Page 85 of 134 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,550 of 4013
    Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tCeezy View Post
    Me.
    I'm being forced to go because one of my friends is working the booth and doesn't wanna party alone.
    name of booth, I want free things.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BSN booth and Cosmo.
    A chick or a dude? Name?

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    name of booth, I want free things.
    Don't expect a lot of free samples. It gets less and less every year.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Figured I'd drop in and say HI CALI!

I'm right up near Santa Cruz.
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.

tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    A chick or a dude? Name?

Don't expect a lot of free samples. It gets less and less every year.
    It's a chick.

Yeah, if you're in it for the free sups you're gonna end up being disappointed, unless you make multiple rounds.

Originally Posted by Goalie_Girl View Post

SUP!
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**
    **VBL (Venice Basketball League)**

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

No spoon pic no care.

:}

It's a chick.

Yeah, if you're in it for the free sups you're gonna end up being disappointed, unless you make multiple rounds.

SUP!
    No pic, no care.

greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi South OC people!

Anyone near the Irvine/Lake Forest area? Which gym do you guys train at? Is Club Z/Met-Rx Fitness in Costa Mesa the only decent gym in the area? I hate driving 20 miles one way plus dealing with rush hour traffic just to hit the gym.
    Last edited by greenleaf; 09-19-2013 at 05:50 PM.

tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) tCeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by greenleaf View Post
    Hi South OC people!

Anyone near the Irvine/Lake Forest area? Which gym do you guys train at? Is Club Z/Met-Rx Fitness in Costa Mesa the only decent gym in the area? I hate driving 20 miles one way plus dealing with rush hour traffic just to hit the gym.
    Depends on what your definition of decent is and what you're training for.
    I've been to Met-rx and its a old school body builder gym with little to no Olympic platforms.
    For the price you'd pay, you could get a membership at 24 hour fitness supersport and have about 20 bucks left a month.

Me personally,
    I need a facility that has Olympic platforms and speed/agility equipment because I train for sports not aesthetics.
    If you're in South OC check out Cutting Edge in Irvine if you prefer power/speed.
    But if you're goals are for aesthetics you can't really beat 24 Fitness for their pricing and convenience.
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for the recommendations for Ruth's Chris! Cowboy Ribeye unfortunately wasn't on the restaurant week menu, so I had to do the regular Ribeye which was still amazing. I tried the Ahi Tuna for the appetizer which tasted like horseradish . Creamed spinach was awesome. Chocolate sin was great but the cheesecake w/ ice cream was better. Would have taken pics except the place is dim as fukk.
    For you SD people, restaurant week extended for another week

BSN booth and Cosmo.
    Jelly bro! I've only tried the Syntha 6 RTD Vanilla and I think that was one of the best tasting protein shakes I've ever had. Also can't go wrong with Cosmo, plan on hitting up Marquee? There's a guy on the misc that works security there and could probably hook it up if you do.

No spoon pic no care.

No pic, no care.
    Very much thiis!

Happy Friday Cali ! Ready for the weekend. Finally seeing a physical therapist for my knee on Monday

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

TGIF! South Bay Reps

Oops, have given out too much....
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

Originally Posted by RambosHomie View Post
    Thanks for the recommendations for Ruth's Chris! Cowboy Ribeye unfortunately wasn't on the restaurant week menu, so I had to do the regular Ribeye which was still amazing. I tried the Ahi Tuna for the appetizer which tasted like horseradish . Creamed spinach was awesome. Chocolate sin was great but the cheesecake w/ ice cream was better. Would have taken pics except the place is dim as fukk.

Jelly bro! I've only tried the Syntha 6 RTD Vanilla and I think that was one of the best tasting protein shakes I've ever had. Also can't go wrong with Cosmo, plan on hitting up Marquee? There's a guy on the misc that works security there and could probably hook it up if you do.

Very much thiis!

Happy Friday Cali ! Ready for the weekend. Finally seeing a physical therapist for my knee on Monday
    What happen to your knee again? Hope not thing too serious.

TGIF CA!!

RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What happen to your knee again? Hope not thing too serious.

TGIF CA!!

Was a little overzealous while squatting a couple months ago. Failed on the 4th or 5th rep, weight shifted forwards and my knees took a good beating. Can't run, go downstairs, or play volleyball without pain.

Hopefully this physio will be able to help.

Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Goalie_Girl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    TGIF! South Bay Reps

Oops, have given out too much....
    Thanks for the warm welcome! Oh, went to target at the capitola mall the other day to pick up my EAS and passed a guy wearing a black bodybuilding.com tank. Whoever you are if youre in here you were looking good! haha
    "The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it." Michelangelo

Watch me do work
    vvvvv

My sponsored PROMERA LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158699393

My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156860133

Stronger. Better. Faster. Everyday.

jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Too many people from the South Bay up here. I got a call for a job offer in Indio......that shouldn't even count as Cali....
    "You're like one of those birds no one is excited to look at."

"Anything that can be bought has no real value."

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Was a little overzealous while squatting a couple months ago. Failed on the 4th or 5th rep, weight shifted forwards and my knees took a good beating. Can't run, go downstairs, or play volleyball without pain.

Oh yeah that is right. I am sure it will help. Have a speedy recovery bro.

I was about to say what poverty RC doesn't have the cowboy ribeye then I noticed you were doing restaurant week.
    Yeah, when I do decide to eat sweets I like to have something thats dense and super sweet.

Don't be jelly on Olympia lol...
    Last year I went around once (took 20 minutes) and bounced to Serendipity to get myself a frozen hot chocolate and a deep fried Oreo sundae.
    It gets kinda boring (the convention) after awhile.
    Yeah, I'm going to be stopping by Marquee to say whats up to a few people I know.
    But I'm more stoked on going to Hakasan.

I know that feel bro.
    Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Oh, went to target at the capitola mall the other day to pick up my EAS and passed a guy wearing a black bodybuilding.com tank. Whoever you are if youre in here you were looking good! haha
    I can comfirm tis was me.

(not srs)
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) greenleaf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends on what your definition of decent is and what you're training for.
    I've been to Met-rx and its a old school body builder gym with little to no Olympic platforms.
    For the price you'd pay, you could get a membership at 24 hour fitness supersport and have about 20 bucks left a month.
    I'm training for aesthetics. I'm currently with 24 hour (Costco deal) but you get what you pay for. It's always packed with gym idiots who don't have the basic gym etiquette to wipe the equipment and put back the weights/plates or unload the barbells after use.

I'm training for aesthetics. I'm currently with 24 hour (Costco deal) but you get what you pay for. It's always packed with gym idiots who don't have the basic gym etiquette to wipe the equipment and put back the weights/plates or unload the barbells after use.
    You'll get some of these ppl in every gym. Even at the most hardcore gym.

jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eh you just have to go at the right times to avoid them. I've gone to ridiculously expensive gyms and the people are pretty much all the same.
    "You're like one of those birds no one is excited to look at."

"Anything that can be bought has no real value."

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Like the rest of the brahs in here have said that's everywhere dude...
    Only way around that is having your own gym setup.
    A buddy of mine works at Equinox in Irvine (100+ a month) and he even says nobody ever reracks their ****.
    I also have the Costco prepaid 2 year deal (Super Sport) and when I hit the gym during peak times its a big ****ing mess.
    BRB, towels, plates, dumbells everywhere.

Just go during off peak times and learn to not give a ****.
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tCeezy, do you ever race your car and is it auto or stick? I hit up the track at Qualcomm last night and it blew!
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

*Team Amazon - Commissioner of Amazon Abs*

workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well it was a short trip from texas, but I finally made if back to Temecula California and was wondering if anyone lives in this area. I will be going to golds on hot springs since I guess it's pretty cheap.

Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    tCeezy, do you ever race your car and is it auto or stick? I hit up the track at Qualcomm last night and it blew!
    The last time I went to Qualcomm was when I had my Civic about 6 years ago.
    At that time my car wasn't built/tuned for such a short run (Q track = 1/8 mile)
    But I did ok in the mid 6's.
    Back then I was into the illegal's which was all 1/4's.

Now a days since I'm a old man :P
    I mostly head out to Buttonwillow for time attack type events.
    Also currently in the process of building a drift car.
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Whats up Cali!
    How is everyones weekend going¿

Did a garage sale yesterday...went pretty well. Started with 3 car fulls worth of stuff and ended with 1.
    If you are going to be blessed, You better be a blessing

www.mymonavie.com/afcoover

-~-Traditional Wetshaving Crew-~-

Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tikibeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The last time I went to Qualcomm was when I had my Civic about 6 years ago.
    At that time my car wasn't built/tuned for such a short run (Q track = 1/8 mile)
    But I did ok in the mid 6's.
    Back then I was into the illegal's which was all 1/4's.

Now a days since I'm a old man :P
    I mostly head out to Buttonwillow for time attack type events.
    Also currently in the process of building a drift car.
    Lol making me look bad with my 9.9s...I'm getting killed by my reaction times and wheel spin, pretty much the only cars getting decent launches last night were awd or running slicks/DRs. Big Willow goes better next month...

So what are you basing your drift car off of?
    At the revolution school the other weekend a guy walked into the second classroom session late, sweating profusly, hair straight up with dirt all over him. He sat down, raised his hand and said: "please explain brake fade to me". -CSG @Corral.net

Originally Posted by RHockey84 View Post
    Whats up Cali!
    How is everyones weekend going¿

Did a garage sale yesterday...went pretty well. Started with 3 car fulls worth of stuff and ended with 1.
    Just packing and doing laundry, headed up to Sac again this week.

Originally Posted by Tikibeast View Post
    Lol making me look bad with my 9.9s...I'm getting killed by my reaction times and wheel spin, pretty much the only cars getting decent launches last night were awd or running slicks/DRs. Big Willow goes better next month...

So what are you basing your drift car off of?
    Reaction time gets better with the more you practice.
    Just gotta be able to anticipate the lights.
    With wheel spin you ether run slicks, launch control, or if you're a cheeky kent you run both.

My drift project is the is350 shell I bought from work.

Refeed/cheat day today and it feels awesome to be lax on the cut for at least one day a week.
    **USC Alumni**
    **Nike SPARQ Athlete**

Reaction time gets better with the more you practice.
    Just gotta be able to anticipate the lights.
    With wheel spin you ether run slicks, launch control, or if you're a cheeky kent you run both.

My drift project is the is350 shell I bought from work.

Refeed/cheat day today and it feels awesome to be lax on the cut for at least one day a week.
    I never had reaction problems in previous cars, racing auto isn't as point and shoot as I thought...I want to run some drag radials but i need to upgrade my half shafts first, stock R/T shafts tend to snap like a fat girl on a diet when you have too much traction. Next up I'm thinking a higher stall converter and coilovers though, better tires, poly bushings, and a tuner are on the to do list when I get home, I'm hoping dumping the Nitto Invos for something wider and grippier will tone down my wheel spin problems.

How long have you been on cut?

trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Any serious bodybuilding personal trainers???? I'm looking for a serious bodybuilding trainer I live in Hawthorne. Trying to build muscle and get big

Morning CA!! Busy Monday is busy.

workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000) workinithard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's up everyone. Love being in Cali again, looking to get a surf board and start learning how to surf looking for someone to teach me. Have lots of earrends to run so staying busy busy

Page 85 of 134 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 95 ... LastLast