Page 90 of 183 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,700 of 5464
    Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    we gonna try spawn an offspring near the end of this year
    Good luck!

I was told at our ages it would take a full year of "Spawning." Then we had just the right water temps and moon cycle on the very first run!

6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    we gonna try spawn an offspring near the end of this year
    God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

You'll have to adopt.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 44hunter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

You'll have to adopt.
    That explains why Cockta wears this to every Jags game..

"I believe that life isn't worth living if not lived passionately." - Nainoa

"Anything you put into your subconscious mind can become reality" - Mike Rashid

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GREENFEATHER View Post
    Ain't nothin' sexier than a woman that can throw a cast net!!
    Yep

Attached Images

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    Yep
    Boy how old was your wife when you married her... 9?

No ****?
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So was looking forward to deer season this year, but now it looks like I may be deployed. So I'm going to get my bow tag. Only problem is I haven't bow hunted in over 15 years and need a new bow. What's the difference between these 900 dollar bows and the 300 dollar ones?

What do you recommend/

paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) paulpfiction has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 44hunter View Post
    Lol Ive been there brother.

I just got over some sort of stomach bug. I actually had to go to the ER and get some fluids put back. **** was rough. The ex has been nothing but bitchy but that was expected. Kid is getting big, not so much length but in girth. Shes almost 20lbs!

Ive found that in this part of the year when its too hot to fish or hunt that I usually go into a slump. So ive started playing guitar in my free time which has kept my mind from going crazy. I suck but i really enjoy it.
    I am healing from what I believe is a brown recluse bite. Got sick as a dog. Will post pic of leg if you want to see, but man it put me down. Went to the hospital er twice for it

http://i.imgur.com/gGJZNnE.jpg

my leg from the infection

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, survived my first 5k adventure race. Went into it with zero training and prep. I finished in an hour and one minute. Better than i expected. It kicked my butt, and I'm pretty sore today.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Well, survived my first 5k adventure race. Went into it with zero training and prep. I finished in an hour and one minute. Better than i expected. It kicked my butt, and I'm pretty sore today.
    Awesome Bro!

Good work!
    6'4"

Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hartski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks, Nainoa! Not bad for a short fat guy. My goal for next year is 45 minutes.

Just made a batch of salsa with brandywine tomatoes and I'm getting ready to make some pasta sauce with the san marzanos.

in omnia paratus

Well Gentleman... I just finished and signed all the paperwork for my first freelance writing contract. It's about 10 hours worth of work per week... The "High end" of the average pay a freelancer makes with this company would pay one third of my bills for a month.

I've got two other similar contracts I'm going to be working on pitching and getting this weekend and next.

If I lock them up I can leave advertising sales behind, make more money and spend 30 hours a week writing about Football, Grilling Meat, Wine Drinking and Gardening!

It's been a long process, but a lot of the "Writers Voice" that these places find interesting I developed by writing and talking with you guys.

So in a way, making this big transition... If it does pay off in the end... I couldn't have done it without you bros!

6'4"

Originally Posted by Hartski View Post
    Thanks, Nainoa! Not bad for a short fat guy. My goal for next year is 45 minutes.

Just made a batch of salsa with brandywine tomatoes and I'm getting ready to make some pasta sauce with the san marzanos.
    You know something that is really nice that you might want to try is just a basic Ragu.

You can even do it in a crock pot.

Take enough San Marzano tomatoes to fill the crockpot half way full.
    Core and seed them... Blend in the blender or food processor into a chunky sauce. I would actually do it in two batches... One in a fine pureed sauce... the other in chunks.

Put the sauce in the crockpot and put it on it's lowest setting. This is the sort of thing you set up to run over night or start early in the morning so you can have it for supper when you get home.

Next Chop up one large red (Or Yellow) onion and chop 1 large green bell pepper and add them in.

Take an entire cluster of garlic and mince it (Or use 2 table spoons of the jarred minced garlic... Just NOT garlic powder)
    Heavy on the fresh cracked black pepper,
    A Table spoon of Salt
    Chopped fresh Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano and Basil
    (Or use the crappy dried "Italian Seasoning"

Add 1 Tablespoon of Beef Bouilon
    2 Tablespoons of olive oil

Then go to the butcher and buy either 1 pound of Italian Sausage, or Fresh Brats. (I find a lot of Italian Sausage available these days uses too much fennel seed for my taste... They tend to go too hard on it and all you taste is Fennel, so some nice pork and beef fresh brats punches my ticket better.

Note you want the Fresh not the Precooked... And butcher is going to be better than Johnsonville.

Take them home and sear them in pan (Not a nonstick pan) with a little olive oil. You're looking to get a little color on them and a little color on the pan, but not finish cooking them.

When they are seared a little, but them in the Crockpot with the tomato base.
    (If you want you could also make some meatballs, sear them in the pan at the same time and add them as well... Just make sure they are a firm meatball)

Once the meat has been added to the crockpot, pour a Cup of mid-dry red wine into the pan (A Shiraz of Pinot Noir will be better than a Cab or a Merlot)

Make sure the heat is off on the pan, and scrub around with a spatula to deglaze the brown bits into the wine. Then add the wine to the Tomato Base.

Let it all simmer together for at least 8 hours.

You can make a pasta like a Rigatoni to ladel over it... Or buy some fresh soft hoagie (Or make Ciabatta) and put a sausage in it with sauce, onions and peppers.

You always have Ragu left over the next day that freezes really well... And/or can also be made into your own awesome meatball subs!
    6'4"

iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congratulations on the freelance work hope it works out for you!

Going fishing in 3 weeks guys and it will be my first time ever, super excited! I have never done any type of fishing before so im starting out as a total newbie! Going to Ireland with my girlfriend and her family including her grandad who is a keen angler.

He hasnt been very well but my girlfriends family keep telling me that all he talks out is going fishing with me, even came round to her house last week with a fishing rod and made me go down to the local park with him to practice my throwing technique lol!

Any of you have any general tips for me or any websites i could use as a reference point? I can see this male bonding experience will mean alot to him and i just dont want to mess anything up.

cheers in advance!

Originally Posted by iVantage View Post
    Congratulations on the freelance work hope it works out for you!

Going fishing in 3 weeks guys and it will be my first time ever, super excited! I have never done any type of fishing before so im starting out as a total newbie! Going to Ireland with my girlfriend and her family including her grandad who is a keen angler.

He hasnt been very well but my girlfriends family keep telling me that all he talks out is going fishing with me, even came round to her house last week with a fishing rod and made me go down to the local park with him to practice my throwing technique lol!

Any of you have any general tips for me or any websites i could use as a reference point? I can see this male bonding experience will mean alot to him and i just dont want to mess anything up.

cheers in advance!
    I don't know much about english fishing. A lot of Europe has been fished out for centuries... However I've heard rave reviews about (Fresh Water) Northern Pike fishing in Ireland. They're a pretty agressive fish that can be a blast when you get into them.

You just have to watch out for the mouth full of sharp teeth.

When it comes to the male bonding side of things... Especially with old guys... It's not about you becoming this master angler. All you have to do is pay attention... do your best... Be in a good mood... And be a keen listener.

For older guys, feeling like someone is listening to and becoming a part of their stories (That will later be handed down) matters a lot in the twilight of their lives. I mean it's one thing to pass on your genes to the next generation... But sometimes passing down your stories and your memories feels just as immortal.
    6'4"

iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000) iVantage is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nainoa View Post
    I don't know much about english fishing. A lot of Europe has been fished out for centuries... However I've heard rave reviews about (Fresh Water) Northern Pike fishing in Ireland. They're a pretty agressive fish that can be a blast when you get into them.

You just have to watch out for the mouth full of sharp teeth.

When it comes to the male bonding side of things... Especially with old guys... It's not about you becoming this master angler. All you have to do is pay attention... do your best... Be in a good mood... And be a keen listener.

For older guys, feeling like someone is listening to and becoming a part of their stories (That will later be handed down) matters a lot in the twilight of their lives. I mean it's one thing to pass on your genes to the next generation... But sometimes passing down your stories and your memories feels just as immortal.
    Yeah i get the feeling thats what he is really looking forward to about the trip, as you say ill just try my best and pick up tips as he gives them, will post up some pictures when im back and update on how i got on, thanks again!

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by paulpfiction View Post
    So was looking forward to deer season this year, but now it looks like I may be deployed. So I'm going to get my bow tag. Only problem is I haven't bow hunted in over 15 years and need a new bow. What's the difference between these 900 dollar bows and the 300 dollar ones?

What do you recommend/
    wrong thread unless you are using fishing gear to land a deer

China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Anything is possible in MN.

Although Paulp, if you were bitten by a Brown Recluse that's extremely rare up here. Like hitting the powerball rare... It's not impossible... But the odds are long. More likely you were bitten by something else and got a nasty infection.
    6'4"

Anything is possible in MN.

Although Paulp, if you were bitten by a Brown Recluse that's extremely rare up here. Like hitting the powerball rare... It's not impossible... But the odds are long. More likely you were bitten by something else and got a nasty infection.
    Yeah, that's just what two doctors guessed and it was on ft McCoy in Wisconsin , but nobody is really sure. I'd rather win this large powerball.

In the end it's just labeled as cellulitis. It's going down slowly

Which net works best for deer?

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    The same one you use to trap bald eagles should work just fine.
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

I would go with Lasso!

Machete works for toe to toe with Coyote, but not so much for wild donkey!
    6'4"

storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) storm1507 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What do you recommend/
    $600....although somewhat of a smart ass answer, there is a lot of truth in that answer.
    My current log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158720023&p=1173746753&posted=1#post1173746753

A step backwards is better than a setback.

If this (insert whatever trivial thing that is upsetting me) is the worst thing to happen today, I'm going to have a great day.

Originally Posted by storm1507 View Post
    $600....although somewhat of a smart ass answer, there is a lot of truth in that answer.
    Thanks. I'm going to go shoot some and see which feels the best.

Thanks for the net tips... buying net and machete ASAP!

Thanks. I'm going to go shoot some and see which feels the best.

Thanks for the net tips... buying net and machete ASAP!
    Don't know that you ever heard my story about the Coyote?

There's a wounded coyote that keeps gimping around the property... And well... One coyote within a 100 feet of my daughter's swing set is two too many! Especially since not too far from me a baby was bit in the face by a rabid skunk a few weeks back.

So a while back I went down in the woods after I got the wife and baby down to sleep... Brought the 22 and a machete and started tracking it, mostly just to make sure it was far enough off the property, but wanted to be prepared in case I came across it.

My 22 has this nasty habit where about half the time if you load the clip with 10 rounds it jams. But if I load the clip with 9 it's fine.

I started getting out there and I got that feeling... Like you're not alone in the woods. Went to go chamber a round... Sure enough it friggin' jammed!

It was getting pretty dark at sunset under the canopy, wasn't sure I could clear the jam intelligently. Before I could really consider it I heard something big rustle in the bushes and the hair on my neck started to tingle.

"Ah Damn... I'm in the woods with a wounded, possibly rabid coyote about to attack and my gun is jammed!" I thought to myself.

Brush rustled again... And my Adrenaline dumped.

Pulled out the Machete, figuring I was going to have to go toe to toe with the coyote.

Rustled again... Seemed like everything was just getting darker impossibly fast for some reason.

I wound up for a Babe Ruth swing with the machete.

All of a sudden out of the brush and brambles EXPLODED a Donkey!

Damn near Highlandered the Donkey!

Here it turns out it was the neighbor's donkey that always watches me across the field and brays at me from his pen. It had gotten out, gotten lost and spotted me going down into the woods and followed me. (Hopefully not with intentions of man raping me)

It was everything I could do to not take it's Quickening just on relfex... And the whole time it's looking at me, wondering if I've got an apple in my pocket!
    6'4"

Don't know that you ever heard my story about the Coyote?

There's a wounded coyote that keeps gimping around the property... And well... One coyote within a 100 feet of my daughter's swing set is two too many! Especially since not too far from me a baby was bit in the face by a rabid skunk a few weeks back.

So a while back I went down in the woods after I got the wife and baby down to sleep... Brought the 22 and a machete and started tracking it, mostly just to make sure it was far enough off the property, but wanted to be prepared in case I came across it.

My 22 has this nasty habit where about half the time if you load the clip with 10 rounds it jams. But if I load the clip with 9 it's fine.

I started getting out there and I got that feeling... Like you're not alone in the woods. Went to go chamber a round... Sure enough it friggin' jammed!

It was getting pretty dark at sunset under the canopy, wasn't sure I could clear the jam intelligently. Before I could really consider it I heard something big rustle in the bushes and the hair on my neck started to tingle.

"Ah Damn... I'm in the woods with a wounded, possibly rabid coyote about to attack and my gun is jammed!" I thought to myself.

Brush rustled again... And my Adrenaline dumped.

Pulled out the Machete, figuring I was going to have to go toe to toe with the coyote.

Rustled again... Seemed like everything was just getting darker impossibly fast for some reason.

I wound up for a Babe Ruth swing with the machete.

All of a sudden out of the brush and brambles EXPLODED a Donkey!

Damn near Highlandered the Donkey!

Here it turns out it was the neighbor's donkey that always watches me across the field and brays at me from his pen. It had gotten out, gotten lost and spotted me going down into the woods and followed me. (Hopefully not with intentions of man raping me)

It was everything I could do to not take it's Quickening just on relfex... And the whole time it's looking at me, wondering if I've got an apple in my pocket!
    Hahaha, I can just picture a donkey staring at you in the woods.

I can haz apple?

GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GREENFEATHER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    M's grandad would feed the birds and the squirrels would raid his feeder. He would cuss them all the time. So I took my 10/22 over to take care of his squirrel population. In a day I took out 13 of them and the following day another 9 of them. Word must have traveled fast that there was a sniper on the prowl because they stayed far away from the feeder. He asked what I was going to do with them, I said throw them to the foxes. He was having none of that so I had rounded them all up and her grandmother made the best damn tree rat and dumplings I've ever had. This is the ONLY way I'd ever eat those nasty bastards unless I was starving.
    He shook my had for dispatching them and I damn near went to my knees. At 80, he had a grip that most powerlifters only dream of. I got called home about 2 months later when he passed away, he was one of those people that I wish I could have spent more time with.

My Grandfather passed away when I was in 4th grade. I wish I would have been able to spend more time with him too.

in omnia paratus

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well Gentleman... I just finished and signed all the paperwork for my first freelance writing contract. It's about 10 hours worth of work per week... The "High end" of the average pay a freelancer makes with this company would pay one third of my bills for a month.

I've got two other similar contracts I'm going to be working on pitching and getting this weekend and next.

If I lock them up I can leave advertising sales behind, make more money and spend 30 hours a week writing about Football, Grilling Meat, Wine Drinking and Gardening!

It's been a long process, but a lot of the "Writers Voice" that these places find interesting I developed by writing and talking with you guys.

So in a way, making this big transition... If it does pay off in the end... I couldn't have done it without you bros!

congrats Eric. That's super cool and writing is definitely something you have a passion and a talent for.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.