Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Asian brahs get in here: "I'm an Asian Woman and I Refuse to Ever Date an Asian Man"

PICS:

CLIFFS:
    -Skinny beta (white) geeks are hot
    -Alpha Asian men are not
    -Asian on Asian racism and self hate

I'm an Asian Woman and I Refuse to Ever Date an Asian Man

It has nothing to do with skin color. It has everything to do with patriarchy. And guess what? More and more “racist”-against-Asian-men Asian women are getting on the white boy bandwagon.

I'm an Asian girl. I don't date Asian guys. Yep, I'm one of those that date lots and lots of (mostly, but not always) white guys.

Why? It's simple: I'm a racist.

Yep, I said it.

And guess what? I’m not alone. I’m actually –- shudder to think -- part of a trend. Asians are marrying non-Asians at a rate much higher than any other racial group. This summer Pew reported that 37 percent of all recent Asian-American brides wedded a non-Asian groom. In an earlier study of the couples who married in 2008, 9 percent of whites, 16 percent of blacks and 26 percent of Hispanics did so with someone of a different race or ethnicity. Thirty-one percent of Asians did.

This trend has nothing to do with skin color. It has everything to do with patriarchy and cultural sexism and a lifestyle I grew up with and want nothing to do with anymore.

It would be easy to say that what I'm looking for culturally doesn't come in an Asian package.

Wesley Yang wrote about it in New York magazine last year and made my heart beat faster with the recognition of his rage against my cultural heritage machine. "Let me summarize my feelings toward Asian values: **** filial piety. **** grade grubbing. **** Ivy League mania. **** deference to authority. **** humility and hard work. **** harmonious relations. **** sacrificing for the future. **** earnest, striving middle-class servility," he says.

And. ****. Yes. To. This.

My mother (born and raised in China) is obsessed with career "steps" and "paths" and working for this magical future that I doubt exists. It’s like New Age self-help for middle-class strivers. She can't fathom that I'm a freelancer by choice and constantly laments "that economy."

The physical attributes of my ideal man? If we're being stereotypical about it, well, I like geeky, scrawny and without muscles. I like effeminate. Also, did I mention that Daniel Liu is ****ing HOT?

And if we're talking about this, plenty of white guys have tiny penises. And I'm sure not all Asian guys have tiny penises. (Though, I'd have to sleep with some to find out for sure.) So really, not a physical thing.

But there's more than that.

Even if a charming, funny, intellectually curious, in so many words perfect man who has untied himself from the chains of Asian virtues came down my way -- even you, Daniel Liu whose hotness is practically a law of physics -- I would probably pass.

Partly, it's because I can date non-Asian dudes. More of me and other "racist"-against-other-Asian-men Asian women live in communities with people of other races. More of us attend those bastions of liberal thought mingling with other young, upwardly mobile types of colleges. More of us are in well-paying jobs, which expose us to people outside our ethnic enclaves.

But it's also because we still see ourselves as minorities, immigrants, outsiders. And we want the same thing new residents of America have wanted for hundreds of years: To be true Americans. Even among American-born people of Asian descent, only 28 percent describe themselves as "Americans."

I was born in Beijing to Chinese parents and emigrated to the U.S. when I was three. I don't have an accent. Aside from my very Midwestern one. My Italian cooking skills are far superior to my Chinese ones. My Spanish is better than my Chinese. My closet is filled with J. Crew and a healthy dash of Tommy Hilfiger and Ralph Lauren.

My pale, white-bread boyfriend jokes that I'm one of the whitest people he's ever met. And that's probably not by accident.

I date white men because the term "model minority" grosses me out. I date white men because it feels like I'm not ostracizing myself into an Asian ghetto and antiquated ideas of Asian unity. I still see myself as a minority. And with that, pretty soon comes connotations of "outsider." And I don't like that.

Dating white men means acceptance into American culture. White culture.

I realize my thinking is ****ed up. I get that. But as long as men tell me over dinner, "I've always wanted to be with an Asian girl" and then still think they're getting laid, and as long as during beauty countdowns white girls are called "beauties" and Asian girls are called "exotic beauties" -- well, then white will still be the societal standard.

And yes, I am Asian, but I'm drinking the same Kool-Aid as everyone else. Junot Diaz describes it as white supremacy. The idea that white is still tops, SAT scores, corporate jobs and fancy degrees be damned.

In the Boston Review, Diaz says: "And yet here’s the rub: if a critique of white supremacy doesn’t first flow through you, doesn’t first implicate you, then you have missed the mark; you have, in fact, almost guaranteed its survival and reproduction. There’s that old saying: the devil’s greatest trick is that he convinced people that he doesn’t exist. Well, white supremacy’s greatest trick is that it has convinced people that, if it exists at all, it exists always in other people, never in us."

So here it is: I am racist. I'd rather not be. I'd much rather be swept up into that beautiful land of racially ambiguous beauties. But for now, I will not and will never date one of my "people."

http://www.xojane.com/it-happened-to...n-men-jenny-an

Mock if old
    NYR - Started lifting 10/01/12

8KG gain in 5 months

BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BieberBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not asian but people like that make me rage, self entitled kunts fuk them, same as those white bitches who exclusively date black dudes as some kind of "statement" or because they think it's cool, nothing wrong with dating a black guy, but refusing to date someone of a different race than black because you think it's cool makes you look like a slut

ValVenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValVenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValVenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValVenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValVenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValVenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValVenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValVenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValVenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValVenis is on a distinguished road. (+10) ValVenis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im a white guy and i refuse to date a pikachu

Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Meconium has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sloots gon sloot, asians gon try to be white, etc.

nlouisy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlouisy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlouisy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlouisy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlouisy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlouisy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlouisy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlouisy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlouisy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlouisy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nlouisy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't think anyman would want her, ewwww.

unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000) unleashed132 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol she ugly as fcuk. Chinese brah checking in and I get dime piece asian girls, ugly bitch..

MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    99% of them are groce

SmoothTofu is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothTofu is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothTofu is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothTofu is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothTofu is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothTofu is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothTofu is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothTofu is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothTofu is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothTofu is just really nice. (+1000) SmoothTofu is just really nice. (+1000)
    feelsbadman.

I guess the only hope is to move back to my motherland

forever IF recomping kids.got.soul's Avatar
    kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kids.got.soul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    knew a Filipino chick that swore she didn't find asian guys attractive

weird shyt
    Gym PRs - S 400 / B 320 / D 500
    Positive Crew
    Leave People Better Than the Way You Found Them Crew
    Good Vibes Crew

Overqualified has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Overqualified has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Overqualified has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Overqualified has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Overqualified has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Overqualified has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Overqualified has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Overqualified has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Overqualified has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Overqualified has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Overqualified has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    who cares its her opinion. let her date whoever she wants

i know i wouldnt touch that tho

NoScope is not very helpful. (-500) NoScope is not very helpful. (-500) NoScope is not very helpful. (-500) NoScope is not very helpful. (-500) NoScope is not very helpful. (-500) NoScope is not very helpful. (-500) NoScope is not very helpful. (-500) NoScope is not very helpful. (-500) NoScope is not very helpful. (-500) NoScope is not very helpful. (-500) NoScope is not very helpful. (-500)
    she's hella ugly

SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    makes me laugh
    cause i've seen seen a hot asian girl say that ****, it's always been the whitewashed, chubby/6 out of ten insecure asian bishes who say **** like that

Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000) Hrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good.
    3.77/4.00 GPA crew

1K+

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kidej is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Groce.

Jakes on her though, she'll inevitably end up with an Asian as fugly as her or a 50 year old balding white man

brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brent89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Asains are the most racist people in the world everyone knows this. They only hang with other Asains and do Asian things. Now you have dumb asain girls not liking there skinny little asain guys. It's just dumb.
    www.teamshmo.com -------- I know you wanna know what it's about

www.teamshmo.com/store --------- CHECK OUT MY FAWKING STORE! CAR BRAHS!!!

Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bonetana is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nlouisy View Post
    I don't think anyman would want her, ewwww.
    usually the ugly ones don't date Asian men or the really white washed ones hate Asian men, White men think they have won the ultimate battle and got themselves a wife but Barbie Chang is surprisingly just as entitled as your average American woman

<--- not asian

DaK519 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaK519 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaK519 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaK519 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaK519 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaK519 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaK519 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaK519 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaK519 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaK519 is a name known to all. (+5000) DaK519 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    white boy with experience with this checking in.

After a lot of shots of 白酒 the women in China would open up/ discuss this very topic, but not sober. You could tell them a mile away on the streets though when they saw a foreigner.
    四川大学

bigmachano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmachano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmachano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmachano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmachano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmachano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmachano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmachano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigmachano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kinda sounds like she's a lesbian and doesn't know it...

ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i swear them asian girls are the easiest to get white washed. I always lol in my uni classes on how asian girls are happy to talk to even the most ugly beta white dude but not receptive towards built good looking asians (no homo). Like their faces literally light up when a white dude talks to them. The most lolworthy part of asian girls infatuation with white cock is that i live in australia and most white dudes arent really attracted to asians.

But when asian girls are hot/nice and have that smile...hnnnng

mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mariusjacobsen has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

In for chops of this.

Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10) Utardes is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Posted pretty much everything in the OP so avoid clicking the link and giving her hits and popularity.
    NYR - Started lifting 10/01/12

8KG gain in 5 months

BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BringerOfRain is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hear about this all the time. I feel really bad for Asian guys.

Originally Posted by unleashed132 View Post
    Lol she ugly as fcuk. Chinese brah checking in and I get dime piece asian girls, ugly bitch..

Except for this guy he is sexy.
    "If she smokes and has ink, she gives up the pink"- Abraham Lincoln

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty ****ty attitude, not a person I'd like to spend any time around. Works out in my favor though. Always get hit on by them Asian pretty Asian gals.
    Edit: dumb auto correct

RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by brent89 View Post
    Asains are the most racist people in the world everyone knows this. They only hang with other Asains and do Asian things. Now you have dumb asain girls not liking there skinny little asain guys. It's just dumb.
    Lol. Please...stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

and she's fuking ugly. Groce.

SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SOPAbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i knew a short and really fat mexican chick say she didnt like mexican guys at all
    they groced her out, she said.
    she was dating a ghetto black guy, lol.

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lucky for her white men usually have the worst taste in asian women. She'll probably have a bunch of miscer hnnnnng'ing over her and white knighting.

miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "**** filial piety. **** grade grubbing. **** Ivy League mania. **** deference to authority. **** humility and hard work. **** harmonious relations. **** sacrificing for the future. **** earnest, striving middle-class servility," he says."
    brb, abandoning the values that have brought success to Asians in countries around the world in order to assimilate into the general population. I can understand being against the deferential behavior that some Asians display, but things like humility, hard work, and sacrificing in the present to build a better future for yourself and your family, being committed to your parents, etc. are some of the best parts of Asian culture.

machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) machinebrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am not Asian but I see a lot of hot Asian chicks dating other Asian guys in college. In fact, Asian-White pairings seem relatively rare, and in those pairings the chick is usually not that attractive. For example, all of my Korean friends seem to be part of a "crew," and all the girls in that crew tend to be pretty religious and devout and many are notbad.jpg or higher. They seem to date within that crew. Same for Chinese girls.

Dunno about Japanese girls. Maybe it is a little bit different with Vietnamese or Filipino girls.

Also, lol at listening to female logic, let alone fugly female logic.

phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000) phagtastic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't want anyway. Ugly kunt
    350 lift it *******