Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Heres how to disprove evolution....

Evolution has ALOT of corroborative and empirical evidence. Its funny how creationists can so easily dismiss it as a theory. In order to do so, they will need to disprove several different factors. So if you really think you can, please disprove or refute all of these things, and explain away certain phenomenon. Other proponents of evolution are free to add more.

1. Radiometric dating
    2. Mutations
    3. Change in frequency of Alleles
    4. Gene flow
    5. Genetic drift
    6. The "bottleneck effect"
    7. The "founder effect"
    8. Sexual selection
    9. Natural selection
    10. Pharyngeal slits in mammals (vestigial organs in general)
    11. Morphology
    12. Fossil records
    13. DNA sequencing
    14. Addition/deletion of new genetic information (yes I said NEW)
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I must mention that evolution (even human evolution) is not necessarily in conflict with Islam, as Trance has explained numerous times

At first, I thought there was a conflict, but after examining Trance's evidence, I've changed my position to neutral

Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Amu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JAGERBOY View Post
    I think it is and SK agrees with me so there.
    LOL I think it's obvious why you agree with SK on this one

JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Amu View Post
    LOL I think it's obvious why you agree with SK on this one
    Dang you caught the post, didn't want this thread to get off on a tangent. I'll just leave it at that.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Dang you caught the post, didn't want this thread to get off on a tangent. I'll just leave it at that.
    I thought about deleting it but I like harassing you

Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100)
    Evolution has ALOT of corroborative and empirical evidence. Its funny how creationists can so easily dismiss it as a theory. In order to do so, they will need to disprove several different factors. So if you really think you can, please disprove or refute all of these things, and explain away certain phenomenon. Other proponents of evolution are free to add more.

1. Radiometric dating
    2. Mutations
    4. Gene flow
    5. Genetic drift
    7. The "founder effect"
    8. Sexual selection
    9. Natural selection
    11. Morphology
    12. Fossil records
    13. DNA sequencing
    www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Originally Posted by Replica View Post
    Been there done that.

Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100) Replica is not very well liked. (-100)
    Been there done that.
    Why is it difficult for you to accept evolution?

Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr.Anonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10)

1. Radiometric dating
    2. Mutations
    4. Gene flow
    5. Genetic drift
    7. The "founder effect"
    8. Sexual selection
    9. Natural selection
    11. Morphology
    12. Fossil records
    13. DNA sequencing
    1. Satan did it
    2. Satan did it
    3. Satan did it
    4. Satan did it
    5. Satan did it
    6. Satan did it
    7. Satan did it
    8. Satan did it
    9. Satan did it
    10. Holy oversight
    11. Satan did it
    12. Satan playing tricks again
    13. Work of Satan's minions (so-called Scientists)
    14. God gave us the free will to change our DNA

Originally Posted by Replica View Post
    Why is it difficult for you to accept evolution?
    WTF are you talking about?

Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000) Dig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous View Post
    1. Satan did it
    2. Satan did it
    3. Satan did it
    4. Satan did it
    5. Satan did it
    6. Satan did it
    7. Satan did it
    8. Satan did it
    9. Satan did it
    10. Holy oversight
    11. Satan did it
    12. Satan playing tricks again
    13. Work of Satan's minions (so-called Scientists)
    lol

Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous View Post

TunaMan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaMan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaMan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaMan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaMan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaMan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaMan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaMan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaMan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaMan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TunaMan5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Amu View Post
    I must mention that evolution (even human evolution) is not necessarily in conflict with Islam, as Trance has explained numerous times

At first, I thought there was a conflict, but after examining Trance's evidence, I've changed my position to neutral
    LOL how is it NOT???

u believe that God created everything and evolution says everything started with microorganisms

wtf???
    "I'm not afraid of loving my enemies...
    I honestly want peace with you.
    But when you come against my country,
    When you come against my family,
    You try to destroy my people,
    I can't just stand by...
    I am coming, and if I come, then
    Pain is coming with me!"

No takers? Thats odd, with all the anti evolution pros popping up on this site recently I though this would be a piece of cake. They must be searching their bookmarked apologetic/creationism websites to paste a rebuttal (with no citation of course).

user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Proof of evolution does not necessary disprove creation. Not by any means.
    On the individual:

His responses grow intelligent, or gain meaning, simply because he lives and acts in a medium of accepted meanings and values. Through social intercourse, through sharing in the activities embodying beliefs, he gradually acquires a mind of his own. The conception of mind as a purely isolated possession of the self is at the very antipodes of the truth.

- John Dewey

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.

~Ambrose Bierce

Originally Posted by kingtego View Post
    This isn't about disproving god, its about disproving evolution.

( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50) ( S I C ) will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Genesis 2:7 (New King James Version)
    New King James Version (NKJV)
    Copyright ? 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

------------

How can evolution co-exist based on this passage taken from the NKJV?
    ( S I C )

user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user5145 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ah, so you are asking creationists to disprove those factors in evolution.

Then, I just meant to say that it is possible to be a creationist and believe in evolution, as in believing that a superior being created the initial conditions in which everything could exist.
    On the individual:

His responses grow intelligent, or gain meaning, simply because he lives and acts in a medium of accepted meanings and values. Through social intercourse, through sharing in the activities embodying beliefs, he gradually acquires a mind of his own. The conception of mind as a purely isolated possession of the self is at the very antipodes of the truth.

- John Dewey

~Ambrose Bierce

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TunaMan5 View Post
    LOL how is it NOT???

u believe that God created everything and evolution says everything started with microorganisms

wtf???
    Evolution = means
    Creation = end

means --> end
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

Ah, so you are asking creationists to disprove those factors in evolution.

Then, I just meant to say that it is possible to be a creationist and believe in evolution, as in believing that a superior being created the initial conditions in which everything could exist.
    Absolutely. However, all evidence, or lack there of, does not point to that being the case at this point.

Originally Posted by ( S I C ) View Post
    Genesis 2:7 (New King James Version)
    New King James Version (NKJV)
    Copyright ? 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

------------

How can evolution co-exist based on this passage taken from the NKJV?
    Absolutely. However, all evidence, or lack there of, does not point to that being the case at this point.
    I agree, but in the same sense that all evidence, or lack thereof, does not point to that being the case, the fact that there is no evidence does not point to that NOT being the case.

I found this, which I thought was interesting. I apologize if the paste is hard to read, but it is interesting.

If you deny the existence of a Creator, scientific studies demonstrate that you must believe each of the following things about the origin of life:
    Scientific Facts

Solution
    Homochirality somehow arose in the sugars and amino acids of prebiotic soups, although there is no mechanism by which this can occur (1) and is, in fact, prohibited by the second law of thermodynamics (law of entropy). (2) reject the second law of thermodynamics
    In the absence of enzymes, there is no chemical reaction that produces the sugar ribose (1), the "backbone" of RNA and DNA. "science of the gaps"
    Chemical reactions in prebiotic soups produce other sugars that prevent RNA and DNA replication (1). discard chemistry data

"science of the gaps"
    Pyrimidine nucleosides (cytosine and uracil) do not form under prebiotic conditions and only purine (adenine and guanine) nucleosides are found in carbonaceous meteorites (1) (i.e., pyrimidine nucleosides don't form in outer space either). discard chemistry data

"science of the gaps"
    Even if a method for formation of pyrimidine nucleosides could be found, the combination of nucleosides with phosphate under prebiotic conditions produces not only nucleotides, but other products which interfere with RNA polymerization and replication (1). discard chemistry data

"science of the gaps"
    Purine and pyrimidine nucleotides (nucleosides combined with phosphate groups) do not form under prebiotic conditions (3). discard chemistry data

"science of the gaps"
    Neither RNA nor DNA can be synthesized in the absence of enzymes. In theory, an RNA replicase could exist and code for its own replication. The first synthesized RNA replicase was four times longer than any RNA that could form spontaneously (4). In addition, it was able to replicate only 16 based pairs at most, so it couldn't even replicate itself (5). "science of the gaps"
    Enzymes cannot be synthesized in the absence of RNA and ribosomes. "science of the gaps"
    Nucleosides and amino acids cannot form in the presence of oxygen, which is now known to have been present on the earth for at least four billion years (6), although life arose at least ~3.5 billion years ago (7). discard geological data

discard chemistry data
    Adenine synthesis requires unreasonable HCN concentrations. Adenine deaminates with a half-life of 80 years (at 37?C, pH 7). Therefore, adenine would never accumulate in any kind of "prebiotic soup." The adenine-uracil interaction is weak and nonspecific, and, therefore, would never be expected to function in any specific recognition scheme under the chaotic conditions of a "prebiotic soup." (8) discard chemistry data
    Cytosine has never been found in any meteorites nor is it produced in electric spark discharge experiments using simulated "early earth atmosphere." All possible intermediates suffer severe problems (9). Cytosine deaminates with an estimated half-life of 340 years, so would not be expected to accumulate over time. Ultraviolet light on the early earth would quickly convert cytosine to its photohydrate and cyclobutane photodimers (which rapidly deaminate) (10). discard geological data

discard chemistry data
    Mixture of amino acids the Murchison meteorite show that there are many classes of prebiotic substances that would disrupt the necessary structural regularity of any RNA-like replicator (11). Metabolic replicators suffer from a lack of an ability to evolve, since they do not mutate (12). discard chemistry data
    The most common abiogenesis theories claim that life arose at hydrothermal vents in the ocean. However, recent studies show that polymerization of the molecules necessary for cell membrane assembly cannot occur in salt water (13). Other studies show that the early oceans were at least twice as salty as they are now (14) Life arose in freshwater ponds (even though the earth had very little land mass), using some unknown mechanism.

Comparison of the dates of meteor impacts on the moon, Mercury, and Mars indicate that at least 30 catastrophic meteor impacts must have occurred on the earth from 3.8 to 3.5 billion years ago (15). These impacts were of such large size that the energy released would have vaporized the entirety of the earth's oceans (16), destroying all life.
    Life spontaneously arose by chance at least 30 separate times, each within a period of ~10 million years
    Complex bacterial life (oxygenic photosynthesis) had appeared by 3.7 billion years ago (17), leaving virtually no time for prebiotics to have evolved into the first life forms. discard evidence
    On the individual:

- John Dewey

~Ambrose Bierce

I agree, but in the same sense that all evidence, or lack thereof, does not point to that being the case, the fact that there is no evidence does not point to that NOT being the case.

I found this, which I thought was interesting. I apologize if the paste is hard to read, but it is interesting.

If you deny the existence of a Creator, scientific studies demonstrate that you must believe each of the following things about the origin of life:
    Scientific Facts

Solution
    Homochirality somehow arose in the sugars and amino acids of prebiotic soups, although there is no mechanism by which this can occur (1) and is, in fact, prohibited by the second law of thermodynamics (law of entropy). (2) reject the second law of thermodynamics
    In the absence of enzymes, there is no chemical reaction that produces the sugar ribose (1), the "backbone" of RNA and DNA. "science of the gaps"
    Chemical reactions in prebiotic soups produce other sugars that prevent RNA and DNA replication (1). discard chemistry data

"science of the gaps"
    Pyrimidine nucleosides (cytosine and uracil) do not form under prebiotic conditions and only purine (adenine and guanine) nucleosides are found in carbonaceous meteorites (1) (i.e., pyrimidine nucleosides don't form in outer space either). discard chemistry data

"science of the gaps"
    Even if a method for formation of pyrimidine nucleosides could be found, the combination of nucleosides with phosphate under prebiotic conditions produces not only nucleotides, but other products which interfere with RNA polymerization and replication (1). discard chemistry data

"science of the gaps"
    Purine and pyrimidine nucleotides (nucleosides combined with phosphate groups) do not form under prebiotic conditions (3). discard chemistry data

"science of the gaps"
    Neither RNA nor DNA can be synthesized in the absence of enzymes. In theory, an RNA replicase could exist and code for its own replication. The first synthesized RNA replicase was four times longer than any RNA that could form spontaneously (4). In addition, it was able to replicate only 16 based pairs at most, so it couldn't even replicate itself (5). "science of the gaps"
    Enzymes cannot be synthesized in the absence of RNA and ribosomes. "science of the gaps"
    Nucleosides and amino acids cannot form in the presence of oxygen, which is now known to have been present on the earth for at least four billion years (6), although life arose at least ~3.5 billion years ago (7). discard geological data

discard chemistry data
    Adenine synthesis requires unreasonable HCN concentrations. Adenine deaminates with a half-life of 80 years (at 37?C, pH 7). Therefore, adenine would never accumulate in any kind of "prebiotic soup." The adenine-uracil interaction is weak and nonspecific, and, therefore, would never be expected to function in any specific recognition scheme under the chaotic conditions of a "prebiotic soup." (8) discard chemistry data
    Cytosine has never been found in any meteorites nor is it produced in electric spark discharge experiments using simulated "early earth atmosphere." All possible intermediates suffer severe problems (9). Cytosine deaminates with an estimated half-life of 340 years, so would not be expected to accumulate over time. Ultraviolet light on the early earth would quickly convert cytosine to its photohydrate and cyclobutane photodimers (which rapidly deaminate) (10). discard geological data

discard chemistry data
    Mixture of amino acids the Murchison meteorite show that there are many classes of prebiotic substances that would disrupt the necessary structural regularity of any RNA-like replicator (11). Metabolic replicators suffer from a lack of an ability to evolve, since they do not mutate (12). discard chemistry data
    The most common abiogenesis theories claim that life arose at hydrothermal vents in the ocean. However, recent studies show that polymerization of the molecules necessary for cell membrane assembly cannot occur in salt water (13). Other studies show that the early oceans were at least twice as salty as they are now (14) Life arose in freshwater ponds (even though the earth had very little land mass), using some unknown mechanism.

Comparison of the dates of meteor impacts on the moon, Mercury, and Mars indicate that at least 30 catastrophic meteor impacts must have occurred on the earth from 3.8 to 3.5 billion years ago (15). These impacts were of such large size that the energy released would have vaporized the entirety of the earth's oceans (16), destroying all life.
    Life spontaneously arose by chance at least 30 separate times, each within a period of ~10 million years
    Complex bacterial life (oxygenic photosynthesis) had appeared by 3.7 billion years ago (17), leaving virtually no time for prebiotics to have evolved into the first life forms. discard evidence
    Well again, this thread is not about disproving a god, nor abiogenesis. Alot of that stuff is data that I can not really look into or disprove at the moment because I don't have the tools nor the knowledge. So posting all that stuff is not really relevant to this thread.

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and is, in fact, prohibited by the second law of thermodynamics (law of entropy). (2) reject the second law of thermodynamics
    And that's where I stopped reading.

siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000) siamesedream is just really nice. (+1000)

Scientific Facts

Solution

"science of the gaps"

"science of the gaps"

"science of the gaps"

"science of the gaps"

discard chemistry data

discard chemistry data

That is very interesting.

Thanks for posting that. I'm going to research that stuff later to determine the validity of those arguments, but, for now, back to my homework. I found the bit about the enzymes most interesting, and am going to try to see if there's any data on inorganic catalysts displaying the ability to act as an enzyme would on organic building blocks.
    Last edited by siamesedream; 01-26-2008 at 04:28 PM.

QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) QuicksandATL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

Scientific Facts

Solution

"science of the gaps"

"science of the gaps"

"science of the gaps"

"science of the gaps"

discard chemistry data

discard chemistry data

/thread
    Matt Ryan is the truth.

There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe them. -George Orwell

I rape back (300+) (put 300+ in your comment)

R/P UPCC 4 LYFE

Well again, this thread is not about disproving a god, nor abiogenesis. Alot of that stuff is data that I can not really look into or disprove at the moment because I don't have the tools nor the knowledge. So posting all that stuff is not really relevant to this thread.

I know man, I just figured there would be some people who would be interested in it. I know I was.

Originally Posted by siamesedream View Post
    That is very interesting.

Thanks for posting that. I'm going to research that stuff later to determine the validity of those arguments, but, for now, back to my homework. I found the bit about the enzymes most interesting, and am going to try to see if there's any data on inorganic catalysts displaying the ability to act as an enzyme would on organic building blocks.
    Yeah man, report back with your findings. I really don't know how accurate the claims are, but I thought they were interesting nonetheless.
    On the individual:

- John Dewey

~Ambrose Bierce

user8765487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user8765487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user8765487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user8765487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user8765487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user8765487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user8765487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user8765487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user8765487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user8765487 is on a distinguished road. (+10) user8765487 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Actually, a lot of those are incorrect. No '/thread'.

I'll see if I can shore up some time to post a rebuttal later.

Originally Posted by quicksand.gfx View Post
    /thread
    Well, the 2nd law of thermodynamics one I'm almost positive is wrong. But for two, this has to do with EVOLUTION not the origin of the first life. Once again you show your ignorance when it comes to evolution.

So how bout stop riding on other peoples coattails and refuting some of the points I made. Just one.

striker543 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) striker543 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) striker543 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) striker543 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) striker543 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) striker543 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) striker543 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) striker543 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) striker543 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) striker543 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) striker543 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

yes I'd like to this point answered.

I don't see how it can though, unless you somehow deny meteors have impacted the earth.

so yeah I guess scientists pick and choose what science they believe as well.
    son that ain't right, I banned myself

Originally Posted by striker543 View Post
    yes I'd like to this point answered.

I don't see how it can though, unless you somehow deny meteors have impacted the earth.

so yeah I guess scientists pick and choose what science they believe as well.
    These claims have not even been checked out. He didn't even post where he got it from. Hold off on passing final judgement until you get more evidence. One copy and paste post from a creationist website isn't enough.