Page 94 of 191 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 5718
    NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

MRM French Vanilla Metabolic Whey Review

I would like to thank MRM for sending me out a sample packet of their French Vanilla Metabolic Whey to try!

Metabolic Whey is a delicious, creamy, 100% whey protein formula. Our unique protein blend META-Pro is bioengineered to increase muscle size, strength and promote lean body mass. META-Pro delivers an optimal source of whey protein. It is produced by a state-of-the-art, low temperature, ultra-filtration process, which yields an extremely clean, high quality whey protein. This unique processing yields a High Biological Value protein, rich in branched chain amino acids and glutamine for advanced recovery, therefore, providing increased nitrogen retention.*

In addition, META-Pro is formulated with cross flow, ultrafiltered Whey Protein Isolate and NitroZyme. The biochemists at MRM have taken the "High Protein Diet" to the next level, without the worry of wasting ingested protein. The addition of NitroZyme helps break down long and short chain peptides into smaller, more readily absorbable amino acids for maximum absorption and digestion.* The problem with the "high protein" diet used by many athletes and dieters is that the body may be unable to naturally digest and absorb high amounts of protein at one time. NitroZyme helps the body release more amino acids from ingested protein than the action of digestive enzymes alone.* When an athlete takes Metabolic Whey (enhanced with NitroZyme), the body can absorb more free amino acids directly into the muscle tissue, which helps to increase muscle size, strength and lean body mass.

Metabolic Whey is the perfect protein supplement for reduced carbohydrates diets. It only has 2.5g of Carbohydrates per serving with zero added sugars (NO fructose nor sucrose). The carbohydrates are naturally occurring from the whey protein as well as the flavors. This formula was designed to provide your muscles with all of the essential amino acids required for maximum nitrogen retention necessary for muscle strength, growth and development. Metabolic Whey is a delicious protein supplement and is Aspartame-Free!

Zero added sugars
    Award Winning Flavors
    Increase protein synthesis and lean muscle mass*
    NitroZyme - for enhanced protein absorption
    Mixes Instantly
    100% Premium Whey Protein
    Loaded with BCAAs and Glutamine
    Aspartame and Acesulfame Potassium Free!

About Me
    -21 Years Old
    -200.5 lb Bodybuilder/Powerlifter
    -525x2 Squat, 545x2 Deadlift, 335x2 Bench
    -Currently Lean Bulking using my personalized BF DUP Program consisting of:
    Day 1: Lower Max Effort
    Day 2: Upper Max Effort
    Day 3: Lower Hybrid
    Day 4: Upper Hybrid
    Day 5: Lower Hypertrophy
    Day 6: Upper Hypertrophy
    Day 7: Weakpoint training (Arms and Calves)
    *squatting, benching, and deadlifting 3-4x per week with high volume sessions

What I Expect
    Given that this is protein, effectiveness is not a category we can fully judge as if you are hitting your macronutrients for the day, you simple add this in and it will aid in your current goals of being in a surplus (gaining) or a deficit (losing.) Protein powder is just that, a supplement to help HIT your protein requirements for the day. With that being said, there's no reason you have to eat bad tasting protein!!! I have no expectations for this product to be honest, simply because I have never heard good nor bad reviews on it. Let's begin!

Flavors Available
    French Vanilla
    Rich Chocolate
    Strawberry Banana
    Chocolate

Dosing
    Directions
    Directions For Metabolic Whey: For a Delicious, Creamy shake, add 1 slightly heaped scoop to 3-4 floz of cold water or your favorite beverage and shake or blend to perfection

My Dosing
    As I received 1 sample packet of half a serving (which kind of made me mad....just send a full serving), I made it into a sludge with BARELY any water...and even at that, I probably put too much in

Product Presentation (Packaging Assessment)
    The sample packet of MRM Metabolic Whey had a pretty cool overall color combination and design and the top of the packet ACTUALLY ripped off easy and I didn't have to look for scissors to cut it off! Overall, decent packaging but nothing outta this world.

Overall

Taste and Aroma 8/10
    THIS really surprised me! I am typically not a vanilla protein powder fan but it smelled and tasted EXACTLY like Breyer's French Vanilla Ice Cream! The flavoring was spot on being that it was not too sweet, but not too dull...honestly a VERY good vanilla protein and one of the few vanilla flavors I actually like!

Mixability 10/10
    In the sludge there was NO clumps, grit, or anything and mixed pretty damn well! Usually sample packets have been sitting for a while and it leads to the powder inside clumping up but this was pretty finely ground and gave me no issues!

Total Score: 9/10

Price
    Purchase Link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mrm/met.html
    Value: 5 LBS for $48.98 / 79 servings
    Opinion: 5 lbs of protein usually runs anyway from $45+ so for this being right around that, I'd say its a pretty good buy especially if you really like Vanilla Protein! Would definitely suggest it to others looking for a new flavored vanilla whey.

Store Review: http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/MRM/...2f4211a06ff24/

Overall
    Overall I'd say if your looking for a Vanilla protein that is at a pretty standard rate, give this one a try! I personal like more wild flavors than just the basics but hey, its always good to have some extra chocolate or vanilla protein laying around the house to have whenever your palate is craving something different!

advertising not permitted

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5 Lower Hypertrophy Day (Hybrid Cycle) - Weakpoint Pre Exhaustion / Muscle Ascending Pyramid Scheme (working weakest to strongest muscle groups)
    *Focus on progressive overload emphasized on pure muscle blood volume

LB Hybrid Warm Up
    *Full ROM

-5 min stepmill
    -20 count hip openers
    -25 close grip pullups
    -25 dips
    -leg raises (12)
    -walking leg stretches
    -20 count hip openers
    -12 close grip pullups
    -12 dips
    -db side lateral 40x8 OR DB rear delt flys 20x8
    -20 count hip openers
    -leg swings (side into front)
    -20 count hip openers
    -bench hamstring and glute stretch

THERES SO CHOICES LEFT!!!! THESE ARE THE ALL OF NOTHIN DAYS!!!! THESE ARE THE DAYS THAT TRULY TEST YOUR WILL POWER!!! LETS F#$KIN GROW!!!!

**Calves**

Pause at tops Standing calf raises- 6 sets of 10-12 reps each
    Warm up
    100 x 20
    Toes straight
    160 x 11
    160 x 11
    160 x 11
    Toes out
    160 x 11
    160 x 11
    160 x 11

Seated calf press- 6 sets
    Toes straight (pause at tops, 12-20 reps)
    4 plates x 13
    4 plates x 13
    Toes out (no pause, 20-50 reps)
    2 plates x 35
    2 plates x 35
    Toes in (20-60 reps)
    1 plate x 20
    1 plate x 20

TEARIN THESE CALVES APART FROM EVERY DAMN ANGLE!!! I PROMISE I WILL HAVE BIGGER CALVES THAN F#$KIN ANYONE!!! ILL NEVER STOP PUSHING!!!! ILL NEVER SETTLE FOR BETTER...I WANT BEST!!!!

**Hamstrings/Glutes**

Laying leg curls (lower back arched and lats engaged)- 6 sets
    Normal
    (12-15 reps) 85 x 14
    (12-15 reps) 85 x 14
    (20-30 reps) 60 x 22
    Twisting Feet Out At Bottom (STAY SEATED between sets)
    (40-70 seconds) 55 x 52 seconds

Timed Deadlifts- 3 sets
    Conventional (40-70 seconds)
    315 x 44
    315 x 44
    Sumo (30-50 seconds)
    405 x 30

405 FOR SECOND SUMO DEADLIFTS FOCUSING ON CONTRACTIONS AND STRETCH...YEAH YOU READ THAT F#$KIN RIGHT...TIMED WORK FOR GROWTH...NO OTHER F#$KIN WAY!!!

Single Leg Reverse cable glute raises- 2 sets per leg of 10-15 reps
    Left Leg
    20 x 11
    15 count break
    20 x 11
    Right Leg
    20 x 11
    15 count break
    20 x 11

Seated leg curls- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
    70 x 15
    80 x 12
    80 x 12

YOU KNOW HOW I ROLL...VOLUME OUT THE F#$KIN AZZ!!!!! YOU CANT KEEP UP!!! YOU GOTTA TURN INTO A DIFFERENT CREATURE TO KEEP UP WITH ME!!!

**Quads**

Quad Sweep Partials - Close Stance Leg Press (STAY SEATED IN BETWEEN SETS)- 4 sets of 50-100 reps
    10 plates x 50
    10 plates x 50
    10 plates x 50
    10 plates x 50

CTUT Close Stance somersault squats (hands held out in front of body)- 3 sets of 10-15 reps
    25 ps x 12
    25 ps x 12
    25 ps x 12

MOST INSANE PUMP OF MY F#$KIN LIFE!!!! QUAD SWEEPS CAN NEVER BE BIG ENOUGH!!! I WANNA DWARF EVERYONE ELSE'S LEGS!!! I WILL DWARF EVERYONE ELSE!!! MASS APPEAL!!!!

Close stance leg extensions- 3 sets
    Normal (20-30 reps)
    100 x 24
    100 x 24
    2 count paused (10-15 reps)
    80 x 11

Squats- 4 sets
    Low Bar CTUT (constant tension with no break at top of any rep or set doesn't count)
    315 x 30
    High Bar CTUT Timed (40-70 seconds)
    155 x 44
    155 x 44
    155 x 44

HITTIN NEW LEVELS OF INSANITY EVERYDAY!!!! EVERY SET!!!! EVERY F#$KIN REP!!!!!

**Traps**

Behind the back Barbell double overhand shrugs- 6 sets
    185 x 10
    10 count break
    185 x 10
    19 count break
    185 x 10
    10 count break
    185 x 10
    10 count break
    185 x 10
    10 count break
    185 x 10

NO WAY YOU CAN KEEP UP WITH THIS DEATHLY VOLUME...MY ONE SESSION BLOWS YOUR WEEK OF SESSIONS OUTTA. THE. F#$KING. WATER...TEST ME...BRING ON THE F#$KIN CHALLENGES!!!!

Cool-Down:
    -cardio
    -full body SMR
    -stretching (static, dynamic)
    -vacuums (3 sets of 20 seconds squeezing as hard as possible)

Training, Nutrition, & Supplementation Adjustments

Training Adjustments: NONE
    Nutritional Adjustments: Enjoyed two dinners with my families yesterday and completely loved Easter! Ate a lot of ham and stuffed shells! Woke up looking leaner than last monday. Will weigh in on Wednesday and assess weight. Depending on my weigh in that day, it will dictate how and if I introduce more CHO.
    Supplement Adjustments: NONE

SUPPLEMENT LOGS

BATTLES

Cellucor C4 (Icy Blue Razz)VSEvogen's EVP Plus
    VS
    Preworkout Used: C4
    Day: 3/6 (3 days using C4 followed by 3 days using Opposing Preworkout...The Challenger!!!)
    Dosage: 2 servings mixed in 7 oz water
    Taste: 9/10
    Mixability: 10/10
    Effectiveness: ?/10
    Comments: Love this blue razz!!!! Not as good as the mystery flavor IMO but solid!!! Pump, energy, EVERYTHING is off the charts like always! So I've gone thru a total of around 3-4 tubs of C4...and the effects still havent warn off? Damn I love effective products!

Cellucor COR-BCAA - Intraworkout/Between Meals - Recovery/Endurance/Growth

All Current Flavors: Watermelon, Topical Punch
    Flavor Used: Tropical Punch
    Dosages: Intraworkout and between meals throughout the day
    Taste: 10/10
    Effectiveness: 10/10
    Comments: Beyond happy with the results I've been receiving from COR-BCAA...next 2 amino products are iSatori RESTORAID and Cellucor Alpha Amino! Will keep you guys updated on which I will be using and will be comparing all 3 to eachother hopefully!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for new amino reviews Interested in how you like restoraid!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From
    Isatori ??? ^^^^

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    From
    Isatori ??? ^^^^
    huh?

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    In for new amino reviews Interested in how you like restoraid!
    Yeah i had it a while ago but that was before COR BCAA and AA...interested to see how it works!

From
    Isatori ??? ^^^^
    huh?
    Yup! iSatori makes RESTORAID if that was your question Bob

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Yup! iSatori makes RESTORAID if that was your question Bob
    exactly my question
    confused why he was confused its the same product lol

6 Upper Hypertrophy Day (Hybrid Cycle) (10-100 reps)

UB Hybrid Warm Up
    *Full ROM
    *DB rear into side delt (5 x 10 10)

-5 mins stepmill
    -20 count hip openers
    -rope cable crunch (80x30)
    -20 close grip pullups into Dbs
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 to 14 hip swings
    -close stance leg press 6 plates x 26

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE!!!! AN AGE OF WARRIORS!!!! FEARLESS...RUTHLESS...AND UNSTOPPABLE!!!!! SOME PEOPLE FEAR THE STORM...OTHERS RUN AWAY FROM IT...BUT I F#$KIN EMBRACE IT!!!!!

**Chest MMC**

30 degree incline db flys- 3 sets
    20-30 reps
    35 x 20
    35 x 20
    35 x 20

Flat DB presses- 3 sets of 15-20 reps
    60 x 15
    60 x 15
    60 x 15

F@$KIN EASY!!!! I WANNA TAkE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!!!!!

Slow Tempo Pec deck flys (Exaggerated ROM)- 3 sets of 10-12 reps
    105 x 10
    105 x 10
    105 x 10

Width work- 5 sets
    Pullups (10-12 reps, forced partials if needed)
    (wide) +55 x 10
    (wide) +55 x 10
    Ultra wide AMAP Tight Form CTUT Pull ups (full deloaded stretch at bottom of every rep, 12-20 reps)

NO MOTHERF@$KIN LIMITS!!!!!! PUSH IT!!!!!!!

Overhand K Style barbell rows- 5 sets
    Below knee (10-15 reps)
    320 x 10
    320 x 10
    Below knee (30-50 reps)
    225 x 30
    225 x 30
    Below knee double paused reps (12-20 reps, slight pause at shortened an lengthened)
    135 x 12

Pulldowns to sternum (imagine throwing things as hard as possible down to your sides)- 3 sets of 10-30 reps
    Explosive Tempo
    90 x 15
    90 x 15
    90 x 15

YEEEAHHH!!!! NOW WE'RE F@$KIN WORKIN!!!!! NO FEAR!!!!!!

SF Side laterals- 4 sets
    Standing (20-30 reps)
    55 x 25
    55 x 25
    Seated (30-40 reps)
    25 x 32
    Standing slight pause at tops (12-15 reps)
    30 x 12

Reverse pec deck- 3 sets of 20-30 reps
    Palms down
    90 x 21
    90 x 21
    Palms facing
    90 x 21

LEAVING BLOOOOD ON EVERY DAMN PIECE OF IRON!!!!!

Single DB front raise- 3 sets of 12-20 reps
    (UH) 25 x 16
    (N) 25 x 16
    (UH) 25 x 16

Paused Cable rope triceps (life fitness machine)- 6 sets of 15-20 reps
    Pressdowns
    35 x 16
    35 x 16
    35 x 16
    Behind pulling from bottom
    15 x 16
    15 x 16
    15 x 16

THATS IT!!!!! 4!!!!! 5!!!!! 6!!!!!! PUSH IT!!!!!

Reverse Db decline wrist curl circuit- 4 sets of 20-50 reps
    15 x 32
    15 x 32
    15 x 32
    15 x 22

DB side thumbless wrist curls- 4 sets of 20-50 reps
    30 x 22
    30 x 22
    30 x 22
    30 x 22

HERE COMES A F@$KIN LEGEND!!!! RIPPIN THIS PLACE APART!!!!!!

Biceps- 4 sets
    Standing alt db curls (10-15 reps)
    35 x 15
    Standing BB partials (40-80 reps)
    30 x 80
    30 x 80
    Standing DB hammer
    (alt, 20-30 reps) 30 x 21
    (both, 30-50 reps) 20 x 35

DB side laterals- 3 sets
    Paused at top (10-12 reps)
    40 x 10
    40 x 10
    Normal (15-20 reps)
    50 x 20

ENTIRE BODY IS SHAKING WITH FURY!!!!! ITS SHAKING WITH RAAAAGE!!!!!!

Hanging leg raises (feet at chest level) sets until unable to get 12+ reps per set

Rope crunch by lat pulldown- 3 sets of 15-20 reps
    90 x 20
    90 x 20
    90 x 20

1 MORE REP FOR THESE F@$KS!!!! 2 MORE REPS FOR THESE F@$KS!!!! 3!!!! 4!!!! AHHHH GIVE ME F@$KIN MOOOORE!!!!!

Timed decline crunch- 2 sets of 40-70 seconds
    0 x 26
    0 x 26

Side tricep shot has EASILY been a major weak pose for me...slowly bringing it up...below are pics this morning...no pump at 200.5 lbs...GOTTA WORK F#$KIN HARDER!!!!

Cool-Down:
    -cardio
    -full body SMR (Rumble Roller)

Training Adjustments: I've been introducing higher reps on my hypertrophy days to see how my body reacts...taking notes and will keep you all updated with my findings!

Nutritional Adjustments: My body is really soaking up all the calories I've been throwing at it! Shows in my performance in the gym and in the mirror! Beyond happy and just need to keep pushin cals!

Supplement Adjustments: Will be lucky enough to log PharmaFreak's Vita FREAK for a month! Looking forward to doing an entire month long log and review of this product! I will also be logging iSatori RESTORAID very soon! Thanks to both companies for hooking me up!

SUPPLEMENT LOGS

BATTLES

Cellucor C4 (Icy Blue Razz)VSEvogen's EVP Plus (Peach Mango)
    VS
    Preworkout Used: Evogen EVP PLUS Peach Mango
    Day: 4/6 (3 days using C4 followed by 3 days using Opposing Preworkout...The Challenger!!!)
    Dosage: 1 sample packet (2 servings) mixed in 8 oz water
    Comments: I still am in absolute LOVE with this product! The Peach Mango flavor is outta this world! Literally there's no other product I've tasted that has this similar flavor..VERY unique!

Cellucor COR-BCAA - Intraworkout - Recovery/Endurance/Growth

Dosages: Intraworkout
    Comments: Beyond happy with the results I've been receiving from COR-BCAA...next 2 amino products are iSatori RESTORAID and Cellucor Alpha Amino! Will keep you guys updated on which I will be using and will be comparing all 3 to eachother hopefully!

Cellucor Alpha Amino - Between Meals - Recovery/Endurance/Growth

All Current Flavors: Fruit Punch, Icy Blue Razz
    Flavor Used: Fruit Punch
    Dosages: Between meals 2x per day
    Comments: Got my order of AA in the other day and plan on using this for a bit until I begin my RESTORAID supplement log! Gotta say...dosing AA between meals and COR BCAA intra just takes things to a whole new level! DOMs? WTF does that mean? hahaha

Need to really start working hard on adding overall MASS while staying relatively lean! Need more width and thickness!!!!

Looking real good dude! Dem delt striations!!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Looking real good dude! Dem delt striations!!
    Thanks man! Entire body is better than its ever looked and I'm enjoying every second of it!

7 Weakpoint Day - Arms and Calves (Hybrid Cycle) (8-30 reps)

Specific Warmup:
    -5 mins stepmill
    -hip openers
    -cable crunches 80 x 30
    -db side laterals 20 x 40
    -db rear delt flys 10 x 20
    -close grip pullups x 30
    -hip openers
    -wide grip pulldowns 75 x 30

ITS MY MOTHERF@$KIN WEAKPOINT DAY!!!!!!!! BEYOND DETERMINED TO ADD SLABS OF MASS ONTO THIS PATHETIC FRAME!!! HERE WE ARE!!!! JUGGERNAUT!!!!!!

**short rest periods under 60 seconds**

Cable wrist curls- 4 sets of 10-30 reps
    Pulling from top
    (PU) 5 x 16
    (PD) 20 x 22
    (PU) 5 x 16
    (PD) 20 x 22

Forearm work- 4 sets of 6-10 reps
    CJ thumbless front
    135 x 7
    135 x 7
    Paused Thumbless Reverse curl with extension
    45 x 7
    45 x 7

THIS IS NOT YOUR PLAYGROUND!!! ITS MY HOME!!!!!!!

Forced LF Standing Barbell curls (pinky on smooth line)- 3 sets of 15-20 reps
    125 x 15
    125 x 15
    125 x 15

Close grip bench press- 3 sets of 15-20 reps
    135 x 16
    135 x 16
    135 x 16

BREAKIN BODIES!!!!! TIME TO GO CRAAAAZY!!!!!!

Tricep dips (forced partials if needed- 1 set AMAP

Alt DB curls- 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    45 x 6
    45 x 6
    45 x 6

ILL BURY YOU IN BLOOOOD!!!! BECOME STRONGER JUGGERNAUT!!!!

Single arm Overhead DB extensions- 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    20 x 8
    20 x 8
    20 x 8

Single arm db preacher curls ss hammer- 3 sets of 20-30 reps
    20 x 22 22
    20 x 22 22
    20 x 22 22

I WON'T STOP CHEWING OUT YOUR HEART!!!! THIS CANNIBAL IS HUNGRY FOR MEAT!!!!!

Other heavier machine SF Crossbody Single arm overhead extensions ss single rope pressdown- 3 sets if 20-30 reps
    15 x 21 into 5 x 21
    15 x 21 into 5 x 21
    15 x 21 into 5 x 21

SF Holding Arm - Cable forearm (SF)- 6 sets
    Palms down (20-30 reps)
    10 x 17
    10 x 17
    10 x 17
    Palms up
    30 x 22
    30 x 22
    30 x 22

I WORK HARDER THAN ANYBODY KNOWS!!!!! I CAN'T LOSE!!!!!

BB pump curls- 3 sets of 30+ reps
    40 x 40
    40 x 40
    40 x 40

Non Paused Seated calf press + NOS (10 second break between sets)- 5 sets
    Toes straight (8-10 reps)
    5 plates x 9
    5 plates x 9
    Toes out (10-12 reps)
    4 plates x 12
    4 plates x 12
    5 count squeeze (exaggerate ROM)
    3 plates x 10

I WONT STOP!!!!! I CAN'T STOP!!!

Paused Standing machine calf press + NOS (20 second break between sets)- 4 sets
    Toes Straight (10-15 reps)
    100 x 11
    100 x 11
    SPEED 50-100 reps
    (Toes Straight) 25 x 60
    (Toes Out) 25 x 60

...hittin new levels of INTENSITY...hittin new levels of INSANITY...EVERY. F@$KIN. DAY...

Cool-Down:
    -cardio

Nutritional Adjustments: Weighed in at the same 200.5 lbs! Bumping up CHO and today is 1 of my 2 free meals per week! PUSHIN CALS HARD TO GROW!

SUPPLEMENT LOGS

BATTLES

VS
    Day: 5/6 (3 days using C4 followed by 3 days using Opposing Preworkout...The Challenger!!!)
    Dosage: 1 sample packet (2 servings) mixed in 8 oz water
    Comments: MAN did the pump in my arms and calves blow up today!!! Such a solid product and honestly...wish the Evogen line wasn't so pricey or I'd have this around more often!

Flavor Used: Watermelon
    Comments: Still a fan of TP over Watermelon! Love how effective this formula is!

Flavor Used: Icy Blue Razz
    Comments: SOOOO DAAAAMN TAAAASTY!!!!

You try watermelon AA yet?

You try watermelon AA yet?
    Not yet my man!

1 Lower MAX EFFORT - MAXIMAL STRENGTH OUTPUT (1-5 rep range)
    *Increase squat/dead by 5 lbs every session

LB Hybrid Warm Up
    *Full ROM

-5 min stepmill
    -20 count hip openers
    -25 close grip pullups
    -25 dips
    -leg raises (12)
    -walking leg stretches
    -20 count hip openers
    -12 close grip pullups
    -12 dips
    -db side lateral 40x8 OR DB rear delt flys 20x8
    -20 count hip openers
    -20 count hip openers

On my way to the gym lately I've been getting more aggressive than ever...I can feel myself slowly slipping into a different state, into my own realm...I can't control myself anymore...I want more and more and it's never enough...IM NEVER SATISFIED!!!!

Single Wrapped 50 lb bands (least assistance) Reverse banded squats- 3 sets
    Low Bar Back
    Bands + 585 x 1
    Bands + 585 x 1
    Front
    Bands + 405 x 1
    Bands + 405 x 1

ONLY EVER USED DOUBLE WRAPPED BANDS!!!! USED SINGLE WRAPPED 50 LB TOTAL RESISTANCE BANDS AND HIT F@$KIN LIFETIME PRS!!!!!

Single Wrapped 50 lb bands (least assistance) Reverse banded Deadlifts- 3 sets
    Sumo
    Bands + 585 x 1
    Bands + 605 x 1
    Bands + 615 x 1

PULLED 605 SMOOTH BUT I WANTED 615!!!!! HITCHED AND DID WHATEVER WAS NECESSARY TO COMPLETE THAT F@)KIN REP!!!!!!! I DON'T GIVE A F@$K!!!!! ILL NEVER P&SSY OUT!!!!! COME ON!!!!

Leg press quad sweep partials (down to first knob)- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    24 plates x 3
    24 plates x 3
    24 plates x 3

Smith Machine squats- 4 sets 2-5 reps
    Somersault (don't hold onto machine, hands pushing down on bar)
    165 x 3
    165 x 3
    High Bar Close Stance
    315 x 2
    315 x 2

DO OR DIE!!!!! THIS IS F@$KIN INTENSITY!!!!!!

Reset Reps - Laying paused leg curls (3A)- 4 sets of 2-5 reps
    Forced Partials
    155 x 5
    160 x 2
    Paused at peak contraction
    135 x 2
    135 x 2

Seated leg curl - stay seated between sets (seat 3 legs 2)- 4 sets of 3-5 reps
    135 x 3
    135 x 3
    Flex quads before every rep
    85 x 5
    90 x 3

MOOORE!!!!!!!!!! TRY AND KEEP UP!!!!!

SF Seated calf press (3 point pause)- 6 sets of 2-6 reps
    Toes Straight - 1.5 Reps Shortened
    3 plates + 25 x 6
    4 plates x 4
    4 plates x 4
    Toes Out - 1.5 Reps Lengthened
    4 plates x 4
    4 plates x 4
    4 plates x 4

Toes Out Standing machine calf- 6 sets of 2-6 reps
    Slow
    280 x 5
    280 x 5
    5:5:5 Tempo
    205 x 6
    220 x 2

THIS IS MY WORLD MOTHERF@$KER!!!!

Seated close grip scapula retractions- 3 sets of 3-5 paused reps
    225 x 4
    225 x 4
    225 x 4

Smith machine behind the back shrugs- 3 sets of 3-5 paused reps
    On Tip Toes
    315 x 4
    315 x 4
    315 x 4

Full moon time to feast...I'm a monster...IM A MOTHERF@$KIN BEAAST!!!!!!!

Cool-Down:
    -cardio

Nutritional Adjustments: NONE

SUPPLEMENT LOGS

BATTLES

VS

COMPLETE BATTLE REVIEW COMING WITHIN THE NEXT DAY OR SO!...who do you think won?!

I'm going to say it's the closest battle yet but C4 still won lol

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

I'm going to say it's the closest battle yet but C4 still won lol
    Hmmm....you shall have to wait and see

2 Upper MAX EFFORT - MAXIMAL STRENGTH OUTPUT (Hybrid Cycle)(1-5 rep range)

UB Hybrid Warm Up
    *Full ROM

-5 mins stepmill
    -20 count hip openers
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 to 14 hip swings

Sometimes no matter how hard you try, you fail...everytime you fail it's painful...I can't let that happen...no matter how severe the failure...YOU NEVER GET UP!!!! I WON'T BE STOPPED!!!! I CAN'T BE STOPPED!!!!

STRENGTH REPS - Flat Barbell Press- 3 sets of Singles
    Warm ups
    135 x 5
    185 x 3
    225 x 1
    255 x 1
    5:2:1 Tempo Singles
    275 x 1
    275 x 1
    5:2:1 Tempo Doubles/Triples
    255 x 2

30 degree Incline DB Press- 3 sets of Doubles/Triples
    90 x 3
    90 x 3
    90 x 3

CONSISTENT PERFORMANCE DAY IN AND DAY OUT!!!!

Both arm cable upper pec fly (heavier setting)- 3 sets
    35 x 3
    35 x 3
    35 x 3

Wide Grip Width Work- 4 sets of 2-5 reps
    Wide grip (forced partials)
    +2 plates + 2.5 x 4
    +2 plates + 2.5 x 4
    Wide grip
    (reset reps) +1 plate + 10 x 4
    (CTUT) +1 plate + 10 x 4

NO SHORTCUTS!!! HARD WORK OVER ANYTHING!!!

Below Knee BB Rows- 6 sets of 3-5 reps
    Kikel Overhand Rows (Pull to waist)
    365 x 4
    365 x 4
    365 x 4
    Kikel Pendlay (pull to sternum)
    235 x 4
    235 x 4
    235 x 4

Ultra Wide grip neutral grip pulldowns- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    Below chin
    180 x 5
    195 x 5
    210 x 5

ITS ALL GUNNA PAY OFF!!!!!!! GETTIN TO THE TOP IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME!!!!

Face Pulls- 4 sets of 3-5 reps
    Both arm
    150 x 5
    150 x 5
    Single arm circuit
    80 x 4
    80 x 4

DB Side laterals (seat lvl 8)- 6 sets of 3-5 reps
    Slow Tempo - Standing DB (slightly loose form)
    75 x 4
    75 x 4
    SF Seated
    55 x 5
    Paused at top Standing
    50 x 4
    50 x 4
    50 x 4

THIS IS NOT THE END!!!! I CAN'T STOP!!!!

Weighted dips- 2 sets of 2-5 reps
    +2 plates + 25 x 3
    +2 plates + 25 x 3

DB single arm front raises- 4 sets of 3-5 reps
    (UH) 45 x 4
    (N) 45 x 4
    Paused at top UH
    30 x 5
    30 x 5

MORE PAIN!!!!! I NEED IT!!!! I CRAVE IT!!!!!!!

Kikel Single Arm Rope Pulldowns- 5 sets of 3-5 reps
    Normal
    35 x 4
    1.5 reps shortened
    20 x 3
    20 x 3
    Straight
    25 x 5
    25 x 5

SF Biceps- 6 sets of 2-4 reps per arm
    Seated alt
    45 x 4
    45 x 4
    45 x 4
    DB Alt Hammer (strapped)
    70 x 5
    75 x 3
    75 x 3

FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!! PUSH IT!!!!!!!!

Cable forearm (2 count squeeze)- 6 sets of 3-6 reps
    Palms down
    10 x 8
    10 x 8
    10 x 8
    Palms up
    42.5 x 6
    42.5 x 6
    42.5 x 6

DB preacher into hammer curl- 3 sets of 3-5 reps
    40 x 3 3
    40 x 3 3
    40 x 3 3

F@$K THE BOTTOM!!!!! I BELONG AT THE TOP!!!!!!

Hanging leg raise to eyes- AMSAP until unable to get 6 with 10 count break between sets
    +5 x 6
    +5 x 6
    +5 x 6

0:2:0 Tempo Rope cable crunches- 3 sets
    90 x 5
    90 x 5
    90 x 5

Timed Decline crunches (seat lvl 2)- 2 sets of 40-70 seconds
    0 x 32
    0 x 32

THERES NO ONE OUT THERE WORKING HARDER!!!! IM HUNGRIER THAN EVER!!!! THOSE WHO ARE HUNGRY ARE NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE...THEY MAKE IT HAPPEN, NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!

Cool-Down:
    -cardio

SUPPLEMENT LOGS

BATTLES

VS

COMPLETE BATTLE REVIEW POSTED IN MOMENTS!!

Cellucor C4 (Icy Blue RAZZ) VS Evogen EVP PLUS (Peach Mango)

VS

About the Products

With all of my battles, I have links below to my previous reviews on these products that you can click and read IF YOU WISH TO REVIEW SPECIFIC INGREDIENT BREAKDOWNS as well as my initial thoughts of the products prior to these battles! And if you order, save some cash and use the coupon codes!

Cellucor C4 (Icy Blue RAZZ)
    http://www.cellucor.com/products/9-c4-extreme - Use coupon code "BKUP20" to save 20% off your order

#1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxOeFbm1Q7A

#2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVl08gQXkNI

#3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUxR3oK3bV8

#4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE3a2DGdojE

#5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uTgVVjgQl8

#6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYG9-2erRdY
Cellucor
    C4 Mystery Flavor Review - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzoVCTDqTGg

Cellucor C4 BATTLES…RSP - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRdTzXl--yU
    Cellucor C4 BATTLES RSP Nutrition Fast Fuel Battle Review - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpGq4olPqsI
    Cellucor C4 BATTLES RSP Nutrition Battle Review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1226523691
    Cellucor C4 BATTTLES Neon Sport's VOLT - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZHlTFnyFQ4

Evogen EVP PLUS (Peach Mango)
    http://www.evogennutrition.com/
    Entire Workout Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160501121
    Final Review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...?t=160724921&p

About Me
    -21 Years Old
    -200.5 lb Bodybuilder/Powerlifter
    -525x2 Squat, 545x2 Deadlift, 335x2 Bench
    -Currently Lean Bulking using my personalized BF DUP Program consisting of:
    Day 1: Lower Max Effort
    Day 2: Upper Max Effort
    Day 3: Lower Hybrid
    Day 4: Upper Hybrid
    Day 5: Lower Hypertrophy
    Day 6: Upper Hypertrophy
    Day 7: Weakpoint training (Arms and Calves)
    *squatting, benching, and deadlifting 3-4x per week with high volume sessions

Cellucor C4 BATTLE Standings
    #1: RSP Fast Fuel - BEATEN - Scored a 8.6 against C4
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1226523691

#2: Neon Sport's VOLT - BEATEN - Scored a 9.8 against C4
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1228994303

#3: Scivation PSYCHO - BEATEN - Scored a 7.2 against C4
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1232365943

*C4 REMAINS UNBEATEN WITH A PERFECT 3-0 RECORD

Flavors Available
    Cellucor C4
    Icy Blue Razz
    Fruit Punch
    Green Apple
    Lemon Lime
    Mojito
    Orange
    Pineapple
    Pink Lemonade
    Strawberry Margarita
    Watermelon

Evogen EVP PLUS
    Peach Mango

What I Expect

Cellucor has won the past

3 battles and has momentum on its side! Time to put it to the test of Evogen's EVP PLUS, a preworkout that I previously reviewed, logged, AND LOVED!!! I can honestly see this battle giving a slight node in favor of C4 just based off my previous review but only time will tell!

Each BATTLE will consist of:

-3 days taking Cellucor C4 followed by 3 days of taking Opposing Preworkout

-Entire write up and video review of the battle assessing: mixability, flavor, energy levels, pump increases, focus changes, ingredient profile overview and thoughts, overall effectiveness of product, AND THE WINNER!!!!

-Rating will be the standard ?/10

THE BATTLE!!!!!

Mixability

As with all of my mixability testings, I use nothing other than the shaker bottle, water, and product (NO blender cube) in order to assess the true mixability capabilities of the product. C4 as you guys know mixed perfectly with no clumps and NO foam! As with my previous review on EVP PLUS, sadly had slight residue at the bottom of the shaker and a decent amount of foam. After letting the product sit for about 20 mins the foam was only slightly there but still present...overall I wish Evogen did a better job with this aspect of the product.

Flavor

After switching from the Mystery flavor of C4 to the Icy Blue Razz, I gotta be honest and say I had to score C4 down 1 point simply because Blue Razz is easily steps below the Mystery Flavor and although still tastes amazing, isn't on the same 10/10 level as the Mystery Flavor. Now this REALLY surprised me! I knew from taking EVP PLUS before that the flavor was outta the park but after comparing the two, had to give the nod to EVP PLUS! The Peach Mango flavor tastes EXACTLY like a liquid peach ring and is such a unique flavor, I feel EVERYONE needs to try it out at least once! Love it!

Energy

Cellucor's C4 energy, as always, flows in and seems to stay with you throughout the day AS DOES EVP PLUS! When I previously logged EVP PLUS, you'll notice this product is not meant to "stim you out" but rather provide ample enough energy WHICH i experienced to a greater extent this second run through of using the product! I had the perfect amount of energy with NO crashes throughout the day! The only reason C4 got the 1 point difference over EVP PLUS is because the energy seemed to stay longer and "better" throughout the day than the EVP PLUS. Very tough call though as both have great energy blends!

Pump

C4 AND EVP PLUS' pump capabilities were so amazing! As with the energy portion, C4 barely beat out EVP PLUS by simply lasting longer! EVP PLUS's pump enhancements seemed to slightly wear out nearing the end of my workouts (20 mins left) where as you never notice the pump from C4 leave!...Damn...I didn't realize how close this battle was haha

Focus
    Again, you guys know I assess focus with EVERY PREWORKOUT product even though C4 and EVP PLUS are NOT intended to promote extreme focus. In my experience, a pre workout product that is working (giving you more energy and better pumps) ultimately leads you to being more intense and focused in the gym making for an overall BETTER workout! BOTH products were beyond effective, but as you saw with the energy and pump categories, C4 slightly edged out EVP PLUS, leading you to have more energy and better pumps in the gym, leading to (me) focusing even better!

OFFICIAL BATTLE SCORE CARD

Cellucor C4 (Icy Blue RAZZ)
 VS Evogen EVP PLUS (Peach Mango)
    Mixability

10 VS 7
    Flavor

9 VS 10
    Energy

10 VS 9
    Pump
    10 VS 9
    Focus

10 VS 9
    Total Overall Effectiveness

9.8 VS 8.8

AND YOUR WINNER IS....

CELLUCOR C4 MAKING IT THE PREWORKOUT 4X KING!!!!

Overall Value
    EVP PLUS
    Purchase Link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/evogen/evp-plus.html
    Value: 40 servings for $59.95

C4
    Purchase Link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ce...4-extreme.html
    Value: 30 servings for $29.99 OR 60 servings for $47

Store Reviews

Overall Opinion
    I honestly would suggest you buying both! They are both such amazing products that deserve to be given the chance to prove themselves to you! We all react differently to supplements and maybe EVP PLUS will work better for you than C4! Maybe C4 will work better for you than EVP PLUS like it did for me! The point is, test them out, try them, and definitely let me know which you like best!

...CELLUCOR C4 MOVES TO A PERFECT 4-0 RECORD...CAN YOUR PREWORKOUT TAKE C4 OUT?...

RBanded Deadlift PR - 615x1 after 585x1 squats and 600x1 Deadlifts (Reverse Banded Work)

DAAAMN!!!! B2G1 FREE Alpha Amino + 50% off Coupon Code!!! 90 servings for $30!!!! DAAAMN!!!!
    Code is EMPCELLAA30!!!

3 Lower Hybrid - Intent (4-10 rep range)

LB Hybrid Warm Up
    *Full ROM

-5 min stepmill
    -20 count hip openers
    -25 close grip pullups
    -25 dips
    -leg raises (12)
    -walking leg stretches
    -20 count hip openers
    -12 close grip pullups
    -12 dips
    -db side lateral 40x12 OR DB rear delt flys 20x8
    -20 count hip openers
    -20 count hip openers

My hybrid days are having a new twist on them...a new focus...that focus is...INTENT...breaking down the movements, using the muscles I WANT TO USE...and focus on taking my growth TO THE NEXT LEVEL...3...2...1...TIME TO F#$KIN BUUUUUUUUURN THIS SHYT!!!!!

Squats- 4 sets of 4 reps
    Slightly Paused Low Bar
    325 x 4
    325 x 4
    Front
    225 x 4
    225 x 4

Reset Sumo Deadlifts w/ pause at top- 3 sets of 4 reps
    415 x 4
    415 x 4
    415 x 4

PAUSED AT VARIOUS POINTS ON MY COMPOUNDS AND FELT STRONG AS F#$K!!! I CAN FEEL MY LEGS GROWING WITH EVERY REP!!!! I CAN FEEL MY STRENGTH CURVES INCREASING!!! I CANT BE STOPPED!!! I ALWAYS WANT MOOOORE!!!! IM ALWAYS SEEKING HIGHER GROUND!!!!!!

Timed Close Stance Quad Sweep Partial Leg Press (stay seated between sets, emphasize knee sweep insertion)- 3 sets of 30-50 seconds
    Both
    14 plates x 34
    14 plates x 34
    14 plates x 34

Lying leg curls- 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    95 x 9
    95 x 9
    95 x 9

INSAAANE CONTRACTIONS!!! LEGS BLOWIN OUTTA MY F#$KIN SWEATS!!!! BRING IT ON!!!!!

ATG Somersault squats (hands held together in front of bar, emphasize hip sweep insertion)- 3 sets of 40-60 second sets
    Slow Negatives
    35 ps x 44
    35 ps x 44
    35 ps x 44

Slow Tempo Seated leg curls- 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    90 x 9
    90 x 9
    90 x 9

I LOSE MY COOL!!!! I LOSE MY COMPOSURE!!!! I LET THE ANIMAL LOOSE!!!!!!!!!

Slow Tempo Close stance quad sweep extensions- 3 sets of 8-10 reps
    100 x 9
    100 x 9
    100 x 9

Seated calf press- 4 sets
    5:5:5:5 Tempo (4-8 reps)
    (toes straight) 5 plates x 7
    (toes out) 4 plates x 8
    Timed (40-70 seconds)
    (toes straight, 1.5 reps lengthened) 2 plates x 44
    (toes out, 1.5 reps shortened) 2 plates x 49

BLOOD VOLUME OFF THE F#$KIN CHARTS!!!! THIS IS TRUE INTENT!!!! THIS IS TRUE PAAAIN!!!!

Rotary Calf press (seat lvl 6)- 5 sets of 6-10 reps
    Explosive CON, Controlled ECC
    40 x 10
    40 x 10
    40 x 10
    40 x 10
    40 x 10

Single arm smith machine bb shrug (opposite arm holding onto machine)- 4 set circuit of 4-10 reps
    Pause at tops
    135 x 5
    135 x 5
    135 x 5
    135 x 5

Finishing off my workout with 3 sets of Winggate Sprints...hit the floor and took 15 mins to recover...throughout this entire workout, I could feel my legs expanding...I could see my legs growing...I could feel my strength curves increasing...always trying new things...always experimenting...and most importantly...ALWAYS PROGRESSIVELY OVERLOADING AND F#$KING GROWING!!!!!

Cool-Down:
    -cardio

SUPPLEMENT LOGS

BATTLES

Cellucor C4 (Icy Blue Razz) VS.......Competitor to be announced soon!!!

Big things going down in here

Big things going down in here
    Trying

C4'S NEXT COMPETITOR....

HIT Supplements Peak Perform Elite Pre-Workout (Pineapple Mango)

doesnt look too bad
    1.5g CM
    1.25g BA
    200mg Caffeine
    Prob blend with LCLT for recovery
    Calcium and Magnesium (Forms of electrolyes perhaps)

eager to see this.

You really need to get katana bro. No joke.. that would be a legit comparison.

doesnt look too bad
    1.5g CM
    1.25g BA
    200mg Caffeine
    Prob blend with LCLT for recovery
    Calcium and Magnesium (Forms of electrolyes perhaps)

eager to see this.

You really need to get katana bro. No joke.. that would be a legit comparison.
    Yeah man I'm pumped with it!!!! Plan is to order Katana within the next week or 2!

4 Upper Hybrid - Assistance INTENT Focus (4-10 rep range)

UB Hybrid Warm Up
    *Full ROM

-5 mins stepmill
    -20 count hip openers
    -walking leg stretches
    -10 to 14 hip swings

LETS F#$KIN GO!!!! DAY OFF??? WTF IS THAT!!!! PUSHIN GROWTH EVERY. DAMN. DAY.

Smith Machine Incline BB bench- 4 sets of 4 reps
    Normal
    205 x 4
    205 x 4
    1.5 lengthened reps
    185 x 4
    3 count double pause
    135 x 4

Cable flys- 6 sets of 6-10 reps
    Bear Hugs - Middle (Lvl 11, 2 count shortened)
    35 x 8
    35 x 8
    35 x 8
    Up (slight pause)
    25 x 7
    25 x 7
    25 x 7

SQUEEZING AND STRETCHING EVERY MUSCLE HARDER THAN EVER!!! INTENT DAY!!!!

Back Complex- 10 sets of 4-10 reps
    (SF) Ultra wide grip pulldown ss both arm paused supported DB rows
    195 x 8 into 50 x 5
    195 x 8 into 50 x 5
    195 x 8 into 50 x 5
    Wide Grip Pulldown (below chin explosive concentric)
    135 x 9
    135 x 9
    135 x 9
    Kai Greene T Bar Rows (LF, 45 Degree Angle rowing off floor, wide stance)
    3 plates x 9
    3 plates x 9
    3 plates x 9

Rear standing db reverse fly- 4 sets of 6-10 reps
    Palms down
    40 x 9
    40 x 9
    Palms facing
    55 x 9
    55 x 9

INSANE FOCUS!!!! CRAZY PUMP!!!! GTFO OF MY WAY!!!!

DB side laterals- 6 sets
    SF Normal (6-10 reps)
    70 x 8
    70 x 8
    70 x 8
    SF standing paused at top of every rep
    40 x 8
    40 x 8
    40 x 8

Weighted Dips- 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    +2 plates x 6
    +2 plates x 6
    5 count double pause
    +1 plate x 6

PLAYIN THE MASS GAME!!!! JAY CUTLER WIDTH!!! I WANT MOOOORE!!!!!

Standing DB Preacher Curl circuit- 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    30 x 9
    30 x 9
    30 x 9

Single Arm Db front raise circuit- 3 sets of 4-8 reps
    Normal
    40 x 7
    1.5 reps
    25 x 7
    25 x 7

STOP!!! GET BACK!!!! MY F#$KIN HOUSE!!!!

SF single crossbody rope pressdown (front to back)- 3 set circuit of 6-10 reps
    25 x 9
    25 x 9
    25 x 9

SF both arm twisting db curls- 4 sets of 6-10 reps
    Alt
    45 x 7
    45 x 7
    Hammer
    60 x 7
    60 x 7

BLOWIN THIS SHYT UP!!!! IM THE F#$KIN KIIING!!!!!

Preacher decline forearm work- 6 sets
    Palms down
    15 x 16
    15 x 16
    15 x 16
    Palms in at sides thumbless
    15 x 25
    15 x 25
    15 x 25

Platform Hanging leg raises (quads to chest/toes above eyes) 3 sets
    10 count break
    10 count break

Standing rope cable- 4 sets of 6-10 reps with minimal break
    Fully shortened (5 count contraction)
    70 x 9
    70 x 9
    Timed (30-50 seconds)
    30 x 40
    30 x 40

During my side lateral exercises some random guy comes over, taps my shoulder, and says "damn bro! Going for that crazy size right?!"...thats right...GOING TO OUTMASS F#$KIN EVERYONE!!!!!!

Cool-Down:
    -cardio

SUPPLEMENT LOGS

BATTLES

Cellucor C4 (Icy Blue Razz) VS HIT Supplements Peak Perform (Pineapple Mango)
    Preworkout Used: Cellucor C4 Icy Blue Razz
    Day: 1/6 (3 days using C4 followed by 3 days using Opposing Preworkout...The Challenger!!!)
    Dosage: 2 servings mixed in 8 oz water
    Comments: C4 amazing as always! BEYOND pumped to try Peak Perform!!!

5 Lower Hypertrophy Day (Hybrid Cycle) (10-100 reps)

LB Hybrid Warm Up
    *Full ROM

-5 min stepmill
    -20 count hip openers
    -25 close grip pullups
    -25 dips
    -leg raises (12)
    -walking leg stretches
    -20 count hip openers
    -12 close grip pullups
    -12 dips
    -db side lateral 40x12 OR DB rear delt flys 20x8
    -20 count hip openers
    -20 count hip openers

GET F&$KIN READY!!!! YOUVE NEVER SEEN A WORKOUT LIKE THIS!!!!! You wanted insanity?...HERE IT F@$KIN IS!!!!!

CTUT Quad Sweep Squats- 3 sets of 20-40 reps
    365 x 20
    225 x 20
    225 x 20

Pause at tops Standing calf raises (alt between feet close and shoulder width apart stances)- 6 sets of 10-12 reps each
    Warm up
    100 x 20
    Toes straight
    160 x 12
    175 x 10
    175 x 10
    Toes out
    175 x 10
    175 x 10
    175 x 10

STARTIN THIS WORKOUT WITH A F@$KIN BANG!!!! YOU ALREADY TIRED?!?!?!? THE WAR HAS JUST BEGUUN!!!!!!!

Seated calf press- 6 sets
    Toes straight (pause at tops, 12-20 reps)
    4 plates x 14
    4 plates x 14
    Toes out (no pause, 20-50 reps)
    2 plates x 36
    2 plates x 36
    Toes in (20-60 reps)
    1 plate x 22
    1 plate x 22

Laying leg curls (lower back arched and lats engaged)- 5 sets
    Normal
    (12-15 reps) 85 x 15
    (12-15 reps) 90 x 12
    (20-30 reps) 60 x 23
    Twisting Feet Out At Bottom (STAY SEATED between sets, 40-70 seconds)
    55 x 54 seconds
    55 x 54 seconds

ANIMAAAAL!!!!!! IM ABOUT TO TEAR IT UP NOW!!!!!

Single Leg Reverse cable glute raises- 2 sets per leg of 10-15 reps
    Left Leg
    20 x 12
    15 count break
    20 x 12
    Right Leg
    20 x 12
    15 count break
    20 x 12

Seated leg curls- 4 sets of 12-15 reps
    80 x 13
    80 x 13
    80 x 13
    80 x 13

I WELCOME THE PAIN!!!! YES!!!! MORE!!!!! I F@$KIN WANT THIS MORE THAN I WANNA BREATHE!!!!!!!

Quad Sweep Partials - Close Stance Leg Press (STAY SEATED IN BETWEEN SETS)- 4 sets of 50-100 reps
    10 plates x 52
    10 plates x 52
    10 plates x 52
    10 plates x 52

CTUT Close Stance somersault squats (hands held out in front of body)- 3 sets of 10-15 reps
    25 ps x 13
    25 ps x 13
    25 ps x 13

NOBODYS TRAINING LIKE THIS!!!!! 30 SETS OF LETS ALREADY BANGED THE F#$K OUT!!! I WANT MOOOORE!!!!

Close stance leg extensions- 3 sets
    Normal (20-30 reps)
    100 x 25
    100 x 25
    2 count paused (10-15 reps)
    80 x 12

CTUT Deadlifts- 3 sets of 20-40 reps
    365 x 20
    225 x 20
    225 x 20

COME AT ME BROOO!!!!! IM THE F@$KIN KING!!!!!!!!

Behind the back Barbell double overhand shrugs- 6 sets
    185 x 12
    10 count break
    185 x 12
    19 count break
    185 x 12
    10 count break
    185 x 12
    10 count break
    185 x 12
    10 count break
    185 x 12

...MAJOR PRS of constant tension sets of 365x20 on squats and deadlifts...oddly enough, I could literally FEEL my muscles growing better at a lower RPE...thats why I do it all...I'm the definition of progressive overload...I'm the definition of FREAK...and I'm working harder and harder everyday to REDEFINE THE WORD INTENSITY!!!!!

Cool-Down:
    -cardio

SUPPLEMENT LOGS

BATTLES

Cellucor C4 (Icy Blue Razz) VS HIT Supplements Peak Perform (Pineapple Mango)
    Preworkout Used: Cellucor C4 Icy Blue Razz
    Day: 2/6 (3 days using C4 followed by 3 days using Opposing Preworkout...The Challenger!!!)
    Dosage: 2 servings mixed in 8 oz water
    Comments: Love that some preworkouts like C4 can literally help you push that extra bit in such a tough workout like today!

Got me fired up with that post!! nice work

PS- I know you like youre cellucor...I has a sample of fruit punch alpha amino, can't really comment on effectiveness but the taste was the best fruit punch i've ever had haha

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

Got me fired up with that post!! nice work

PS- I know you like youre cellucor...I has a sample of fruit punch alpha amino, can't really comment on effectiveness but the taste was the best fruit punch i've ever had haha
    NICE! Glad i can pump you up bro! It was one of those days were everything just aligned perfectly!

DUUUDE!!! I have 3 tubs of Fruit Punch AA!!! Still gotta crack em open!!!

Page 94 of 191 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast