Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Registered User Nothanksjeffery's Avatar
    Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000)
    why is that, when Asian guy travels anywhere they come back and complain that they saw chit?
    saw so many threads like this
    why they always feel like to point fingers on others and assume they are better?

C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) C00KcleanCEX is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Better than Birmingham

Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Syriuz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Paulo View Post
    Lisbon however is a ****hole full of pick pockets, bums and thieves.
    Bums yes, thieves? only if you go to the suburbs like every major city, pickpocket? not even once, that's Barcelona.

CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TheMusketeer View Post
    op do you even major metropolitan city? Most are how you described. I can confirm....I'm from DC. Apart from our Metro system being one of the cleanest, everything else is spot on.
    Yes... Spent many years living in Tokyo... Tokyo is clean as fuark.

Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Syriuz View Post
    Bums yes, thieves? only if you go to the suburbs like every major city, pickpocket? not even once, that's Barcelona.
    My Dad was pickpocketted and my friends parents car was stolen when they went into a store.
    Maple Leafs - Chelsea FC - Toronto FC

kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bongos View Post
    Western Civilization as a whole is going to the dogs. It's filled with poverty, moral degradation, and an overall foreboding sense of failure.

Paris has always been chit. It just used to be less chit than most places, but the other piles of chit are quickly catching up.

The Paris we are mystified by is nothing more than a fantasy.

Merde.
    I think you mean the world in general...not just western civilization

electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000) electabuzz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Paulo View Post
    Listen *******, I kow Portugal is beautiful cause I've seen the entire country including the islands. Lisbon however is a ****hole full of pick pockets, bums and thieves. Regarding the rest of Europe my comments were regarding the Capital cities, or generally cities in the millions in population. Paris, Rome, London, Barcelona, Warsaw, etc. have terrible reputations. I'll admit I have not been to them, although I have read about them, and have talked with many people who have visited. It's not a surprise that alot of Italians despise Rome, or UK'ers dispise London.

Wow lol, all the bolded cities are awesome, you are just a negative person who wasn't made for travel. You have never been to any of those places (I've been to 4 of them btw) why the hell do people feel the need to talk about things which they know NOTHING about have have 0 experience in.

Blows my mind, mr. european heritage.
    watches/cigars/scotch

thoommie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thoommie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thoommie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thoommie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thoommie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thoommie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thoommie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thoommie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thoommie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thoommie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thoommie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Go to budapest instead, been in about every big city in europe and Budapest was the nicest.

oh and lol @ ' Chinese tourists everywhere.' you're Asian yourself too, and yes they all look the same (no racist).

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    what i want to know is who sprayed diarrhea on your first pic?
    Make Europe Germany Again

Registered User of Peace MaximosJ's Avatar
    MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MaximosJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    loling hard at "Paris Syndrome," was unaware, wtf.

[F]or the Japanese - used to a more polite and helpful society in which voices are rarely raised in anger - the experience of their dream city turning into a nightmare can simply be too much.

This year alone, the Japanese embassy in Paris has had to repatriate four people with a doctor or nurse on board the plane to help them get over the shock. . . .

They were suffering from "Paris syndrome". . . .

On average, up to 12 Japanese tourists a year fall victim to it, mainly women in their 30s with high expectations of what may be their first trip abroad.

The Japanese embassy has a 24-hour hotline for those suffering from severe culture shock, and can help find hospital treatment for anyone in need.

However, the only permanent cure is to go back to Japan - never to return to Paris.
    Source: http://news.***.co.uk/2/hi/6197921.stm
    Off the bb.com forums for Lent; may check PMs occasionally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0LleY73_pY

CADTEMAMSDPFWAMPFIPWRCIBLDWTBOCS Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159725621&p=1196708161&viewfull=1#post1196708161

"[I]t is necessary for one who wishes to speak about the truth to distinguish precisely the meanings of what is being said, for error arises out of ambiguity." -- St. Maximos the Confessor

ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by EnderG60 View Post
    Never understood peoples obsession with Paris. Its a sht hole and the people are complete dikheads.

"Oh its so romantic" Great Ill put up a tripod next to the dumpster, same thing.
    This is due to it's marketing, it's always advertised that Paris is the city of fashion, art, romance, etc. It's probably imprinted in so many of the peoples head. Once they go there they realize what a chithole it is.

Read this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waisoserious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CatholicBoyToy View Post
    WTF misc was in Paris for about 11 days. Spent a few days prior to Paris in London. Paris is dirty as phuk. Chinese tourists everywhere. Lines for everything.

Indian people making crepes?! uwotm8?!

Seine river looks like its infested with poop.

Massive dog sized rats in the metro. Metro smells like piss. Brb nobody speaks English. Poverty metro system compared to Tokyo.

Brb felt like I was going to get robbed/stabbed/pickpocketed at any moment.

Les Halles, most ghetto station I've ever visited. So many black people.

Printemps is chit. Galaries Lafayette was poop. Colette sucks hard.

APC was okay.jpg

Miscers planning to visit Europe, London is a much, much better option.

[IMG]http//i.imgur.com/J4k1piZ.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http//i.imgur.com/xJzSM7l.jpg[/IMG]

Elite level homeless guy in Versailles.

[IMG]http//i.imgur.com/HvFjPUG.jpg[/IMG]

Some guy passed out along Avenue Victor Hugo.

[IMG]http//i.imgur.com/nKReSWH.jpg[/IMG]

"So many black people"

IW3725-04, Black 116520, White 26320

Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    As a romantic, idealized city; yes, Paris fukking sucks. It IS a city of art, fashion and culture, but so are plenty of other cities. It's not as if a magical, well dressed, wine sipping fairy is going to whisk you away on a whimsical adventure.
    Paris is still one of the top when looking at it that way, but unless you spend every moment looking at buildings (and yes, yhe buildings are fukking gorgeous), going to museums, or buying schit in the shopping district, that doesn't matter at all. Just like it doesn't matter in New York.

As a major, world class city, it's awesome. It's very different than what we think of as major cities (NYC, Chicago, Boston etc), but it's still modern with a great deal of history behind it. There's lots of schit to do there, and most of the other problems (bums, smelly, slums, rats) are in most major cities throughout the world.
    It's also a city I'd be really happy to live in. My ranking is NYC, Chi, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Paris
    Last edited by Jeremyn87; 01-03-2014 at 11:41 AM.
    *Beer Crew* *Bourbon and Scotch Crew* *Cardamom in My Coffee Crew* *Catbrah Crew* *Chicago Crew* *Coffee Crew* *Cologne Crew* *Dates Older Women Crew* O===}DBZ Crew{===O *Egyptian Crew* *First Beat the Elite 4 While on the Toilet Crew* *Maghrebi Crew* *Mediterranean Crew* *Middle-Eastern Crew* *Miscers Who Lift Crew* *Miscs While on the Toilet Crew* *Takes Too Long on the Toilet Crew*
    *Wetbreast's Makin It Crew* *Whisky Crew* *Wine Crew*

CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CatholicBoyToy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jeremyn87 View Post
    As a romantic, idealized city; yes, Paris fukking sucks.
    As a major, world class city, it's awesome. It's very different than what we think of as major cities (NYC, Chicago, Boston etc), but it's still modern with a great deal of history behind it. There's lots of schit to do there, and most of the other problems (bums, smelly, slums, rats) are in most major cities throughout the world.
    It's also a city I'd be really happy to live in. My ranking is NYC, Chi, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Paris
    Seoul, Incheon, Tokyo, Singapore all much cleaner cities than the ones you mentioned.

madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500) madsmith is not very helpful. (-500)
    Well never expected this
    Veggie brah
    College brah
    LoL Jungler.
    CSGOSilver1Brah
    Praise blackjesus
    First mod neg 5/17/2014 07:36 PM

lol @ nocoincels; 118 IQ eatmycrackers's Avatar
    eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eatmycrackers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    uwotm8? Bro, I'm not Chinese. I'm Filipino.
    tomato, tomato

Posts are for fun, not to be taken seriously or as truth.

Angie Varona Appreciation Club Founder

Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheRealMewt View Post
    Major cities just suck in general. They may have a couple highlights that really bring out that "feel"... that reason why tourists visit that city in the first place. Beyond that, more often than not that city is ****ed.

Minor cities are top tier when it comes to not being ****holes.
    this, would never want to live in a major city EVER. Honestly don't understand how anyone can possibly WANT to live in a city like NYC.

Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seoul, Incheon, Tokyo, Singapore all much cleaner cities than the ones you mentioned.
    A city's cleanliness doesn't matter much to me.
    As long as there aren't rats running around everywhere (train tracks and a few on the streets are fine), infected water on 3rd world status, and schit on the streets from anything more than a few dogs or bums, then the city is clean enough for me.
    What matters to me is the cleanliness of my own residence
    *Beer Crew* *Bourbon and Scotch Crew* *Cardamom in My Coffee Crew* *Catbrah Crew* *Chicago Crew* *Coffee Crew* *Cologne Crew* *Dates Older Women Crew* O===}DBZ Crew{===O *Egyptian Crew* *First Beat the Elite 4 While on the Toilet Crew* *Maghrebi Crew* *Mediterranean Crew* *Middle-Eastern Crew* *Miscers Who Lift Crew* *Miscs While on the Toilet Crew* *Takes Too Long on the Toilet Crew*
    *Wetbreast's Makin It Crew* *Whisky Crew* *Wine Crew*

Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500) Bongos is not very helpful. (-500)
    He mentioned Tokyo, you dumb fuk. If you think Asian cities are so much better, then get the fuk out, and go live there you stupid kunt. Cleanliness isn't the only factor that makes a city great. Clearly you show bias towards them and have a superiority complex, even though everything about you is product of western culture.

brb live in fear of dropping something on the ground accidentally because I might get fined $500 dollars.

Have fun with your smog infested air supplies u paradoxically racist piece of chit

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey look, another Asian kid who travels on his parents dime and complains about everything upon return.

Also, typical Asian race bashing black people:

Les Halles, most ghetto station I've ever visited. So many black people.
    Complains about Indians making crepes when Asians dominate when it comes to knock-off food.

Hopefully you're in the deep red by tomorrow morning *******.

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I thought I read France is another country where its native citizens are being displaced by dirty foreigners.

ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500) ForwardRush is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by GDPONE View Post
    I thought I read France is another country where its native citizens are being displaced by dirty foreigners.
    Haha harsh, but you aren't wrong. Same thing is happening in the U.K and Sweden.

Registered User Nothanksjeffery's Avatar
    Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000) Nothanksjeffery is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    Hey look, another Asian kid who travels on his parents dime and complains about everything upon return.

Also, typical Asian race bashing black people:

Complains about Indians making crepes when Asians dominate when it comes to knock-off food.

Hopefully you're in the deep red by tomorrow morning *******.
    Neg Train running on Opie

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GDPONE View Post
    you mean its dirty native citizens are being displaced by dirty foreigners
    Make Europe Germany Again

Originally Posted by Nothanksjeffery View Post
    Neg Train running on Opie
    I'm still green *******.

0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000) 0rbit is just really nice. (+1000)
    wtf do you expect? london and paris and every other european city is now a dumping ground for 3rd world immigrants. You think Paris looked like that 20,30 years ago?

rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000) rotatoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pas por vous?

I liked it, but you gotta be a cultured person. Not some misc-level transformers/kanye west low-class *******

Originally Posted by rotatoo View Post
    pas por vous?

I liked it, but you gotta be a cultured person. Not some misc-level transformers/kanye west low-class *******
    do i look like a transformers / kanye west low class ******* to u.

Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Didn't you like those crepes OP?

One thing I noticed afterwards that's a little disgusting is that the guy who makes your crepe and touch every single ingredient and the cashier are the same guy lmao. So the guy takes your money, gives you change and go back to making another crepe without washing his hands.

LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 0rbit View Post
    wtf do you expect? london and paris and every other european city is now a dumping ground for 3rd world immigrants. You think Paris looked like that 20,30 years ago?
    It's funny because the Indian guy at least has a job making crepes, and the drunk homeless guy in the picture is white.