Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ITT Recommend me an alternative to Jack3d

I really enjoyed Jack3d but want to try something else. Looking solely at preworkouts, maybe with a BCAA combo, my other stuff is in check.

I've tried White Flood, NO Xplode, and straight caffeine, but preferred Jack3d so far.

Would prefer to stay clear of the C Labs products. I've had at least 3 of their tubs clump up on me and become unusable and it's just not worth the hassle.

Baby reps for good suggestions, and flavors!
    Human Flag in 2011.

jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000) jdaring is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mdetwile View Post
    I really enjoyed Jack3d but want to try something else. Looking solely at preworkouts, maybe with a BCAA combo, my other stuff is in check.

I've tried White Flood, NO Xplode, and straight caffeine, but preferred Jack3d so far.

Would prefer to stay clear of the C Labs products. I've had at least 3 of their tubs clump up on me and become unusable and it's just not worth the hassle.

If you want stim heavy go with hemo rage ultra concentrate, it's really heavy on stims and compares favorably to jack3d. If you want something not loaded with 1,3 dimeth try litup, i am digging the sample bottle i got of it.

NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Assault blue raspberry. Assault has lots of good reviews and the taste is great.

Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fitzwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    AEN Presurge caps or Presurge Unleashed (if you prefer more stims)
    &
    XF Vengeance

are both must tries Imo

Contest Prep Nom Nom rebelprettyboy's Avatar
    rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rebelprettyboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Two good products is Plasmatic EP and Methyl Mass EP. Plasmatic will give you sick pump and a little energy kick. Methyl Mass will give you some clean, smooth energy with no crash.

I also like
    Bullnox Androush
    And AllMax Musle Prime is solid
    Follow on instagram for updates and what not. Let me know and greens will be passed your
    Way.

Instagram.com/bestbuiltphysiques

#BBP

wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

if your looking for a jack3d knockoff heres a couple i have not tried any of these so cant recommend them personally

hemo rage ultra concentrate
    flash over
    1MR
    presurge unleashed

dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50) dizterbd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jdaring View Post
    If you want stim heavy go with hemo rage ultra concentrate, it's really heavy on stims and compares favorably to jack3d.
    ^this^ appears to be most favorable for you
    If ever there was a person deserving enough of immortality, surely it is Arnold.

smck420 is just really nice. (+1000) smck420 is just really nice. (+1000) smck420 is just really nice. (+1000) smck420 is just really nice. (+1000) smck420 is just really nice. (+1000) smck420 is just really nice. (+1000) smck420 is just really nice. (+1000) smck420 is just really nice. (+1000) smck420 is just really nice. (+1000) smck420 is just really nice. (+1000) smck420 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Heres some general advice.

if you like the feeling from jack3d, get a hold of some 1,3-DMAA (primaforce makes caps for a good price, bulk powder can be found elsewhere for even cheaper).

then add 25-75mg of DMAA to a low range dose of a non DMAA pre-workout, and you've got all of what jack3d is missing, plus all that jack3d has, for nearly the same price (even cheaper some times because you don't need nearly as many scoops of the other stuff when you add DMAA).

i like it best with whiteflood and superpump250, which i both prefer on there own to jack3d.

Washed up skateboarder.. CalebRM's Avatar
    CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CalebRM has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White flood is far superior in my opinion. Chances are the only reason you like jacked is the 1 dimeth in it. Even if white flood does clump up it's still very usable
    6'2

Quit working legs 11/1/2014

thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thebigt2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i can't believe no one ever talks about mesomorph by APS. it is the best pre workout available, imo. check out all the logs at AM, it gets very good reviews.
    thebigt

SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    200mg caffeine
    50-75mg 1,3 dimeth
    creatine
    piece of fruit

1hr pre-workout

you'll be good.
    http://SilentEchoDesigns.deviantart.com
    ^^^^ CLICK.

REDuction AM/PM Shots Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130500703

mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdetwile will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow guys, thanks for all the responses. I will try to rep you all in time.
    Human Flag in 2011.

Originally Posted by NDiMa7 View Post
    Assault blue raspberry. Assault has lots of good reviews and the taste is great.
    This product seems to have creatine bundled in it among other things. Is this closer to 5g and would this be enough to replace the maintenance scoop of creatine mono?
    Human Flag in 2011.

Originally Posted by jdaring View Post
    If you want stim heavy go with hemo rage ultra concentrate, it's really heavy on stims and compares favorably to jack3d. If you want something not loaded with 1,3 dimeth try litup, i am digging the sample bottle i got of it.
    Originally Posted by wayprotein View Post
    if your looking for a jack3d knockoff heres a couple i have not tried any of these so cant recommend them personally

hemo rage ultra concentrate
    flash over
    1MR
    presurge unleashed
    Originally Posted by dizterbd View Post
    ^this^ appears to be most favorable for you
    Thanks for this advice, from what I can tell Hemo Rage Ultra Concentrate is very similar to Jack3d, but a little better value, might check this out.
    Human Flag in 2011.

Originally Posted by smck420 View Post
    Heres some general advice.

if you like the feeling from jack3d, get a hold of some 1,3-DMAA (primaforce makes caps for a good price, bulk powder can be found elsewhere for even cheaper).

then add 25-75mg of DMAA to a low range dose of a non DMAA pre-workout, and you've got all of what jack3d is missing, plus all that jack3d has, for nearly the same price (even cheaper some times because you don't need nearly as many scoops of the other stuff when you add DMAA).

i like it best with whiteflood and superpump250, which i both prefer on there own to jack3d.
    Originally Posted by SilentEcho13 View Post
    200mg caffeine
    50-75mg 1,3 dimeth
    creatine
    piece of fruit

1hr pre-workout

you'll be good.
    Would anyone be able to provide links to bulk 1,3-dimethylamylamine, I can't locate this on bb.com
    Human Flag in 2011.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The re-release of ErgoPump will be happening here very soon.

Creatine Nitrate, not overly stimmed, zero crash.

Reviews have been nothing but stellar.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you like Jack3d take a look at ALLMAX Razor8 Blast Powder.

Very potent, and stronger than jacked. 400mg Caff/ (from 4 different sources, so it doesnt hit you all at once) and 42mg 1,3 D per scoop, plus some other stim.s

I recommend starting with 1/2 scoop or less to access tolerance. This one is for the stim junkies looking for balls to the wall energy

I use 1/2 scoop, plenty enough for me. at that dose the $35ish tub lasts me 80 workouts!
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

pand2190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pand2190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pand2190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pand2190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pand2190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pand2190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pand2190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pand2190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pand2190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pand2190 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pand2190 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    White Flood
    Presurge Unleashed
    Assault

Can't go wrong with any of these.

F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000) F3D is just really nice. (+1000)
    This product seems to have creatine bundled in it among other things. Is this closer to 5g and would this be enough to replace the maintenance scoop of creatine mono?
    Yes, on the days you take Assault it is not necessary to consume more creatine.

Save the mono for the off days
    Latest Review:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130648573

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    FlashOver works brilliantly and adds some different ideas from Jack3d... L-Norvaline for NO, N-Acetyl Tyrosine to help avoid the stim crash, Glycine, etc... plus it's a non-prop. blend so you know exactly what you're getting which you deserve to know as a paying customer.

I think it easily ranks up there, gets amazing reviews and has been a leading seller on a couple other sites for quite a few months, ahead of Jack3d.

zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zsr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    FlashOver works brilliantly and adds some different ideas from Jack3d... L-Norvaline for NO, N-Acetyl Tyrosine to help avoid the stim crash, Glycine, etc... plus it's a non-prop. blend so you know exactly what you're getting which you deserve to know as a paying customer.

I think it easily ranks up there, gets amazing reviews and has been a leading seller on a couple other sites for quite a few months, ahead of Jack3d.
    This^. Can even be found for 14.95 if you LOCKOUT.

SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilentEcho13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP:

Search the BB store for a product called "Adrena G" by SNS.
    http://SilentEchoDesigns.deviantart.com
    ^^^^ CLICK.

REDuction AM/PM Shots Log!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130500703

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why don't you try one of the newest pre-workouts to hit the market: LITup!

REVIEWS:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...3&postcount=70
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Registered User miamibodybuilder's Avatar
    miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    have you tried AAEFX's KOTIC yet? i've been using it now for about 2 months and i love it. i take no more than 2 scoops and i'm good to go for my entire workout. it provides a steady stream of energy throughout my entire session WITHOUT a crash. if not, you can try AAEFX's KRE-ALKALYN PRO, i've mixed the two before and i gotta tell you, WOW WHAT A RUSH. i dont recommend this for anyone, this is what i take personally and works for ME. but definitely give either one of those a try or do your research on the at http://www.aaefx.com/dev/

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Shock Therapy... I've been using it for years.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out Scivation's Quake 10.0... A formula like jacked with the added 1,3. If you do not crash off of Jacked and are looking for something with more of a longer focus effect, great pumps, and a strong energy kick you are in store for a good product. 40 servings can be as cheap as around 20$ maybe a little less if you find a good deal (hint hint) and check out the review thread which holds 110+ reviews and over 20 logs of people who have tried the product and rated it to other pre-workouts on the market. This will help in your decision.

We also offer samples in the bb.com store to add to your next order of whichever pre-workout you choose to buy.. Give it a look.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123158133

wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wayprotein is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^lol at all reps.

Thanks for this advice, from what I can tell Hemo Rage Ultra Concentrate is very similar to Jack3d, but a little better value, might check this out.
    from most of the review i have read most people like jack3d better than hemo rage. the only one i seen people liked better was flashover looks pretty good if not that why not just stick to jack3d since you like it already.

NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by F3D View Post
    Yes, on the days you take Assault it is not necessary to consume more creatine.

Save the mono for the off days
    This

dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dpressma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My favorite energy preworkouts have got to be Cellucor's new C4, VPX Shotgun, Neogenix Cryoshock, and Musclemeds Code Red. Give any of those a shot and I think you'll be pretty pleased.

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Omega Sports Flashover