matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matjusm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

"Lifter's finger"

Just wondering whether its just me that is experiencing this or if there are others:

I've been weight training for some time now but it wasn't until I got more serious about my Olympic lifts that I started getting problems with skin cracking on my left index and somewhat less on the middle finger (although I'm right handed). During an intense session of cleans, sometimes the skin even cracks so much that some blood comes. Strangely enough this phenomena is only constrained to two fingers. I've resorted to putting a small bandage on my most affected finger to protect it when I go lifting now.
    I was just wondering whether this is a common occurrence among people who practice the Olympic lifts (or if its just something weird with me) and if so, what are some ideas for remedying it?
    Strength + Speed = Power

If you never fail, you aren't truly pushing yourself to the limit. If you never push yourself to the limit, how do you know what you're truly capable of?

laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10) laxshack is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its normal for your hands and fingers to rip and bleeb at times, people also like to tape their hands before practice.

pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50) pfffft will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    go to bath and body works and get a good hand cream with shea butter. it is the only thing that keeps my skin from cracking and splitting open during the cold dry winter months

Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Unless your a mason or some other laborer whose hands are more like animal paws you will probably have to tape or chalk up. Ripping the bar off the ground and throwing it overhead generates a lot of friction. If your are working out most days of the week there is no time for it to heal.

A side benefit is the vitamin E in fish oil will help. I am not a huge fan of supplements but I hate food from the ocean.