Page 79 of 182 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,370 of 5452
    CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Minoxidil 15% with Retinol, Azelaic Acid and Caffeine has been very good for me. Even on the spots where they say hair can't grow back (temples). Sadly I'm starting to get some side effects (anxiety, heart beating fast). I'm gonna finish this bottle and then go back to 5%. I'm really happy with my results after about 2 months of fin and minoxidil.
    Management Information Systems Crew
    Canadian Crew
    Serbian Crew

JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by CrazySerbian View Post
    Minoxidil 15% with Retinol, Azelaic Acid and Caffeine has been very good for me. Even on the spots where they say hair can't grow back (temples). Sadly I'm starting to get some side effects (anxiety, heart beating fast). I'm gonna finish this bottle and then go back to 5%. I'm really happy with my results after about 2 months of fin and minoxidil.
    I wanted to add onto this...

As much chit as I've talked about rogaine, I honestly believe it's working. After only a month or so, I'm noticing that (at least the right side of) my hairline is (I THINK) noticeably better. It was originally like a big loop, and now it more goes to a point. The new hairs are pretty thin, so in harsh light you can barely see them, but I'm hoping it continues to get better.

Also, I'm using the brand name rogaine foam, and I think the side effects (like puffy eyes and bad eye bags) were either A.) primarily in my head, or B.) a "phase" that you go through when starting the treatment. I went on vacation for two weeks (while still using rogaine) and with a tan and enough rest/sleep I couldn't even notice my eye bags.

Can't even imagine what 15% with retinol and azelaic acid and caffeine would do...

mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikeoc322 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah minox is pretty good for what it is, considering nothing else works outside of assaulting your dht

My only problem with it is it seems to lose its efficacy after the first 1-2 years. Gl though.

TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Red have you looked at Swiss temples and his amazing re growth using something to block PGD2 and increase PGE2, do you happen to know what he is using I heard PHG is a private forum and someone has to vouch for you in order to get approved and I was hoping that you happen to be a member on that board

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TygaTyga View Post
    Hey Red have you looked at Swiss temples and his amazing re growth using something to block PGD2 and increase PGE2, do you happen to know what he is using I heard PHG is a private forum and someone has to vouch for you in order to get approved and I was hoping that you happen to be a member on that board
    Is he taking settiprant?

TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000) TygaTyga is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    Is he taking settiprant?
    Yes he is now as of like 2 days ago, however for like the past idk 4-6 months he has been using sulphasalazine, small amounts of oral castor oil, i think he also applies it topically? im not too sure. also dermarolling / sunburning very very lightly with UVB but he advocates sunburning isnt very important. and he is using dutasteride to inhibit 5ar

The idea is down PGD2 up PGE2 and i think its CD200 and CD34, He has achieved regrowth on slick bald temples of 9 years!

http://swisstemples.blogspot.co.uk/2...-progress.html

His theory so far is hairloss isnt straightforward, so the whole magic pill isn't ever going to ever happen, you have to address several chemical processes in the body.

whatever is going on I don't have the time to research everything to understand sht and become an expert. it doesn't matter what matters is this dude has results that no one who was not absolutely lucky with the big 3 combo. could recreate

TLDR: look at his progress and read his blog way more informative than i will be, direct your questions at him
    Last edited by TygaTyga; 09-17-2015 at 05:33 AM.

hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I already posted what needs to be addressed with hair loss, but none of you guys gave a sh*t:

Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    This is a discussion about BALDNESS though, so the point still stands that diet has zero effect on it.

No food/diet known to man alleviates the cause of follicle miniaturization which as you should know is upregulation of DHT, DKK1, PGD2, COX2, Arachidonic Acid and the downregulation of PGE2, CD200 and CD34+ progenitor cells. After that, you're still screwed with fibrosis and the detachment of the arrector pili muscle from the follicle (the muscle thats responsible for 'goosebumps').

So... NO food addresses any of these problems which is why 'natural' solutions do NOT exist. The closest thing is saw palmetto (a DHT inhibitor) which even if you took large quantities of is still like bringing a pistol to a fight up against a rocket.

Just look at this forum alone; how many healthy diet obsessed cueballs are there? You're on bodybuilding.com and yet you still think that a diet can help with baldness? Come on.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1338860351

I also posted about Setipiprant blocking PGD2, and basically all of you guys didnt give a sh*t again and instead, this thread is at 79 pages of talk about finasteride and minox and other ridiculous crap like retinol, caffeine, and other bullsh*t. The ignorance from you guys is amazing.

When the science actually slaps you guys right in the face, you dismiss it and continue talking about hair loss treatments like some indian spiritual healer scam artists.

Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyway, some potentially game changing news. Remember when Dr. George Cotsarelis made headline news 2+ years ago about PGD2 being the culprit behind hair loss and we'd need PGD2 inhibitors to combat hair loss? Well... the work was being done all along for the past 2 years to bring out an already known drug, it's called Setipriprant.

Here's the official press release:
    http://globenewswire.com/news-releas...Hair-Loss.html

AWESOME

Here's their presentation on the application of Setipriprant for the use against baldness:
    http://leerink.metameetings.com/conf...hp?ticker=KYTH

A shorter audio recording can be found here:
    http://tinyurl.com/kda7m86

Here's a PDF document with slides about the drug:
    http://files.shareholder.com/downloa...ERA%20Investor

Important note is when they say they can jump straight into Phase 2A trials as Setipriprant has already undergone numerous clinical trials.

Looks like this will be an oral application. If anyone can find details on the dosage amount required, it'd be great (do we need to take 1mg or 5mg like Finasteride?).

Pros to this:
    Should be significantly stronger than finasteride WITHOUT the sexual side effects.

Cons:
    Side effects are headaches and flatulance. I'll take farting all day if it means I can have hair.

Where can we get Setipriprant ?

Not AfricanAmerican (srs) JayC24's Avatar
    JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just read that dudes blog. Fuking amazing.

I'll be trying his "make shift" method first chance I get after he writes it out, as getting my hands on the legit powders/topicals will be tough without being included in the group buys.
    Last edited by JayC24; 09-17-2015 at 04:19 PM.
    Type 1 ginger that took MT2 for 5+ years and now getting mistaken for African descent crew:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167225761

Finasteride or die crew:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172813221

I already posted what needs to be addressed with hair loss, but none of you guys gave a sh*t:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1338860351

I also posted about Setipiprant blocking PGD2, and basically all of you guys didnt give a sh*t again and instead, this thread is at 79 pages of talk about finasteride and minox and other ridiculous crap like retinol, caffeine, and other bullsh*t. The ignorance from you guys is amazing.

When the science actually slaps you guys right in the face, you dismiss it and continue talking about hair loss treatments like some indian spiritual healer scam artists.

Guys this hellouser guy is legit as Swiss and other people man hellouser knows his stuff honestly if you have questions you can probably get great answers that are just as good from hellouser if you can't talk to Swiss. This dude is legit he is huge on loads of hairloss forums !

Edit: to the guy asking about seti, it's an experimental so you probably have to get on a group buy on a hairloss forum like HLT HLH BTT PHG etc. unless you got lots of dosh and can front it all yourself

Originally Posted by Knockx View Post
    Where can we get Setipriprant ?
    I replied in my post above but wait bro, you need to realize setipriprant isn't the only thing you need just taking that won't regrow you everything I suggest you really really need to read the blog and ask.fm

Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000) Knockx is a name known to all. (+5000)

Edit: to the guy asking about seti, it's an experimental so you probably have to get on a group buy on a hairloss forum like HLT HLH BTT PHG etc. unless you got lots of dosh and can front it all yourself
    Dosh? Group buy? Have any of you used Seti yet? Sounds like the only real damn cure out there! What's going on how come you guys haven't spoken about it til hello brought it up?

I replied in my post above but wait bro, you need to realize setipriprant isn't the only thing you need just taking that won't regrow you everything I suggest you really really need to read the blog and ask.fm
    Oh alright man, where's the blog? Did someone link it? I must've missed it.

Originally Posted by Knockx View Post
    Dosh? Group buy? Have any of you used Seti yet? Sounds like the only real damn cure out there! What's going on how come you guys haven't spoken about it til hello brought it up?

Oh alright man, where's the blog? Did someone link it? I must've missed it.
    A lot of drama in the hairloss forums, so many sketchy people making money off of us desperate people, also like hellouser says most people in here only ever talk about broscejence treatments or just the big 3, you think this is the cure just like I but look only you and another guy replied. Misc is clueless

Dude seti is just part of the protocol, the premise is you need something like sulfalasalazine(spelling might be wrong) or SETI, sulfa lowers pgd2 slightly and raises pge2 and seti just rekts pgd2.

Hair growth comes from doing everything, you need to
    -lower PDG2 this is for seti / Sulfasala
    -increase PGE2 this is castor oil the acid contained in it, also this is from sun burning and probably some other stuff, you can buy topical PGE2 this is the best route. He uses quite a lot of stuff in his getto approach I haven't got a confirmation yet on some of it so i don't want to mention it all
    - expression of Cd34 and cd200, i think this comes from LiCl
    Lithium chloride,
    - wounding with his derma stamp (dermanator ) 2.5mm
    - he still takes dutasteride btw
    Also he believes that one you get regrowth and if it all turns terminal you can maintain using just dutasteride / cb /ru/fin / perhaps seti

Don't worry though he will tell us everything in the coming days on his blog so book mark it

TLDR: PGD2 down + PGE2 up + stem cells (cd34 cd200 expression)

Last edited by TygaTyga; 09-18-2015 at 01:32 AM.

I forgot to answer, you get seti by going and getting in on a group buy, seti isn't on the market so people get labs in China to make it or SETI GB (idk what this is), and the thing is a lab will not make low / cheap amounts so instead people put their money together and buy it as a big group, it's pretty common, email Swisstemples@gmail.com he could perhaps help with the group buy, also people in regular forums like HLT HLH BTT arrange group buys in their forums, but I think if you talk to Swiss he can get you in on a group buy on PHG,

Or you can be patient and wait for it to be easier to obtain haha this is what I'm doing I'm just waiting to see more results and gathering info and understanding somebody the science behind it, then if everything is ***** I'll start and document my experience

JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500) JHCL1990 is not very helpful. (-500)
    A lot of drama in the hairloss forums, so many sketchy people making money off of us desperate people, also like hellouser says most people in here only ever talk about broscejence treatments or just the big 3, you think this is the cure just like I but look only you and another guy replied. Misc is clueless

Dude seti is just part of the protocol, the premise is you need something like sulfalasalazine(spelling might be wrong) or SETI, sulfa lowers pgd2 slightly and raises pge2 and seti just rekts pgd2.

Hair growth comes from doing everything, you need to
    -lower PDG2 this is for seti / Sulfasala
    -increase PGE2 this is castor oil the acid contained in it, also this is from sun burning and probably some other stuff, you can buy topical PGE2 this is the best route. He uses quite a lot of stuff in his getto approach I haven't got a confirmation yet on some of it so i don't want to mention it all
    - expression of Cd34 and cd200, i think this comes from LiCl
    Lithium chloride,
    - wounding with his derma stamp (dermanator ) 2.5mm
    - he still takes dutasteride btw
    Also he believes that one you get regrowth and if it all turns terminal you can maintain using just dutasteride / cb /ru/fin / perhaps seti

Don't worry though he will tell us everything in the coming days on his blog so book mark it

TLDR: PGD2 down + PGE2 up + stem cells (cd34 cd200 expression)

What's this about sunburn? Because I went on vacation to Maui for two weeks recently and I swear my hair started looking better (got regrowth, which I attributed to my ~month of Rogaine use). Are you saying being sunburned could help, or am I misreading your post?

Originally Posted by JHCL1990 View Post
    What's this about sunburn? Because I went on vacation to Maui for two weeks recently and I swear my hair started looking better (got regrowth, which I attributed to my ~month of Rogaine use). Are you saying being sunburned could help, or am I misreading your post?
    Yeah he uses the UVB lamps for some light sunburn in order to increase PGE2 read his blog man it's all there :

Chances are sunburn didn't help you though because sunburn is the most minimal part of his regime you don't really need it, and you haven't addressed PGD2 down, wounding, and stem cells ( cd200 cd34)

So chances are your hair came from minoxidil, if you read his blog and his ask.fm minoxidil increase pge2 slightly and pge1 hugely and pge2 and pge1 compete each other biologically so increasing one decreases the other, with this in mind sunburn didn't help you it was just the minox
    Last edited by TygaTyga; 09-18-2015 at 07:23 AM.

everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nullius in verba

^^ only time will tell

DirtyJerzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyJerzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyJerzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyJerzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyJerzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyJerzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyJerzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyJerzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyJerzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyJerzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) DirtyJerzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm part of the private PHG forum along with Hellouser and Swiss that gets setipiprant and PGE2 along with any other compounds we want. Swiss has made some tremendous progress and is part of the forum. We run group buys for setipiprant and PGE2 along with other stuff like CB/RU etc. Also, other bodybuilding compounds like MK-677 (gh peptides etc.) or anything we want (all tested). We have everything tested 3rd party before we use so we know the purity. We could use some more BBer's too that would be part of the community that are interested in hairloss, If you are interested in the Swiss' results (the guy with the blog and pic above) and serious about joining PHG (Pioneering Hair Growth), shoot me an email tubzy17@yahoo.com

There is a current group buy for Seti and PGE2 right now that is closing soon, so I suggest getting in quick if you want to try and be part of the forum.

I haven't been on this forum in ages. The "big three protocol" is in the past. Seti, PGE2, CD stimulation, wounding are the real deal as you saw from the pictures above. Essentially, it's the PG protocol. I have great results just using a similar PGD2 blocker OC000459 along with neogenic, oral/topical castor oil, adenogen and keto shampoo. I stopped fin/RU, minox long time ago due to sides and I have maintained/thickened my hair with the PG method I just mentioned.

In short:

lower PGD2 (stop hair loss) (this is what seti does)
    Raise PGE2 (growth) (this is what PGE2 does topically)
    Stemoxydine (CD stimulation) (Dercos neogenic)
    Wounding (growth factor stimulation) (dermarolling until bleeding/ or use derminator until bleed 1.5mm)
    Last edited by DirtyJerzy; 09-18-2015 at 09:52 PM.

hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50) hellouser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DirtyJerzy View Post
    I'm part of the private PHG forum along with Hellouser and Swiss that gets setipiprant and PGE2 along with any other compounds we want. Swiss has made some tremendous progress and is part of the forum. We run group buys for setipiprant and PGE2 along with other stuff like CB/RU etc. Also, other bodybuilding compounds like MK-677 (gh peptides etc.) or anything we want (all tested). We have everything tested 3rd party before we use so we know the purity. We could use some more BBer's too that would be part of the community that are interested in hairloss, If you are interested in the Swiss' results (the guy with the blog and pic above) and serious about joining PHG (Pioneering Hair Growth), shoot me an email tubzy17@yahoo.com

There is a current group buy for Seti and PGE2 right now that is closing soon, so I suggest getting in quick if you want to try and be part of the forum.

I haven't been on this forum in ages. The "big three protocol" is in the past. Seti, PGE2, CD stimulation, wounding are the real deal as you saw from the pictures above. Essentially, it's the PG protocol. I have great results just using a similar PGD2 blocker OC000459 along with neogenic, oral/topical castor oil, adenogen and keto shampoo. I stopped fin/RU, minox long time ago due to sides and I have maintained/thickened my hair with the PG method I just mentioned.

In short:

Wounding (growth factor stimulation) (dermarolling until bleeding/ or use derminator until bleed 1.5mm)
    I used to be pseudo positive in life, but once I got exposed to enough ignorance from people, I gave up. It's amazing how the noobs here at BB get the science book thrown at them and nobody seems to notice and nobody seems to care... the discussions about Fin and Minox just keep going. I don't think these guys care much.... 79 pages of mostly stone age treatment questions instead of pushing for something better.

In short:

I used to be pseudo positive in life, but once I got exposed to enough ignorance from people, I gave up. It's amazing how the noobs here at BB get the science book thrown at them and nobody seems to notice and nobody seems to care... the discussions about Fin and Minox just keep going. I don't think these guys care much.... 79 pages of mostly stone age treatment questions instead of pushing for something better.
    Guys you should make another forum post I bet no one checks this anymore due to how long it is and like you guys say, they keep talking about Stone Age treatments.

Hanging by a thread mrcarter1990's Avatar
    mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have just noticed some receding on the sides of my forehead. Is this the beginning of the end?
    Diagnosed anorexic with a shirt on......6 pack chiseled alpha fucboi with a shirt off

wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^ Start now and you'll be glad you did.

I think disparaging minox and fin is probably being a bit dramatic. Considering most people do nothing / try gimmicky herbal stuff, lasers etc that do absolutely nothing - fin/minox isn't horrible. Especially when access to all the new stuff has to be done through online forums in what are essentially public human trials. I mean I would try it, but jumping through all of the hoops necessary makes it unattractive to me.

If I was thinking about going that route, I would just do whatever I could to save $10k and get a HT instead.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mrcarter1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    ^ Start now and you'll be glad you did.

I think disparaging minox and fin is probably being a bit dramatic. Considering most people do nothing / try gimmicky herbal stuff, lasers etc that do absolutely nothing - fin/minox isn't horrible. Especially when access to all the new stuff has to be done through online forums in what are essentially public human trials. I mean I would try it, but jumping through all of the hoops necessary makes it unattractive to me.

If I was thinking about going that route, I would just do whatever I could to save $10k and get a HT instead.
    Aight. So where to begin?
    Diagnosed anorexic with a shirt on......6 pack chiseled alpha fucboi with a shirt off

wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) wickedman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mrcarter1990 View Post
    Aight. So where to begin?
    Bare minimum, ketoconazole shampoo and minoxidil will slow it down. Throw in finasteride (.5 mg every other day) and hopefully you stay where you are. First page of this thread explains everything better than I ever could.

Starting early is the most important thing, can wake up in a year and be at a point where there's barely any point in trying to save it, seen plenty of people go VERY fast.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    Bare minimum, ketoconazole shampoo and minoxidil will slow it down. Throw in finasteride (.5 mg every other day) and hopefully you stay where you are. First page of this thread explains everything better than I ever could.

Starting early is the most important thing, can wake up in a year and be at a point where there's barely any point in trying to save it, seen plenty of people go VERY fast.
    Thx brah. Yea first page was quite complicated. Lol.
    Urs was easy. Thx

Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Feeling defeated. my hair is my pride a joy and after denying my hair receeding at the temples I checked a couple days ago and it's ****ing full blown NW2. My hair and vertex is perfectly fine and I've actually got alot of hair but it's just my temples which keep receeding at an alarming and itchy rate. Gonna try keto 2% with rogaine/regaine 5% foam. Is this a good idea? preventing hairloss while waiting for the "PG protocol" to become a bit more accessible in 2-3 years?
    ~*Electronic Drums Crew*~
    ~*Final Fantasy XIV Crew*~
    ~*Tech N9ne Crew*~

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ofc no one cares because it's not even on the market yet

tell me where to get this stuff and ill buy it, but until then i'll stay on keto and fin
    alpha as fuk crew

Not AfricanAmerican (srs) JayC24's Avatar
    JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000) JayC24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ...If you are interested in the Swiss' results (the guy with the blog and pic above) and serious about joining PHG (Pioneering Hair Growth), shoot me an email...
    e-mail sent brah, need to learn more about these other treatments you guys are doing. fin and keto helped my crown a lot but my temples are stubborn as hell and that guys blog sold me.
    Type 1 ginger that took MT2 for 5+ years and now getting mistaken for African descent crew:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167225761

Finasteride or die crew:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172813221

Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000) Boffman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's kinda crazy how obsessive you guys are about hair loss. It's too the point where it's almost a mental disorder for phuck sakes.

No one gives a **** because it's new, complicated, sounds expensive and why care when you can get a 1 year supply of fin for 30 bucks and maintain thick hair?

On that note, I'm a diffuse thinner with pretty much a full head of hair (as you can see in avi, but I've lost 30 % density) and I finally jumped on fin to reduce hair loss and hopefully thicken up a little. I'm a prime candidate for fin, so I'll be checking in here to tell progress cause I'm sure a lot of younger guys are in a similar position as me and deciding on whether or not they want to hop on the finny train. It's day 4 and no side effects yet except maybe my cum is more watery. I'm taking about .2-.5 mg's a day.
    Last edited by Boffman; 09-19-2015 at 11:06 AM.