cobra1100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What are the best supplements for losing fat ?- No ephedra, or caffiene!!!!!

What is good for fat loss that does not contain guarana and ephedra? I heard Cla of ZMA or something anyone know what seems to be working the best?

andrew

Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blazer88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, if I couldn't use my ECA stack, I would just have to stick to good 'ol diet and exercise. During my cutting cycle, I do add an ECA into the mix, but that's about it for supps. Just lots 'o cardio and a straight diet. That's all I've ever needed.
    "It's not a tumor!"

-Arnold

Jeffinchico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

GREEN TEA EXTRACT!!!!

JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JACKYOUUP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lightbulb

any other supplement that loses fat without ephedra will do more damage to the kidneys. like xenadrine ephedra-free. screw that id rather do the real deal. i mean the max for ephedra is 100 mg a day. and ur suppose to take only 40 mg recommended. the recommend dosage is not gonna kill u!
    If it dont kill you.. it only makes you stronger

barrist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Jeffinchico
    GREEN TEA EXTRACT!!!!
    green tea contains caffeine
    COMMITTMENT..CONQUERS..ALL
    - TENxYARDxFIGHT

Jeffinchico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    actually you can get it without caffeine. Also the stuff with caffeine in it is very mild it doesnt make you stay awake or anything. but caffeine free is definitely available just go to GNC. As far as whoever stated the stuff without edephra would do more harm to your kidneys. DO YOUR HOMEWORK. I could type for an hour giving you the beneifts of green tea. As far as it hurting your kidneys...no not a chance.

Sindrome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how 'bout a machete ?

No caffeine, no ephedra

MJC.24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    IMO you should look into supps that enhance glucose transport.
    ALA is prob the best thing to use if you are after a +ve change in body composition. CLA is also great on its own for the same reasons (body comp.). CLA is also good to stack with ALA as it enhances glucose metabolism. Throw in some GLA as well and that will further up the effects of ALA (by approx. 30%).
    This stack is what i'm currently on and it works great if following a low fat diet. I've gone from 12 to 10%BF with r-ALA alone and just added the CLA and GLA for the extra boost.

Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000) Richie is just really nice. (+1000)
    MJC.24, where did you get your r-ALA from? i've been using the s-ALA and am quite happy with the results so far but wouldn't mind having something to compare it to. thanks. Richie

MJC.24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Richie, there are 2 ways to get r-ala. The first is to import it from AnabloicFitness. The second is to source it locally from a pharmacy or clinic that distributes Metagenics products. In Melbourne there is only one such pharmacy located on the CR Hawthorn & Glenhuntly Rds.
    On a stand alone basis the Metagenics product is comparitively cheaper then when you factor in the cost of shipping and mail ordering through AF it is a considerable saving. The cost is approx. $20 for 60 caps. I've still got a couple of the AF product to get through so i haven't tried the Metagenics version yet but IMHO r-ala is the best bbing suppliment on the market today (excluding prohormones).