predator124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) predator124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) predator124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) predator124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) predator124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) predator124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) predator124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) predator124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) predator124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) predator124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is there any Natural Supps worth a crap..

I'm cleaning up after a long time of hitting the juice, Looking for any supps like Creatine or test boosters that are worth a crap? What do you all recommend? I know I'll never compare with what I used to look like but Im looking for some natural supps that will help.
    Thanks.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Creatine,whey,Mutli, Flax and fish oil, Multi , Vit C, E , Liver Pills, that a start for ya , you can always research PH's if u like but if u want to stay all the way clean IMO those are the basics I may of forgot one , ALong with good clean good , complex carbs, lean meats and healhty fats
    Sixpack
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stay Puft has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Is there any Natural Supps worth a crap..

Originally posted by predator124
    I'm cleaning up after a long time of hitting the juice, Looking for any supps like Creatine or test boosters that are worth a crap? What do you all recommend? I know I'll never compare with what I used to look like but Im looking for some natural supps that will help.
    Thanks.
    here is a good thead kicking around about natural supps
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=Cinnamon

In short, I would answer your questions as followed:
    No.
    Most natural supps you will hardly notice your on them.

I would personally suggest a cell volumizer.
    Avant Research R&D/Rep
    Add Avant Labs to your mySpace!
    www.myspace.com/AvantLabs

Certified smartestMISCer Deenur's Avatar
    Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Deenur has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm currently trying Maca and Longjack, but have only had about 2 weeks on them. PM me and I'll let you know my progress.

Deen
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. Thomas Jefferson

Screenwriter- u mad brah?