Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Registered User SUGALETSGETITON's Avatar
    SUGALETSGETITON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SUGALETSGETITON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SUGALETSGETITON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SUGALETSGETITON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SUGALETSGETITON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SUGALETSGETITON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SUGALETSGETITON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SUGALETSGETITON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SUGALETSGETITON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SUGALETSGETITON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SUGALETSGETITON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cowboybebrahp View Post
    sloot asked me to hang out a bunch of times then flaked last minute every time, i went NC on her for a week and she messages me again

asking to hang out, anyway day comes she flakes, this time i decide to move on and NC again

after a week she messages me saying hey havnet see you in a while

i dont reply and she says i guess your mad at me lol

now before i really ****ed things up by being beta/awkward but she was intially attracted to me before, anyway i became needy and chased her resulting in her constant flaking

anyway i really moved on mentally and not attached to her anymore

should i try to talk her up when i see her? or just competely move on

first time i decide to post pics, please dont be ******* detectives and make me regret things
    . One day I'm gonna marry that girl,shes not for you Joe dirt!

mectomorph96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mectomorph96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mectomorph96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mectomorph96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mectomorph96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mectomorph96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mectomorph96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mectomorph96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mectomorph96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mectomorph96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mectomorph96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hnnnng that bish is cute

Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Comboking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you were attached to a girl that you did not even go on one date with

cuck boy
    ***Misc Lean Bulk Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***