ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Ronnie Coleman Classic

Decided to finally register here at Bodybuilding.com so that I cold ask some questions. I am going to compete in the RCC in May, and have hired a trainer for the show. He is a guy from LA with degrees and what not. I just want to come in realy sharp for this contest it being the first and all. Any of you know of this guy or have you hired people to get you prepared?

thanks everybody

lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i will be in attendance at the night show with a buddy. I should be close to condition being 3 weeks out from the Lonestar. What class are you going to be in?
    Don't be afraid
    ISSA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ProSumDay
    Decided to finally register here at Bodybuilding.com so that I cold ask some questions. I am going to compete in the RCC in May, and have hired a trainer for the show. He is a guy from LA with degrees and what not. I just want to come in realy sharp for this contest it being the first and all. Any of you know of this guy or have you hired people to get you prepared?

thanks everybody

Giving his name would help or PM me
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ProSumDay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Update

Well my lifting brothas, I come with bad news. I am not going to be competing and am out my entrance fees.

We have been having kinda crappy weather here in Dallsa and its freezin one minute and hot the next. So I have been really sick with flu like simtums!

I am glad that there are people like lil4klift that help lift your spirits when you feel down about not being able to compete, thanks again man.

Hope anyone else competing soon that you DO REALLY GOOD!

TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yea, I'm here in Dallas as well. There are a lot of sick people around here. I am preping for the Lone Star Classic and are praying that I don't catch whatever is going around. Hell I probably wash my hands every 15 minutes..Scared as hell that I will catch something. Sorry to hear you won't be competing in the RCC. I'll be there in attendance to get some final motivation.
    The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare.

I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.- John 16:33

B.S., Exercise Sports Science - Texas State University

lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil4klift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TexFlex
    Yea, I'm here in Dallas as well. There are a lot of sick people around here. I am preping for the Lone Star Classic and are praying that I don't catch whatever is going around. Hell I probably wash my hands every 15 minutes..Scared as hell that I will catch something. Sorry to hear you won't be competing in the RCC. I'll be there in attendance to get some final motivation.

i caught the bug a couple weeks ago, missed a week of training and cardio. Still dropped 3.5 pounds from 12 weeks to 10 weeks out. Might hinder progress. As I know it is brought to the LoneStar. Will be there either onstage or at a booth
    Don't be afraid
    ISSA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor

ugpdfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugpdfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugpdfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugpdfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugpdfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugpdfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugpdfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugpdfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugpdfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugpdfw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ugpdfw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TexFlex View Post
    just curios ronnie will be there right?
    Aliens in the Kitchen Promotions

Underground people make it happen_

Texas Nasioc Chapter_ North Texas____Loyal Stern listener crew since 1990_

I rep back_