mindandmuscle.net

Day 29 Update - Weighed in at 177.4lb this AM for a total cycle weight gain of 1.6lbs. On a positive note I noticed an increase in arm size last week and measured 14.75" around the bicep on Tuesday. This is a 1/4" increase since day 1 of the cycle. Also noticed a 1/4" increase around the thigh. I find that they are really the only truly accurate areas to measure. Some of the other areas (like shoulders) are hard to get the tape at the exact same spot each week.

It kind of baffles me that I don't see more weight gain especially since I don't feel that I'm losing any fat. Is it possible that I'm retaining less water while on 1-T? Took new progress pics (Bodyspace) on Sunday which I feel show improvement over the November photos. I can see growth in shoulders and chest.

Workouts have been good this week but still not seeing any extraordinary strength gains.

Sides - Still very lethargic and have a bit more acne than usual. Libido has not been effected at all and is actually above average. Testicular atrophy and hair loss are non-existent.

Day 31 Update - Unfortunately I have no weight update today. I always use the scale at my office. As of right now I am up another 1/16" on my bicep from Tuesday (5 days). I'll take my next official measurement this Tuesday but am very happy with the growth. I've never seen increases at this rate. At this rate I wouldn't be surprised to have gained a full 1/2" by the end of the cycle.

Had another good workout today. As of today my max lifts are up:
    Bench - 0lb (this is somewhat deceiving because I was doing a HIT routine prior to starting the cycle which made my max bench high due to doing 12 rep set. My actual weight that I'm lifting is the highest it's ever been.)
    Squat - 23lbs
    Deadlift - 12lbs

I have noticed a real increase in libido over the past few days. My libido has been good throughout the cycle but this is crazy. I was so horny I couldn't even sleep last night and ended up waking up my wife at 3am for sex...and she wasn't nearly as pissed as you might imagine, lol. However, she does want me to stop using the stuff. Too bad for her, I've still got a couple week left.

I'm really glad to start seeing some results. About 5 days ago I was seriously considering sending the stuff back for a refund.

Day 33 Update - Weighed in at 177.6lb today for a total weight gain of 1.8lbs. Body measurements were fairly consistent with last week. Didn't see the bicep gain that I thought I would. I can't believe that I'm not seeing more weight gain. I have been fairly consistent in gaining 1lb per week since the summer (check my Bodyspace). Since starting the cycle just before Thanksgiving I have been eating more than usual (holidays), on a PH, and my weight gain has plateaued. Definitely not what I was expecting from a $180 cycle.

No new sides to report. Libido still high and no shrinkage. If 1-t is so strong shouldn't I be experiencing signs of shutdown after 5 weeks? Instead I'm experiencing the opposite.

I think I'll increase to 6 pumps per day just to finish out the bottle. Although there have been some good logs, some negative logs have been popping up too. Check out Cool's completed log on AM - a "soft" 5lb gain on a 190lber. Trauma1's log on AM shows a total cycle gain of 17lbs but here's the catch...he gained the first 11lbs on Phera-Plex (a methyl PH) prior to stacking it with 1-T. He gained the other 6lbs on Phera-Plex and 1-T together. Based on the inital 11lb gain he probably could have gained at least half of the remaining 6 without 1-T at all. The only thing that tells me is that Phera-Plex is effective (and much cheaper than 1-T).

That's not to say that 1-T doesn't work for anybody - there have been good solo logs. I applaud PP for their refund policy because if that wasn't in place I wouldn't recommend that anybody shell out that kind of money for a hit or miss product.

Registered User unemployedconsumer's Avatar
    unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50) unemployedconsumer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for puttin this up. lots of people, including myself, wanted to see a log like this.

Day 40 Update - Weighed in at 180.4lbs today for a total cycle weight gain of 4.6lbs. I'm feeling very bloated right now having gained 2.8lbs over the past week. It's no coincidence that I had xmas eve dinner, xmas dinner, and all the leftovers since my last weigh-in.

I've been on 6 pumps/day of 1-t during the past week. Still no sides to report. I probably have a few days left then I'll start the Sustain PCT.

At this point (almost a full 6 weeks) it's probably fair to say that I am not satisfied with this product. I feel that the transdermal solution is not absorbing and/or converting to the target hormone.

joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im loggin this on pp forums im seeing real good results so far bro. sorry bout your luck..

Cigar_Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cigar_Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cigar_Man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CWP1979 View Post
    Day 40 Update - Weighed in at 180.4lbs today for a total cycle weight gain of 4.6lbs. I'm feeling very bloated right now having gained 2.8lbs over the past week. It's no coincidence that I had xmas eve dinner, xmas dinner, and all the leftovers since my last weigh-in.

I've been on 6 pumps/day of 1-t during the past week. Still no sides to report. I probably have a few days left then I'll start the Sustain PCT.

At this point (almost a full 6 weeks) it's probably fair to say that I am not satisfied with this product. I feel that the transdermal solution is not absorbing and/or converting to the target hormone.
    This should show you that your diet is what is restricting your weight gain. You should be eating closer to 4000 calories a day while on cycle at your weight.

megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Using a strong anti-e and test booster like Mass FX right before 1-T probably has a good part in not getting any gains. Diet is of course 1st.

Your trying to accomplish alot since you were gaining quickly and haven't gained anything since. Thats a plateau for you. You need that in order to get bigger/stronger. You'll get twice as strong after you realized you plateaued.

I would have not used Mass FX. Taken a week off or at least deloaded. But since there's no going back. I'd probably save the second bottle. Deload for a week. PCT for your period of time. Eat up and start the 1-T by itself at a later time.

Best of luck.

Originally Posted by megamonster View Post
    Using a strong anti-e and test booster like Mass FX right before 1-T probably has a good part in not getting any gains. Diet is of course 1st.

Your trying to accomplish alot since you were gaining quickly and haven't gained anything since. Thats a plateau for you. You need that in order to get bigger/stronger. You'll get twice as strong after you realized you plateaued.

I would have not used Mass FX. Taken a week off or at least deloaded. But since there's no going back. I'd probably save the second bottle. Deload for a week. PCT for your period of time. Eat up and start the 1-T by itself at a later time.

Best of luck.
    Prior to starting the cycle I actually asked Eric from PP if I needed to take time off between MFX and 1-T and he said no, since it's non-hormonal. Maybe that interfered with my potential gains?

Here is Eric's comment (#76):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post240051751

I see what you're saying about a plateau but the funny thing is that the plateau didn't start until after I got on 1-T. If you look at my gains month by month, they were pretty steady at 1lb per week.
    Last edited by CWP1979; 12-30-2008 at 07:56 PM.

joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshweights has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    post your diet and daily protein intake and workout schedule..

megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10) megamonster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I personally think it was wrong to go straight from MASS FX to 1-T. Ask PA or anybody else, 6 Bromo needs a very very minor PCT regardless of what somebody says. Nothing extreme but to be safe because 6 Bromo is extremely powerful.

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by megamonster View Post
    I personally think it was wrong to go straight from MASS FX to 1-T. Ask PA or anybody else, 6 Bromo needs a very very minor PCT regardless of what somebody says. Nothing extreme but to be safe because 6 Bromo is extremely powerful.
    there is no bromo is Mass FX..if he was taking hyperdrol as well then I agree with you.

To the OP...you are eating next to nothing..2600 calories is not enough for a man of your size. If you aren't growing without the 1-T then how do you expect to gain while on it?

for future cycles, start bulking and adding weight first..then start the cycle
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    there is no bromo is Mass FX..if he was taking hyperdrol as well then I agree with you.

To the OP...you are eating next to nothing..2600 calories is not enough for a man of your size. If you aren't growing without the 1-T then how do you expect to gain while on it?

x2... its not the 1-t's fault.. reps

Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post

I've been bulking since August. If you check my Bodyspace I've gained 21lbs and increased 13% of my bodyweight on the same diet and still remained lean. I actually increased both calories and protein about halfway through the cycle. Probably 3200-3500 cals 200 protein. You right in that if I had bumped up to 4000 I probably would have gained more (probably would have even w/o the help of a PH).

My concern is that I noticed no signs of being on a PH. Read post #18 from Eric:
    http://www.primordialperformance.com...ct-coming.html
    He said "This stuff is the real deal ? acne, suppression of testosterone, eventual suppression of libido, ect." I noticed a few pimples that went away as quickly as they came. After 2 bottles of 1-T my libido is great, nuts are the same size, aggression is in check, hair is still in place, etc. I should have noticed signs of suppression whether I was on 1000 cals or 10,000 cals. That's what makes me wonder whether it was absorbing/converting. Maybe the MFX was the issue. I trusted that the developer of 1-T gave me the right advice.

I'm not the only person that wasn't impressed:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...re-cool-3.html
    Last edited by CWP1979; 12-31-2008 at 10:04 AM.