Prizmsurf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine question, involving water retention and musclular definition

Recently I purchased Phosphogen HP by EAS, I up to this point in my life have never resorted to supplementation in my pursuit of the perfect physique. I am very lean about
    4-5% body fat and my water retention is low so I am very shredded, to the point that I have striations on my upper abs. A friend told me that after taking creatine or during the process of taking creatine I would lose a lot of my cut due to the water retention properties of creatine. I work at a male revue club and I cannot afford to loose my musclular definition, which I am so proud of. Can someone tell me if this rumor is true and if so how can I bulk with creatine and keep my muscular definition.

Thank You Danny

Lanksta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanksta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lanksta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you are goin to retain water on creatine but at 4% bf your probally gonna still look shredded even if you gain a little water but you may lose the stomach sirations. if your looking to gain mass though it is gonna be hard not to increas bf% a little even if you bulk very cleanly its just kinda part of the process

RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000) RippedUp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hope you are not on a constant sodium-reduced diet to increase definition!
    "Strive for perfection,
    Nothing less"

bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bigpump23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Lanksta
    you are goin to retain water on creatine but at 4% bf your probally gonna still look shredded even if you gain a little water but you may lose the stomach sirations. if your looking to gain mass though it is gonna be hard not to increas bf% a little even if you bulk very cleanly its just kinda part of the process

that says it all
    Chicks dig big calves

IndyRugby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Go with some creatine that doesnt make you retain water, such as Swole, V12 turbo, or cex.