Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The girl I planned on marrying just cheated on me (I'm confused)(advice appreciated)

We'd been together 3 years before she told me just last month that she kissed a guy in a party and is breaking up with me. What I don't understand is, in the years we've been together, she's been totally loyal to me. She's not the slutty type, she doesn't return the advances made by other men. She's a preschool teacher and has a good heart. She's very caring and she cooks for me when I miss her cooking. We talked about making a family together and growing old together. And then this happened.

The day she broke up with me, she said she hasn't loved me for a long time now and she really wanted to stay beause of what we've been
    through. She said her feelings have changed, she doesn't feel the same way. And then she revealed that fact that she just kissed a guy in a party and cheated on me. The day after she told me this, she posts a picture of herself and the guy in ******** - both of them all smiles - as if to debut their new love. The very next day! How can someone so caring be so suddenly brash to me?

Honestly, how can one trust anyone in the world if one cannot judge people's future behavior based on their past acts? How do I even begin to live again? The world doesn't make sense, bras. This is serious. If I could, I'd swear off women entirely, but I'm not gay, so I don't have that option.

turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Woman logic man, woman logic.
    *RIP* 789789/SausageMassage *RIP*

-Eat in the bath crew-
    -Bath every day crew-
    -only uses gifs made myself crew-

B4A4B88
    jester#1142

Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dont trust anyone but yourself.
    Actor @ johnson&laird
    i make movies n sht
    winning director of creation fest suprime film award

twitter: JaredJamesNz
    INsta:JaredJamesfitness

arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arkskier is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Explain

Poland Sprung is just really nice. (+1000) Poland Sprung is just really nice. (+1000) Poland Sprung is just really nice. (+1000) Poland Sprung is just really nice. (+1000) Poland Sprung is just really nice. (+1000) Poland Sprung is just really nice. (+1000) Poland Sprung is just really nice. (+1000) Poland Sprung is just really nice. (+1000) Poland Sprung is just really nice. (+1000) Poland Sprung is just really nice. (+1000) Poland Sprung is just really nice. (+1000)
    in before height = 5'3''

40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000) 40InchVert is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That sucks brah

shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shoobey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by arkskier View Post
    We'd been together 3 years before she told me just last month that she kissed a guy in a party and is breaking up with me. What I don't understand is, in the years we've been together, she's been totally loyal to me. She's not the slutty type, she doesn't return the advances made by other men. She's a preschool teacher and has a good heart. She's very caring and she cooks for me when I miss her cooking. We talked about making a family together and growing old together. And then this happened.

The day she broke up with me, she said she hasn't loved me for a long time now and she really wanted to stay beause of what we've been
    through. She said her feelings have changed, she doesn't feel the same way. And then she revealed that fact that she just kissed a guy in a party and cheated on me. The day after she told me this, she posts a picture of herself and the guy in ******** - both of them all smiles - as if to debut their new love. The very next day! How can someone so caring be so suddenly brash to me?

Honestly, how can one trust anyone in the world if one cannot judge people's future behavior based on their past acts? How do I even begin to live again? The world doesn't make sense, bras. This is serious. If I could, I'd swear off women entirely, but I'm not gay, so I don't have that option.
    Just learn to be observant with other people's emotions so you can tell when your relationship is in rough water, before it hits the fan. With women it can be tricky to tell how they really feel, but if they go from clingy to distant, that's likely not fixable. Happy people usually don't cheat. If someone is unhappy then watch out.

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pics

PolskaPrimed is not very well liked. (-100) PolskaPrimed is not very well liked. (-100) PolskaPrimed is not very well liked. (-100) PolskaPrimed is not very well liked. (-100) PolskaPrimed is not very well liked. (-100) PolskaPrimed is not very well liked. (-100) PolskaPrimed is not very well liked. (-100) PolskaPrimed is not very well liked. (-100) PolskaPrimed is not very well liked. (-100) PolskaPrimed is not very well liked. (-100) PolskaPrimed is not very well liked. (-100)

is he taller than u faagot

wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000) wickedwayz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that is horrible!!! anyone who cheats suck, they really don't know how they have completely mindphukked that individual. It is hard to truly trust anyone ever again after being cheated on
    ~*~*~*~*NPC 2014~*~*~*~*~*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-pta-hotness.html

Follow: http://instagram.com/wickedfitmomma

buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buknasty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Explain
    you guys were probably doing the same boring $hit everyday werent you?

PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrimeraRS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuark I feel bad reading that, sucks bro.
    No lifting crew

SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50) SavageAnimal will become famous soon enough. (+50)

really one of the biggest fears out there is making friends/ loved ones only to lose them later in life. Think people should go about life exploring and traveling to get a better understanding of who they are in this world.

That sounds pretty harsh im unsure if it was done to clear her mind off you or because she already had that planned out.

Location: Bumbling Giraffe Phaggot, United States Virgin Islands
    wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wicked2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by shoobey View Post
    Just learn to be observant with other people's emotions so you can tell when your relationship is in rough water, before it hits the fan. With women it can be tricky to tell how they really feel, but if they go from clingy to distant, that's likely not fixable. Happy people usually don't cheat. If someone is unhappy then watch out.
    ^This

you got complacent, she settled and then the new spark came along. Happened to me after 5years and telling her I wanted to marry in a few.... such is life
    (S)▐▐▐▐▐▐ (D) BRAHHHHHHHHH
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■

*Spinal fusion crew*
    *Pees in the sink to conserve water crew*
    *Wears all black while jogging in the street at night crew*
    *Tried to get head from a mailbox while drunk crew*
    *Made Phillip Rivers swear crew*
    *Held at gunpoint twice crew*

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sup arkskier... sorry to hear that brah.. don't try to understand this... just accept it and move on.. if you try and justify her actions.. you'll go fukken crazy..

bishes are crazy, they are illogical and act on whims...

move on...

extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) extatic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you mad OP she kissed me ?

MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Snip
    First, don't take this the wrong way as I do not know you or how you act/behave.

Maybe she just thought that the relationship was getting stale over the last months/year and since she was so invested in the relationship she truly didn't want to hurt you. So by doing this she just went on with the act of being in love and all that, but finally realized she had to make a change to become happier.

It will be hard but cut off contact with her and try to reevaluate your life and where you stand. Don't hide in your bedroom for the months to come get out and do sht.

chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sometimes things fall apart brah, there's not necessarily anything you can do about it. is it at all possible that the signs were there for a while but you just ignored them? for example, if you two felt distant or dispassionate for a long time but didn't think much of it, that could've been the very problem. out of curiosity, how old is she? it takes a certain maturity to realize that relationships aren't all passion and heat forever, and that things cool off. if she lacks that maturity, then maybe she thinks the "fire" is gone and therefore wants to move on.

either way, really sucks man, I'm sorry it's hard to pull back together, but you'll be ok (even if it takes a long time to feel that way)
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

***MISC Strength Crew***

CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000)
    OP you now know the reason why misc hates on females so much, aside from the fact that 90% of us are socially awkward virgins.

Human0id will become famous soon enough. (+50) Human0id will become famous soon enough. (+50) Human0id will become famous soon enough. (+50) Human0id will become famous soon enough. (+50) Human0id will become famous soon enough. (+50) Human0id will become famous soon enough. (+50) Human0id will become famous soon enough. (+50) Human0id will become famous soon enough. (+50) Human0id will become famous soon enough. (+50) Human0id will become famous soon enough. (+50) Human0id will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She just saved you a ton of money and a lifetime of deceit. You should thank her.

She'll probably come crawling back eventually though.

Are you really 5'3"? Mind=blown.

zer0xp is just really nice. (+1000) zer0xp is just really nice. (+1000) zer0xp is just really nice. (+1000) zer0xp is just really nice. (+1000) zer0xp is just really nice. (+1000) zer0xp is just really nice. (+1000) zer0xp is just really nice. (+1000) zer0xp is just really nice. (+1000) zer0xp is just really nice. (+1000) zer0xp is just really nice. (+1000) zer0xp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Know that feel.
    As for your question as to how she can do it, she's checked out of your relationship a long time ago, OP. She just hung onto you while she got over it slowly, until she felt like she didn't need you anymore, or was ready to move on.

I'm sorry OP, it sucks, i know.

inb4 bateman
    I rep back 1k+.

Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000) Buster_Jaimen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Seriously man, I don't think she just kissed. And I'm not saying that because this is the misc. She wouldn't break up with you if she just kissed him. Not trying to hurt you either. I would actually consider that she's doing you a favor, she told you and most women probably wouldn't do that. They'd **** with you until you got sick of her and left. Move on, there are cooler chicks out there. She sounds flakey.

She sounds like she's not in for a serious relationship. She sounds pretty young. How old are you guys?
    ***ShowerBEER Crew***

<Kansas Misc. Crew>

sperrin07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sperrin07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sperrin07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sperrin07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sperrin07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sperrin07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sperrin07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sperrin07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sperrin07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sperrin07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sperrin07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    very sad story buddy, i had a similar problem. i was talking to this girl on ******** for about a week and became madly in love with her, we even talked about meeting up in the future. i devoted all my time to her, we were soul mates, she even sent me a pic of her in a bikini. 8days into our relationship i went online to talk to her only to see a status saying 'I ****ing love **** *****'s COCK in my mouth'. i didnt take this well. i drove 77 miles to her house and threw a brick threw her window and **** on her drive. How was i to know it was a frape. #LiveAndLearn.

Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nickery will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    brb installing windows 94 deluxe edition

MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000) MarshalMiller is just really nice. (+1000)
    not reading, what is that 10 pages jesus

TomTucker11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomTucker11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomTucker11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomTucker11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomTucker11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomTucker11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomTucker11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomTucker11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomTucker11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomTucker11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomTucker11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is what makes me rage about dumping girls when they cheat...

So your girl cheats and you find out and you dump her and cut all ties...

In her mind she is now single and now free to really fukk the new guy without any consequences...She dont care that you wont talk to her she has a new guy in her life...

All while miscers are now lonely, miss her and write threads about her...

This is why I tell men to always cheat just in case...its insurance...

women truly do get the last laugh in every situation...

Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She's not the slutty type, she doesn't return the advances made by other men.
    Which is why she kissed another man at a party. It could very well be the case that she did more than kiss, but of course you can't rely on her to tell you the truth.

Move on brah, don't be one of those schmucks who stays with their cheating girl.

We're all gonna make it Desabrah253's Avatar
    Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Desabrah253 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Its a mystery why women do that kind of stuff, but it does happen. Dont let it get ya down. In a parallel universe you guys are still together, just not this one. Keep movin and remember, no beta begging when it gets rough.

Best advice from a low post count-er youve never read.

Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nara62629 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    move on.

immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000) immuno is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My ex did almost this exact same thing to me about 3 years ago, after I put her through pharmacy school. Be thankful you hadn't wasted 17 years of your life with her like I did.