diskey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diskey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diskey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

supplements for a 18 year-old

I'm 18 years old and have been working out for 2 years and worked my way up from 145 to 177 lbs...

I've traid stacks with c,b and multi vit, lots of protein powder, creatine and crea. serums and ZMA with ok results. Im now looking for something to get me as huge as possible without stopping my growth in heigh

At first i thought about using a small stack of deca-test but after I found out that one of the side effects would be stunted growth in heigh I dropped that..I'm 5'10" now and I think that I maybe have a little more growth potensial that I wan't spoil

then I started to think about pro-hormones, but as these supps. conevert to nandrolone as in deca - they also stunt growth (right?)

So no I'm thinking of supps like syntrabol,methoxy and fuze. I know people tells much different things about these, but maybe they're worth a try ?

What I'm really wondering about is - is there any pro-hormone that doesn't stunt growth?, would it maybe not stunt growth in smaller doses ? and at last can you recommand any other supplenets that might be worth trying for me ?

Thanks!
    --::you only live once - play the game !::--