Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justfive is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Not american, gtfo >_>
    is that a synonym for better?

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sometimes
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is no real advantage to fwd. 90% of your post has nothing to do with fwd. I'm sure there are fast fwd rice rockets, but Awd and rwd are superior, the ad hominem argument of if ive raced _______ car is irrelevant.
    Originally Posted by thefleshlight View Post
    Again, have you ever driven an FF vehicle? Outside of some understeer which can be negated with a larger rear sway or deleting the front sway and proper springs, they're decent vehicles and can turn in some good times. With FF vehicles, most of your weight is over your drive axles which is a good thing, cell/fuel tank is in the rear to help with some balance unless it's an FF drag then all cells are usually up front, etc. As I've stated before, there are some really bad riced out ones (even seen some neons and cavalier/cobalts that are ricey) out there that usually give sport compact cars a bad name, and there are some that maintain stock exterior and will pull on anything you've ever owned.... As is the same with essentially any car out there, it's just that the SC scene seems to be the most accentuated. My friend has a stock exterior CRX with 450whp at only 18lbs boost on a garret gt3076r with internals that are used on 800+ HP vehicles meaning he can run a lot higher boost, and it still is one of the fastest cars I've been in due to it weighing only 1700-1800lbs. My old Integra I used to track was 1800lbs at 320hp and was fun as fawk. Alternatively, I now have an FR that should be around 500hp and 500 ft/lbs.
    God bless/science be with our military

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Not american, gtfo >_>
    facepalm.

Originally Posted by drxmn View Post
    There is no real advantage to fwd. 90% of your post has nothing to do with fwd. I'm sure there are fast fwd rice rockets, but Awd and rwd are superior, the ad hominem argument of if ive raced _______ car is irrelevant.
    Because why? Blanket statements. It's obvious you've never touched an FF vehicle before and you're just like that dude posting above you. Don't knock it till you try it.
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Policeman

Fancy a hook to your gabber m8?

thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefleshlight has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyway, back to the real reason why we're here

Kimi returns for lotus. I'm 100% going to the US grand prix and I may even hit up the Cananananadian grand prix if I'm still around where I'm currently at next year:

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because why? Blanket statements. It's obvious you've never touched an FF vehicle before and you're just like that dude posting above you. Don't knock it till you try it.
    I never said whether or not I have driven or raced anything other than my own car. Yet, you make an ignorant statement about my experiences. That coming from someone defending fwd in a performance application, well, LOL.

Whatever the case, it is irrelevant. I've never driven a car drunk/tipsy/high, or played dungeons and dragons, yet I know those things are stupid. "Don't knock it til you try it" is an illogical and invalid argument. What about meth? Haven't tried that, so I cannot knock it by that logic.

Say whatever you want, FWD is **** (in a performance application), and you know it. Riddle me this, if FWD is anything but a detriment, then why isn't there a single sports car company (actual sports cars, not tuned econoboxes) that uses FWD? Why doesn't f1 or nascar use FWD? Why do these companies use only AWD and RWD?

Now North of Westside UncleWade's Avatar
    UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UncleWade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't find a single thread full of the good guys on here that hasn't degenerated into an argument..

Must be the season.
    NOV || Ohio Chapter || Be more, have less.

Powered by Ben & Jerry's.

And since I'm in a good mood... I'll post of two of my favorite drifts in motorsport; actually when your time counts and not that gayass organized drifting homo shyt.

1. Nasty drift around the hairpin at roughly at the 0:46 mark.

2. Probably the best pass in F1 history; Piquet overtaking Senna in the 86 Hungary GP...

and because this makes me hard:

I never said whether or not I have driven or raced anything other than my own car. Yet, you make an ignorant statement about my experiences. That coming from someone defending fwd in a performance application, well, LOL.

Whatever the case, it is irrelevant. I've never driven a car drunk/tipsy/high, or played dungeons and dragons, yet I know those things are stupid. "Don't knock it til you try it" is an illogical and invalid argument. What about meth? Haven't tried that, so I cannot knock it by that logic.
    Racing vs. meth. Ya... okay.

Say whatever you want, FWD is **** (in a performance application), and you know it. Riddle me this, if FWD is anything but a detriment, then why isn't there a single sports car company (actual sports cars, not tuned econoboxes) that uses FWD? Why doesn't f1 or nascar use FWD? Why do these companies use only AWD and RWD?
    Well in nascar, indy, and f1, it's not in the rules to use FF drive system; actually in neither of those arenas do they use AWD either. Just because they don't use it doesn't mean it's not the best and according to your argument, AWD sucks too since nascar, f1, and indy do not run it. Nascar is still running carbs and carbs are far less optimal than fuel injection. What about other forms of racing? Chris Rado's time attack 1000hp scion TC, though gay as ****, is still FF and kills in Redline and NASA. There are FF classes for almost any form and club of racing, so your argument really does not make any sense.
    Also, if you wanna argue small motors, F1 is going to a 1.6L turbo'd four cyl in 2013 with a 650HP limit and KERS boost to approx. 750.

Racing vs. meth. Ya... okay.

Well in nascar, indy, and f1, it's not in the rules to use FF drive system; actually in neither of those arenas do they use AWD either. Just because they don't use it doesn't mean it's not the best and according to your argument, AWD sucks too since nascar, f1, and indy do not run it. Nascar is still running carbs and carbs are far less optimal than fuel injection. What about other forms of racing? Chris Rado's time attack 1000hp scion TC, though gay as ****, is still FF and kills in Redline and NASA. There are FF classes for almost any form and club of racing, so your argument really does not make any sense.
    Also, if you wanna argue small motors, F1 is going to a 1.6L turbo'd four cyl in 2013 with a 650HP limit and KERS boost to approx. 750.
    My favorite part was where you explained how FWD is a superior system.

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyway, back to the real reason why we're here

Kimi returns for lotus. I'm 100% going to the US grand prix and I may even hit up the Cananananadian grand prix if I'm still around where I'm currently at next year:

Hell yeah, Me and a few of my buddies want to make the trip if they dont want to rape us for tickets...

this is my favorite senna segment. Top gear does it best!

My favorite part was where you explained how FWD is a superior system.
    I never said it was superior. You're the one that's claiming it's inferior, I'm saying you don't know what you're talking about and asked for an explanation

"because dat dere nascar doesn't have it yeehaw"

So do you support muscletech because ronnie and jay and who ever else apparently uses their shyt and every other product is inferior? Because that's the same logic.

Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
    Hell yeah, Me and a few of my buddies want to make the trip if they dont want to rape us for tickets...

this is my favorite senna segment. Top gear does it best!

Senna was god. Fukking Frank Williams deserves to die for his death. It's only fair.... Well not really, needs A LOT more than Williams death. And I'm kinda loling and facepalming that Aryton's cousin or nephew or something is racing for them now.

But ya, I'll be in Austin fo sho; it's not too god awful expensive. The canadian one is relatively cheap too; I think $80 for sunday or $130ish for the whole weekend.

I never said it was superior. You're the one that's claiming it's inferior, I'm saying you don't know what you're talking about and asked for an explanation

"because dat dere nascar doesn't have it yeehaw"

So do you support muscletech because ronnie and jay and who ever else apparently uses their shyt and every other product is inferior? Because that's the same logic.

Again with insults and illogical arguments, nice. You still haven't shown that FWD is not inferior to awd or rwd. Nascar was an example. So was f1, or the 100 others I could have made. So was the fact that no performance automaker uses fwd. When did I say "because dat dere nascar doesn't have it yeehaw?" You are just making yourself look more and more ignorant by throwing out baseless insults instead of putting up something that actually supports your point. If you are going to argue a point, at least keep it civil.

Again with insults and illogical arguments, nice. You still haven't shown that FWD is not inferior to awd or rwd. Nascar was an example. So was f1, or the 100 others I could have made. So was the fact that no performance automaker uses fwd. When did I say "because dat dere nascar doesn't have it yeehaw?" You are just making yourself look more and more ignorant by throwing out baseless insults instead of putting up something that actually supports your point. If you are going to argue a point, at least keep it civil.
    What do you consider "performance"? Ferrari? Lambo? Porsche? GM makes the Corvette ZR-1 AND the Cruze and guess what? Cruze's are raced in some series in austrailia I cannot recall atm as a manufacturer's team, but Corvettes are NOT raced. Dodge made the viper AND the neon. Ford makes the Rustang and the Fiesta and Fusion. Guess what? All of those FF cars are currently being raced. Some of them are manufacturers teams, some are company-sponsored, some are private.
    And speaking of company sponsored teams, did I not just say that the World Racing (Chris Rado) Scion TC is an FF vehicle with 1000hp and kills in Redline and NASA?
    Want me to go on? Sportcar Motion's Integra and two civics, Hondata's Civic, Fortune Auto's Civic (they also have an Evo for you to get aroused about), Evans Tuning civics and integras, NRG Tech, Lisa Cubo, Group A, THMotorsports, Morgan Jade, Jun Racing, J's Racing, Mugen, Spoon, Rywire, Greddy, Nick Castor all race FF vehicles very successfully even beating out some FR and AWD cars.

What do you consider "performance"? Ferrari? Lambo? Porsche? GM makes the Corvette ZR-1 AND the Cruze and guess what? Cruze's are raced in some series in austrailia I cannot recall atm as a manufacturer's team, but Corvettes are NOT raced. Dodge made the viper AND the neon. Ford makes the Rustang and the Fiesta and Fusion. Guess what? All of those FF cars are currently being raced. Some of them are manufacturers teams, some are company-sponsored, some are private.
    And speaking of company sponsored teams, did I not just say that the World Racing (Chris Rado) Scion TC is an FF vehicle with 1000hp and kills in Redline and NASA?
    Want me to go on? Sportcar Motion's Integra and two civics, Hondata's Civic, Fortune Auto's Civic (they also have an Evo for you to get aroused about), Evans Tuning civics and integras, NRG Tech, Lisa Cubo, Group A, THMotorsports, Morgan Jade, Jun Racing, J's Racing, Mugen, Spoon, Rywire, Greddy, Nick Castor all race FF vehicles very successfully even beating out some FR and AWD cars.
    Okay, this is going nowhere in a hurry. So, whatever, think what you will, not my problem.

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by UncleWade View Post
    I can't find a single thread full of the good guys on here that hasn't degenerated into an argument..

Must be the season.
    Frustrating, for sure
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

sigh.
    🎄⛄🎄In🎄⛄🎄

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really should have got an AWD Charger, or an Avenger. These Maine winters are no fun with RWD cars for a daily driver :/

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At least you got a charger and not a dodge truck(gas)
    Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

Originally Posted by Valhallabound86 View Post
    I really should have got an AWD Charger, or an Avenger. These Maine winters are no fun with RWD cars for a daily driver :/
    My truck has 4wd and I rarely use it.... live in a place notorious for snow. Not unusual to get 1ft overnight.
    With that said, I also live in a place with an extremely high azn population so it's more scary to see these people drive in the snow than a bitch with a rustang.

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    I really want a stick, turbo outback wagon or a Volvo V70R for these Wisconsin winters and to carry all my ski crap

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every Saturday morning, my father and I meet up with 30-50 other cars right by our house. We all start out in a parking lot chatting and checking out each others cars, then as people filter out, we all go for a "spirited" drive( usually ~90 miles). There are usually 15 or so cars that go for the drive part- that number changes depending on weather.

Here is a pic from this mornings drive:

^^In total for that drive, there were 5 Ferrari's, an Audio R8 v10, 2 Porsche's, and a McLaren mp4-12c.

Pm me if you'd like to know where we meet up, but only if you can keep up.

Originally Posted by Shermanatorx View Post
    Every Saturday morning, my father and I meet up with 30-50 other cars right by our house. We all start out in a parking lot chatting and checking out each others cars, then as people filter out, we all go for a "spirited" drive( usually ~90 miles). There are usually 15 or so cars that go for the drive part- that number changes depending on weather.

Here is a pic from this mornings drive:

[IMG]http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff442/shermanatorx/010.jpg[IMG]

^^In total for that drive, there were 5 Ferrari's, an Audio R8 v10, 2 Porsche's, and a McLaren mp4-12c.

Pm me if you'd like to know where we meet up, but only if you can keep up.
    i think i spy the 458 woot. Saw one in bumblefuk PA when I was picking up my LS.

And I hear negative reviews about the new mclaren being boring as shyt. I would drive the shyt out of it though

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i think i spy the 458 woot. Saw one in bumblefuk PA when I was picking up my LS.

And I hear negative reviews about the new mclaren being boring as shyt. I would drive the shyt out of it though
    Nope, no 458.

The grey Ferrari is one of two f430 Scuderia's there today.

Can't comment on the McLaren being boring, but it was sexy as hell, and the driver seemed happy.
    Last edited by Shermanatorx; 01-28-2012 at 08:12 PM.

Nope, no 458.

The grey Ferrari is one of two f430 Scuderia's there today.
    I was talking about the red piece behind the vert. I saw plenty of 458 ass today to know that the grey one is not a 458 But the eyes look similar to the 458 from that pic.... can't see the hood line to confirm, but you said no, so it's a no.
    Would love to blast that mclaren with traction control off though. I guess it's a major PITA to turn it off by having to press and hold multiple buttons in a certain sequence or some shyt. What part of PA was this dick measuring contest being held?

I was talking about the red piece behind the vert. I saw plenty of 458 ass today to know that the grey one is not a 458 But the eyes look similar to the 458 from that pic.... can't see the hood line to confirm, but you said no, so it's a no.
    Would love to blast that mclaren with traction control off though. I guess it's a major PITA to turn it off by having to press and hold multiple buttons in a certain sequence or some shyt. What part of PA was this dick measuring contest being held?
    the red car behind the grey vert is a Ferrari California. As for the Mclaren its a pretty sweet ride when it comes to tech since it has that electronic adaptive suspension with no sway bars so i guess its the most easy riding super car ever and gets 30mpg. However, i was reading an article about how the Mclaren shop was full of cars that customers brought back to fix as they were having some major electronic and weather seal issues.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

this looks pretty bad ass

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ja...ct-cars/726008

if you cant afford to drive the real thing this will emerse you quite well it looks like.

Ah, gotcha. The meet up is held in West Chester, PA.

The drive took us into some parts of Delaware if I'm not mistaken.

Originally Posted by EricTheRed View Post
    the red car behind the grey vert is a Ferrari California. As for the Mclaren its a pretty sweet ride when it comes to tech since it has that electronic adaptive suspension with no sway bars so i guess its the most easy riding super car ever and gets 30mpg. However, i was reading an article about how the Mclaren shop was full of cars that customers brought back to fix as they were having some major electronic and weather seal issues.
    wat? I said the peice behind the vert... vert = convertable = 3rd to last car. I'll forgive just this once

and stupid british... can't get anything right.

Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ja...ct-cars/726008

if you cant afford to drive the real thing this will emerse you quite well it looks like.
    lol Gilles Villeneuve. I'm guessing you can be people from yesteryear? Looks kinda gangster.... except one thing is fukking with me; no hands on the steering wheel. And that's cool they have a Gumpert on there; I love some of the new supercars from the smaller companies better than the big named companies, my favorite being the Ascari A10.

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ah, gotcha. The meet up is held in West Chester, PA.

The drive took us into some parts of Delaware if I'm not mistaken.

when will it be mine turn to grow up in rich family?
    Benes