Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EaglesBrah10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Unhappy

I have Guttate Psoriasis if you guys know what that is. First breakout was 3 years ago and it went away in about 2 months regardless of diet changes and treatments.

Just started to have another breakout even though I've been eating well and exercising/lifting hard. Did some more reading and apparently many people have a SENSITIVITY to dairy (casein + whey) and gluten (which I assume your friend should be avoiding, not "wheat". The sensitivity causes an autoimmune trip (to simplify) and your immune system goes crazy. (which is what causes psoriasis flares if you have it)

Had a Chobani this morning for them gainz, BRB lesions red as fuk not 10 minutes after.

Doing a no-dairy diet for a week or two to see if I see any improvements. Actually harder than it seems since casein and such is injected into deli meats, sauces, frozen foods, bread, proton powder, etc. (And even a tiny bit would ruin the no dairy "cleanse")

If I don't see improvements, I'm cutting out gluten next (which is basically any carbs not named vegetables. Basically can only eat meat, veggies, fruits, and specifically no-gluten products from the market.

BRB lesions everywhere
    BRB can't eat away my sorrows
    BRB de-load week since I haven't taken 1 in 8 months.
    BRB depression

SRS.

EDIT: a few psoriasis brahs in here? tips would be greatly appreciated !

JKCZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKCZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKCZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKCZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKCZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKCZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKCZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKCZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKCZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKCZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) JKCZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EaglesBrah10 View Post
    EDIT: a few psoriasis brahs in here? tips would be greatly appreciated !
    I had it once when I was a kid so this might not help much but.. My doctor at the time just prescribed me a couple of creams and told me to keep doing/eating whatever. I used to drink (still do) about 1L milk per day, and used to eat quite a lot of bread as well. It took one month for it to go away at the time and (fortunately) it never came back. Good luck.

Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000) Jay89LDN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by XPmpnII View Post
    His response when I asked why:

"our bodies aren't naturally designed to be able to digest dairy and wheat correctly. stuff like milk is designed for baby calves. of course, it's nothing that kills us by eating it. but I've already been "detoxing" my body the past 4 months with eliminating stuff like processed foods, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, fast foods, and hydrogenated oils and etc. fake food, basically. so, since I'm in the home stretch of my program, figured might as well crank it to 11 and hardcore detox my body with eliminating all of those other things. with the crap I've put in my body ever since getting out of high school, the difference now in how I feel is staggering. now, might as well maximize it."

I'm not sure where he's getting his info from, but I'm pretty sure dairy and wheat products aren't bad for you... At least as far as whole grain wheat goes.
    Nothing wrong with that

RubyInsectoid is not very helpful. (-500) RubyInsectoid is not very helpful. (-500) RubyInsectoid is not very helpful. (-500) RubyInsectoid is not very helpful. (-500) RubyInsectoid is not very helpful. (-500) RubyInsectoid is not very helpful. (-500) RubyInsectoid is not very helpful. (-500) RubyInsectoid is not very helpful. (-500) RubyInsectoid is not very helpful. (-500) RubyInsectoid is not very helpful. (-500) RubyInsectoid is not very helpful. (-500)
    Most annoying thing in this thread is milk drinkers linking sites sponsored or run by the dairy companies as proof of it being fantastic.

dat critical thinking

Personally thinking of taking up milk again for my next bulk but can't find any neutral study or source that says its healthy.
    Reason I quit milk was because of estrogen/"antibiotics" scare which I still don't know is true or not, but quitting milk cleared out my face from acne.
    **First to spot the tranny crew**
    "Too honest of a man makes too red of an insect" - Sun Tzu 4000 B.C

elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000) elperfecto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RubyInsectoid View Post
    Most annoying thing in this thread is milk drinkers linking sites sponsored or run by the dairy companies as proof of it being fantastic.

dat critical thinking

Personally thinking of taking up milk again for my next bulk but can't find any neutral study or source that says its healthy.
    Reason I quit milk was because of estrogen/"antibiotics" scare which I still don't know is true or not, but quitting milk cleared out my face from acne.
    Well I never quit drinking milk and I turned out alright. Don't be scared of some protein and calcium bro.

GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GermanLifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by XPmpnII View Post
    His response when I asked why:

"our bodies aren't naturally designed to be able to digest dairy and wheat correctly. stuff like milk is designed for baby calves. of course, it's nothing that kills us by eating it. but I've already been "detoxing" my body the past 4 months with eliminating stuff like processed foods, sugar, high fructose corn syrup, fast foods, and hydrogenated oils and etc. fake food, basically. so, since I'm in the home stretch of my program, figured might as well crank it to 11 and hardcore detox my body with eliminating all of those other things. with the crap I've put in my body ever since getting out of high school, the difference now in how I feel is staggering. now, might as well maximize it."

I'm not sure where he's getting his info from, but I'm pretty sure dairy and wheat products aren't bad for you... At least as far as whole grain wheat goes.
    gallon of milk a day crew checking in and feel great

sorry, i misc-spoke doingwork30's Avatar
    doingwork30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doingwork30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doingwork30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doingwork30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doingwork30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doingwork30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doingwork30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doingwork30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doingwork30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doingwork30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) doingwork30 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    gallon of milk a day for like 7 months checking in

poverty college student=cheapest protein/calories I can get to fill my macros. Usually hit 250g pro (of 4100 kcal). Weirdly enough, body comp is changing the same way as when my macros were hit with a **** ton of meat over the summer.
    NCSF CPT, USAW L1

Powerlifting Crew

gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50) gingersgym will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Iv cut out gluten and feel better, less ****s and up-set stomach...

always thought about cutting out milk but from what i can tell it gives me no problems...

also LOVE greek yogurt on my yogurt.. I dont care if it makes me fatter or what ever so goooodd

Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PointBreak85 View Post
    we need alan in here lol
    Here is a link to a comparison of CHOCOLATE MILK and BioTest Surge Recovery by Alan Aragon, where he tells of the values of chocolate milk over said high priced Pwo.

Read it and weep.

Won't let me post link but it's on Aragons web site. Or just search Alan aragon on chocolate milk.
    Last edited by Widgeteye; 05-11-2013 at 05:37 PM.

FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FL_Z32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sourcecode123 View Post
    Majority of the world is lactose intolerant, our bodies werent originally meant to take in milk but evolved to be able to do so.
    Mostly true. As infants, we should be drinking off of our momma's titties. After that, you are right about our bodies not designed to take in milk.

PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Widgeteye View Post
    Here is a link to a comparison of CHOCOLATE MILK and BioTest Surge Recovery by Alan Aragon, where he tells of the values of chocolate milk over said high priced Pwo.

Read it and weep.
    ????
    Sig line rules

rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The tallest people in the world also consume the most dairy... coincidence?

Dutch people.

Don't cut dairy.

qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I drink my gf's breastmilk. Free and healthy. Srs.

PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PointBreak85 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rugby92 View Post
    The tallest people in the world also consume the most dairy... coincidence?

Dutch people.

Don't cut dairy.
    sourcfe lol?
    Sig line rules

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Funny how the people who havent tried are stating it wont make a difference and its not worth it unless you have a bad reaction to it.

But the ones who have tried to do it, even when they had no problems with it state that they have noticed a beneficial difference. Including myself, and i used to drink almost a gallon of day, also a ****ton of grains.

Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Widgeteye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PointBreak85 View Post
    sourcfe lol?

I looked it up and he's partially right the Dutch are the tallest at average 6 ft but only third in milk consumption. Lol

So like he said don't cut milk. :-)

JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000) JetLife is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've recently trued cutting all bread/grain/rice/wheat etc... products out of my diet and only eating them on certain occasions such as parties, bbq's, celebrations, out with friends etc.. I'm trying to focus getting my carbs from veggies, mainly sweet and white potatoes and it has worked so far. I'm not so much doing it for the scientific aspect of it just more so of a personal experiment. I've been doing this for almost a month and half now and I feel completely fine.

I'm also curious about cutting dairy out my diet also, again only eating it on certain occasions. I'm already lactose intolerant, mainly to milk but I can eat cheese and yogurt with no problem. I've been eating low fat greek yogurt 2x a day everyday for almost 2 months now and it will be interesting to see how no dairy at all will affect my body.
    Reps For Fellow Military Brahs.

Hatred Originating From Disreputable Gentlemen Is Going To Continually Persist.

solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) solidus2k3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Intredasting
    <HTC>

Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000) Lastman13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I barely drank milk as a kid. Almost none. When I started lifting last year, I started drinking a lot more milk, and I felt no difference.

When I got mono last month, my tonsils swelled up so bad that I couldn't eat solid food. I was drinking a gallon of milk a day for more than a month because that was all I could eat. And I did fine, my intestines didn't shrivel up and die or some chit.

I've heard many people say how bad it is for you and I respect those opinions, but its hard to believe based upon personal experience. Are there any kind of scientific studies behind this?

MetalManuel is just really nice. (+1000) MetalManuel is just really nice. (+1000) MetalManuel is just really nice. (+1000) MetalManuel is just really nice. (+1000) MetalManuel is just really nice. (+1000) MetalManuel is just really nice. (+1000) MetalManuel is just really nice. (+1000) MetalManuel is just really nice. (+1000) MetalManuel is just really nice. (+1000) MetalManuel is just really nice. (+1000) MetalManuel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Calories are calories. Eventually all food will be bioengineered, so who gives a fuk. Unless your bodies can't handle the foods, it doesn't really matter.
    Started losing weight in 2010 at 300 lbs

Started lifting April 2013

5'7" 171 lbs

Progress / Goal:
    B.S. Computer Science & Engineering in May 2018 / Graduate with my B.S.
    14% BF / 10% BF

Deadlift 495 lbs / 585 lbs
    Front Squat 275 lbs / 315 lbs
    Pull ups (bar to chest) 12 / 20
    Weighted Dips +70 / +90
    Mile Run 7:30 min / 6:00 min

Frstsg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The ability to drink milk after weaning is actually one of humanities most recent evolutions. Lactose is broken down by lactase, an enzyme that in most mammals stops being produced by adulthood. Lactase not being produced = lactose intolerance, it is the norm in every species except for humans.

Humans who had the ability to digest lactose for longer had a distinct survival advantage over those who could not, as once we began producing it, it was easy to obtain and readily available compared to other foods.

To deny that humans were 'meant' to drink milk, is to deny our evolutionary heritage.

Edit: This is mainly true of those descended from European's

Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000) Astyanax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol @ you sorry *******s who can't digest milk or gluten.
    "Lift heavy ass $hit until you die because nothing is worse than being weak." ~ Hamburger Train.