Page 7 of 70 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seabass08 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by stosman05 View Post
    It almost seems like pre loaded hammer strength and everything else is required at the club i use. People just have no respect for others, and it just perpetuates itself.

On anther note a former club i went to actually removed all dumbells over 80 pounds because the ones who lifted the heavier ones abused the equip. and acted entitled to do so. People need to remember the fitness folks pay for the equip. that everyone can use and not vise versa. Just respect all those in the gym no matter what they are there for. Even those who have no clue what they are doing, their punishment for their ignorance is wasted time.
    My gym is borderline about to ban testosterone. I've never seen a city with so many soft, fluffy gym, but literally not ONE lifters gym. I get annoyed by the "Look At Me" roidheads also, but the functional training thing is big and works, not curls and calf raises, but gyms aren't accomodating that group of people. Why? Because steady gym payments are made by the elderly and soccer moms, not guys who would drop the membership in a second in favor of just working out outside if they had to. Which maybe I should. Anyone got any ideas on non-gym workouts?

Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10) Preservations is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wannabe gym rats, peeps who jump on your machine when your in between sets jerks who don't clean there sweaty bench gyms that never restock paper towels,peeps who stop you in the middle of your workout to ask how you get big what works and what supplements,girls who stop to talk to guys,cougars that prey on wannabe gym rat pack kids,people who try to talk to you, peeps who talk while working out,bad gym music,dirty locker rooms, kids running and playing on equipement,peeps who stare at you while your working out, people who follow you around the gym that try your workout,people who copy your workout,people who try and be there when you are, peeps who grunt on 35 pounds and less people who swing weights, people who are in my workout area space, people who try and look in your supplement bag of goodies,guys who where winter hats in the gym, people who are on bluetooth sets while doing cardio, trainers that ask you for advice, trainers who look on bodybuilding sights for there info,guys who try and pick up chicks at the gym,people who lift to much weight that they can barely push, line ups at the drink machines, and water stand people who need to watch tv while working out, people who wear supplement brand shirts or supplement stores t-shirts people who sit at machines and just talk the whole time,people who don't put there weights back, guys who where tank tops when they got no muscles to show and people who sing along with your ipods...if your one of these people your a douchbag and should be hung from the lateral pulldown machine...I rest my case...

luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Preservations View Post
    wannabe gym rats, peeps who jump on your machine when your in between sets jerks who don't clean there sweaty bench gyms that never restock paper towels,peeps who stop you in the middle of your workout to ask how you get big what works and what supplements,girls who stop to talk to guys,cougars that prey on wannabe gym rat pack kids,people who try to talk to you, peeps who talk while working out,bad gym music,dirty locker rooms, kids running and playing on equipement,peeps who stare at you while your working out, people who follow you around the gym that try your workout,people who copy your workout,people who try and be there when you are, peeps who grunt on 35 pounds and less people who swing weights, people who are in my workout area space, people who try and look in your supplement bag of goodies,guys who where winter hats in the gym, people who are on bluetooth sets while doing cardio, trainers that ask you for advice, trainers who look on bodybuilding sights for there info,guys who try and pick up chicks at the gym,people who lift to much weight that they can barely push, line ups at the drink machines, and water stand people who need to watch tv while working out, people who wear supplement brand shirts or supplement stores t-shirts people who sit at machines and just talk the whole time,people who don't put there weights back, guys who where tank tops when they got no muscles to show and people who sing along with your ipods...if your one of these people your a douchbag and should be hung from the lateral pulldown machine...I rest my case...
    Oops.
    “Why do you stay in prison when the door is wide open? ” — Jalal ad-Din Rumi, Persian poet and mystic

CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by deadsheepmill View Post
    Tell me you haven't actually seen this.
    I have...and it is disturbing.
    Like Brutis...you can do dis.

CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CanuckTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DominicT View Post
    What's wrong with dropping weights?
    Moral of this thread:

If you don't agree with the rules stated here, you more than likely the idiot douchebag we are talking about.

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weights are expensive to replace. Each time one of these guys drop the weights they are using, it weakens the equipment. Essentially, down the road they will need to be replaced.

I guess you can understand why gym memberships are so expensive if you see nothing wrong with breaking things in the gym. Youre pretty much paying for the gym to replace what you break.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

idmakeulooksick idmakeulooksick's Avatar
    idmakeulooksick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idmakeulooksick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) idmakeulooksick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JontheAtheist View Post
    Weights are expensive to replace. Each time one of these guys drop the weights they are using, it weakens the equipment. Essentially, down the road they will need to be replaced.

I guess you can understand why gym memberships are so expensive if you see nothing wrong with breaking things in the gym. Youre pretty much paying for the gym to replace what you break.
    Things I do not consider a big deal

Throwing weight

I never wipe anything down

I work out in jeans

Things I consider a real big deal

Getting in my mirror

Trying to hijack a set when you need to remove weight (alot of weight)

Bad gym music

parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wideman View Post
    I do not agree with you here. When you have 100lbs+ dumbells in your arms, if you try and control those bad boys on the way down you can SERIOUSLY hurt yourself. I say throw them around, people will see that you have some serious weight and will get out of your way anyways................if they don't too bad for them right.
    Yep, and I do not need to be benching 100's to hurt myself lowering them to the floor. I can manage a pretty good shoulder injury with 75's or maybe less. I drop (not throw!) them and don't really see that there's any alternative, other than to not lift heavy, which kinda defeats the purpose.

parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50) parsnip1965 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by luv2pump View Post
    Oops.
    He didn't mean for that to apply to everyone, just to him. You can stop and talk to me instead.

john_tinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) john_tinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) john_tinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) john_tinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) john_tinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) john_tinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) john_tinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) john_tinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) john_tinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) john_tinny will become famous soon enough. (+50) john_tinny will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by seabass08 View Post
    Ok, just back from the gym. GREAT dead lift day, BUT have to get this off my chest. I try to stay out of the way from the average gym people, who are there to workout a bit and leave, on dead lift day b/c it's my most intense day and I'm gonna be on the bar a while. I don't take up a rack, I just grab a spare bar and tuck off in a corner away from everything so I won't be a bother. Then, I do my workout. In between sets of deadlifts I get a mat and do ab planks for 30 sec sets. Total core workout when combined, try it. BUT....

The personal trainers truly believe that they have veto right to any and all equipment. That regardless of if anyone is using it, it's theirs when they are ready. So, a trainer comes over to my little corner, and takes the exercise mat. The mat that my keys and water bottle were on. She moves them, takes the mat while I'm in the middle of a set, and moves it over to the hippo she was training to do God knows what the exercise was. WTF?

And, of course, my daily annoyance. About 40 people in the gym today. About 20 did nothing but curls. 10 more did curls, but also added a couple calf raises. The other 9 did curls, maxed out on bench, and left. I really need a new gym.
    did you go off at the personal trainer? They think they can use all the equipment in the gym at the same time. "Sorry i'm using that bench" No, your on the otherside of the gym using the lat pulldown machine.... grrrrrr

this is why i set up weights at my house No PT's

zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50) zjpj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like trainers who hog all the equipment when it's my trainer who's doing it.

Originally Posted by parsnip1965 View Post
    Yep, and I do not need to be benching 100's to hurt myself lowering them to the floor. I can manage a pretty good shoulder injury with 75's or maybe less. I drop (not throw!) them and don't really see that there's any alternative, other than to not lift heavy, which kinda defeats the purpose.
    Funny, I use 120's for sets till failure and still I don't let them hit the floor.

If you can't control the weight than you are too weak to be using it.

End of story...

Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I frequently use the dumbbells on the dustier end of the rack and I have never had to drop them. On incline or seated movements, I rest them on my knees until I have the energy to get up. On flat bench, I gently drop them within a half-foot from the floor though I have seen some guys who have mastered sitting back up with heavy dumbbells. There aren't any standing dumbbell exercises where I ever had a problem handling the weight after the set. You guys throwing and dropping weight are prima donnas or plain louts. Learn technique and respect for the equipment.

luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50) luv2pump will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He didn't mean for that to apply to everyone, just to him. You can stop and talk to me instead.
    Cool.
    “Why do you stay in prison when the door is wide open? ” — Jalal ad-Din Rumi, Persian poet and mystic

ThreeKing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Got this D-bag at my gym who not only refuses to put away his weights, but has to make all kinds of stupid noises when lifting. Apparently, Mommy didn't give him enough hugs.

zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bostongeorge617 View Post
    I frequently use the dumbbells on the dustier end of the rack and I have never had to drop them. On incline or seated movements, I rest them on my knees until I have the energy to get up. On flat bench, I gently drop them within a half-foot from the floor though I have seen some guys who have mastered sitting back up with heavy dumbbells. There aren't any standing dumbbell exercises where I ever had a problem handling the weight after the set. You guys throwing and dropping weight are prima donnas or plain louts. Learn technique and respect for the equipment.
    haha, i like the word louts, dont know the meaning, but i wanna call someone a lout sometime now hahaha

zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10) zaidxela is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i was thinking if i have ever noticed something... and now that i think back i sure have...

i went to get a quick drink at a fountain once and there was a "loogie" (spit of mucus) on there... i was like thats ****ing dirty!... then i've also seen spit on the floor.. i was like.. wow.. are you serious? this is ridiculous... i cant believe there's idiots who do this ****... now if it happens on accident to where you sneeze, cough, or something of the sort to where you shoot one out... clean it up

Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bostongeorge617 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zaidxela View Post
    haha, i like the word louts, dont know the meaning, but i wanna call someone a lout sometime now hahaha
    Lulz Here you go:

lout  /laʊt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [lout] Show IPA

?noun 1. an awkward, stupid person; clumsy, ill-mannered boor; oaf.

tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Preservations View Post
    One hell of a rant. I believe I am guilty of wearing the tank with no muscles. and... i kinda mouth some of the words to my ipod... is this the same as singing along?

I was yelled at by some old guy who was very clearly NOT bb, and more than likely never was, because i put a 45lb back in a 45lb slot BUT the slot was his... he would have had to walk nearly FIVE FEET to correct this error on my part and put his on the other 45lb slot. instead, he called me out in front of everybody like i was the biggest douche on the planet. I had my headphones in so he had to yell. HEY! HEY YOU! THAT DOESNT BELONG THERE!!!

granted, i was at fault, and i did see my error.. and corrected it. does this require a scolding from some grumpy old dude?

Originally Posted by tbonesteakboy View Post
    granted, i was at fault, and i did see my error.. and corrected it. does this require a scolding from some grumpy old dude?

Well you better be glad you listened to him and conceded, otherwise he would have treated you to the lovely sight of him flossing his undercarraige with a towel later in the locker room. With one foot on the sink, of course.

Lulz Here you go:

lout  /laʊt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [lout] Show IPA

?noun 1. an awkward, stupid person; clumsy, ill-mannered boor; oaf.
    awesome haha!, thanks , i was gonna look it up but totally forgot. will use lout at some point lol!

tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tbonesteakboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well you better be glad you listened to him and conceded, otherwise he would have treated you to the lovely sight of him flossing his undercarraige with a towel later in the locker room. With one foot on the sink, of course.
    if there is a just and loving god he wouldn't allow that to happen.

One hell of a rant. I believe I am guilty of wearing the tank with no muscles. and... i kinda mouth some of the words to my ipod... is this the same as singing along?

I was yelled at by some old guy who was very clearly NOT bb, and more than likely never was, because i put a 45lb back in a 45lb slot BUT the slot was his... he would have had to walk nearly FIVE FEET to correct this error on my part and put his on the other 45lb slot. instead, he called me out in front of everybody like i was the biggest douche on the planet. I had my headphones in so he had to yell. HEY! HEY YOU! THAT DOESNT BELONG THERE!!!

sometimes ill lip sing some of the songs too for a bit.. usually a song thats pumping me up... but dont actually sing out loud... i could care less what anyone thinks about this...

cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50) cptdgraham will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The other day I was right in the middle of my workout and a lady comes up to me and asks if I can help her take off some weight that someone left, being nice I said ok, I follow her to the leg press which is loaded with 4 plates on each side. I take them off and she puts a 10 on each side, does 1 set, then leaves...wonderful!

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face

Get a spotter, and have your spotter help you lower the weights if youre too weak to do it on your own.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

Bartman613 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

gym annoyances

the worst thing i have seen was this couple in the middle of a divorce coming to my gym together only to engage in fights. it is very distracting when my buddy and i are in the middle of benching and have to listen to him scream at her for looking at other guys and messing up his life. wouldn't common sense dictate they either 1.come at different times or 2. settle things in the privacy of their own home? this same guy has the annoying habit of screaming while doing lighter weights on the machines.

Proper nutrition is key DoubleD_1990's Avatar
    DoubleD_1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleD_1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleD_1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleD_1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleD_1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleD_1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleD_1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleD_1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleD_1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleD_1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleD_1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skinflint View Post
    Has anyone here seen Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO with Larry David?? Reminds me of the situations he gets into.

Personally I have found myself "pointing out" the ignorance of these gym asses, When someone leaves the weights on the bench without returning them to the rack, i make sure to ask them if they planned on putting them back.

When you encounter a screamer..Try to scream louder, "OH YEAH BABY, FEEL THAT BURN", I might throw in a Tarzan "AHAHAHAHAH" if i'm feeling really silly, just so they see how stupid they look

Now keep in mind I'm an *******, but it seems to work.

I think its really just the fact that these morons don't think anyone is watching, and that no one cares. If more people would call these guys out in their selfishness, i think less people would break the unwritten rules of gym ettiquite.
    I am definitely going to start some screaming contests from now on . AND YES I WATCH CURB!

LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lol-- I am pretty quiet but if "my song" comes on I am gonna get a mild case of the booty shakes!! And if i am doing cardio then I might get the hand pump going--- and when you are there three times a day I am thinking it should be okay to cut loose from time to time --

LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LadyDat510 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got one! It was heavy leg day- I forgot my shake- forgot my socks-I have my headphones in and hat really low--- that should say enough. I finished my set and was trying to recover and this d bag is saying something- he makes me take my headphones off to say "smile it can't be that bad" - wholly crap I have never wanted to rip someones head off! And the dropping weights thing is really annoying- it messes up the weights and if you do it and your weight lands near my pinkie toe I might have to kill you

Originally Posted by LadyDat510 View Post
    I got one! It was heavy leg day- I forgot my shake- forgot my socks-I have my headphones in and hat really low--- that should say enough. I finished my set and was trying to recover and this d bag is saying something- he makes me take my headphones off to say "smile it can't be that bad" - wholly crap I have never wanted to rip someones head off! And the dropping weights thing is really annoying- it messes up the weights and if you do it and your weight lands near my pinkie toe I might have to kill you
    They are the same dicks that think women are stuck up- they don't GET there is a TIME and a PLACE, losers!!!

Die, idiots!!!