Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    $1 billion is a lot of money, but not enough to hurt these megacap companies long term. What it does do is send a message. Apple is still sourcing from Samsung, likely due to contracts that they cannot/should not break and the fact that Samsung is probably the most competent manufacturer. I strongly believe they will gradually move their business elsewhere as Samsung's competitors become more capable (with Apple's help). That is what will really hurt.

LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LS Series is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jack604 View Post
    Funny video. Some of his points are kinda wack, but he made me open my eyes a bit. Never used Android device but he makes it seem legit and worth trying an android device out.

deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500) deeezyyy is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by LS Series View Post
    Funny video. Some of his points are kinda wack, but he made me open my eyes a bit. Never used Android device but he makes it seem legit and worth trying an android device out.
    lol at worth trying.

Galaxy Nexus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any crApple phone

and that video didnt even have the new JellyBean update. Lawd.
    TEAM Suns - Cards - Pacquiao.

Cherchez la femme...Se si KRANE's Avatar
    KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KRANE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by warm View Post
    sad day for Samsung ;(
    They will appeal. You don't just pay up a billion dollars when you still have some fight left.
    Originally Posted by EternallyMiscd View Post
    I strongly believe they will gradually move their business elsewhere as Samsung's competitors become more capable (with Apple's help). That is what will really hurt.
    No, what will really hurt is when they increase the prices so YOU get to offset their losses. That's what suckers..ahem... customers are for.
    🎥
    Site oldest post: [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172072283&p=1540411941&viewfull=1#post1540411941[/url]

Filmmaker Thread: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165304201&p=1534834621#post1534834621

EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EternallyMiscd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KRANE View Post
    They will appeal. You don't just pay up a billion dollars when you still have some fight left.No, what will really hurt is when they increase the prices so YOU get to offset their losses. That's what suckers..ahem... customers are for.
    They won't be increasing prices. Apple's capex has increased 3-fold this year in order to retool for the new iPhone and iPad Mini. They will not increase prices. I think I know a little more than you in this regard.