Registered User NikkuroTheNomad's Avatar
    NikkuroTheNomad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up My 10 Month Transformation

On Feb 2011 I was very big and bulky went to the gym regularly just pumping throwing weights around not knowing what I wanted to achieve. I had now idea about cardio, nutrition and fitness. So I decided to change my ways and got my act together.
    I cleaned up my diet. Changed my workout threw loads of interval and free weights training.

On February 2011 when I started to get my act together I was 78kg with 22% body Fat. Now I am 67.9kg with 9.5% Body fat

And I am still not satisfied Lol, I guess the results have motivated me so much that I just don't want to stop. I wanna get down to 6-5% BF with bit more muscle mass.

Here are the pictures

First one is Feb 2011 last two are Dec 2011.
    Attached Images

Vibs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibs is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great job man...very inspirational!

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think you're closer to 11% bodyfat right now.
    However, that still was a good change.

d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dude awesome job!! what was your routine like? Cardio and diet?? did you count cals?

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Pretty good progress for 10 months.

Originally Posted by shawntoronto View Post
    Pretty good progress for 10 months.

Originally Posted by d423 View Post
    dude awesome job!! what was your routine like? Cardio and diet?? did you count cals?
    Thanks dude!! It wasn't easy, I didn't focus much on diet specially the first 2 month. I did a lot of HIIT and circuits after that I added weights and cleaned my diet watched the calories.
    I did 3 workouts, so my pattern was 2 days on a day off 2 days on a day off. My best time for workouts was in the mornings. All I took was a ON whey and after workout I would eat my biggest meal to recover.

On days that I weren't working out I did Intermittent fasting. I would start my day with a fruit smoothie and have cups of water through out the day and ate regular sized meal before bed (Make it high in protein).

ptacha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptacha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptacha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptacha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptacha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptacha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptacha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptacha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptacha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptacha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ptacha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    look good dude

Originally Posted by ptacha View Post
    look good dude
    Thanks Bro