Closed Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
    Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any casualties today?
    Call me Sally

MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    Any casualties today?
    I told you I wad be green, the cockroaches must be squashed

MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500) MATTTHESURFER is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BloodMon3y View Post
    It should be noted that I've repped every single person who's disagreed with me here, as far as I know. That said. In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area. An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test. My mother's boyfriend of 8 years is an aerospace engineer who graduated Virginia Tech. At the age of 15, I understand physics better than him, and I owe very little of it to him, as he would rarely give me a decent explanation of anything, just tell me that my ideas were wrong and become aggravated with me for not quite understanding thermodynamics. He's not particularly successful as an engineer, but I've met lots of other engineers who aren't as good as me at physics, so I'm guessing that's not just a result of him being bad at it. I'm also pretty good at engineering. I don't have a degree, and other than physics I don't have a better understanding of any aspect of engineering than any actual engineer, but I have lots of ingenuity for inventing new things. For example, I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan). I have independently thought of basically every branch of philosophy I've come across. Every question of existentialism which I've seen discussed in SMBC or xkcd or Reddit or anywhere else, the thoughts haven't been new to me. Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a philosophy course just to see how easy it is. Psychology, I actually understand better than people with degrees. Unlike engineering, there's no aspect of psychology which I don't have a very good understanding of. I can debunk many of even Sigmund Freud's theories. I'm a good enough writer that I'm writing a book and so far everybody who's read any of it has said it was really good and plausible to expect to have published. And that's not just, like, me and family members, that counts strangers on the Internet. I've heard zero negative appraisal of it so far; people have critiqued it, but not insulted it. I don't know if that will suffice as evidence that I'm intelligent. I'm done with it, though, because I'd rather defend my maturity, since it's what you've spent the most time attacking. The following are some examples of my morals and ethical code. I believe firmly that everybody deserves a future. If we were to capture Hitler at the end of WWII, I would be against executing him. In fact, if we had any way of rehabilitating him and knowing that he wasn't just faking it, I'd even support the concept of letting him go free. This is essentially because I think that whoever you are in the present is a separate entity from who you were in the past and who you are in the future, and while your present self should take responsibility for your past self's actions, it shouldn't be punished for them simply for the sake of punishment, especially if the present self regrets the actions of the past self and feels genuine guilt about them. I don't believe in judgement of people based on their personal choices as long as those personal choices aren't harming others. I don't have any issue with any type of sexuality whatsoever (short of physically acting out necrophilia, ****philia, or other acts which have a harmful affect on others - but I don't care what a person's fantasies consist of, as long as they recognize the difference between reality and fiction and can separate them). I don't have any issue with anybody over what type of music they listen to, or clothes they wear, etc. I know that's not really an impressive moral, but it's unfortunately rare; a great many people, especially those my age, are judgmental about these things. I love everyone, even people I hate. I wish my worst enemies good fortune and happiness. Rick Perry is a vile, piece of **** human being, deserving of zero respect, but I wish for him to change for the better and live the best life possible. I wish this for everyone. I'm pretty much a pacifist. I've taken a broken nose without fighting back or seeking retribution, because the guy stopped punching after that. The only time I'll fight back is if 1) the person attacking me shows no signs of stopping and 2) if I don't attack, I'll come out worse than the other person will if I do. In other words, if fighting someone is going to end up being more harmful to them than just letting them go will be to me, I don't fight back. I've therefore never had a reason to fight back against anyone in anything serious, because my ability to take pain has so far made it so that I'm never in a situation where I'll be worse off after a fight. If I'm not going to get any hospitalizing injuries, I really don't care. The only exception is if someone is going after my life. Even then, I'll do the minimum amount of harm to them that I possibly can in protecting myself. If someone points a gun at me and I can get out of it without harming them, I'd prefer to do that over killing them. I consider myself a feminist. I don't believe in enforced or uniform gender roles; they may happen naturally, but they should never be coerced into happening unnaturally. As in, the societal pressure for gender roles should really go, even if it'll turn out that the majority of relationships continue operating the same way of their own accord. I treat women with the same outlook I treat men, and never participate in the old Reddit "women are crazy" circlejerk, because there are multiple women out there and each have different personalities just like there are multiple men out there and each with different personalities. I don't think you do much of anything except scare off the awesome women out there by going on and on about the ones who aren't awesome. That doesn't mean I look for places to victimize women, I just don't believe it's fair to make generalizations such as the one about women acting like everything's OK when it's really not (and that's a particularly harsh example, because all humans do that). I'm kind of tired of citing these examples and I'm guessing you're getting tired of reading them, if you've even made it this far. In closing, the people who know me in real life all respect me, as do a great many people in the Reddit brony community, where I spend most of my time and where I'm pretty known for being helpful around the community. A lot of people in my segment of the community are depressed or going through hard times, and I spend a lot of time giving advice and support to people there. Yesterday someone quoted a case of me doing this in a post asking everyone what their favorite motivational/inspirational quote was, and that comment was second to the top, so I guess other people agreed (though, granted, it was a pretty low-traffic post, only about a dozen competing comments). And, uh, I'm a pretty good moderator. All that, and I think your behavior in this thread was totally assholish. So what do you think, now that you at least slightly know me?
    YOU STOLE THIS FROM ME

I wrote that!

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    who's winning?
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    who's winning?
    The low rappers, we're closing in on the fascist high rappers, the third rep will fall

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MATTTHESURFER View Post
    The low rappers, we're closing in on the fascist high rappers, the third rep will fall
    :/ pls be gentle
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by proudmanlet View Post
    who's winning?
    Not even close, are you blind to the power that is in this thread? You are delusional, you are nearly squashed measly.

JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JustJones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Power resides where men believe it resides; it's a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

My birds tell me those low rep scum are up to no good. Underground FA meetings are spreading like weeds, and they must be pulled from their roots.
    (> ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)(>o_O)> 5'8" 155lbs
    Chlo Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew - alumni
    Glow Crew.

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can I join the high rep power group?

Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionology is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Am I eligible?

Registered User of tren voecuuuz's Avatar
    voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ha. you think we haven't infiltrated your ranks? your power makes you blind

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by voecuuuz View Post
    ha. you think we haven't infiltrated your ranks? your power makes you blind
    U ain't welcome here foe
    Call me Sally

Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol this thread still going

Originally Posted by Kezzyukbrah View Post
    Lol
    Call me Sally

thirdeye82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thirdeye82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thirdeye82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thirdeye82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thirdeye82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thirdeye82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thirdeye82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thirdeye82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thirdeye82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thirdeye82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thirdeye82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I totally support the high reppers movement, but Obama did promised that everyone would get their fair share of reps, though...
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*
    *SF 49ers Crew*
    *Oakland Athletic's Crew*

thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thercias is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thirdeye82 View Post
    I totally support the high reppers movement, but Obama did promised that everyone would get their fair share of reps, though...
    if you have high reps, you didn't build that. someone else made that happen.

we need rep socialism in the misc, it would be better for the misc economy brahs. start repping all low reppers you see!

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Kezzyukbrah View Post
    This is not a thread, this is a movement.

Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    This is not a thread, this is a movement.
    Emperor done!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!
    Call me Sally

Emperor done!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!
    Rise to the TOP!

Registered User of tren voecuuuz's Avatar
    voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) voecuuuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    U ain't welcome here foe
    i do not wish to be welcomed by my enemy, but feared. -voecuuuz

Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree, I masked my high rep for low rep in an effort to infiltrate the low rep gang.

Originally Posted by Trip91 View Post
    I agree, I masked my high rep for low rep in an effort to infiltrate the low rep gang.
    Are you a wizard?

Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pakoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Trip91 View Post
    Mirin undercover work.
    **l**MISC GIF CREW**l**
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Getter_done View Post
    Are you a wizard?
    I may or may not be. I can't release any info until my undercover work is complete.

Originally Posted by Pakoe View Post
    Mirin undercover work.
    Thanks brah, a full report will be available soon of my findings.

MrJericho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJericho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJericho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJericho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJericho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJericho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJericho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJericho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJericho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJericho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJericho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    in the words of john cena, never give up.

GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoatNapper is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im in on dis war.....buuut for a price which must be paid....mercenary brah checking in

Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Berries1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was taken from my village as a young child to serve in the low rep army without a choice, I endured countless hours of perfecting my negs and reps having little to no value to other posters reputation tally. But at what cost? I will probably be charged for war crimes when I'm 97 my Generals are all dead or hiding. What is life.

CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

Urine idiot
    Wtf is this bullchit about waging ",war" on high Rep posters? You ******* ass cok smoking cum guzzling beta virgins its a cot dayum internet forum. I come here for lolz-√, and advice/reviews/opinions-√. Stop worrying about a fuking pixelated bar you stare at through a computer screen. Tomorrow pm me and I'll explain what the inside of a vagina feels like.

Out
    ☆ Brave 767 crew ☆
    ☆ USA vs Germany crew ☆

☆ Exodus 15:2 ☆

___The poster formerly known as Motiviert___

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IVEverLow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The role playing ITT is strange. Really, really strange.
    MMMC - Bernie Madoff

El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) El Fuerte has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    so close