350zTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 350zTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 350zTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 350zTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 350zTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 350zTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 350zTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 350zTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 350zTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 350zTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 350zTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

X-FActor Advanced/Test Factor Final Review

X-Factor Advanced/Test Factor Final REview FINAL Review!!!!!!! (drum roll please )

First here are some vids taken of me during my 50 day XF/TF log...check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Luder200...T?feature=mhum

Vascularity: 9/10
    Well, this is one oumf the first effects that I noticed from this product! I started seeing some great vascularity within about a week of use. I couldn’t believe this because most some of the reviews I have read said things don’t start kickin’ into high gear until the 2nd bottle but it sure kicked in quick for me! This stayed strong throughout the cycle and even right now I am still very vascular. I had several people at school comment on my vascularity

Weight Loss: 9/10
    I would say that there was a considerable recomp/weight loss from this product! I was trying to do a semi cut/recomp! Unfortunately I wasn’t always the strictest on my diet! But even then I didn’t gain back near the fat/or weight that I normally would especially after shoveling as much crap into my system as I was. I am in a Doctoral program and right now am taking 26 hours so between not getting any sleep (around 5-6 hours a night)/stressed to the max (as I am sure my cortisol levels are)/ and binge eating I would say this stack did wonders for me! I would definitely like to try this on a bulk to see how much I could gain without gaining a whole lot of fat! I bet it would produce some excellent results!

Strength: 6/10
    I would say this is the one aspect I didn’t gain a lot out of! Which this goal was my lowest priority! I am out of my days where I thought I needed to try to be the strongest guy in the gym! I have grown all the wiser now! Especially taking care of old shoulder/hamstring injuries! As long as I am increasing some weights and keeping good form then I am good to go! I had a mixed variety of workouts that weren’t aimed specifically at strength so that was also part of the problem! The one thing I did notice that when I did take 2 X-factor and 3 test factor about 45 min before working out that I felt much stronger just my endurance wasn’t there! Maybe on a Max-OT/DC program I woulda seen more from this!

Muscle Hardness: 9/10
    This was the ish….along with the vascularity!!!! For some reason this and the vascularity aspect of this stack hit hard and fast because my muscle seemed to get harder by the day! This maintained and still has throughout the whole cycle! I imagine that if you got down to some single digit BF levels that veins and muscle hardness would be re-freaking-ridiculous!!!!!!!!

Endurance: 6/10
    This, along with strength, weren’t too noticeable! During the first bottle I felt when I would unrack the weight I was strong but man, just wore out really quick but by the middle of the second bottle this started to kick back up! I do attribute some of this and the strength due to the fact I wasn’t getting a whole lotta sleep though and was stressed to the max!

Pump: 8/10
    This was another excellent aspect! Especially when I dosed 2 before a workout…..wwwwwwweeeeeeeeehhhh hhhhwwwwweeeeee! Watch out! But, for me, it was a different pump than the so called “NO” products out there! It was more like a muscle hardness/my body is slowly getting larger and harder ( that didn’t come out right ) but ya understand what I am getting at  I would say 2 XF would be a better bet than most of the stimmed filled pre-workouts out there right now! Now if you can’t live without your stims then I guess you can add then to it  but for me that was never a problem! I workout later at night so try to stay away from stimmed pre-workout products for the most part unless I am just really drained from the day! I can still handle a hefty dose of stims late at night though and go to bed fine….maybe I have adrenal fatigue! Who knows!

DOMS: 6/10
    This aspect never really kicked in a great deal for me! I had read a bunch of reviews that talked about how bad there doms were but mine weren’t too bad! Really I didn’t start getting too noticeable of doms until the first week/1.5 weeks into my second bottle! Nevertheless I was craving them and felt great when I got them

Energy: 7/10
    This product is not really meant for energy but I would say taken pre-workout that sometimes I felt it gave me a decent boost in energy…..I mean it is a fat isn’t it? Some days I felt good and other just drained but I felt I could tell a difference some days!

How I dosed and how much:
    I only dosed 4 Pills ….split into 2 doses! I dosed in the morning and another either pre-workout or with dinner. I would really like to try a higher dose for a little shorter run! I have seen a few logs where guys were running a lot higher dose than recommend, nevertheless, you will get great results with XF!

Negatives and/or side effects:
    Only 2 negs I would give this stack! First, oily skin! Definitely kicked up within the first week but I would say subsided around week 3 for me! The only downfall to this stack is price! That is the ONLY negative comment I can make…..nothin is perfect guys ! I had to try to find something I didn’t like about this stack and that was all I could come up with! But if you really think about it, it is only $50 a month for the XF! A lot of the pre-workout powders and BCAA mixes cost that much….some of them only for like 20 servings!

Overall: 9/10
    I think this is an AWESOME supplement! For someone who is looking for a NATURAL means of gaining and edge, getting bigger, strength, vascularity, etc……..this is gonna be the go to!!!!!!!  It definitely delivered! It is not gonna be earth shattering or something that will just happened and guys think they are gonna gain roid like poundages off of it but for us natural atheletes…….I am happy with any little bit I can gain! I was a gymnast for 12 years and have been lifting weights ever since quitting! I pretty much maintain my physique year round due to I feel I have just hit a platuea and have reached my genetic potential! I feel with a little tweeking and a lot less stress and more sleep I would make some better gains but unfortunately I have about 3 years of school left before that happens so any NATURAL supplement that can give me these kind of gains within a 50 day period is definitely a keeper in my book!

Would I use again:
    Hell to the yea I would….oh wait for it….I already have another bottle sitting right here! ! I am gonna go with swoles recommendation and take a 1 maintenance tab per day then here pretty soon hit it back up! I haven’t decided if I wanna bulk or cut again when I the next 50 days! So many options!

Would I recommend:
    If you are a natural athlete who wants to gain an edge and who doesn’t have some unrealistic expectations thinking supplements are what gets someone big and ripped and actually follow a good diet/exercise program then YES…I WOULD DEFINITELY recommend! I know everyone responds differently to supplements but I would say AT LEAST 90% of the reviews I have seen have produced similar to better results than I obtained from this stack. Also, I have seen reviews out there with people who were like “I took ONE bottle and I didn’t get anything from it”…..I think it is IMPERITIVE that you don’t judge the product until you are FINISHED with the SECOND bottle! That is really where it is at even though I got some great results really fast and in the beginning….my best gains came during the 2nd bottle.

SHOUT OUTS:
    Finally, I would really like to thank Molecular Nutrition and the Reps for MN! You guys rock and were very supportive throughout the log and gave great advice! Thank you so much for this opportunity! I hope I lived up to ya’lls expectations in a logger! I was very skeptical about XF and had been looking at it for a while but ya’ll definitely turned me into a believer! There are very few supp companies out there that I trust and deliver what they promise but MN has done that for me so thanks fellas! If ya’ll have anyway questions then ask away or if ya need anything else! Stay tuned for after pics! Also, will try to post some of my new workout and diet here if anyone is interested! Might start a new thread so people can just see the XF review! I am gonna review the TF in a sec! Just a few things to add about the TF that weren’t mentioned above!

Before and after measurements.....*parenthasis is after

Weight: today, 183 lbs (181)...... -2lbs

Waist: 33 in at the bellybutton (32.9)......0.1in

Arms: L- 17.25 (17.35) R-17.5 in(17.55).....L-+.1/R+.05

Chest: About 47.5 in ....no change

Quads: L-23 (23.1) R-22.5 (22.7) in at mid thigh....L-+0.1/R-+.2

Might not seem like a lot but I have been stuck where I am for a while!

fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitcopforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Nice review and thanks for all of the detail and running a great log.
    Sheepdog#60