IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

how much is too much tuna?

i am up to 2 or 3 cans a day is that 2 much??
    Brothers stay strong and survive these days. Hold your head up and fucck the shiit they say

Heartattaq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heartattaq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heartattaq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heartattaq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heartattaq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heartattaq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heartattaq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Heartattaq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmmm I dont know if there is such a thing as too much tuna, I mean if ya can handle the taste that much day after day more power to ya, just as long as you are eating other **** as well
    The fear I see when I look in your eyes, makes you believe I'm one of a kind

The fear I leave in the back of your mind, makes you believe that I'm one of a kind

ptarvain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: how much is too much tuna?

2-3 cans per day is ok. but if u eat more like 5 cans, u dont get all proteins from them......only about 30 grams per hour.
    kipoonpampin

neilj has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Re: Re: how much is too much tuna?

Originally posted by ptarvain
    2-3 cans per day is ok. but if u eat more like 5 cans, u dont get all proteins from them......only about 30 grams per hour.
    you pulled that out of your ass
    Yes.

ptarvain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Re: Re: Re: how much is too much tuna?

maybe......
    kipoonpampin

fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    I eat about 5-6 cans a day. I have been doing that for a while. I eat other sources of protien as well like eggs and whey protien. Tuna, for me, is the easiest, fastest protien, other than shakes, to get my hands on. Don't be afraid of all that hype of mercury poisoning and stuff. Eat all you want. Ya, it gets old after a while. But you need that protien to grow.

Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Machine is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by fitforlife
    Don't be afraid of all that hype of mercury poisoning and stuff. Eat all you want.
    I couldn't agree more!
    People who go around pretending to know everything are annoying those of us who really do.

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think that there is some truth to the whole mercury poisoning thing, but you probably have to really eat a lot for a long time to be affected by it. Tuna is a great cheap source of protein. I used to eat only a couple cans a week, but now that I don't live at home with my parents anymore and have to pay for my own food I eat tuna just about every day, since it is so cheap. I really don't think a can a day (which is what I eat) is too much.

TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    id say nothing more then 2-3 cans, but if can handle the tuna day after day after day..i mean at least chiken or steak can be prepared in so many ways, but tuna..its limited
    Live forever....

b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We talking albacore white or regular light? You guys have my respect if you're choking down the regular 3-5 times per day!
    "It is a pity for a man to grow old and never know the strength
    and endurance of which the body is capable." - Socrates

GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wish I could tolerate eating that crap every day because of the high protein content. But I just can't stand it. I eat maybe 2-3 cans per week. It's a last resort protein source for me.

MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking Any people eat mackeral or salmon in a can?

Hey Hey... I am on the Sate DEM Mercury Task force...lol... fluke or flounder is low in mercury, but it's hard to get unless ur a commercial fisherman. There are unusually high levels in New England waters, but the good news is that, I mean if you are in good health, not a baby or an eldery person, there are more benefits to eating fish than there are dagers enough to warrant not eating fish. A few cans a day won't kill you when u are eating right and exercising 3 or more days a week. Ahem...Since we are on this fishy subject
    Any people eat mackeral or salmon in a can? You can get it very very cheap at some stores, and it has ultra high protein, moderate fat, and zero carbs. It is a nice change from tuna especaillyu while bulking. I just picked up a case of Keta Salmon for .99 cents a can, and the mackeral for crazy .59 cents a can. it is like 3 times ur average lil can of tuna. If anyone else uses this for a protein source, shout out_
    "The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind."

"Enjoyment is not a goal, it is a feeling that accompanies important ongoing activity."

fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000) fitforlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Those are great prices. I would love to try salmon or mackeral in a can, but I can't find it that cheap. I buy my tuna at Sams Wholesale in bulk. I works out to about 50 cents a can. As much as I eat tuna, I can't beat that. Not even with an inexpensive protien powder.

GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GDI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've never seen salmon or mackeral in a can, but will have to look for some. That I could tolerate much more than tuna.

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have the ability to like eating tuna, i use to eat 5 cans a day not forcably i ate 5 cans because of the taste, mmm tuna, lately ive been eating about 1 a day but once i start on my steroid cycle this fall im gonna up the dosage to 5-6 cans aday

b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by cramron
    im gonna up the dosage to 5-6 cans a day
    Dosing tuna? What next, cycling?
    "It is a pity for a man to grow old and never know the strength
    and endurance of which the body is capable." - Socrates

bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol actually Eric Serrano has athletes cycle protein sources. Good ideas behind it, but not sure on how effective it would really be, plus it would be a real pain in the ass, the way he illustrates it.

Rather Be Mountain Biking billwilliams70's Avatar
    billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) billwilliams70 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Tuna. Yum, yum!

I really like tuna, but like someone said earlier, there are only so many ways to prepare it.

It's the cheapest form of protein that I can get a hold of.....only 45 cents a can at the commissary on post....my wife stocks up and I love her for it.

Ptarvain....where'd the 30 grams per hour thing come from?

In Him,
    Bill
    Matthew 10:39 - He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.

Mark 11:22 - So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God.

Luke 6:32 - But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them.

John 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

andyman is just really nice. (+1000) andyman is just really nice. (+1000) andyman is just really nice. (+1000) andyman is just really nice. (+1000) andyman is just really nice. (+1000) andyman is just really nice. (+1000) andyman is just really nice. (+1000) andyman is just really nice. (+1000) andyman is just really nice. (+1000) andyman is just really nice. (+1000) andyman is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would think it was too much sodium for one...Unless you get the low sodium or freeze-packed brand which has less.
    Respect, Honor, Discipline, and Chivalry

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Heartattaq
    hmmm I dont know if there is such a thing as too much tuna, I mean if ya can handle the taste that much day after day more power to ya, just as long as you are eating other **** as well
    True, 3-4 cans a week is all I can handle.

MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MeImmortal1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wink

I mean would we rather have a nice big cheeseburger or tuna? Granted they taste (to put it lightly) different. But ya don't eat it for taste. Ya eat it for good quality protein. I find it dry and not so exciting, but I need the protein, I'll have two cans for lunch for my protein, however today I had canned mackeral, really cheap, like less $$$ than tuna. Tastes almost like sardines...umm... maybe that's what it is...lol. Tomorrow I'll have the canned salmon, and then back to the tuna. I'd rather eat ice cream hell ya, but I can't do that. So tuna is at least edible if not that palatable. Most canned meats have an over abundance of salt to assure its freshness and preserve it from gettin rank...I just try n strain n squeeze n strainn squeeze n strain n squeeze, my cat loves the byproduct and shes drinking all day after that prolly. But unless ur rich and can spend double for the healthy tuna with no sodium..ehh..i eat a very low sodium diet anyway and drink plenty of water, so i'm not worried about the salt, it's a trade-off for the protein i'm gettin!
    "The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind."

"Enjoyment is not a goal, it is a feeling that accompanies important ongoing activity."