bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cell Tech Question.

What is better to gain more mass, cell tech or swole v2?

DoiMiNioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoiMiNioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoiMiNioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoiMiNioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoiMiNioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoiMiNioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoiMiNioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoiMiNioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoiMiNioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoiMiNioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoiMiNioN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    CellTech!

Seriously? dude.. cell tech should be banned.. the stuff is more potent than steroids. Apparently celltech is recalling its bulking product cause a few substances in it are now on the FDA banned list. I used to be a scrawny 125lbs and did 7 cycles of Cell Tech stacked with Chromium Picolnate and 2 years later I was up to 234lbs at 8%bf.. and thats going to the gym 3-4 times a week and taking the summers off to go tanning and chill at the beach. Now i compete professionaly and won my first tittle last month. Thank you cell tech. you changed my life.

P.s. Cell tech gives me the runs and I tend to pee nlood for 7 hours.

Dom.

Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Skorpius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You'll find that Cell-Tech is a bad word around here. Bros have been raving about Swole and I've just gotten a jar myself. Cell-Tech worked for me when I was using it, but the price is rather high if you are paying retail. Go with the Swole.
    Save our supplements:

http://www.saveoursupplements.org/

VTlifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by DoiMiNioN
    CellTech!

Seriously? dude.. cell tech should be banned.. the stuff is more potent than steroids. Apparently celltech is recalling its bulking product cause a few substances in it are now on the FDA banned list. I used to be a scrawny 125lbs and did 7 cycles of Cell Tech stacked with Chromium Picolnate and 2 years later I was up to 234lbs at 8%bf.. and thats going to the gym 3-4 times a week and taking the summers off to go tanning and chill at the beach. Now i compete professionaly and won my first tittle last month. Thank you cell tech. you changed my life.

P.s. Cell tech gives me the runs and I tend to pee nlood for 7 hours.

Dom.
    thats the most hilarious write up for cell tech i've ever seen, thanks for making my day
    Virginia Tech - Go Hokies!

GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GUNZOFNAVARONE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if you haven't tried regular creatine monohydrate, start with that...it very well may work for you, and it is extremely cost effective.
    Tired

zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by DoiMiNioN

234lbs at 8%bf
    Man you missed a zero

you mean 230lbs @ 48%bf
    More Testicles Means More Iron - Lunch Lady Dorris

zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by GUNZOFNAVARONE
    if you haven't tried regular creatine monohydrate, start with that...it very well may work for you, and it is extremely cost effective.
    BUMP

I like swole but use creatine MH,

This non-repsonder thing is so over the top,
    Its funny how many non-respsonders there are now since all the 'new creatines' came out
    More Testicles Means More Iron - Lunch Lady Dorris

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)
    V2 all the way of those 2 choices imho!
    peace
    J

ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ke0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i buy a big tub of ON micronized creatine for $40. 1 serving = 1 tspn and the entire thing is 2000g. It's a little over a years worth of creatine.
    My Superdrol Review:
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=501176[/url]

LiquidRezin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have a friend who has used celltech and it worked great for him. However cost wise you can probably do better getting regular creatine and just taking it with some dextrose. I myself have never tried it. I've tried regular creatine monohydrate (not even a micronized kind) and I responded well to it. Currently I'm using my first bottle of SwoleV2. The results came on pretty slow, about half of the tub for me to notice anything, but this week I was able to add a whole set to all my workouts and the pumps I get are great. I'm able to feel more sore after working out with the Swole because I'm able to work more in the same amount of time (I try to keep my workouts < 1 hour). Some people don't respond well to creatine alone, but from all the reviews of Swole V2 it seems to work well for others as well. I'd do what was suggested above and try regular creatine first because if you respond well to it, you can save money. Also remember to drink a lot of water, you probably already do, but using any type of cell volumizer you should increase water intake. If you still decide you don't want to try regular creatine, go for the Swole rather than the CellTech.
    Hard work pays off.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cell-Tech is a rip off

Swole V2 is good stuff
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigray is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ya i use swole v2 it gave me some gains