Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT******************

+++++ ASK YOUR SELF THIS; DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A JUGGERNAUT ++++++

ITS TIME FOR SOME HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING,,,, ARE YOU WITH ME JUGGERNATS!!!!!!!!!

==== TO BE A JUGGERNAUT, YOU NEED TO TRAIN LIKE A JUGGERNAUT!!!! ====

training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts, im here to help you succeed...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Buddha's little brother. lonewolfcf's Avatar
    lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Heck yeah, that's huuuuge progress. Internet HIGH FIVE.

Man, I appreciate what you bring to the Juggernaut community! I am personally on the last loop of all my belts. That makes me smile
    Thanks and congrats. I don't know that I bring all that much to the Juggernaut community, but I sure enjoy being part of it! I am with you on the belts. I had to cut new holes in my work belts. Final weigh in for my city's biggest loser tonight. Not going to take home the cash, but should end up with around 10% weight loss over the 6 months.
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but rising every time we fall.

Discontent is the first necessity of progress.

shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50) shapetime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lonewolfcf View Post
    around 10% weight loss over the 6 months.
    That is awesome ! ! Keep it up and keep pushing your limits. Live to see what the human body is able to handle and do with a bit of work.

Keep going and keep in touch as the changes continue to happen
    Hit'it,
    SHAPETIME

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155658373&p=1106578083#post1106578083

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You are a man who cares deeply for his family, you are on a mission to take care of yourself, and you are actively getting your butt out, putting in some SERIOUS HARD WORK. That's what you bring to the Community. Juggernaut Nation is more than a collection of body builders getting ready to go on stage. In fact, I will probably never get on a stage, I don't have that desire. No, Juggernaut Nation is made up of people who wish to live a healthy lifestlye in such a way that they are an UNSTOPPABLE force to be reckoned with!

Thanks and congrats. I don't know that I bring all that much to the Juggernaut community, but I sure enjoy being part of it! I am with you on the belts. I had to cut new holes in my work belts. Final weigh in for my city's biggest loser tonight. Not going to take home the cash, but should end up with around 10% weight loss over the 6 months.
    advertising not permitted

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Brother! I have been so worn out with my work schedule that I have barely been on here. Still plugging along and slowly moving towards my goals. How have you been man?
    Doing great!! Recently got back from a 2 week Alaskan cruise now getting back into high gear with my workouts and nutrition.

As long as you are moving towards your goals and not away from them - it's all good!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

gocougs92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    10% weight loss is an unreal change! can you post some pics?

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Congrats on the success! Everyone has the capability to be the best Juggernaut and five of them will win the dream of a bodybuilders life.

Just look at the pattern for WildBill and Kevin Mattson. The more you put in it, the more you get out of it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can't overstate how far you've come! Keep WORKING HARD!!!

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Congrats on the success! Everyone has the capability to be the best Juggernaut and five of them will win the dream of a bodybuilders life.

Just look at the pattern for WildBill and Kevin Mattson. The more you put in it, the more you get out of it.

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    HEy you did motivate somebody here. Because of you I made to post my meals in my fitness pal. It takes a lot of work to input all that food and on days where I didn't feel like it I thought to myself " Cory is probably on there posting and checking up on me. Stop being lazy" You got to remember you maybe motivating someone without even knowing it. Continue to be the awesome weight loss machine you are!
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ***********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT**********
    JUGGERNAUT TIP OF THE DAY
    +++ FOR THOSE JUGGERNAUTS THAT ARE REACHING THE FINISH LINE +++
    Carb Depletion/Carb Loading’: “ The idea behind ‘carbohydrate depletion/carbohydrate loading’ as it pertains to bodybuilding/physique enhancement is to pump up the muscles with maximum levels of glycogen so as to create a fuller, harder appearance resulting in more muscle separation, cuts, and striations. The effect of this technique is maximized by first getting the body down to the desired leanness/conditioning. In other words, ‘carb depletion-carb loading’ should not be utilized to attempt to make up for shortcomings in body fat loss, whether using it in preparation for a contest or photo op session, if your going to use this method, this needs to be done right and you need to start with a very low fat%, if your fat/bulky and your going to use carb deplete/load method , well!!!, your body will respond by looking smoother and fatter....do your home work, do whats right....

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10) lonewolfcf is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile Thanks all.

Thanks for the kind words all. Sorry I have not been able to post much. I have not been on a ton, and when I have it has been from work. Need to get pics posted for my final. They are taken, but I have not been able to get the camera to upload them. Wife has it hidden from taking pics of the kids. I am trying to keep positive too. Getting some possible job activity. Hopefully, all of my work for the IAJ challenge will pay off and I will FINALLY get through an agility test again. Thanks to all for your continued support and encouragement. I am excited ton continue on my journey and have set some nice goals for myself, just like some of my fellow IAJ competitors. I am not looking towards a contest like rumblebird, but in addition to my Mackinaw run, I am hoping to log 320 miles in prior to that run. Lofty goal, but hey, if I set it lower, I definitely could make it. Wolfie out for now.

Glad to see you are continuing on with us. My 84th day was yesterday, so I'm in that group of Alumni with you. It's still a small portion of the journey though!

Thanks for the kind words all. Sorry I have not been able to post much. I have not been on a ton, and when I have it has been from work. Need to get pics posted for my final. They are taken, but I have not been able to get the camera to upload them. Wife has it hidden from taking pics of the kids. I am trying to keep positive too. Getting some possible job activity. Hopefully, all of my work for the IAJ challenge will pay off and I will FINALLY get through an agility test again. Thanks to all for your continued support and encouragement. I am excited ton continue on my journey and have set some nice goals for myself, just like some of my fellow IAJ competitors. I am not looking towards a contest like rumblebird, but in addition to my Mackinaw run, I am hoping to log 320 miles in prior to that run. Lofty goal, but hey, if I set it lower, I definitely could make it. Wolfie out for now.

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good to see you still posting Cory - Looking forward to the pics!!

annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    HEy you did motivate somebody here. Because of you I made to post my meals in my fitness pal. It takes a lot of work to input all that food and on days where I didn't feel like it I thought to myself " Cory is probably on there posting and checking up on me. Stop being lazy" You got to remember you maybe motivating someone without even knowing it. Continue to be the awesome weight loss machine you are!
    Find me on myfitnesspal! annaruthus is my username. I log everday :-)

annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100) annaruthus is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you shoot for the moon and miss, you will still land among the stars! :-)

Talking Thanks all.

Thanks much all. Still plugging along. 2 agility tests coming up. We will see if all the hard work pays off. Sit up numbers have come up, run time has come down, some of that is conditioning, some is the weight loss. I am praying that the hard work and dedication pay off. I still have a long journey to go, but all of your support is a huge part of me getting to that final destination. 11 days until agility 1, 25 days until agility 2, 109 days until Mackinaw, and 1 5k thrown in for good measure. This 5k will mark the 1 year anniversary of my first 5k, and will be the same race. Should be a good gauge to see how far I have come.

*************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT***********

Tip of the day, ~ Caution to all Juggernauts, BEWARE the effects of CORTISOL ~

STUDIES SHOW THAT INTENSE WEIGHT TRAINING LASTING MORE THEN 60 MINUTES , YOUR BODY WILL START TO PRODUCING THE STRESS HORMONE " CORTISOL", WHICH CAN HAVE A TESTOSTERONE-BLOCKING, MUSCLE WASTING EFFECT .....
    It is essential that Cortisol release be CONTROLLED if one is to facilitate muscle growth. Exercise (aerobically and with weights): This may seem like a paradox but correct exercise, although it increases stress, will negate the effects of cortisol in the long term.
    Exercise will, during and straight afterward, place the body in a catabolic state but provided the sessions are not to long and nutritional needs are met, a relaxed state will ultimately be achieved, and cortisol release will be controlled. Weight training also increases growth hormone which offsets cortisone release.
    *THINGS THAT YOU CAN DO TO COMBAT CORTISOL; Nutrition is important at all times of the day for bodybuilders. To control cortisol release eating first thing in the morning and directly after a workout are optimum times. Training one big body part with a small body part will keep your workout close to the 60 to 80 minute range, ALSO for the workouts that may be little longer then 60 minutes, IT IS IMPORTANT TO use a drink that will replenish your resources so you can go the extra mile, INFINITEFORCE is designed with Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and Valine), Glutamine, Citrulline Malate , Arginine for sustained energy output allowing you to train stronger while accelerating muscle recovery. Plus it has the added electrolytes for greater muscle rehydration, also it’s enhanced with whey protein isolate and waxy maize, http://www.infinitelabs.com/store/Infinite-Force.html ...Take control of the cortisol effect, by simply having the correct information you are one giant step ahead of the rest.

*USE THE FORCE, TRAIN TO GAIN, TRAIN TO LAST, TRAIN FOR SUCCESS....~ JOESWAT ~

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

Wink Night run.

It was hot, it was muggy, but in the battle of want vs. need, need won out. I need to run longer, but I am trying to really get my pace down for my agility too. I had a better time the other night with some walking thrown in, but I ran it all tonight and had some problems breathing with a semi plugged nose and humid air. Not too far off for passing my agility 1 required time though.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/190865973

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice job pushing it through it. I saw you are planning on doing 320 miles between now and the mackinaw run. That is alot of miles. Literally following the quote of a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step... Good luck on getting some possible job activity!!! Looking forward to seeing your progress pics, once you can get the camera back Keep on track, and good luck in your preparation for the mackinaw run.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Thanks man.

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Nice job pushing it through it. I saw you are planning on doing 320 miles between now and the mackinaw run. That is alot of miles. Literally following the quote of a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step... Good luck on getting some possible job activity!!! Looking forward to seeing your progress pics, once you can get the camera back Keep on track, and good luck in your preparation for the mackinaw run.
    Thanks man. 320 is a VERY high goal, but I figured shoot for the moon. Not sure if I will get it or if my body will hold up. 15 in so far, but the speed work is killing my miles. I need the job though and have really been pushing that.

Pics my wife took suck. I should have looked at them before hand. I had to lighten them up. I don't see any change in the pics, but clothes and the scale show the change.

WARNING: THESE PICTURES CONTAIN GRAPHIC IMAGES THAT WILL BE DISTURBING TO MOST! Especially me.

Attached Images

Can't wait to hear about your Agility Tests. Good luck man, you know that all of JUGGERNAUT NATION is behind you!

It was hot, it was muggy, but in the battle of want vs. need, need won out. I need to run longer, but I am trying to really get my pace down for my agility too. I had a better time the other night with some walking thrown in, but I ran it all tonight and had some problems breathing with a semi plugged nose and humid air. Not too far off for passing my agility 1 required time though.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/190865973

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congratulations on finishing the challenge, I know you are not happy with the pictures, but how much weight have you lost? Good luck on the agility tests!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Congratulations on finishing the challenge, I know you are not happy with the pictures, but how much weight have you lost? Good luck on the agility tests!!
    Thanks guys. I am not far off my time for the run on the agility. Push ups/sit ups I should be good on. I need a 14:08 mile and a half to pass. If I push hard through it, I should have it. I can run it in about 15 now through the neighborhood, if Garmin is accurate.

As far as weight loss, roughly 20lbs since the challenge, 45 since last year. I do notice some change in the side shot. Still some ways to go, but passing these agility tests and the possibility of some job security could really help out with that. Agility on the 30th and the 15th. The 15th is a lot more involved, including the Illinois agility run, which I have never tried. Should be an interesting couple of weeks, especially with a 5k the day before the second agility. Juggernaut will be flowing through the veins for all of the above.

CHICHA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CHICHA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CHICHA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CHICHA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CHICHA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CHICHA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CHICHA101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

did

anyone

Good luck in the agility tests Cory!! You got this!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck Corey! You can do this!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

*********** JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT ***************

THE KEY TO BUILDING MUSCLE IS TO STIMULATE MUSCLE FIBERS....
    There are 2 kinds of muscle fibers in a muscle: Slow-twitch (Type I) and fast-twitch (Type II). As the name suggests, slow-twitch muscles are slow in nature but have great endurance. Fast-twitch, on the other hand, performs in short bursts of power and speed.

~ CAUTION, WATCHING THIS VIDEO MIGHT INFLUENCE YOU TO STIMULATE MUSCLE FIBERS ~
    HAVE A GREAT JUGGERNAUT LEG WORKOUT

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

Thanks to my Juggernaut family for the support on today's agility test! I kicked its arse!

********* JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT *************
    ~~ Juggernaut Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time with the consistency of Dedication, Determination and Discipline ~~ Never give up!!!!
    ~joeswat~

the beginning of the juggernaut
    today's juggernaut
    JUGGERNAUTS!!!! AGE IS JUST A NUMBER...... YOUR NOT GETTING OLDER, YOUR GETTING BETTER......

join ********

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com