bob101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

crzy methods of gaining size

like i read in one of the previous posts that arnie did 53 sets of squats and gained 1/2 inch on his quads. anyone kno anything like that actually works

Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi,

Unless you are on roids, that is over training to the extreme. There is no way a natural athlete can train like that, regularly and not over train. Maybe high amounts of sets from time to time, to really blast the body part is a good idea, but 53 sets for a natural athlete is too much.

Few reps, heavy weight is the way to go for size.
    Original board member since 1999

VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VINZE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    for size? EAT LIKE YOUR AN ETHIOPEAN AND U FOUND A BURRITO ON THE GROUND

TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000) TeenRoidRage is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Bro all i gotta say from Experience is i Tried that Arnie Method i only did 50 sets, i threw up in my gym that day, and damn bro !! its just plain crazy , unless juice it should be easy but for me im natural( about to Juice soon) i couldnt complete 53 sets. Dont try it , Just go HEAVY!! Muscle Grows on Overload.so go heavy!
    Currently at 180lb
    Won Mid-Florida Classic BB comp.
    Teen Division. 1st place
    RONNIE COLEMAN guest posed for this contest !! =)
    Just Took 2nd Place at 2003 NPC Lakeland Comp.

OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the most hardcore trainer ive read about is tom platz. he did 20-25 sets for his legs & then another 15 supersets. but what about crazy diets?!?!? whats the most crazy diet you ever heard about?? to me, former pro john fuller had the most insane diet. if im not mistaken it was like....
    monday, tuesday & wednesday was his protein day. everything he ate was mainly for protein. mainly meats. barely any carbs. then on thursday & friday was his carb days. only rice, bread, pasta, etc. & his only protein came from veggies. saturday was his eat anything day. from pizzas to ice cream to soda.....anything!!! and sunday was his day of fasting. on that day he ate nothing for 24 hours. then on monday morning, the cycle starts again. so whats the most insane thing you read about???
    Art calls for complete mastery of tecniques, developed by reflection within the soul. -- Bruce Lee

Veni, Vidi, Vici -- I Came, I Saw, I Conquered

The ignorant will laugh at what you do, while the wise will understand and follow. -- Bruce Lee

Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Latts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    craziness

Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000) Awais is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by OhWowLauLau808
    the most hardcore trainer ive read about is tom platz. he did 20-25 sets for his legs & then another 15 supersets. but what about crazy diets?!?!? whats the most crazy diet you ever heard about?? to me, former pro john fuller had the most insane diet. if im not mistaken it was like....
    monday, tuesday & wednesday was his protein day. everything he ate was mainly for protein. mainly meats. barely any carbs. then on thursday & friday was his carb days. only rice, bread, pasta, etc. & his only protein came from veggies. saturday was his eat anything day. from pizzas to ice cream to soda.....anything!!! and sunday was his day of fasting. on that day he ate nothing for 24 hours. then on monday morning, the cycle starts again. so whats the most insane thing you read about???
    crazy !

OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OhWowLauLau808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you know, i was catchin up on my reading a little while ago & not only johnny fuller had the most insane diet, he also had the most insane training!!!! arnolds 53 sets & platz' workout were nothing compared to fuller. check this......
    well he had a 5 day on & 2 day off split. now arms for example, he did 8 exercises(4 for bis, 4 for tris), 10 sets per exercise & all his sets to failure!! and most of the time he failed around 30 reps or so. yes this is all true!!!! im not lying about this. this is how he trained. and he didnt use any sissy weights. the weight he used were up & up with bertil fox. so....thats 80 sets total!!! thats just for arms. i know youre all saying overtraining, but thats what he did. and it worked for him.
    Art calls for complete mastery of tecniques, developed by reflection within the soul. -- Bruce Lee

The ignorant will laugh at what you do, while the wise will understand and follow. -- Bruce Lee

mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mickeys is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well for mass you wanna fail at about 8 or so reps.. not 30 thats like toning. higher weight less reps would seem like it would work, but all those sets of 30 reps? doesn't seem like he'd a lot of mass just get hell of cut up..

maybe he did this when he was cutting or something i dunno, or maybe it just worked for him..

no thats how he trained. i do have a pic of him in my mag, and im tryin to find a pic of him online, but i got no success so far. and hes not a small guy. hes pretty massive. if theres anybody on here that knows what im sayin is fact, back he up here.