Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Solidsnake4321 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iCookie View Post
    Actually, you want to avoid eating too much fiber.

Too much fiber can have a bad effect on your testosterone levels.
    Oh wow srs?

Xekain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nutrition stickies

iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Solidsnake4321 View Post
    Oh wow srs?
    Yea look it up on google.

body_over_mind will become famous soon enough. (+50) body_over_mind will become famous soon enough. (+50) body_over_mind will become famous soon enough. (+50) body_over_mind will become famous soon enough. (+50) body_over_mind will become famous soon enough. (+50) body_over_mind will become famous soon enough. (+50) body_over_mind will become famous soon enough. (+50) body_over_mind will become famous soon enough. (+50) body_over_mind will become famous soon enough. (+50) body_over_mind will become famous soon enough. (+50) body_over_mind will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by XxJettaracerxX View Post
    This. And wtf is up with "don't trust labels"? I'm pretty sure that FDA requires manufactures to stamp with accurate info. Goes ethically too.
    so ur saying tha the exp date on water is true? hey buddy water doesnt go bad
    pain is just weakness leaving the body and mind...

a real man cleans his weight... -Jay Cutler

Act on the moment...

go hard or stay out the gym...

videogamer102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) videogamer102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) videogamer102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) videogamer102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) videogamer102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) videogamer102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) videogamer102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) videogamer102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) videogamer102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) videogamer102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) videogamer102 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks a lot

rob1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rob1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rob1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rob1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rob1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rob1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rob1994 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb uhh

this thread makes my brain and eyes hurt hahahah,im tryin to learn about cutting and still eating healthy, it gets confusing lol

weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice post

chris-renee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by XxJettaracerxX View Post
    This. And wtf is up with "don't trust labels"? I'm pretty sure that FDA requires manufactures to stamp with accurate info. Goes ethically too.
    the fda doesn't require them anything thats why they always say "statements have not ben evaluated by the fda"

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am curious as to how this thread managed to get stickied.

Firstly, cholesterol levels. Where have you ever read that raising your HDL levels is bad for your body? Red meat, eggs, and the majority of high-protein sources contain cholesterol that raises HDL levels, which in return lowers LDL levels.

Secondly, B vitamins. Who told you B-Vitamins give you energy? B-Vitamins are the calming group of vitamins. In combination with carbohydrates, the carbohydrates will be broken down quicker, which is why they are used in energy drinks. Unfortunately, in energy drinks, they actually don't really affect how the product works. If you want B-Vitamins to aid in giving your body energy, you'd need to take them daily and often in high doses, with a high carbohydrate diet.

Fish. Fish does not need to be low-mercury as for the mercury to be in a high enough concentration to cause a harmful effect on your body, you would have to have more than a few cans daily, every day.

I also dislike the fact that the majority of this thread is your own opinion, not the truth, and your advertising of products doesn't help individuals either.

Originally Posted by chris-renee View Post
    the fda doesn't require them anything thats why they always say "statements have not ben evaluated by the fda"
    I highly suggest you look into this before stating this again. For anything to be put on the shelves, it MUST go through the FDA. For an ingredient to be changed in a product, it MUST go through the FDA. After that part of the process, if the FDA deems a product or ingredient unsafe, they may have it removed or changed, respectively. This was discussed in a thread for well over an hour just yesterday, and involved multiple citations from the FDA's site and the explanation of their process, discussing what you just said.
    Last edited by SeanP35; 01-12-2010 at 01:39 PM.

iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    I am curious as to how this thread managed to get stickied.

Firstly, cholesterol levels. Where have you ever read that raising your HDL levels is bad for your body? Red meat, eggs, and the majority of high-protein sources contain cholesterol that raises HDL levels, which in return lowers LDL levels.

Secondly, B vitamins. Who told you B-Vitamins give you energy? B-Vitamins are the calming group of vitamins. In combination with carbohydrates, the carbohydrates will be broken down quicker, which is why they are used in energy drinks. Unfortunately, in energy drinks, they actually don't really affect how the product works. If you want B-Vitamins to aid in giving your body energy, you'd need to take them daily and often in high doses, with a high carbohydrate diet.

Fish. Fish does not need to be low-mercury as for the mercury to be in a high enough concentration to cause a harmful effect on your body, you would have to have more than a few cans daily, every day.

I also dislike the fact that the majority of this thread is your own opinion, not the truth, and your advertising of products doesn't help individuals either.

I highly suggest you look into this before stating this again. For anything to be put on the shelves, it MUST go through the FDA. For an ingredient to be changed in a product, it MUST go through the FDA. After that part of the process, if the FDA deems a product or ingredient unsafe, they may have it removed or changed, respectively. This was discussed in a thread for well over an hour just yesterday, and involved multiple citations from the FDA's site and the explanation of their process, discussing what you just said.
    Repped

nickyQ2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Really sticky

Ravi123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ab workouts

Thanks for this nice information and i find it very useful. I am looking for proper diet plan. I am fitness loving person and do exercise daily. I also join abworkouts.me that will help me to get nice 6 pack abs in less than 2 months. Sounds interesting,right?

Sexzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sexzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sexzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sexzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sexzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sexzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sexzy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

Thanks.... for the information, very useful !!

91brett91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91brett91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91brett91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91brett91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thnks!

Moltke-Hansen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kk j

Registered User HR-Puffinstacks's Avatar
    HR-Puffinstacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HR-Puffinstacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HR-Puffinstacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HR-Puffinstacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HR-Puffinstacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HR-Puffinstacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HR-Puffinstacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HR-Puffinstacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HR-Puffinstacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HR-Puffinstacks has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

I was just wondering if anyone can give me some tips on a good vegetarian diet? I want to cut out meat but still take in a good amount of protein.

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You disregarded the fact that you NEED cell-tech to grow.
    ^_^

ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ptwa9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ZionNYC View Post
    Labels aren't that accurate.
    wtf?

Registered User qwertqwertqwert's Avatar
    qwertqwertqwert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if this is rated so low...why is it stickied?

BeastAngel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    **** yes if you know what im talking about i just benched 700lbs

Chump0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chump0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Teench View Post
    I've given this to a lot of people and it's never failed. I have another one for people trying to gain weight. I don't really think anyone here needs anything this strict though.

Choose one carb, protein, and fat source per meal. About 2,300-2,500 calories a day, divided into 5 meals.

Carbs - Choose 1 carb source per meal

1/2 Cup Oatmeal - 150 calories without milk, 250 calories with 2/3 cup Milk
    3/4 Cup Brown Rice - 150 calories
    1 Medium Sweet Potato - 150 calories
    2 Slices Whole Wheat Bread - 150 calories
    1 Apple - 150 calories
    1 Banana - 150 calories
    3/4 Cup Any type of bean besides baked - 150 calories
    3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Pasta - 150 calories

Protein - Choose 1 source of protein per meal

Chicken Breasts/6 oz - 150 calories
    6 oz Turkey Breast - 150 calories
    3/4 Cup Low-Fat Cottage Cheese - 150 calories
    4 Eggs - 280 calories (Don't eat a source of fat with this option)
    2 Eggs/ 1 Cup Egg Whites - 260 calories (Don't eat a source of fat with this option)
    6 oz Shrimp/About 10 pieces - 150 calories
    5 oz Eye of Round - 250 calories (Don't eat a source of fat with this option)
    5 oz Top Sirloin - 250 calories (Don't eat a source of fat with this option)
    1 Scoop Protein with water - 120-150, 270 calories with 8 oz Milk

Fat - Choose 1 source of fat per meal

1 tbsp Peanut Butter - 100 calories
    20 Almonds - 100 calories
    1/4 Cup Walnuts - 100 calories
    1 Tsp Olive Oil - 100 calories
    1/4 Cup Avocados - 100 calories

*Veggies*

Try to have 1 cup of green veggies spread out over a few meals.

*Water*

1 Gallon a day, everyday. That's 4 litters.

*Sunday*

This is a cheat day. Replace one of your meals with a cheat meal. Pizza, burgers. What ever dude. Just make sure the rest of your meals are good.
    I'm looking to lose some bodyfat (yes I do cardo ) is this a good base nutrition plan? Or is it just for bulking?

Basically I'm still confused whether a nutrition plan is for gaining muscle, losing weight, both or just if I do cardio. Can someone elaborate this issue?

Thank you!

xxxlaos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What would be the amount of protein I should be eating daily? I weigh 140 and 2 of my friends gave me different answers. One was like divide the weight and it ended up being about 50 grams per day and than my other friend said to times the weight and it was around 170 grams? So im confused ..how much protein should I be eating a day for abs

ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000)
    ZionNYC's Ultimate Bulking Plan

Morning:
    4 whole boiled eggs
    2 pieces of toasted high fiber bread
    Serving of AST Multivitamin
    Orange

Noon:
    8 oz of chicken breast boneless and skinless
    2 tablespoons of olive oil
    2 cups of chopped broccoli
    2 tablespoons of Kraft fat free Italian dressings
    Cup of cooked white rice

Pre Workout:
    Cup of raw oats
    Scoop of Muscle Gauge's Pure Whey Isolate protein powder
    2 cups of milk

Post Workout:
    2 scoops of MG PWI protein powder
    Heaping teaspoon of Micronized Creatine
    Bottle of Gatorade sports drink
    Orange
    AST Multivitamin

Evening:
    8 oz of Flounder
    2 tablespoons of olive oil
    2 cups of chopped broccoli
    2 tablespoons of Kraft fat free Italian dressing
    Cup of cooked white rice

Before Bed:
    Scoop of MG PWI protein powder
    2 cups of milk

Calories: 3658
    Fat: 112g
    Carbs: 370g
    Protein: 293g
    39g of Fiber
    Exceeds FDA recommendation in every vitamin and mineral
    --**Strong ass Jew crew**--

Rising AAS guru.

NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good information!

NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoGivngUp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good information!!

0liver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0liver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0liver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0liver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0liver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0liver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0liver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0liver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0liver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0liver is on a distinguished road. (+10) 0liver is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    not bad

princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) princesoni has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    nice thread
    still learning

mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mosy28 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Chump0 View Post
    I'm looking to lose some bodyfat (yes I do cardo ) is this a good base nutrition plan? Or is it just for bulking?

Basically I'm still confused whether a nutrition plan is for gaining muscle, losing weight, both or just if I do cardio. Can someone elaborate this issue?

Thank you!
    "I've given this to a lot of people and it's never failed. I have another one for people trying to gain weight. I don't really think anyone here needs anything this strict though. "

Most likely to lose weight. Plus, 2300-2500 isn't enough to bulk for most serious people.

paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why is this stickied

angelitomrhuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by allergic2rice View Post
    yea? guess what i eat on a normal day:
    oats,whey,banana milkshake

17-18oz ribeye steak with 2 grilled potatoes

pb n j sandwich

king crab

17-18oz ribeye steak with 2 grilled potatoes

half bag of family size Dorito chips

u mad?
    any tips for dieting