Closed Thread
Page 96 of 299 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,880 of 8969
    sleep tight pupper TopsecretWaffle's Avatar
    TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Janks you must have gotten a bad bottle of bb. It's extremely similar to bomb. Just slightly less good.
    Now I am become Death.. the destroyer of worlds

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew West Coast CEO
    1k+

Training for 4th marathon Boagrius's Avatar
    Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boagrius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ko300zx View Post
    Cracked the Amarillo/Simcoe/Centennial IPA. Still a bit undercarbed but pretty decent. Doesn't help that I've had some allergy sht going on for like a month and a half and my taste/smell is dead. I think the centennial is a little overpowering for the combo though. Probably would be better with more simcoe compared to centennial. Good color though.

Tonight is a celebratory night of drinking. Signed a lease on an apartment today...in San Diego. Always wanted to get to the west coast. Happened that a good friend was trying to go too and things just kinda lined up the last month or so. Did I mention it's less than 2 miles from Modern Times? 30 mins from Alpine? Yeah I did it for the beer.
    Congrats man! Let me know when you want to trade, I can send all the Dead Rise you want

WE ARE.........
    PENN STATE, Redskins, Caps, O's

✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰

DEFTONES

Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
    Personally, I don't know if I could reasonably be paid enough to live in Cali. It's beautiful out there, and the beer is great, but I just don't think I could actually reside there. That's just me though. Would love to visit again.
    My company has a place in Palo Alto. I'm trying to grease the right palms to get sent out there(if even just for a goddamn visit!). I know it's closer to San Fran than SD but it's a hell of a lot closer than where I am now.
    Randomly Reps Positive Posts Crew

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    no worries bro. If and when it comes up, keep me in mind.
    Let me know what you're looking for that's out here. I have some Carton Boat Beer. I may pick up another 2-4 packs this weekend. Right now that's my biggest local trade fodder I can find.

Originally Posted by Vibrio View Post
    A bomber of Enjoy By is almost 600cals. What in the actual fukk?

inb4 cutting *******
    For some reason beer doesn't effect my cutting progress like bad food does. I dunno what it is. Last week I had a terrible week for beer. 3 nights I had really hoppy, carby, calorie rich beer. I looked the best I have yet though. My diet remained on point.

This batch gave me heartburn immediately. Hops tryin to murder me.
    IPA's do this to me sometimes as well. Remember to drink some water before and after the beer.

Originally Posted by ko300zx View Post
    Cracked the Amarillo/Simcoe/Centennial IPA. Still a bit undercarbed but pretty decent. Doesn't help that I've had some allergy sht going on for like a month and a half and my taste/smell is dead. I think the centennial is a little overpowering for the combo though. Probably would be better with more simcoe compared to centennial. Good color though.

Tonight is a celebratory night of drinking. Signed a lease on an apartment today...in San Diego. Always wanted to get to the west coast. Happened that a good friend was trying to go too and things just kinda lined up the last month or so. Did I mention it's less than 2 miles from Modern Times? 30 mins from Alpine? Yeah I did it for the beer.
    Congrats man! I hear SD is paradise. It's on my must visit list. brb Perfect weather year round and beautiful women.

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    FInally got a hold of one. Now to store it for a year or more.

Also got another bottle of Enjoy By, because why not.
    Go grab a WWS like I am and age that as well.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vibrio has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    For some reason beer doesn't effect my cutting progress like bad food does. I dunno what it is. Last week I had a terrible week for beer. 3 nights I had really hoppy, carby, calorie rich beer. I looked the best I have yet though. My diet remained on point.
    Weird, you're fortunate. When I know I'm gonna be imbibing on the weekend, I'll eat like an orphan the day before to "save up" calories. Prob doesn't help that I'll put away 3 or 4 bombers of RIS in a day if you let me.
    Randomly Reps Positive Posts Crew

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HouseBro View Post
    bible belt is not at all worth it you guys. Sh!t just sits in cases around here. Wine noir is worth a try cuz it's weird and good. Bomb is obv king. as far as prairie goes

their next 3 beers are sours I think too, pale ale, cherry, then apricot
    lolwut. Bible Belt tastes almost exactly like Bomb. Wine Noir is weird, but I liked Bomb and Bible Belt more.

Those sours sounds like they're trying to compete with Cascade. Loved Apricot and Imp aler. The others need A LOT of time on them. Don't think I've had Bourbonic Plague yet though.

the stouts brah
    KBS is totally overhyped. It's just breakfast stout w a little more booze.
    FBS is a coffee bomb. I get no coffee in KBS but it was replaced with bourbon.

Originally Posted by TopsecretWaffle View Post
    Janks you must have gotten a bad bottle of bb. It's extremely similar to bomb. Just slightly less good.
    This.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I may have gotten an infected batch... but I have nothing to compare that to.
    It was so bad I'm not willing to try again. I'm not kidding when I say it tasted exactly like drinking a broke ass water stout that someone poured into an ashtray, tossed in some red pepper flakes, and left a few marlboros soaking in for a week.

Jesus, man. That's pretty bad.

the stouts brah
    u wot m8? Breakfast stout: good. More booze: good. Sounds like KBS is pretty worth it.

Maybe your taste budweisers are broken...

My company has a place in Palo Alto. I'm trying to grease the right palms to get sent out there(if even just for a goddamn visit!). I know it's closer to San Fran than SD but it's a hell of a lot closer than where I am now.
    Well, good luck, man!

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jamm!n View Post
    gonna be keepn my eye out for this. also jelly of the notorious
    Notorious is a heavy bish
    two of those fukkin wrecked me lol

still stresses me out that no one sells growlers of it. I dunno if I believe that "contract" nonsense

hmmm, thats prob it then. I'll just stick to bomb

rare barrel, SARA, rrb .... not really a bad place to be man

Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
    Jesus, man. That's pretty bad.

u wot m8? Breakfast stout: good. More booze: good. Sounds like KBS is pretty worth it.

Maybe your taste budweisers are broken...
    haha yeah the fbs and kbs are good, I just wouldn't go out of my way to try and land them. If someone tossed em in as extras on a box (which they usually do) I'd just be like "Oh, what an upstanding gentleman!"
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright, wherethefawk is fugi? Pm'd that dood like Monday or Sunday or something. And I need a response by tomorrow morning, Waffs.

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One bottle of KBS en route to me so I can finally see what the hype is about. FBS was very tasty, but I wasn't blown away like I had expected. Sold 4/5 for sure though.

This is actually one of my favorite breakfast stouts:

@Fleshy, what are you looking for from Trinity man?
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the stouts brah
    It's the coffee flavor. Can't stand the taste of coffee. Only stout i have enjoyed to an extent was Creme Brulee.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) giggitybrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StrongRepublican View Post
    One bottle of KBS en route to me so I can finally see what the hype is about.
    Just got my first one compliments of fleshy yesterday, plan to try it this weekend
    MISC Beer Drinkers/Brewers Crew
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    set up my first yeast culture yesterday.
    Everything went pretty smooth... I think I'll let the wort agar sit for a day next time, cause when I tried to streak the plate it wasn't really solidified and the loop dug into the agar once or twice.
    We'll see how the cultures turn out tomorrow though

Annnnnnnd getting ready to brew a double IPA version of "Hop Denim" for the homebrew comp in July.
    I'm stoooooooooooked brrrrrraaaaaaaaahhhhhhhs
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^nice - ive never messed with cultures.

what comp are you entering?
    bmbc

^nice - ive never messed with cultures.

what comp are you entering?
    I really wanna get it down so I can cultivate yeasts from commercial bottles.

And just a local comp...
    http://www.northwestmilitary.com/res...ionship-is-on/

Just wanna see how our beer holds up to the judges... Not expecting to win anything but I'd value the feedback
    Common Sense Crew

jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamm!n has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^good luck bro. i just sent off that fortunate islands clone to a comp over in medford - beerzilla
    bmbc

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dude.. flesh.. so much deliciousness

Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Originally Posted by StrongRepublican View Post
    One bottle of KBS en route to me so I can finally see what the hype is about. FBS was very tasty, but I wasn't blown away like I had expected. Sold 4/5 for sure though.

This is actually one of my favorite breakfast stouts:
    [img]http://brewtallyinsane.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/backcountry-breakfast-stout.png[img]

@Fleshy, what are you looking for from Trinity man?
    4.4%? Thefuk is that? Some session breakfast stout? Nothanks

I'll PM you soon. Needs like all of the wilds and sours, fuk saisons. Didn't know their prices were so cheap or I would have got them a long time ago...

Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    dude.. flesh.. so much deliciousness

[img]http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i446/thejazzman1123/IMAG0084_zpsnrm1tkgu.jpg[img]
    Drink that Red Wheelbarrow like yesterday. And just had my last Second Fiddle last night; am drinking good still. IDK if you can drink such old abbaye; feel free to send it back PS- Wasn't there a KBS in there?

kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kr1s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post

Drink that Red Wheelbarrow like yesterday.
    Generally dont drink reds, butt this was pretty damn tasty

Originally Posted by kr1s View Post
    Generally dont drink reds, butt this was pretty damn tasty
    Me too. It was the best 'red' IPA I've had. Such dank. The previous best ones were/are GLBC Nosferatu and, sad to say, Sixpoint Global Warmer.

flesh - when's that gbot making an appearance again? sho would like some
    bmbc

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'll PM you soon. Needs like all of the wilds and sours, fuk saisons. Didn't know their prices were so cheap or I would have got them a long time ago...

Drink that Red Wheelbarrow like yesterday. And just had my last Second Fiddle last night; am drinking good still. IDK if you can drink such old abbaye; feel free to send it back PS- Wasn't there a KBS in there?
    Word. And yeah, it's def a session stout - not sure if it was intended that way or if they just wanted to keep ABV low so people wouldn't feel so guilty about actually having one with breakfast (which I have done). Either way, it's got the best real coffee flavor out of anything I have tried and a nice touch of sweetness.
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    +1

PS- Wasn't there a KBS in there?
    Looks like there's another Founders bottle behind and to the left of the left imperial stout bottle. That's probably it.

Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I meant to put it where the imperial stout was, don't fault me brah!
    Gose on deck for lunch

TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TopsecretWaffle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nabbed these today. stoked to try the sazerac

also, www.craftbeerkings.com is having a cellar sale online today. Loons, parabola and other stuff. bourbon barrel aged biscotti just sold out

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    1k+

flesh - when's that gbot making an appearance again? sho would like some
    Been asking that same question for the past two months. I saw on the NEBCO stalkbook they said something about it but IDK if they brought it here to tease us for a year then move on or what. According to Omni, he's not seen it in Boston area for a few years now, right around when we started getting more and more of it.

also, www.craftbeerkings.com is having a cellar sale online today. Loons, parabola and other stuff. bourbon barrel aged biscotti just sold out
    They have a shytty selection and are waaayyyyy overpriced... even with their shipping.

jelly of that sazerac, waff, I've been loving old fashioned with Rye lately

Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    jelly of that sazerac, waff, I've been loving old fashioned with Rye lately
    liquor mart in whittier has a few more bottles. $29.99. Might go buy another

440/440/525
    New Orleans Saints crew
    Misc Zombie Crew
    1k+

liquor mart in whittier has a few more bottles. $29.99. Might go buy another
    That's not bad at all. I'm still nursing my bottle of Templeton though

HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseBro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    holy fuk i love dry tart farmhouse ales
    I've said ad nauseam that tank 7 is my fav but this one puts up a damn good fight

edit 5000th post!
    SMBC

Closed Thread
Page 96 of 299 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 ... LastLast