Page 54 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 2731
    llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mmater View Post
    So, a funny "Life in the Deli" story:

Lady comes up and asks a co-worker if we had any chimichangas on the hot bar. We do sell them but we don't carry them all the time, and told her that it would talk 15 minutes to cook them up. She thens says, "well, Ok. Let me just get one of those burritos then." My co-worker proceeds to get the burrito and customer goes on to explain to him "My husband has had an upset stomach today and I want to make sure I don't get him anything that will make it worse. Hopefully he will be able to keep this down." berstare.jpg. For F-sake, she could have at least gotton him a corndog. ;-)

In other news, I received my bb.com amino recovery product from Kate Kennedy from one of the sponsored promos. The way the thread made it sound, it was going to take a while, but NOPE! It's here now. I am going to wait to start this product log a bit later, so I am not overlapping too much, even though they are different products entirely. I want to make sure I give each product log equal attention. But, if it works as good as it looks (I like the color blue) I am super excited. Just like I am entranced with the Muscle Pharm Line just because of it's design, I am falling for the bb.com line for the same reasons. haha.
    I don't think you have to log that Amino Recovery, just give a review. I could be wrong on that though. The bolded part isn't a bad thing. That company also has really cool Reps.

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I don't think you have to log that Amino Recovery, just give a review. I could be wrong on that though. The bolded part isn't a bad thing. That company also has really cool Reps.
    Great minds think alike. As soon as I made that post and reread it, I thought to myself "wait, do I actually have to log this product?" I am going to check right now.

As for MP having cool reps. OF COURSE!!! I have tried many of their products and even bought a shirt. I was sorely disappointed with the material of the shirt and had to send it back. WAYYYY too thick of a material.
    Last edited by mmater; 11-21-2012 at 07:05 PM. Reason: just confirmed: No log needed for the amino recovery. No review required either, but of course will give a solid one.
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

TEAM AMAZON - Sisterhood of Iron

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ramblings of the Mind of Mater

So, I figure I would just go on a diatribe in my regular journal versus my bodyform log. Hopefully, yall still read this from time to time, I'd like to get some input about this topic. The trick will be deciphering out of all the mumble what the topic is. hehe.

Lately, my mind has been doing kind of a flip flop. Had a bad case of the "I don't wannas" last week and ate like my old self again. Got a hold of that, but point being is, I am getting ADD on myself again. lol. Funny thing is, I always come back to same conclusion. In my training, I like to vary it up, try new things/methods/exercises, etc. Same goes for my nutrition. However, with my training I always end up going back to just solid, heavy lifting. I mention this now, because yesterday I tried Jim Stoppani's Shred in 6 chest/back workout. And even though it was a lot of volume/work, I don't think I got anything out of it. Hell, I really didn't even break a sweat. I followed the protocol to a T. Not saying his methods are not effective, what I am saying is that it may not be for me. I have had the most success - success being defined as physical results (strength, performance, aesthetic changes) and mental (fun, happy, rewarding, satisfied) with lifting heavy ass weight. This last round of physical change, leaning out, came while I was just hitting the gym hard with body-part split training and lifting as heavy as I could.

I'm pretty sure I drive my trainer, Chris, crazy. I mean bat-sh!t crazy with my ADD of "ooh, let's try this. No how about that. Wait, this looks cool." Damn, I make myself crazy just reading that. haha. I don't know. Maybe subconsciously I am looking for a "quick fix" when I know good and well that there is none. I think back to the old-school guys like Arnold. They didn't have all these fancy training techniques or gazillion different supplements for their nutrition. Even though their mindset is complete 180 of mine (they wanted to get huge, I wanna get smaller). Yet, they were dedicated and committed to their profession (passion back then). They lifted heavy sh!t and put it back down. That was it. And, now, for me, I think the same could be said. Like I said, this last "round" was the third time in over a year and a half where I have just simplified my workouts, lifted heavy and did work, and saw impressive (by my standards) results. Someone please remind me of this post when I decide to get all retarded with my workouts again.

Ok, so the question I pose is: Do you, personally, feel you can get continual positive gains from performing the "same" workout routine for a long period of time. Deloading not withstanding. What do you feel is the key to your own personal success in fitness?
    "There's something about a heavy weight that makes a body not want to get under it. Part of the fun of weightlifting is rousing one's spirit and getting under a heavy weight in spite of one's more sensible survival instincts." -Stenn

"Conditioning prepares you for battle. Cardio makes you really good at running slowly away." -Chris Shugart.

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=571188111#post571188111

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok, so the question I pose is: Do you, personally, feel you can get continual positive gains from performing the "same" workout routine for a long period of time. Deloading not withstanding. What do you feel is the key to your own personal success in fitness?
    Yes; absolutely.

I very rarely change my routine. I stick to the basics. Change things up to work around injuries or other things beyond my control, but otherwise it's the same stuff week in and week out. I just focus on adding more weight to the bar or doing more reps.

Your muscles don't know what exercises you're doing or how much you're lifting; they simply react to progressive loads by growing in order to handdle them.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please let us know how you like that Amino Recovery, I've been curious about that one myself. Lol at the burrito thing, damn I am amazed people can eat that stuff regularily. Sure I love some tasty devilish fast food every now and then but man I feel sick as hell anymore after eating stuff like that.

Yes, I do, and I have. Mind = blown at people (not you, you do not go this extreme) that HAVE to have some kind of workout plan created by some famous workout guru or they can't workout. They freak the f out if the program calls for like ez bar curls and they don't have access to an ez bar so they come on the forum and are like hai guise halp, I gotz no ez bar, wut do? Can I still make gainz? Ok sorry that was a little O/T, I'm not a person who likes to follow programs, as with everything else in life I hate being told what to do or locked into doing something a certain way. My workouts don't change a lot, always has DL, row, some kind of squat, some kind of bench, I change up other stuff as I go - add in db rows, take out chins, etc. The key for me is doing what I WANT to do in the gym, and not locking myself into things I think I HAVE to do. There is no exercise you absolutely must have in there, don't like DL then don't do it, rather do leg press over squat then fine, never want to touch a machine and just work free weights then ok. Whatever glazes your ham, man.
    Current PRs:
    Bench Press: 200x1
    Deads: 315x1
    Back Squats: 275x1

*Team Amazon* - Sisterhood of Iron
    *Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Originally Posted by thehobbes View Post
    Yes, I do, and I have. Mind = blown at people (not you, you do not go this extreme) that HAVE to have some kind of workout plan created by some famous workout guru or they can't workout. They freak the f out if the program calls for like ez bar curls and they don't have access to an ez bar so they come on the forum and are like hai guise halp, I gotz no ez bar, wut do? Can I still make gainz? Ok sorry that was a little O/T, I'm not a person who likes to follow programs, as with everything else in life I hate being told what to do or locked into doing something a certain way. My workouts don't change a lot, always has DL, row, some kind of squat, some kind of bench, I change up other stuff as I go - add in db rows, take out chins, etc. The key for me is doing what I WANT to do in the gym, and not locking myself into things I think I HAVE to do. There is no exercise you absolutely must have in there, don't like DL then don't do it, rather do leg press over squat then fine, never want to touch a machine and just work free weights then ok. Whatever glazes your ham, man.
    Thanks for the input hobbes, BUT all that being said, do you get results. Do you lose weight, bulk with muscle, cut body fat, increase strength, Etc. Flex talked about progressive loads. I think that is where I feel compelled to follow a program, because any good program should have progression. I feel like my ADD tendencies keep me from progressing, but then I take progress pics and I see a positive difference (just an example).

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the input hobbes, BUT all that being said, do you get results. Do you lose weight, bulk with muscle, cut body fat, increase strength, Etc. Flex talked about progressive loads. I think that is where I feel compelled to follow a program, because any good program should have progression. I feel like my ADD tendencies keep me from progressing, but then I take progress pics and I see a positive difference (just an example).
    I've been doing the same split forever. I vary the accessory exercises periodically but thats about it. However, I do throw in a crazy random w/out periodically. I'll do upper body with the ropes/ladder etc. Do a lower body day that just uses plyo or balance/agility stuff. Every now and then I'll throw in a circuit. This keeps me from getting bored, and allows me to try new stuff without compromising my overall trajectory..
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become." Buddha

thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thehobbes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, yes, yes, and yes. I am a lot stronger at 165 than I've ever been at 175-180 on all lifts. Also I no longer have to cut down to look (for me) ham jacked, first cut I was 145, now I'm no lower than 155 when I cut. Of course there should be progress in all of those areas and if you can find a program that gets you there then more power to you. I hope you do realize what an amazing difference it is to see you now than a couple yrs ago when you first posted a couple vids of you squatting I think just a bar or bw, srs, you are like a whole different person.
    Current PRs:

*Log - There's a Ham in the Power Rack, Part II http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167311531

Originally Posted by bosgirlin09 View Post
    I've been doing the same split forever. I vary the accessory exercises periodically but thats about it. However, I do throw in a crazy random w/out periodically. I'll do upper body with the ropes/ladder etc. Do a lower body day that just uses plyo or balance/agility stuff. Every now and then I'll throw in a circuit. This keeps me from getting bored, and allows me to try new stuff without compromising my overall trajectory..
    Yes, yes, yes, and yes. I am a lot stronger at 165 than I've ever been at 175-180 on all lifts. Also I no longer have to cut down to look (for me) ham jacked, first cut I was 145, now I'm no lower than 155 when I cut. Of course there should be progress in all of those areas and if you can find a program that gets you there then more power to you. I hope you do realize what an amazing difference it is to see you now than a couple yrs ago when you first posted a couple vids of you squatting I think just a bar or bw, srs, you are like a whole different person.

You ladies are awesome!!!! Seriously, it means a lot to me that yall take the time out to post a meaningful, thoughtful response. Hobbes, thanks for the compliment. I am very happy with the progress I have made since then. I do look like a totally different person, and I love that. Now, I just want to take it to the next level, aesthetically speaking. And I see what you two have done and how yalls looks has changed, so there must be something to it. lol. I just got done doing a leg workout (posted in my bodyform log) with Chris and we talked about this topic and he agrees. I just gotta stick with what I know works and what is the most fun and rewarding for me. Win! all around. :-)

Exciting news people. First, my background investigation for the police department is fully underway. My investigator seemed positive and didn't see any major roadblocks.

Second, and almost as important, I found a local female bodybuilder and I am going to meet with her on Sunday. She competes in the bodybuilding class and is an IFBB Pro. I have seen her at the local competition before, but never really knew who she was, and when I did was just too nervous or not in the right headspace to email her. But, she seems really nice (although I'm looking for a kick in the pants). I hope this works out. Fingers crossed everybody!

Congrats on the great news! Will be anxiously awaiting MMA getting kicked in the pants by an IFBB pro.
    Current PRs:

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Exciting news people. First, my background investigation for the police department is fully underway. My investigator seemed positive and didn't see any major roadblocks.

Second, and almost as important, I found a local female bodybuilder and I am going to meet with her on Sunday. She competes in the bodybuilding class and is an IFBB Pro. I have seen her at the local competition before, but never really knew who she was, and when I did was just too nervous or not in the right headspace to email her. But, she seems really nice (although I'm looking for a kick in the pants). I hope this works out. Fingers crossed everybody!
    Great news about the PD! That is cool also about meeting with the PRO. Are you going to train with her?

Old Man Yelling at Cloud -=FLEX=-'s Avatar
    -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=FLEX=- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good luck.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Congrats on the great news! Will be anxiously awaiting MMA getting kicked in the pants by an IFBB pro.
    Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    Good luck.

Thanks peeps!

Great news about the PD! That is cool also about meeting with the PRO. Are you going to train with her?
    My hope is to use her more from the nutritional side of things as I love my current trainer. BUT, I would not be opposed to a few sessions with her. I am really looking for someone who can be a mentor. Someone I can email/text constantly, because I never stop thinking about this stuff (in a good way). Also, she would provide an outside unbiased perspective on where I am currently, what kind of potential (aesthetically speaking) and realistic timetable.

Plus, she may be able to plug me into the hardcore fitness crowd here in Lubbock. I really am needing/wanting a better support system. It is really difficult when my dad doesn't give a F- about anything really, and my sister is hugely overweight and doesn't really care and I live with her. Makes living this lifestyle extremely challenging.

Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Also, she would provide an outside unbiased perspective on where I am currently, what kind of potential (aesthetically speaking) and realistic timetable
    Valuable info, if she provides it.

Proud of you mater. Doing great consistency is key!!
    Squat 275 Bench 175 Deadlift 285 Snatch 140 Clean & Jerk 185

Ongoing Journal... http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145852813

"Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat the luckier you get." Ray Kroc

Ok, long story short (I have to get to work), but I met with a potential coach yesterday, and basically she said all the right things. So, the plan is to start working with this person, Jennifer Sedia, IFBB Pro Bodybuilder, starting next Saturday

Yep, I'm excited....and scared. Do you see her?!?!?

Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boomer29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's awesome! Her inner sweep is redonk! I want one. She reminds me of toni west a little!

Originally Posted by Boomer29 View Post
    That's awesome! Her inner sweep is redonk! I want one. She reminds me of toni west a little!

Yeah, I think Toni West is a little "softer" but not in a bad way. Their abs are different as well. Funny thing is, she is short. I was expecting her to be more of a presence, but when I saw her I was like "she's tiny." hahaha. I guess, it's kind of like when I met you in person Boomer. I think I remember you saying "dang, you're a giant." or something to that effect. haha.

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Chicka!

Yeah, she looks pretty hardcore. Do you think she's natural? A few things make me think maybe not...not that it matters necessarily. I hope things with her work out

Been checking in often, tho I hardly ever post. Any plans to come to SA??
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become." Buddha

BOOM - awesome everywhere! Would train with any day. Dem arms, dem legs, would share my rotisserie chicken with any day, srs.
    Current PRs:

Originally Posted by Boomer29 View Post
    She also has great calves. That was the first thing that I noticed.

Hey Chicka!

Yeah, she looks pretty hardcore. Do you think she's natural? A few things make me think maybe not...not that it matters necessarily. I hope things with her work out

I could care less either way, but I am pretty sure she isn't natty.

BOOM - awesome everywhere! Would train with any day. Dem arms, dem legs, would share my rotisserie chicken with any day, srs.
    Wow! That is saying something if Hobbes would share her chicken, lol.

Hey Chicka!

I would love to get down to SA, if just to workout with you. No plans right now and if I make the police academy it won't be for a while. But, I still loves ya.

She also has great calves. That was the first thing that I noticed.

I could care less either way, but I am pretty sure she isn't natty.
    I don't think she is natty. I think i am seeing what yall are seeing. HOWEVER, like Josh said, I don't care if she is or isn't. You don't get that way by just taking pills and sitting on your arse. You still have to have the dedication and commitment to the lifestyle and bust your ass in the gym. I did mention my supplement regimen and she told me I didn't need a few of those things, so who knows she may be natty. But, again, don't care either way. She rocks that body, and seems like she will be a good fit for me as a coach.

I plan to start working with her for 16 weeks starting Saturday. The singular goal will be to get to sub 20% bodyfat. I am excited to make this commitment and get with someone who will hopefully be that external motivation I need to get the best body for me. Not sure what kind of diet or training plan she will have for me, but Chris will still be my trainer and he is on board with whatever she prescribes. And occasinally I will work out with her just so she can kick my ass. lol. Stay tuned.

I would love to get down to SA, if just to workout with you. No plans right now and if I make the police academy it won't be for a while. But, I still loves ya.

I don't think she is natty. I think i am seeing what yall are seeing. HOWEVER, like Josh said, I don't care if she is or isn't. You don't get that way by just taking pills and sitting on your arse. You still have to have the dedication and commitment to the lifestyle and bust your ass in the gym. I did mention my supplement regimen and she told me I didn't need a few of those things, so who knows she may be natty. But, again, don't care either way. She rocks that body, and seems like she will be a good fit for me as a coach.

I plan to start working with her for 16 weeks starting Saturday. The singular goal will be to get to sub 20% bodyfat. I am excited to make this commitment and get with someone who will hopefully be that external motivation I need to get the best body for me. Not sure what kind of diet or training plan she will have for me, but Chris will still be my trainer and he is on board with whatever she prescribes. And occasinally I will work out with her just so she can kick my ass. lol. Stay tuned.
    I agree, it doesn't matter as long as you keep her results in perspective. I agree it still takes serious work, but that same work on a natty physique will look totally different. Hey, it will be awesome to know another chick who loves to lift and isn't afraid to build some muscle. AND flaunt it

I agree, it doesn't matter as long as you keep her results in perspective. I agree it still takes serious work, but that same work on a natty physique will look totally different. Hey, it will be awesome to know another chick who loves to lift and isn't afraid to build some muscle. AND flaunt it

^^^^This!!!!!!

I also agree about different looks. To be honest, I am not a fan of her abs. Not sure how to describe it, but I don't like that kind of ab look. But then again, she has abs and I don't, so there you go. haha. She said a lot of the right things when I met with her, and I am pretty sure she is very good with working with the individual and their goals. It was actually kind of hard for me to focus on one particular goal since "do a show" isn't an option for me. But, I want to treat the 16 weeks like a contest prep, but with no contest at the end. Maybe a photoshoot. Regardless, that's why I just went with drop to sub 20% bodyfat.

^^^^This!!!!!!

I also agree about different looks. To be honest, I am not a fan of her abs. Not sure how to describe it, but I don't like that kind of ab look. But then again, she has abs and I don't, so there you go. haha. She said a lot of the right things when I met with her, and I am pretty sure she is very good with working with the individual and their goals. It was actually kind of hard for me to focus on one particular goal since "do a show" isn't an option for me. But, I want to treat the 16 weeks like a contest prep, but with no contest at the end. Maybe a photoshoot. Regardless, that's why I just went with drop to sub 20% bodyfat.
    Being under someones guidance like that would be good for you, even if you don't want that type of look. I would train with Branch Warren but I definitly don't want to have that type of physique.

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tis gonna be good!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm so excited for you!! And your coach is friggin hot!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

Go on a trip in 16 weeks IF u reach your goal

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Good luck MMA! I'm sure that she'll be able to teach you a few things....

... but the thinking that she might be natty? notsureifsrs. She's been teching hard. You can see it in her face AND on her body.

Originally Posted by nvrstopworking View Post
    ... but the thinking that she might be natty? notsureifsrs. She's been teching hard. You can see it in her face AND on her body.
    THIS, definitely not built on a buncha cheeseburger and chicken wing bulks. Regardless I'd still lick bbq sauce off of her toes. (I'm sure I'm not the only one haha.)

VERY SRS Q - how much does she bench, squat, DL?
    Current PRs:

swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swooshie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Really excited for you, M It's always huge to know you need to be accountable to someone. Will she do a lot online with you or will you actually meet like once a week or something? I excited to follow along!!! Yay
    Caring about what people think of you is useless. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves.

Stop watering dead plants