Page 77 of 132 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 3946
    no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question refund

Ok after all the positive feedback I have read about this product I was super pumped about giving it a try. I have been working out over a year stim free and wanted to try a stim for an edge.

The first day, I only used one red pill in the morning as directed, and nothing. Then that night, consumed 1 black pill at night as directed, and felt no drowsiness, or apetite supressing, actually felt the exact opposite. I was restless and woke up about 5 starving! I usually wake up around 9-10.

So the second day, gave it another shot, with two pills in the morning. Again, nothing. No energy boost, actually took a nap mid afternoon before my workout. Then that night, took two at night, felt kinda drowsy, but woke up at 3, starving again, and couldn't fall back asleep.

So whats the deal? Can I get I refund if I bought it here from this site?! And am I going to have to pay for shipping? Its not that I am completely putting this product down, I just think it isn't working for me. I actually would be happy to try something like it, another alternative if you have any suggestions. Maybe, just a exchange. Again, I am looking to help burn the extra body fat% and help with better pumps

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by no1stumper View Post
    Ok after all the positive feedback I have read about this product I was super pumped about giving it a try. I have been working out over a year stim free and wanted to try a stim for an edge.

The first day, I only used one red pill in the morning as directed, and nothing. Then that night, consumed 1 black pill at night as directed, and felt no drowsiness, or apetite supressing, actually felt the exact opposite. I was restless and woke up about 5 starving! I usually wake up around 9-10.

So the second day, gave it another shot, with two pills in the morning. Again, nothing. No energy boost, actually took a nap mid afternoon before my workout. Then that night, took two at night, felt kinda drowsy, but woke up at 3, starving again, and couldn't fall back asleep.

So whats the deal? Can I get I refund if I bought it here from this site?! And am I going to have to pay for shipping? Its not that I am completely putting this product down, I just think it isn't working for me. I actually would be happy to try something like it, another alternative if you have any suggestions. Maybe, just a exchange. Again, I am looking to help burn the extra body fat% and help with better pumps
    I think you should give it more than 2 days (1 day at full dose) to evaluate. also, you should have never started taking this since you are on ********.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

ludeser13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    how much time did you take off between the two products?

also, how did you go down 7% bf on tight and only lose 6 pounds? you must have gained a ton of muscle while cutting or added a lot of water.

the time off between the San Tight and CLR was probably 1-1.5 months apart.

i'm not even sure if i'm recording the bf% accurately because i used two different methods, but both by current. first was recording on scale and the second was by grip method.

i was also taking green mag (and still on it up to this day) when i was on CLR, so i guess that's where the weight came from?

no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) no1stumper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down wow

I think you should give it more than 2 days (1 day at full dose) to evaluate. also, you should have never started taking this since you are on ********.
    wow, i actually got your attention, after I bought the product, typical salesman.... And you didn't even answer my question.

I did ask about ******** about a month ago, and you just ignored it, until I bought YOUR product. And now you bring up that I should have never bought it!? The question about ******** was a month ago and its too late to answer now since I bought REduction, and now... listen closely....the question is can I return this product and get MY money back.

NOTE TO ALL: if you read the fine details on controlled labs "105% guarantee" you have to buy it from their website, which averages about 2x more than if you buy it anywhere else. By you, "Controlled Labs Rep", not even considering my question about the return, I am guessing you wont take it because I bought it from a "reseller" or here at bb.com.

The fact is your job as a "representative" for a "company" is to make the customer, me, happy. You didn't listen to me, the customer, before I bought the product, and now that I don't like the product, you still aren't listening to me? I said I don't like the product, it has reverse reactions on me, and your response is to just keep taking it?! wow

So for future users who consider using Reduction, remember this....should you have to buy a guarantee? Or, shouldn't a product that actually works come with one?

Ill just go back to sup free way, and save me some money!

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wow, i actually got your attention, after I bought the product, typical salesman.... And you didn't even answer my question.

I did ask about ******** about a month ago, and you just ignored it, until I bought YOUR product. And now you bring up that I should have never bought it!? The question about ******** was a month ago and its too late to answer now since I bought REduction, and now... listen closely....the question is can I return this product and get MY money back.

NOTE TO ALL: if you read the fine details on controlled labs "105% guarantee" you have to buy it from their website, which averages about 2x more than if you buy it anywhere else. By you, "Controlled Labs Rep", not even considering my question about the return, I am guessing you wont take it because I bought it from a "reseller" or here at bb.com.

The fact is your job as a "representative" for a "company" is to make the customer, me, happy. You didn't listen to me, the customer, before I bought the product, and now that I don't like the product, you still aren't listening to me? I said I don't like the product, it has reverse reactions on me, and your response is to just keep taking it?! wow

So for future users who consider using Reduction, remember this....should you have to buy a guarantee? Or, shouldn't a product that actually works come with one?

wow, that is a bit of an overreaction. Its not possible I missed your first question? (we are not in the business of selling products to people on prescription drugs and if you check our post histories you will see every time we see a question in that category, we always tell the person to either check with their doctor or not to combine it, which would have been my answer to you if I saw your post back in September) also, the bb.com page that you purchased this from (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/reduction.html) clearly states "Do not take this product if you are on any prescription drugs without consulting your doctor first." when I respond to someone with an issue I always check their past posts to see if they are taking any other products to get a true picture of the nature of the issue. I noticed you said you took ********. the box also explicitly states dont take it with other drugs.

I dont see where you had adverse reactions, you simply stated it didnt work for you. if you said, you had headaches or a some other potentially dangerous side effect I wold have course told you to stop taking it. you said it didnt have any effect, but it made you less tired.

you are free to return it to the place of purchase for a refund (bb.com, as they have a good return policy) or you can send it back to us in exchange for another product. we always strive for customer satisfaction, but your belligerent tone doesnt make any sense. all of that because I missed a question from almost 2 months ago. if you wanted to know that badly you could have emailed or PM us before purchasing as well. again, I am sorry I missed it and we will make it right. please email me at tank@controlledlabs.com
    Last edited by CONTROLLED LABS; 11-13-2008 at 03:01 PM.
    Specials & insider info

Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chocobananas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    After reading loads of great reviews I decided to give reduction a shot. Nothing. Maybe a bit of energy but other than that very minimal weight loss compared to animal cuts. This is probably the only cl product i've been disappointed with. I think ill give lipo6x a try or possibly go back to animal cuts.

ocZZZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Reduction didn't work at all for me but the EC stack sure did

dollar666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dollar666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dollar666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dollar666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dollar666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dollar666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    best fat burner? atrophex or venom i think

Originally Posted by Chocobananas View Post
    After reading loads of great reviews I decided to give reduction a shot. Nothing. Maybe a bit of energy but other than that very minimal weight loss compared to animal cuts. This is probably the only cl product i've been disappointed with. I think ill give lipo6x a try or possibly go back to animal cuts.
    sorry to hear that, but I wouldn't suggest them at 16

Originally Posted by ocZZZ View Post
    Reduction didn't work at all for me but the EC stack sure did
    you dropped almost 30 pounds in 3 months, I would be satisfied with that.
    Specials & insider info

I meant nothing personal with the feedback... Reduction just didn't work for me. That's not saying I don't enjoy the rest of your products. I've seen great results with green magnitude and love purple wrath.

you dropped almost 30 pounds in 3 months, I would be satisfied with that.

dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dennyzsay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love the Lipolyze/****lyze stack. I just can't afford it right now. Too damn expensive. But great products.
    "In order to lead the orchestra, you must first turn your back on the crowd"
    -Mike Mentzer, R.I.P.

ATLYROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im A Easy Gainer And Loser I Can Put On 15 Pounds Fast A Take Of 15 Pounds Fast Ungodly Fast. I Really Wanted To Cut Up And Become More Vascular After Having An Achillies Surgery And Putting On Some Weight. Im Started 6'1 240 With Now Im At 227. Ive Been Taking Reduction For A Bottle And A Lil More Than A Half I Really Cant Say That Im Happy With It. Im Really Not Sure What Its Supposed To Do. Its Not A Stim Or Supressor And Reallyt Didnt Burn Anything. The Results I Got Was Something I Could Have Done On My Own In The Same Amount Of Time. Mabey It Just Didnt Work For Me. But I Do Think The Concept Or Morning And Night Is Genius. And Before You Ask Yes My Diet Is Right And Workout Is Right (im A Professional Athlete ) I Just Want To Get Down To 215 No Bulk. Sorry My Finding Werent Positive Glad To Here It Worked For Some....any Onther Suggestions.

Dude.. do you really need to capitalize every word?

Originally Posted by ATLYROC View Post
    Im A Easy Gainer And Loser I Can Put On 15 Pounds Fast A Take Of 15 Pounds Fast Ungodly Fast. I Really Wanted To Cut Up And Become More Vascular After Having An Achillies Surgery And Putting On Some Weight. Im Started 6'1 240 With Now Im At 227. Ive Been Taking Reduction For A Bottle And A Lil More Than A Half I Really Cant Say That Im Happy With It. Im Really Not Sure What Its Supposed To Do. Its Not A Stim Or Supressor And Reallyt Didnt Burn Anything. The Results I Got Was Something I Could Have Done On My Own In The Same Amount Of Time. Mabey It Just Didnt Work For Me. But I Do Think The Concept Or Morning And Night Is Genius. And Before You Ask Yes My Diet Is Right And Workout Is Right (im A Professional Athlete ) I Just Want To Get Down To 215 No Bulk. Sorry My Finding Werent Positive Glad To Here It Worked For Some....any Onther Suggestions.

Computer Setting Sorry Didnt Know It Was A Big Deal.

Originally Posted by ocZZZ View Post
    I meant nothing personal with the feedback... Reduction just didn't work for me. That's not saying I don't enjoy the rest of your products. I've seen great results with green magnitude and love purple wrath.
    didnt take it personally, just thought that those were some great results. thanks for the kind words
    Specials & insider info

1down5up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1down5up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1down5up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1down5up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1down5up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1down5up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1down5up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1down5up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1down5up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1down5up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1down5up has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

God grow up man.

vinhdiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinhdiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinhdiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinhdiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinhdiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinhdiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinhdiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinhdiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinhdiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinhdiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10) vinhdiezel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gave REDuction sample package a try and it worked great, got nice amount of energy to do cardio after my workout and will get a month supply of this product.

Originally Posted by vinhdiezel View Post
    Gave REDuction sample package a try and it worked great, got nice amount of energy to do cardio after my workout and will get a month supply of this product.
    awesome, thanks for giving it a shot. please post your feedback after you get a chance to use it for a longer period of time. I think you will enjoy the effects. please let us know if you have any questions along the way.
    Specials & insider info

RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vinhdiezel View Post
    I agree. REDuction gave me the extra boost to get up every morning and hit the fasted cardio. Kinda wore off later but still happy with the results and would use again.
    New Coming Soon

Originally Posted by RooRooTJ View Post
    I agree. REDuction gave me the extra boost to get up every morning and hit the fasted cardio. Kinda wore off later but still happy with the results and would use again.
    sounds good. what were the weight loss results and mirror results?
    Specials & insider info

RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000) RooRooTJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    sounds good. what were the weight loss results and mirror results?
    I dropped about 8lbs during the month. Mirror results were great too. It really helped on my contest prep
    New Coming Soon

Originally Posted by RooRooTJ View Post
    I dropped about 8lbs during the month. Mirror results were great too. It really helped on my contest prep
    that is incredible, way to go
    Specials & insider info

NOT TO SHOOT DOWN REDUCTION SINCE IT SEEMS TO BE THE REDUCTION THREAD. IM THINKING OF TRYING Mitotropin TO SEE IF THE HYPE COULD BE REAL.

pbuza is on a distinguished road. (+10) pbuza is on a distinguished road. (+10) pbuza is on a distinguished road. (+10) pbuza is on a distinguished road. (+10) pbuza is on a distinguished road. (+10) pbuza is on a distinguished road. (+10) pbuza is on a distinguished road. (+10) pbuza is on a distinguished road. (+10) pbuza is on a distinguished road. (+10) pbuza is on a distinguished road. (+10) pbuza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ATLYROC View Post
    NOT TO SHOOT DOWN REDUCTION SINCE IT SEEMS TO BE THE REDUCTION THREAD. IM THINKING OF TRYING Mitotropin TO SEE IF THE HYPE COULD BE REAL.
    Me Too!!!!

oLaNuTTs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im the type to go for scientific back-up on products...along with testimony...ive heard a lot of good things about REDuction...gonna look into the Mitotropin as well...ive been on and off of Venom Hyperdrive 3.0+...i think my body needs a break...but i went from 347 to 261...in a little over a year...looking for something new to try...but REDuction looks like it may be worth a try...any thoughts? just got back from vegas...left at 269...got back nine days later at 283! back in the gym yesterday and weighed out at 276...didnt lose it all during the workout...

Originally Posted by oLaNuTTs View Post
    im the type to go for scientific back-up on products...along with testimony...ive heard a lot of good things about REDuction...gonna look into the Mitotropin as well...ive been on and off of Venom Hyperdrive 3.0+...i think my body needs a break...but i went from 347 to 261...in a little over a year...looking for something new to try...but REDuction looks like it may be worth a try...any thoughts? just got back from vegas...left at 269...got back nine days later at 283! back in the gym yesterday and weighed out at 276...didnt lose it all during the workout...
    nice progress you made. give REDuction a shot, you will love it. we also have free samples (see the link in my signature below)
    Specials & insider info

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm gonna try Mitotropin too.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

getting Mitotropin tommorrow let you guys know how it goes....

boberfani is on a distinguished road. (+10) boberfani is on a distinguished road. (+10) boberfani is on a distinguished road. (+10) boberfani is on a distinguished road. (+10) boberfani is on a distinguished road. (+10) boberfani is on a distinguished road. (+10) boberfani is on a distinguished road. (+10) boberfani is on a distinguished road. (+10) boberfani is on a distinguished road. (+10) boberfani is on a distinguished road. (+10) boberfani is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My experiance with Reduction

I tried Reduction after reading all the positive feedback on this forum.
    I think people who are not happy with this product are expecting miracles and were not dieting right with it.
    When I started I went on a controlled diet, and found the results came after a two weeks.
    I did feel waking up in the morning was a lot easier I guess to the stim and sleeping at night was a lot easier "had the craziest dreams in the world".
    All I'm saying don't expect to lose loads of weight by not exercising the right way and dieting the right way using this product. I didn't lose an amazing amount of weight but I lost a good healthy amount and look fitter and cutter than I did before so I am happy with the product.
    Personally I wouldn't recommend drinking when you take the PM tablets felt awful the next day, and I love coffe but I felt no need for it during the day aswell.

P.S I live in the UK and bought it from This website store and after the shipping cost and the TAX Duty I had to pay it became very expensive if there is a European store to order from thank you
    Last edited by boberfani; 11-22-2008 at 03:43 AM.

Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Clenbuterol