Page 76 of 134 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 4013
    RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    You mean the 2 hours parking pass vs 3 hour? You can totally get around that by just validating in the mall on your way out. When I lived in east village and would drive sometimes I would park on the pineapple (green...I think) and then validate outside of white house/black market for the 3 hours. score!
    I was at Horton like a month ago maybe? Not for the 24, but I had to make a $10 minimum purchase and show the receipt to some Parking Validation guy near Avocado (hngggg) parking spaces to have my parking validated. I liked it way better before when they had mulitple machines where you could validate 3 hours for free.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Yeah is pretty damn far from me, but it was planned ahead of time already.
    Have fun up there this weekend bro. I always hear the food - specifically the Asian food, is way better up there.

Originally Posted by Balddude View Post
    Great America and Red Lobster for me
    Those Red Lobster biscuits.. so delicious..

Originally Posted by Crazymix View Post
    Morning!

Who is going to the US Open?
    US Open.. surfing? Not me, got a really bad tank top tan playing beach volleyball last week

Happy Friday CA !!

VM411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VM411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VM411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VM411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VM411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VM411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VM411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VM411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VM411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VM411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) VM411 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HealthNutMD View Post
    Would trade Miami for SF Bay area... reason: TAXES, Cali has gone mad with cost of living and taxes. Don't know how anybody can afford to live here. Cannot save money, houses insane. Cali has best food, best weather, best of many categories, except absolute abysmal taxes.
    Your NOT wrong, its unbelievable how much cheaper it is in Florida!
    "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

-Tyler Durden

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You mean the 2 hours parking pass vs 3 hour? You can totally get around that by just validating in the mall on your way out. When I lived in east village and would drive sometimes I would park on the pineapple (green...I think) and then validate outside of white house/black market for the 3 hours. score!

Oh, its def not worth hitting unless you live nearby. Its like the red-headed stepchild of 24. Equipment falling apart on the regular, bathrooms constantly out of order with sewage problems, homeless and/or crazy creepers in the mens bathroom (so Ive been told)... only two racks. Once we were short an oly bar for almost a month because one was broken.... and they didnt have the money to just replace it, they had to wait on another gym to be nice enough to let them have one.

BUT, I can be from my door to the gym in t-2 minutes and you cant beat that!
    I don't like SD downtown at all. I only go down there when I needed to and for clubbing only back in my younger days. lol

Originally Posted by RHockey84 View Post
    This week has flown by fast! Whats the plans for the weekend¿
    Just playing by ears. What you got going on?

Great America and Red Lobster for me
    Lobster nom nom nom...

Morning!

Who is going to the US Open?
    I can't surf brah.

Originally Posted by RambosHomie View Post
    I was at Horton like a month ago maybe? Not for the 24, but I had to make a $10 minimum purchase and show the receipt to some Parking Validation guy near Avocado (hngggg) parking spaces to have my parking validated. I liked it way better before when they had mulitple machines where you could validate 3 hours for free.

Have fun up there this weekend bro. I always hear the food - specifically the Asian food, is way better up there.

Those Red Lobster biscuits.. so delicious..

US Open.. surfing? Not me, got a really bad tank top tan playing beach volleyball last week
    [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-pKYdpf7cx80/T2ujy1TkKpI/AAAAAAAAAAM/J1vk6VMaaE0/s1600/Okay-Face-Meme.jpg[img]

Happy Friday CA !!

Thanks bro. If you're free, we can train up next weekend.

TGIF CA!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would trade Miami for SF Bay area... reason: TAXES, Cali has gone mad with cost of living and taxes. Don't know how anybody can afford to live here. Cannot save money, houses insane. Cali has best food, best weather, best of many categories, except absolute abysmal taxes.
    When I changed my state of residency to CA from GA I was shocked at how much my paycheck changed... add in sales taxes here and its ridiculous.

No WAY. They make you show a receipt now? What a rip off! I wouldn't bother either if that was the case. Only 2 hours free plus crap equipment.

I don't like SD downtown at all. I only go down there when I needed to and for clubbing only back in my younger days. lol

I have to say I love living down here. walk to bars, walk to grocery store, walk to gym.... walk to coffee... dinner.... ball park. No DUIs. Never ever worry about parking. Gym options that dont cost $100? not good.
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RHockey84 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just playing by ears. What you got going on?
    Same...and cleaning clutter
    If you are going to be blessed, You better be a blessing

www.mymonavie.com/afcoover

-~-Traditional Wetshaving Crew-~-

jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I cannot believe how terrible the gyms are all over the SF bay area, complete junk. For a massive area (SF BAY AREA) full of health conscious people, I could not believe the complete garbage gyms here. Why can't SF have gyms like the LA area... tons of great gyms in LA... SF bay area sux for quality gyms...
    Trying to find a decent gym in the City for a decent price is just stupid. Even the uber expensive gyms aren't really all that great. I think it's a different view of "health" than that of SoCal. NorCal is all about eating whole foods/granola/yoga/bicycle rides/etc. SF is the home of skinnyfat.

people are worried that even the ghetto parts of the pay are going to become unlivable. BRB East Palo Alto turning into Menlo Park.....
    "You're like one of those birds no one is excited to look at."

"Anything that can be bought has no real value."

** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I changed my state of residency to CA from GA I was shocked at how much my paycheck changed... add in sales taxes here and its ridiculous.

No WAY. They make you show a receipt now? What a rip off! I wouldn't bother either if that was the case. Only 2 hours free plus crap equipment.

I have to say I love living down here. walk to bars, walk to grocery store, walk to gym.... walk to coffee... dinner.... ball park. No DUIs. Never ever worry about parking. Gym options that dont cost $100? not good.
    The "walking part" is definitely nice.

Morning CA!!! I lost my voice and cant' talk.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The "walking part" is definitely nice.

Morning CA!!! I lost my voice and cant' talk.
    You go to jay-z concert too??!!?!?

You go to jay-z concert too??!!?!?
    LOL No. I think I just caught something.

Awww, that's a way less fun way to lose your voice.

Hope you feel better!

Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xtian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Feel better bro
    Best gym lifts
    Bench 390x1 225x22
    Squat 500x1 405x10 315x21
    Deads 640x1 405x20
    OHP 225x1

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys I was at the places of the HB riots yesterday........ why you do dis Evo?
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Spent 2.5 hours waiting in line for Mama's yesterday afternoon (Bay area brahs know what I mean). Fell sick cause of the wait I think

Food made it worth it though
    My Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154479513

Quest to strength, one training session at a time

Awww, that's a way less fun way to lose your voice.

Hope you feel better!
    Thanks. Still not able to talk much. But as long I can still lift, I am good.

Originally Posted by Xtian View Post
    Feel better bro
    Thanks X-Men. What you got going on on the 11th bro?

Guys I was at the places of the HB riots yesterday........ why you do dis Evo?
    Riots for....?

Spent 2.5 hours waiting in line for Mama's yesterday afternoon (Bay area brahs know what I mean). Fell sick cause of the wait I think

Food made it worth it though
    Mexican foods?

jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jcook996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Riots for....?
    This tomfoolery: http://www.oregonlive.com/today/inde...n_califor.html

US Open of Surfing brings out an eclectic and dare I say.......crazymix.....of people.

Originally Posted by jcook996 View Post
    This tomfoolery: http://www.oregonlive.com/today/inde...n_califor.html

US Open of Surfing brings out an eclectic and dare I say.......crazymix.....of people.
    I hope those ppl who started the riots, brawls, and looters get arrested and charged.

thatiswhywecanthavenicething.jpg

Btw, anyone in here want to do my nutrition for free? I will pay in reps.

HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HealthNutMD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They Got Evo on Video rioting and looting?
    {}---{} Best of the Best Machines and Free Weights Crew #1 {}---{}
    MXA------MEDX Avenger Crew #2------MXA
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #12 []---[]

blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50) blimpety will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A bicycle shop was looted, and TV reports showed people brawling, overturning a portable toilet, rocking a truck and throwing a chair into a fountain.
    Watch out, we got some real badasses right here

Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mexican foods?
    Nah man it's a popular brunch place in SF, always has a standard 2 hour+ long queue.

Ill get some food pics up for the places I've hit since I've got here once I get on my com. Love SF <3

Originally Posted by blimpety View Post
    Watch out, we got some real badasses right here
    It's HB....that's about the best they can do. Even money it was Tito Ortiz....

Nah man it's a popular brunch place in SF, always has a standard 2 hour+ long queue.

Ill get some food pics up for the places I've hit since I've got here once I get on my com. Love SF <3
    What kind of foods do they serve there? Cool. Post pics bro.

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hope those ppl who started the riots, brawls, and looters get arrested and charged.

thatiswhywecanthavenicething.jpg

Btw, anyone in here want to do my nutrition for free? I will pay in reps.

OMG REPS??!?

dude **** yeah!

pleasegogooby

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

OMG REPS??!?

dude **** yeah!

pleasegogooby
    You know you wanted some.

Here are some of my eats from the past few days in glorious SF

Red Lobster: Cheese Biscuits, Lobster Pizza, Grilled Cheese Lobster Sandwich, Garlic Shrimp Scampi with Grilled Chicken over Wild Rice

More food porn

Mama's: Standard 2.5 hour long queue, Dungeoness Crab Benedict, Sampler French Toast (Cinnamon Walnut, Cranberry Orange, Banana Nut), Monte Cristo Sandwich. This place was AMAZING.

Cheesecake Factory: Original, Fresh Strawberry, Caramel Pecan (Happy National Cheesecake Day!)

More food porn

Mama's: Standard 2.5 hour long queue, Dungeoness Crab Benedict, Sampler French Toast (Cinnamon Walnut, Cranberry Orange, Banana Nut), Monte Cristo Sandwich. This place was AMAZING.

Cheesecake Factory: Original, Fresh Strawberry, Caramel Pecan (Happy National Cheesecake Day!)

dis all you?

Foods are Mama's looks nom nom nom, but I am not sure if is worth a 2.5hr wait tho.

Morning CA!

RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RambosHomie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^ Agree with this. Might have to bring snacks for the long wait.

That grilled cheese lobster sammich looks damn good.. Hope you're on bulk mode

Happy hump day !

dis all you?
    Foods are Mama's looks nom nom nom, but I am not sure if is worth a 2.5hr wait tho.

Morning CA!

Happy hump day !
    Unfortunately I'm not on dat dere bulk time, so it wasn't all me. Cheesecakes were spread over 2 days, and I shared the meals at Red Lobster and Mama's with the folks. Still ate most of the meals though and ended up getting on dat grilled turkey and chicken breast time for the rest of the days

As good as the food was at Mama's, I wouldn't wait 2.5 hours for it again. T'was too agonizing. For any wait shorter than 1 hour, I would probably hit it up again. They had the best bread and french toast I've ever had in my life.

Happy hump day !
    Happy Hump Day bro!!

Unfortunately I'm not on dat dere bulk time, so it wasn't all me. Cheesecakes were spread over 2 days, and I shared the meals at Red Lobster and Mama's with the folks. Still ate most of the meals though and ended up getting on dat grilled turkey and chicken breast time for the rest of the days

As good as the food was at Mama's, I wouldn't wait 2.5 hours for it again. T'was too agonizing. For any wait shorter than 1 hour, I would probably hit it up again. They had the best bread and french toast I've ever had in my life.
    Thanks for the feedback brah.

Page 76 of 134 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 ... LastLast