jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trying to put together a good stack

Alright first off i think im posting in the right section and im sure that this is a repetiative subject but ive been spending about a week trying to research make sure im getting all the right stuff. im currently deployed to the big sand box right now so ive been spending a lot of time working out without supplements and its time i ordered some. im hoping to get some pretty good gains while im here and any help would be appreciated so far im looking at ordering the following

Universal Animal Cuts, 42 Paks
    Universal Animal Pak
    Scivation Xtend
    USPlabs Jack3d
    Gaspari MyoFusion
    4Ever Fit Creatine Monohydrate

i was looking at maybe getting some ax hard fx to but wasnt sure if that would do any good with this stack... so any help would be greatly appreciated

jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jjxx101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    come one guys i was really hoping to get some help lol

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks good add some fish oil and you're set. Make sure you realize Cuts and Jack3d both contain stimulants so watch out using them too close to bed and make sure to cycle off every month or two.

Originally Posted by Amino89 View Post
    Looks good add some fish oil and you're set. Make sure you realize Cuts and Jack3d both contain stimulants so watch out using them too close to bed and make sure to cycle off every month or two.
    alright thanks for the advice ill be placing the order today and hopefully if mail doesnt take as long as it has been to get here it should be here soon

NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NasGhost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jjxx101 View Post
    Alright first off i think im posting in the right section and im sure that this is a repetiative subject but ive been spending about a week trying to research make sure im getting all the right stuff. im currently deployed to the big sand box right now so ive been spending a lot of time working out without supplements and its time i ordered some. im hoping to get some pretty good gains while im here and any help would be appreciated so far im looking at ordering the following

Universal Animal Cuts, 42 Paks
    Universal Animal Pak
    Scivation Xtend
    USPlabs Jack3d
    Gaspari MyoFusion
    4Ever Fit Creatine Monohydrate

i was looking at maybe getting some ax hard fx to but wasnt sure if that would do any good with this stack... so any help would be greatly appreciated
    What are you trying to do with this?

Personally, I dont really like fat burners. EC stack is cheapest and most effective for me. I dont really like animal pak either, and feel like OT is superior and $ for $ there are superior options. Xtend isnt bad, but Intras are overused IMO. Unless youre doing fasted workouts, I dont think youll need it. Jack3d is decent, but not what I would pick.

If I had to redo your stack, It would be.

EC, or DS Lean Xtreme for non-stim
    Orange Triad, or ON Opti-men for cost efficiency
    Presurge Unleashed or Ultima for a preworkout ( stim or non stim )
    Allmax Creapure if youre only workout out 3 days a week ( the above products are only for workout days )
    ON Fishoil or Oximega.
    Myofusion or a combo of XF proteins like Whey, Cytofuse and UP 2.0

But thats just what I would get; different people WILL have different opinions.

davidewingpt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just a tip. Cuts is also a diuretic, so if youre taking cuts with creatine monohydrate your losing alot of water which is going to take away from the effects of the creatine. I love cuts and take it while im cutting but I only take creatine supps while bulking because they require a good carb source and water to get the full effect. Looks like a good stack though and good luck.