Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Halos2thorns will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Will Kris Gethin's 12 week program work well for my fatty situation?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/geth...tion-plan.html

Some basic info: 21 years old, lifting for the past 1.5ish years, 5'11 & 196 pounds.

So I've always kind of struggled with the whole being pretty muscular/strong yet still having a gut and looking chubby with my shirt off, this summer I'm trying to put an end to that. I just came back from a 4 month stint of living in Italy, sadly I gave in to all the pasta and delicious food and gained around 12 pounds and 3" on my waist luckily I hit the gym at least 4 times a week and kept up with my lifting. I'm quite disheartened by it but I am 100% motivated to follow whatever program or do anything necessary to finally get rid of my gut and excess fat. The main problem is my stomach fat is extremely stubborn, I can be 175pounds and still have love handles it really seems like when losing weight my stomach fat is the last to go. I kind of struggle with the whole "pear" shaped body that seems to be frequent for 40 year old women (**** me right?).

Anyways I've looked into Kris' program and to me seems great. I want to get down to around 170lbs by the end of this summer (roughly 14 weeks for me) and eventually 165lbs, but I want to retain my lifts and muscle. I've heard this is a good program to lose weight yet retain muscle, how true is this? Do you guys think the program is a good weight loss one? Could you guys think of anything better?

edit*
    I also plan on running E/C for part of this, I've ran it before with good results yet have kinda been out of the loop on BB.com, has the opinions on this changed at all? Think it is a good idea?

Any extra input would be awesome, thanks!
    In chess, nobody is an expert, but everybody plays. In boxing everybody is an expert, but nobody fights

DHAH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes give it a go, many people who tried Kris' 12 week trainer and body by design on this forum, ******** ..etc have had great transformation.

KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KeepNitFRESH has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    def give it a go. what do you got to lose. if I was you though I would count cals. Use www.myfitnesspal.com