Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    HAHA! Yeah, I understand, it's pretty nuts. You were tearing it up not too long ago, so that seems like a pretty decent goal date. I'm thinking about doing Ab Ripper X tonight so my kids can make fun of me when I don't make it the whole way through. They love watching me struggle until I ask them to do it!

Anyways, my son's birthday is on Saturday and since I promised myself that I'd stay with Plan A for another 6 weeks, no ice cream cake or pizza for me. Maybe I'll steal some cheese and pepperoni off someones.....hell, I'm paying for it, right?

brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by yabbyshmabby View Post
    HAHA! Yeah, I understand, it's pretty nuts. You were tearing it up not too long ago, so that seems like a pretty decent goal date. I'm thinking about doing Ab Ripper X tonight so my kids can make fun of me when I don't make it the whole way through. They love watching me struggle until I ask them to do it!

Anyways, my son's birthday is on Saturday and since I promised myself that I'd stay with Plan A for another 6 weeks, no ice cream cake or pizza for me. Maybe I'll steal some cheese and pepperoni off someones.....hell, I'm paying for it, right?
    enjoy the pepperoni......hey started plan a today was wondering if you could give me a few recipes??

yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by brentbonifasold View Post
    enjoy the pepperoni......hey started plan a today was wondering if you could give me a few recipes??
    Sorry for the late response. I've been going like crazy lately. I know that I posted that soup recipe a month or so ago, but what I typically do is eat meat and green veggies for the most part. One huge thing, if you are a big potato eater like I used to be, is to shave down cauliflower with a cheese grater, mix in some cheese and maybe a little heavy cream, season it to taste and bake it in the oven. It's a great substitute for mashed potatoes.

Alright, so I cheated this weekend. I ended up having some ice cream cake and pizza. Oh well, I've been back @ it since Sunday though and other than a little water weight, I haven't had any significant changes. Should be back into Keto within a day or so.

brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I shared this on the recipe page, but just in case you don't look there, here's a Keto Wedding Soup Home Brew recipe that I concocted on Sunday.

I do everything by taste and created this on my own, so you'll have to season to your liking.

-Saute three sweet onions and a whole head of celery (diced to your liking) in a stock pot with half a stick of butter....or a whole stick....or three sticks! I just used a half. Add fresh garlic if desired. (which I did)

-Sear an entire bag of chicken breast. (I pre-cut mine into bite size pieces before searing) Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, etc.)I try not to brown the chicken since it's going into soup.

-Take 1-1/2 lbs of ground beef, season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, etc. (no bread crumbs) add in one egg as a binding agent. Roll into small meatballs. I threw them in a cake pan and put them in the oven on 350 until they were pretty much cooked through. Be careful not to burn the bottoms.

-After onions and celery are ready (onions slightly transparent) add two large containers of chicken stock (yes, I cheat)

-Add in your chicken and meatballs and simmer. At this time I check the broth to verify that the seasoning is to my liking. If not, I season accordingly.

-Slowly add two bags of fresh whole leaf baby spinach. This will take a while because the first bag will have to cook down.

-I added extra water, which also required additional seasoning, so I could have the amount of broth that I wanted.

-Simmer as long as you wish. I usually simmer for a while so some of the water evaporates and the broth becomes more......brothy.??

This recipe ends up making quite a bit and if seasoned properly is unreasonably good. The only carbs are the ones found in the spinach, which is TNT approved. I may tweak it a bit next time and add some sausage into my meatballs or just make additional sausage meatballs to throw in as well.

Try it out and let me know what you think.
    this sounds really good i think ill make some the next time i have to make food, i made up a bunch of chicken and hamburger patties so once i eat that im making this, except im gonna use 2 lbs of ground beef and a pound and a half of chicken. im really liking the TNT diet its not really a diet at all, its more of a lifestyle, and i LOVE the fact that i dont have to count calories!! just eat some meat or eggs with some fat and some veggies and your good!Q for the first 4 weeks im gonna just do insanity but once these 4 weeks are up im gonna start lifting 3 days per week, think im gonna do plan c

Yeah, it's easy. I mean, for the most part I was following it for 2 solid years with an occasional cheat from time to time. I feel better all around anyways.

Another good idea if you're in the mood for tacos is to stuff a whole bell pepper or two with taco meat and cheese. Throw it in the oven for a little while until the pepper warms up and then top it with sour cream.

189 lbs B!tches!!! Today is the first time in my adult life that I have been under 190 lbs. It is a happy day for me without a doubt. Plus, coming off a cheat weekend last week, it's a huge accomplishment. The one thing I've done differently this week is increase my green veggie intake. It seems to have worked.

189 lbs B!tches!!! Today is the first time in my adult life that I have been under 190 lbs. It is a happy day for me without a doubt. Plus, coming off a cheat weekend last week, it's a huge accomplishment. The one thing I've done differently this week is increase my green veggie intake. It seems to have worked.
    congrats!!!now keep it going

congrats!!!now keep it going
    Ha! Thanks, yeah, I'll be hammering this out until I reach my goal.

Well, I have to say that I'm pretty proud of myself at this point. I've inspired two guys that I work with to start into TNT Style Keto. One of them is a younger kid in his early twenties. He's alreday dropped 20 lbs since I started TNT about a month ago. The other guy is in his 40's and has a long way to go. Although living this lifestyle isn't difficult for me, it's still nice to have some people to help keep you motivated.

On a side note, I work out at home and have been for the last 4 years or so. I promised my neighbor a couple months ago that once I hit 185 lbs I would start going to the gym with him 2 days/week. (I think alcohol was involved) The reason I work out at home is because I'm a single Dad and have my kiddos full time, so there are only two days/week (Sunday and Monday) that I can actually get to the gym......plus I don't want to workout around people and have to wait for equipment. He's been on me like crazy to start hitting the gym now. I don't know, I'm considering joining him earlier than planned. We'll see, I guess.

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hit the gym!!! make sure to eat bacon between sets!!!! all important test boost and alpha behavior.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Originally Posted by cowmustard View Post
    hit the gym!!! Make sure to eat bacon between sets!!!! All important test boost and alpha behavior.
    hahahaha!!!!!

Well, I have to say that I'm pretty proud of myself at this point. I've inspired two guys that I work with to start into TNT Style Keto. One of them is a younger kid in his early twenties. He's alreday dropped 20 lbs since I started TNT about a month ago. The other guy is in his 40's and has a long way to go. Although living this lifestyle isn't difficult for me, it's still nice to have some people to help keep you motivated.

On a side note, I work out at home and have been for the last 4 years or so. I promised my neighbor a couple months ago that once I hit 185 lbs I would start going to the gym with him 2 days/week. (I think alcohol was involved) The reason I work out at home is because I'm a single Dad and have my kiddos full time, so there are only two days/week (Sunday and Monday) that I can actually get to the gym......plus I don't want to workout around people and have to wait for equipment. He's been on me like crazy to start hitting the gym now. I don't know, I'm considering joining him earlier than planned. We'll see, I guess.
    i agree hit the gym and eat bacon in between sets, lol seriously hit the gym or invest in so free weights for home if you dont have any.

squat rack with adjustable bench, bar and 200lbs worth of weight $700 or so
    adjustable dumbells 10`-50 lbs #320

$1020 complete home gym good investment and it pays for itself in 2 years or so

Well, I've been sick all week again so I haven't been able to get in any workouts. The good thing is that I'm still hovering @ 189 lbs. Hopefully I'll be able to at least get a couple workouts in this weekend if I'm feeling better.

For whatever reason it was beautiful here yesterday and I decided to put on some shorts when I got home from work. What sucks, or I guess is awesome, is that even though they're size 34, they literally fall off if I don't have a belt on. I guess that's a good thing, but I really didn't want to buy more shorts this spring. Oh well, it'll be worth it!

I reloaded this weekend and had a couple solid workouts. Last night I did Ab Ripper X again, which sucks, but I love waking up the next day and feeling the fatigue in my stomach. It's well worth it! I plan on hitting it hard this week since I missed most of last week due to being sick.

Well, I'm kicking around the idea of P90x again.......I'm on the fence and leaning....

ho0w did your reload make you feel? i changed my diet, then i changed it again lol im gonna stick with the TNT diet because when i eat a moderate to large amount of carbs, im hungry an hour later, but when i eat a dsmall amount of carbs from veggies, whith a moderate aount of protien and high fat, i stay full for 3 hours or so, so the TNT diet is just a better fit thanks for introducing me to it! im n ot really interested in how much weight i lose, just gonna focus on what the mirrior says

Alright, as promised a long long time ago, here are my latest progress pics from 1/1/12 - 3/13/12. I've dropped from about 205 - 189 (technically 193 this morning, but I carb loaded this weekend)

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...6HDFp0561.jpeg

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...bd9LDb963.jpeg

I still have a long way to go.

Today I started P90X. I'm going to need a little help from my regular visitors in order to keep me on track.

ho0w did your reload make you feel? i changed my diet, then i changed it again lol im gonna stick with the TNT diet because when i eat a moderate to large amount of carbs, im hungry an hour later, but when i eat a dsmall amount of carbs from veggies, whith a moderate aount of protien and high fat, i stay full for 3 hours or so, so the TNT diet is just a better fit thanks for introducing me to it! im n ot really interested in how much weight i lose, just gonna focus on what the mirrior says
    I definitely feel more energy once I reload. The problem with me is that my reloads are not clean. I have been using them more as cheats than anything else. I'm already reconsidering my decision to reload and I may end up skipping them for a while.

Wait a minute.......so, you're back on TNT now? Seriously man, the mirror/pictures mean more than the scale. I also took body measurements before I started this time around. Being able to document decreases....or increases in size is a great way to keep track of gains/losses. I agree about the hunger issue. I actually have to force myself to eat while I'm on Keto. I rarely think about food.

Alright, as promised a long long time ago, here are my latest progress pics from 1/1/12 - 3/13/12. I've dropped from about 205 - 189 (technically 193 this morning, but I carb loaded this weekend)

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...6HDFp0561.jpeg

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...bd9LDb963.jpeg

I still have a long way to go.

Today I started P90X. I'm going to need a little help from my regular visitors in order to keep me on track.
    dude....you have made some awesome progress!!

Thank you! I still have a long way to go!

TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000)
    awesome progress man. Hands down. It is good to see people dedicated like you and who stick with it. I myself started keto 6 days ago as of tomorrow. I am surprised that I got over that three day hump so fast. My friends and some people here told me to hold on, it can get bumpy, but really. It was not that bad. I am in keto, according to the sticks. I am not relying on them 100 percent. I am noticing that as the days go on, my lifts are stabalizing and energy is THERE throughout the day, not up and down as before.

Keep doing well. I will take some progress pics tomorrow and put them on my body space page. I will keep up with you. I am 186 right now and goal is 165. I know weight is deceiving sometimes but I am just going to go with it, and work hard in the gym. It is my birthday this weekend and I am skipping the cake all together.

Originally Posted by TrueIrishTexan View Post
    awesome progress man. Hands down. It is good to see people dedicated like you and who stick with it. I myself started keto 6 days ago as of tomorrow. I am surprised that I got over that three day hump so fast. My friends and some people here told me to hold on, it can get bumpy, but really. It was not that bad. I am in keto, according to the sticks. I am not relying on them 100 percent. I am noticing that as the days go on, my lifts are stabalizing and energy is THERE throughout the day, not up and down as before.

Keep doing well. I will take some progress pics tomorrow and put them on my body space page. I will keep up with you. I am 186 right now and goal is 165. I know weight is deceiving sometimes but I am just going to go with it, and work hard in the gym. It is my birthday this weekend and I am skipping the cake all together.
    I'll make sure I follow your progress. Thanks for the positive comments!

It can be bumpy at the beginning, but your boys are right, it's easy once you get rolling. The biggest thing in regards to energy is to make sure that your eating and that your fat intake is high enough. It may sound odd, but sometimes I have to force myself to eat in order to keep my energy levels where they need to be.

Keep it up and stick with it! Trust me, it'll be worth it!

I just finished up my Day 2 P90X workout. Today was plyometrics. Horrible, horrible, horrible, but f_cking awesome at the same time. It's going to be fun trying to walk Friday morning!!

One of the challenges that I have now is that I promised myeslf that I wouldn't workout until after I put my kids to bed at night. Luckily their bedtime is 8:00 PM, but it's still very tough to get motivated that late in the evening after a long, stressful work day. However, it's far more important for me to spend time with the kiddos!

P90X Day 3 is in the books. I feel like I was in a train wreck from doing Plyo the other night. I'm taking tonight off and will do Yoga tomorrow.

armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10) armylife1124 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    P90X Day 3 is in the books. I feel like I was in a train wreck from doing Plyo the other night. I'm taking tonight off and will do Yoga tomorrow.
    Definite on the Plyo, that and Yoga were the hardest workouts for me, keep up the hard work!
    3 YEARS AGO
    235 pounds 42 inch belly and 30 percent bodyfat
    NEVER AGAIN

tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ha I remember P90X Plyo - used to do it about it year ago. Love/hate relationship lol. Cool P90X and Keto - this'll be sweet! Keep it up

Thank you, I will!!

Well, this weekend was ROUGH! What can I say, it's only St. Patty's weekend once a year. I had way too much booze both nights and cheated a little. Clearly I didn't hit my workouts this weekend, but no biggie.....This isn't a race.

I'll be hitting my workout tonight. I'm really looking forward to it.

Thank you, I will!!

Well, this weekend was ROUGH! What can I say, it's only St. Patty's weekend once a year. I had way too much booze both nights and cheated a little. Clearly I didn't hit my workouts this weekend, but no biggie.....This isn't a race.

I'll be hitting my workout tonight. I'm really looking forward to it.
    i know ive been back and forth about what diet and workout i want to be on, but the wifey has convinced me to do the insanity program diet and all since i paid so much money for it, so tnt is on hold.............how are you liking p90x?

i know ive been back and forth about what diet and workout i want to be on, but the wifey has convinced me to do the insanity program diet and all since i paid so much money for it, so tnt is on hold.............how are you liking p90x?
    It's horrible........But I love it. My biggest issue lately has been with pushing myself. Clearly there's no lack of pushing myself during the p90x workouts, which is why I'm enjoying them so much. The other thing is that the soreness that I feel the next couple of days is much more intense that my typical workouts.